Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kattlarv Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 pm

@Cala: Sudoku, I know what it means, the pun is that they sound alike, and that a surprising amount of people mix the two.

@Snipe: That was... something different xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Snipehamster wrote:On the subject of Fallout games and NV in particular, this popped up on Deviantart earlier. http://kimba77.deviantart.com/#/d502yqq
But... but Glory...
Though I admit that's pretty funny. "Sweet Celestia, there's two of them!"

Nightmare Moon wrote:"I just think of something funny, like a blind pony in a wheelchair!"
"This reminds me of a funny story about a very silly mare..." Have I mentioned that I love Sekashi? ^_^

CalamityWhen wrote:I feel like I should announce the usual "STAY OFF THE PH HUB PAGE, EVERYPONY - SO AS SOMBER AND CREW ARE FREE TO ADD THE NEW CHAPTER WHEN READY!!!"
I know it won't be for a number of hours yet, but best to be ready. xD
Actually, if you use the link in my first post (in the other thread...) it'll take you to the preview page, which won't cause any problems. Refresh it whenever you feel the need, or just wait for Hinds to give the word.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 16, 2012 5:36 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
"This reminds me of a funny story about a very silly mare..." Have I mentioned that I love Sekashi? ^_^

She's awesome!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Wed May 16, 2012 6:33 pm

note to self, this thread is not exactly the most acceptable website to visit while at school. scrolling through page 9 and all of a sudden there is Blackjack and Cass doing the horizontal tango on my screen. thank god no one saw it but me.
besides that, that comic is amazing.

good afternoon everyone

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Snipehamster wrote:On the subject of Fallout games and NV in particular, this popped up on Deviantart earlier. http://kimba77.deviantart.com/#/d502yqq
Now that you mention it cass kinda reminds me of captain Thrush.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:note to self, this thread is not exactly the most acceptable website to visit while at school. scrolling through page 9 and all of a sudden there is Blackjack and Cass doing the horizontal tango on my screen. thank god no one saw it but me.
besides that, that comic is amazing.

good afternoon everyone

Yeah...perhaps that image should have been thrown into a spoiler box...

(Also, "horizontal tango". Lol.)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed May 16, 2012 6:40 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Now that you mention it cass kinda reminds me of captain Thrush.

Granted a lot of FoE characters are based off characters from the games, but stop that! I need to keep them separate or else I'm going to think Thrush, Glory, and Calamity are in the game while Boone and Fawks are in the stories.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Alright, it's not much of a picture but it's something, hopefully I can do another one tonight.

http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/23192904019
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:Alright, it's not much of a picture but it's something, hopefully I can do another one tonight.

Oh my. Boo is best spy! That's just adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Wed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:Alright, it's not much of a picture but it's something, hopefully I can do another one tonight.

Glory: You're awfully quiet today, Blackjack. Something on your mind?
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyrush Wed May 16, 2012 7:48 pm

guarddogjr wrote:

Oh my. Boo is best spy! That's just adorable.

Boospy? I hereby request Boo dressed like the spy from TF2.
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Rainbow
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Somber's back early and we are brushing now!

In related news, we have removed "a dozen pegasi and earth ponies around a banner of a yellow satellite dish on a black field.  All of them wore the dashite brand, even the earth ponies.  I wondered if Psychoshy was originally from them." from Chapter 25.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 16, 2012 7:51 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Somber's back early and we are brushing now!

In related news, we have removed "a dozen pegasi and earth ponies around a banner of a yellow satellite dish on a black field.  All of them wore the dashite brand, even the earth ponies.  I wondered if Psychoshy was originally from them." from Chapter 25.

*Gasp* Maybe I will get to read it tonight.

Plus I can stay up later because I don't have anything going on tomorrow.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Ha. It doesn't even matter that she doesn't have a horn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Geeze I need to reread all these stories. I didn't even remember that part from 25.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Kattlarv wrote:Anyhow, on the current topic: I haven't played Fo3 nor NV actually.
... I must commit sudoku for this trechery xD
Or you could just play them. Stay away from sudoku though; those number games can ruin your life.

Katarn wrote:dunno why, but I didn't really liked Fo 3. But I really LOVE FoNV
Well, that's probably because the writing on 3 wasn't as good, there weren't as many options for your character, there were no serious settlements to deal with, and the Capitol Wasteland was pretty much grey all over. New Vegas took everything 3 had, and added a lot, while simultaneously bringing back the kind of writing some of us are used to from 1 and 2. Unfortunately NV didn't come out until after I started being busy all the time, so I've only made it through the main plot once, half the DLC, and barely a third of the side quests. There's another thing: lots more side quests in NV.

Katarn wrote:I've searched for more PH art and found THIS!
That's awesome. You're awesome. Keep finding things across the internets and bringing them to us!

WavemasterRyx wrote:http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/23192904019
Boo is best hero.

Fluttershy
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm

@guarddogjr and Jeremyrush
Thank you heh, and yeah that sounds like fun to draw, I'll put Spy Boo on my list.

@Nightmare Moon
I'm glad you like it. *smiles*

SilentCarto wrote:Glory: You're awfully quiet today, Blackjack. Something on your mind?
So perfect, heh.

I hope the brushing goes well - my best wishes to you all and especially to Somber. *hugs*

Dang though, if it comes out tonight I won't be able to read it til tomorrow night... stupid dentist visit!

TheLastDefender wrote:Ha. It doesn't even matter that she doesn't have a horn.
I didn't think about that, poor Blackjack...
*tries not to laugh*

Sindri wrote:Boo is best hero.
Cake will save the wasteland!
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed May 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Nightmare Moon wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:
She's awesome!
Everyone in favour of a Sekashi fan club, say "Aye."

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 The_storyteller_by_mistermech-d4lsitp
Sekashi, laughing at one of her stories -Mechstation

Valikdu wrote:BTW, if anyone haven't heard yet...
Brian Fargo has raised enough money through fan donations (Kickstarter) to make Wasteland 2. And also enough to recieve help from Chris Avellone and Obsidian.
Yay.
Interest... piqued.

O. Hinds wrote:In related news, we have removed "a dozen pegasi and earth ponies around a banner of a yellow satellite dish on a black field.  All of them wore the dashite brand, even the earth ponies.  I wondered if Psychoshy was originally from them." from Chapter 25.
...We didn't just lose a bit of lore, did we? Is that gonna come back at a later date?

WavemasterRyx wrote:Cake will save the wasteland!
Can't properly express how much I like this (Bottlecap is an awesome character). Can I make that my signature?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

aye
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
Everyone in favour of a Sekashi fan club, say "Aye."

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 10 The_storyteller_by_mistermech-d4lsitp
Sekashi, laughing at one of her stories -Mechstation

AYE!!!

(can't snip a Majina that cute)

Last edited by Nightmare Moon on Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

aye

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Aye
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Aye!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Aye!
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Jason "Prince" Aelixeon
Species: Zebracornling

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Wed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Wow, according to the brony personality quiz I am most similar to Twilight. Close second Fluttershy. The rest are miniscule in comparison.
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Jason "Prince" Aelixeon
Species: Zebracornling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Aye.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed May 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Meleagridis wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:In related news, we have removed "a dozen pegasi and earth ponies around a banner of a yellow satellite dish on a black field.  All of them wore the dashite brand, even the earth ponies.  I wondered if Psychoshy was originally from them." from Chapter 25.
...We didn't just lose a bit of lore, did we? Is that gonna come back at a later date?
…All I can say at the moment is that Blackjack now did not see that particular sight or have the thought that it made her have.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Elexius wrote:Wow, according to the brony personality quiz I am most similar to Twilight. Close second Fluttershy. The rest are miniscule in comparison.
I ended up with a full bar of Twilight, almost as much of Dash, a little above average on Rarity, half the average Pinkie and AJ, and almost no Fluttershy.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Hinds, can we expect to see the chapter in the next, say, hour?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next