Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+46
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
Mister Nikel
Scootayay
Rboy474
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
WovenTales
Farnham
RandomBlank
Jeremyrush
OneMoreDaySK
Necr0maNceR
WavemasterRyx
Princess Celestia
Somber
Stringtheory
Derpy Hooves
Aonee
nallar
Ki-Tarn
O. Hinds
NoodleNugget
Snipehamster
Orm
XT Vengeance
jacky2734
Tiroth
MrMagma
Ametros
Elexius
Kippershy
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Sindri
Rickyking
Scyto Harmony
Derpmind
Paper Airplane
Meleagridis
Valikdu
SilentCarto
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Kattlarv
50 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:15 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:... I have a question. How do ponies shave, exactly?
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Char_511
How does this even happen?

Well, other then being manly enough to grow facial hair despite being covered in the stuff, obviously unicorns us magic and I guess pegusi can use their wings to hold a razor, but this just adds fuel to my head canon that Earth ponies have limited telekinesis magic in their hooves that lets them hold small items. The only on screen example I can draw from what the slumber party episode where Applejack was holding the marshmallow sticks over the fire with her hoof but it's enough for me.
Don't forget Octavia was playing her cello, holding the bow with her hoof as well.
Octavia actually hold her bow between her hoof and fore leg.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOPugwX4t71cCrRGfxfxgLtER8tGD4lbTXlrfV4EVGdtsAFjzX
But look how pinkie holds the rope.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvmhVUGDMLa4-SGo92H_Z0fp7C-0sVAMMCPzEtYtzN9tVY5lpX2w
MAGIC.
It's close enough.

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Jeremyrush Sat May 19, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm fairly certain that all ponies have a weak tractor beam that only emanates about a quarter inch off their hooves. Good enough to hold a jump rope, but short enough that you can't just pull a Pip and lift a train car.

Obviously unicorns have a lesser need for this ability, what with the telekinesis.
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 pm

But... but how do they shave without leaving their faces bare? Of their coat, too, I mean.

Hmm. Let's see... well, they might just have barbers who can be VERY, VERY accurate with a small pair of scissors... There could be unicorn barbers who have spells to magically remove/trim hair (makes sense from what we've seen re: mane styling)... which would mean that the pre-Equestrian earth ponies and pegasi would be pretty much screwed when it came to being "cleanshaven"... which would make the earth ponies Vikings... I'm okay with this. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Anything can be made cooler with the addition of Vikings.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat May 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Viking ponies made me think of this...

http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/4040/

You're welcome haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sat May 19, 2012 11:00 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:Sounds like a pretty good deal for some. And quite a few desperate mares and stallions would jump at the chance.
The way Tenebra was acting, this isn't usual behavior. We don't even know if batponies can crossbreed with normal ponies, or if batponyism is a dominant trait. That said, I agree that this would be a pretty sweet deal for someone accustomed to the Wasteland.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sat May 19, 2012 11:09 pm

jacky2734 wrote:Has anybody else checked out "FOE: Anywhere but Here"? It looks to be starting out really well. Even though it did have a rather descriptive sex scene during the first chapter, it looks to be quite humorous and entertaining.

I've started to take a shine to it it's easily having my spot of favorite FE protagonist so far and I'm enjoying the story which sums up as *puts on sophisticated glasses* A tale of not giveing one absolute fuck of morals philossophical conundrums and simlp of a stallion a griffon and a hopeless journey of trying to kill a character I hated.... And it will be mother fucking hilarious/awesome. It's a nice change of pace from what I have been reading.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat May 19, 2012 11:27 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:(is it safe to come out yet?)
It's never safe. What world are you expecting?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:(is it safe to come out yet?)

I figured you learned by now it will never be safe until everypony finally visits a therapist...... And I'm cheap as all hell so yeah never. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 779695502
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:But... but how do they shave without leaving their faces bare? Of their coat, too, I mean.

Hmm. Let's see... well, they might just have barbers who can be VERY, VERY accurate with a small pair of scissors... There could be unicorn barbers who have spells to magically remove/trim hair (makes sense from what we've seen re: mane styling)... which would mean that the pre-Equestrian earth ponies and pegasi would be pretty much screwed when it came to being "cleanshaven"... which would make the earth ponies Vikings... I'm okay with this. :)

I have a thought on pony facial hair... You see how the area around a horses mouth actually has very few hairs on it? but they do get "whiskers"? those can be trimmed and they generally are for show horses...not only that but I am fairly certain the areas to be shaved are merely areas of coat overgrowth that just needs a trim
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun May 20, 2012 3:15 am

You all don't honestly believe I would leave styggie hanging?
Comic part 2 posted, I'll leave link posted again so you don't have to hunt for the last one.
http://fim.413chan.net/fic/res/27922.html
Spoiler:

hope you all enjoy [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 4206338362

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun May 20, 2012 7:33 am

@Silent: (Batmane) Yes, a "Oh, okay, I'll just hang around and wait until you let me fuck you then." is so much better, and he prodded at her from time to time during that time.

@Swicked: (Gutter) Hey... hey, guess what? (really inappropriate, grimdark "humour")
Spoiler:
(totally unrelated, just wanted to share a rather creepy quote.)

@Everypony: (Batmane) Tbh, if he dies, I would say he had one of the best runs as a side character. He didn't get raped (semi-99 exclusive for males) It will likely be fast, so he wouldn't slowly tortured to death, he got laid in a technically rather calm and overall VERY good first experience, (unlike most ones) seeing how BJ is a doormat in bed, letting him just do whatever. He doesn't seem to have any traumatic childhood in the wasteland. Basically, however it goes, he pretty much had the best side-character run so far (technically, if we go with him dying in a "steelhooves manor". Basically, compare to ex: Scoodle, got raped, tortured, traumatic life overall, then gets torn in half and eaten half-alive without ever even growing up enough to know what proper sex is. If I got her estimated age correctly. Overall, if he dies, he had a good run, sheltered, thick and semi-naive. And not even sure if the words are correct, go tired!) And gah, me writing after being up for 2 days is not very efficient, why can't I just finish this damn chapter so I'm allowed to sleep?

@Noodle: (Love is bloom) It did mention rather generic things, and stuff as "marriage is a sacred forever thingy.". And I am ~eh about the poly thing. As for the whole situation, I can say that the group is quite big as it is. And like said, if he really is as thick as "me find female, me fuck female, female now my partner." I will roll sleight of hand to facepalm so perfectly it will be visible through the internet.

@Sindri: (Golden) I'd have to object there. If I had a better memory, and wasn't sleep deprived, I could prolly mentioned several situations where he talks anyone under the table. I got terrible memory as said, but from all I recall somewhat decent, he pretty much was the brain behind almost EVERY large thing (Ie: without him, the ministries would be doing at least ~50 % less than they did. And point being, with those stats, your character would be unable to have all those skill ranks required to do all that he did, and lack the int to craft and plot everything... unless he PP's up the ass with those bad rolls. There prolly is at least one moment, but I can't recall a single instance where someone didn't either worry, beg, praise or etc him, think I recall some moment where Twi was mad at him, then did a 180 and stated worrying and sucking up to him or something like that, some sort of "daw... I can't be mad at you." Kinda like the "too cute to hit" feat

@Everypony: (Whole "Golden, the pony" and Styg) Can just neatly wrap it up in that I do not pity him, nor see him more as a pony, since he still makes no sense whatsoever. Best sleepy comparison I can make is the old Inspector Gadget cartoon. First season he had a brain, a "Hm... a clue, this must mean I will have to-" second he got a sidekick and went retarded in a "Durr... footsteps? I wonder where they go? ... how do I tie my shoes again?" (slight exasperation). But not in the sense of getting dumber (well, that too, but not only that), but as in making sense. If/when the explanation for any of it is shown, then we can talk. As for Styg... I forgot what I was going to say, but think I kinda mentioned enough about him.

@Tyler: As random as that is, I have to say it makes more sense than GoldenShy currently, as it actually has loose theories. Wouldn't really explain his twin sister though.

And damn it, when did I get such a low fort save? Can barely stay up 2 days in a row anymore. Let alone 1.

@Everypony: (Beards) Not everypony seems to have them, so I'd guess it's just some rare generic thing that makes no sense.

@Dito: (Batponies) It just struck me: the batponies seems to be carni or omnivores. Going with 1: he did kill a... radhog, right? 2: They were mentioned to seat fungus.

Unrelated: Blah, I hate human physiology... why do I hate to eat and whatnot so much?
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:53 am

Kattlarv wrote:@Silent: (Batmane) Yes, a "Oh, okay, I'll just hang around and wait until you let me fuck you then."

I was watching George Carlin a minute ago and that reminded me of him. Now I'm laughing.

Kattlarv wrote:
@Swicked: (Gutter) Hey... hey, guess what? (really inappropriate, grimdark "humour")
Spoiler:
(totally unrelated, just wanted to share a rather creepy quote.)
That too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 am

Heh heh, why am I picturing Deus chasing Blackjack... and slowly gaining ground.
Scootaloo Must beat thoughts out of head!
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Jason "Prince" Aelixeon
Species: Zebracornling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun May 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Hey guys, I've got a quick question. Most city names are ponified real places, so does that mean Hoofington is the ponified Houston? If so, I have no clue how I just realized this when I live a few hours out of Houston. Scootaloo
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun May 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Or is it Washington? Or is it something else entirely? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 pm

@Defender: Actually have no idea who that is :P

Random topic: I just noticed it's very straining to not sleep for a day, then go out walking, especially when not knowing how hot it is out. Ended up with me having to stumble topless back home... met a kinda nice 76 year old man I had a conversation about the internet, jobs and education with.

Last edited by Kattlarv on Sun May 20, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun May 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Aonee wrote:Hey guys, I've got a quick question. Most city names are ponified real places, so does that mean Hoofington is the ponified Houston? If so, I have no clue how I just realized this when I live a few hours out of Houston. Scootaloo

I think it's Washington...

Now, Friedrichshorfen? The heck kinda name is that? Something German, I think...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

the wiki says it shares similarities with huffington(as in the huffinton post). It could just be a name that is pony-esque and not carry any similarities.

Speakin of locations, since bat ponies appear to be greek, what do you think the odds of Bj visiting tartarus?(doesnt have to necessarily mean the pit where souls are judged and punished, could just use the first part of the definition 'a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss') Could be where the bat ponies live

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun May 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh hey.

Alternate universe travel time!:

Although, I don't think I'll be using this mod any more. It's... not a very good mod, tbh. She's got no real dialogue and is so powerful that I don't even have to do anything, all the things just die.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Just like in PH XD
I say, that it's pretty realistic mod...well yeah, except dialogues.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun May 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Kattlarv wrote:(Golden)
As I recall, he's never gone through a conversation on pure charisma. He can turn people around if he has leverage on them, like with Rariry. He can manipulate Twilight through a combination of technical knowledge, logic, and understanding of her own personal fears/guilt. He can frequently get people to work for him just by giving them a better offer than they're getting anywhere else, and he can put them on a course of action if they have no direction of their own. I admit that it's been a while since I looked at most of his appearances directly, but I can't recall him ever changing somepony's opinion on something without a lot of evidence to back his words, or convincing anypony to do anything they didn't want to without holding something big over their head. All his power comes from knowledge and his uncanny talent for finding people who've either lost direction or come to a crucial turning point, and then giving them the tiniest of nudges.

I just noticed it's very straining to not sleep for a day, then go out walking, especially when not knowing how hot it is out. Ended up with me having to stumble topless back home... met a kinda nice 76 year old man I had a conversation about the internet, jobs and education with.
You need sleep. And a drink. And maybe a shirt.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun May 20, 2012 4:10 pm

@Hoofington
I always thought it was based off of The Huffington Post.

On another note, Does anybody have a good name for a Ponified version of Denver?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun May 20, 2012 4:51 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Now, Friedrichshorfen? The heck kinda name is that? Something German, I think...
I assume that that's a question for me, unless someone else came up with the same idea. The name "Friedrichshorfen" is based on "Friedrichshafen", a city on the German shore of Lake Constance and the home of the Luftschiffbau Zeppelin.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
On another note, Does anybody have a good name for a Ponified version of Denver?

Henver, griffin capital?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snipehamster Sun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Blackjack_beanie_plush_by_bewareofkitty-d50lfig

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 64684025 I'll just leave this here.

Snipehamster
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 20, 2012 5:04 pm

I want that..
Nay.. I NEED IT!
*dives for plushy Blackjack*
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun May 20, 2012 5:19 pm

@Pony shaving topic: ...dafuq did I just walk into?

Kattlarv wrote:Random topic: I just noticed it's very straining to not sleep for a day, then go out walking, especially when not knowing how hot it is out. Ended up with me having to stumble topless back home... met a kinda nice 76 year old man I had a conversation about the internet, jobs and education with.
... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 908227573
...No...it's just better to not ask...

jacky2734 wrote:On another note, Does anybody have a good name for a Ponified version of Denver?
Not offhand, but I think I've heard "Coltorado" thrown around before.

Snipehamster wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Blackjack_beanie_plush_by_bewareofkitty-d50lfig

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 64684025 I'll just leave this here.

SHE DESERVES ALL MY HUGS. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 3796487374

Moodyman90 wrote:I want that..
Nay.. I NEED IT!
*dives for plushy Blackjack*
You forgot the bit where you "really like her mane". [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 779695502
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun May 20, 2012 5:26 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:Now, Friedrichshorfen? The heck kinda name is that? Something German, I think...
I assume that that's a question for me, unless someone else came up with the same idea. The name "Friedrichshorfen" is based on "Friedrichshafen", a city on the German shore of Lake Constance and the home of the Luftschiffbau Zeppelin.

Ahh.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Snipehamster wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Blackjack_beanie_plush_by_bewareofkitty-d50lfig

I must have one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next