Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+48
Rboy474
Mech
Caoimhe
Snipehamster
Mister Nikel
Valikdu
Moodyman90
Karasu
Nightshy
NoodleNugget
Salculd
Jeremyrush
Ki-Tarn
jacky2734
Aonee
Vergil
Theta
Stringtheory
Mikas
Scyto Harmony
Rafafidi
Ametros
hawkeye92
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
Somber
CamoBadger
RoboRed
MrMagma
Katarn
Derpmind
WavemasterRyx
Quotidian
Kippershy
RandomBlank
Sindri
Scootayay
Kattlarv
SilentCarto
Cptadder
FeatherDust
Admiral Stoic Rum
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
OneMoreDaySK
Ketchup
52 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Jeremyrush Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:09 am

God dammit. I need to be up early tomorrow. But if I don't read it right now I'll read it tomorrow. Away from notepad. So no live commentary.

FFFFFFFFF-
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:10 am

Good thing I have an open schedule tomorrow. New chapter time Woohoo!

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 am

@Mikas (PnP)
- More complicated than NV? I'm afraid I can't see where you're coming from at all with that. Nor can I see where it's "lost part of what makes the game Fallout", but honestly, I would much rather not discuss it further. Feel free of course to continue discussing it with Random or anyone else if you wish though.

@SilentCarto (Fluttershy sealed forty foals in stasis. She sealed 40 foals. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.)
- You're a damned monster... Especially since I couldn't help laughing at it...

@Kattlarv (Story)
- Can't be any worse than my writing, heh.
(Bee) - I can imagine it hurt, a lot. I'm glad you're alright though.
(PH wiki) - It's exactly as it should be.

@Meleagridis
- Heh, well, I'll have to add The Gates of Hell to my to-read list then.

@Sindri (Ponies in space!)
- Ah that picture is still cute, shoo be doo.

Well, so much for going to sleep early. I shall look forward to 47 as soon as I can start it.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:27 am

Oh noooooooo... Not only do I need to wake up early tomorrow, I won't be able to do a review until like... late, 'cos I'll be on the road for the whole day. So, um, if the analysisreviewthing takes a while to come out from me, that's almost certainly the reason. Sorry! (On the other hand, I'll be at the place where I first started reading FOE, so... yay, nostalgia!)

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 am

Mikas wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
Mikas wrote:(Assuming I recall this correctly) Celestia One was Equestria's primary Megaspell offensive on the Zebra Lands. The retaliation involved burning their lands, cities, and infrastructure to a crisp and then dropping Balefire Bombs on the rest. This resulted in the Zebra Wasteland suffering from less radiation (and little to no Taint) but being plagued by natural monsters/creatures and having little to no available water sources/usable land. This was according to Kkat in regards to what the Zebra's faced after the war.

I should probably go look that up again to double check (maybe after I finish rereading PH).
Posted by Kkat on 2011-12-2:
"Kkat said...

Thank you O. Hinds! The phrase "

Entire lands (peninsulas and small islands) were completely lost in
the cataclysm, crumbling back into boiling oceans as the ponies turned
the full power of the sun against the zebras" is where I was pulling the idea of Celestia One being the primary Equestrian retaliation.

The points brought up by Sindri and SilentCarto (nice SearchFu) are making this a really muddled issue. I will point out though, Sindri, that were other spells (such as the Incineration spell that nearly burned down Tenpony) Megaspelled then it would be the MAS who would do so and thus Twilight Sparkle.

Good point once more Sindri but I only mentioned "Less Radiation" and that Balefire Bombs were used just that I didn't think they were the primary destructive force (more of a nail-in-the-coffin kinda deal).

And then Captain Adder points out that Celestia is a Command and Conquer level super weapon (I admit I was thinking that Celestia One was like the Archimedes I and II but yeah with that much firepower that's either the USA's Particle Laser UP TO 11 from Generals or the GDI LOIC network from Tiberium Wars). I still have to wonder how clouds (Twilight mentioned a cloudy day screwing over Celestia One) are capable of stopping that much energy.

I hope there are no more new posts that I will have/feel obligated to respond to.

OAN: Swimming is fun! Chlorine is not.

AOYAN: Here are some error/typos/clarification....things I found rereading PH

Chapter 6
Instead, I was lying on a couch and reading a newspaper about the continued outcry over the assassination attempt at Brokenhoof.
Do you mean Shattered Hoof? As in Shattered Hoof Ridge?

Oh, just a heads up that Robroco will be here to tie the maintenance robots into the system maneframe.

I thought it was Robronco. (This is one of those clarification questions).

Chapter 7
And for all you folks out east who don’t feel like you don’t have a ‘Stable Dweller’ of your own, here’s a little heads up on what Security’s been up to.
I'm pretty sure you have an extra "don't" there.

“Not to be a wet blanket, but how are we supposed to supposed to get out of here without said hordes of avarice descending on us the second we set hoof out the door?” P-21 asked, in perfect deadpan wet blanket fashion.
You wrote "supposed to" twice

Chapter 8
“I’ll tell you what, Miss Mari pony.
Is Mari pony supposed to have that space there? (Clarification as this happens a bit.)

I’m a constant state of anxiety.
Missing an "in"?

Chapter 9
She could discern injury and administer drugs at the drop of a feather.
Thinking that you meant "injuries" or intended to put "any" in front of it.

Also why does my spellcheck not care about Equestrian but Equestria is apparently not a word?
Ah, thank you. To answer your questions, you were correct that they were errors.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:51 am

swicked wrote:...how long does it take you guys that just stay up to read it?
'Cause I read as slow as heck and it takes me days to get through one... and double that if I try and do a reading commentary of it o_o
It usually takes me about 3-4 hours for a 40 page chapter - and then about five times that much to finish my commentary on it...
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 am

Sindri wrote:
Aonee wrote:And I planned on sleeping tonight. Oh well.
Sleep later. Read now. You weren't doing anything important tomorrow!
That's true, and it was worth it. Also, there's about how long it takes me to read it, somewhere around an hour and a half.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:23 am

psalm definitely got into blackjack, probably escaped into her when blackjack and lacunae did the whole mind meldy thing

There, xanthe is officially part of the team now that she shot blackjack with her own shotgun.

"an I beam" should have a dash in it I-beam

Silver Spoon x Tiara-er- Blackjack

Blackjack is a speciest

hehehehehehe cerberus and stealthsuit sitting at a charging dock, T R A N S F E R I N G Data packets. First comes system scans, then comes shared codes, then comes a sub-program in a file deposit.

BATTLE MUSIC!!! So cool!

wat. walking fire? wat. OH SHI-

Awwwwww :( no Stealth suit x Cerberus any more.(later) no wait, nevermind, Cerberus will walk it off-er- hover it off.

"it strugged" struggled

"I lay back" I would have put laid.

Great, blackjack's now a part of unity! that's going to be fun.

When Blackjack is talking to Xanthe "Sheers in the corner" Shears

Good chapter. very fun. Can't wait to figure out how they escape a balefire bomb. probably hide in a fridge and Indiana Jones their way out.
I noticed there were page numbers now. They are kinda nice I guess.

Last edited by NoodleNugget on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikas Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:19 am

WARNING! Stream of Consciousness commentary and writing are hidden within the spoiler.

Chapter 47 Commentary

Spoiler:

Sidenote: I've been thinking of this but if Hightower is this bad what is the Core going to be like? A lot of people have been comparing Hightower with Canterlot but I don't think that's the right comparison because Canterlot was LilPip's most dangerous environ and the Core is essentially death on steroids UP TO 11. Just some thoughts.

Take as long as you need Somber. Your life is top priority. I'm sure we all have a backlog of reading/other stuff to do that can fill the time between. Good luck and may the For-sorry wrong fandom uhh...I hope your future is full of good fortune.

Weee! I wrote this at 4 hours after I should've been asleep. Ah well. I may edit that awkward thing out when I wake up and am more rational/reserved.
Goodnight! (or is it morning?)
Mikas
Mikas
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:56 am

Okay, I'm actually on time with this one because screw being conscious for tomorrow's obligations.

Commentary time!:
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 am

@Swicked
It takes me an hour to skim through (but I don’t do that). Reading and thinking and theorizing is between 1.5 and 2.5 hours. A full write up, where I pause and put words down whenever something really makes me think, is consistently between 3 and 4 hours. But all of these require that to be an uninterrupted block, and no significant distractions around; if I break the chapter or there’s... really anybody else conscious in the area I can’t read.

@Mikas
Congrats on your first major wall of text!

The Tomb of Horrors is easy. See, the tunnels are death. And there’s all sorts of proofs against magical transport. But a team of dwarves with nonmagical pickaxes go right through it... over the course of several months. We basically levelled the mountain the slow way.

I think the white powder was probably baking powder or something; a base to neutralize the acid all over her skin.

And yes, I now seriously love Cerberus.

Yay, another vote for Blackjack x Xanthe shipping!... x Glory x Stealth Suit x Cerberus. Really we're approaching the point where just tossing half the party in an orgy is viable, crack shipping-wise.

And don’t worry about falling in love with Somber. There’s a reason she has a cult now.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:27 am

Well, I suppose I'm just bad at time management and telling time...
Reading chapter 47 took from 1:19am to 3:07am, slightly less than 2 hours.

Anyways, initial thoughts on the chapter:
- Screw you, Snips.
- I just want to hug Silver Spoon until the radiation makes my chest melt away. Why have I not drawn her yet...
- First casualty and massive damage, dang... things just really aren't going well...
- Screw you again, Snips.
- Still shipping SSXanthe.
- Ah dang I missed an opportunity for a picture I'd been considering doing for a while now, since it's officially against canon (not that that's ever stopped me before, but still).

And... I think that's it. I'm really sorry to hear things aren't going well, Somber... Please, please email me if there's anything I can do to help... And I'll email you tomorrow to make sure and check, for just in case you don't see this.
Thank you Somber, and the editing team for another wonderful chapter, I'll do my best to get the full commentary as soon as I can.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 am

@WavemasterRyx
In the unlikely event that you ever have time, I think there are two scenes here that need to be drawn. And you're the first artist I've seen since, so you made yourself a target!
-Psychoshy and Stygius sharing a pack of RadWay. Think of the adorableness.
-Carrion flying Spoon out of the smooze. We need Silver Spoon art, we need Carrion art, and it might just be the shipping goggles that I haven't been able to take off all chapter, but the two of them would be awesome together.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:34 am

(srsly tho, there was so much ship teasing this chapter. It wasn't just me.)
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 am

NoodleNugget wrote:psalm definitely got into blackjack, probably escaped into her when blackjack and lacunae did the whole mind meldy thing

There, xanthe is officially part of the team now that she shot blackjack with her own shotgun.

"an I beam" should have a dash in it I-beam

Silver Spoon x Tiara-er- Blackjack

Blackjack is a speciest

hehehehehehe cerberus and stealthsuit sitting at a charging dock, T R A N S F E R I N G Data packets. First comes system scans, then comes shared codes, then comes a sub-program in a file deposit.

BATTLE MUSIC!!! So cool!

wat. walking fire? wat. OH SHI-

Awwwwww :( no Stealth suit x Cerberus any more.(later) no wait, nevermind, Cerberus will walk it off-er- hover it off.

"it strugged" struggled

"I lay back" I would have put laid.

Great, blackjack's now a part of unity! that's going to be fun.

When Blackjack is talking to Xanthe "Sheers in the corner" Shears

Good chapter. very fun. Can't wait to figure out how they escape a balefire bomb. probably hide in a fridge and Indiana Jones their way out.
I noticed there were page numbers now. They are kinda nice I guess.
Thank you for spotting the errors; as is my custom, I have noted them so that I might correct them once I am actually able to get into the chapter (which will be after my upcoming sleep period, at least).
The page numbers are in fact also an error; this is the first time that we used them in this way, and, as we were all rather tired, no one remembered to remove them.

Mikas wrote:Hmm. Are both Fancee and Prance canon? Blackjack mentioned the latter in the museum back in Chapter 11 Peace
Fancee is what we're using, but Prance is needed for the rhyme. Assume that it's something else, what I leave to you.

Mikas wrote:"It don't make me no difference"shshshshshsh
… I have no idea what that is or where it came from. I suspect that it's some relic of a software glitch, and it has been added to the list of things to be corrected.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 am

(I know trying to post anything at a new chapters release is stupid, but whatever, cba to wait ~3 days to post.)

@Sindri: Ah, I see. And I actually have a hard time reading just PH as said... mostly due to me failing at stuff, but whatever xP
I really just need to pick myself up and do stuff. Will try and write today, so hopefully that will work.

@iLat: Don't make me spoon you [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 1771078661

@Everypony: (Discussion) I was just semi-passing this discussion till I hit the discussion about Celestia one: How is it technically ever a problem?
Cloudy day: Never exists unless the pegasi would make one. And why would they deliberately cripple their own defence?
Night: Just raise the sun? Will only take some seconds. (or less than a minute if they had to contact Celstia.)

@Wave: (Story) Is that a challenge? XD
(Bee) Yeah... it did, but as said, it's passed now. Can't imagine what'd I'd done if it was a critical hit, or I was allergic [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 3463467734
((PH wiki) Ah, okay. So 50 % of what stood there was never supposed to be there?

And welp, will have to wait with reading, gonna try and work some today, I can't take another arrow in the knee to slow me down, despite wanting to read the new chapter, that'll have to wait till tomorrow. And guys, keep it in spoilers for the first 1-2 days till the rest have read it.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:47 am

Okay started reading just now reactions are Liked, analysis is noticed and not liked is spoiled

What I liked
Silver Spoon is... sane now? Color me surprised I thought she was way to far mentally gone but that swerve was unexpected.

Queen Whiskey would make her secret service detail hate her, I've noticed her problem with delegation before but she really is not suited for command beyond the squad level, she has to much of that "lead from the front" which looks damn heroic but gets you dead quickly in real warfare or politics. Luna had every reason to be worried about assassination attempts, considering the Zebra's thought she was still Nightmare Moon I'm surprised if MoA and OIA and whoever else helped in her security detail would have a "Hours since last assassination attempt" like some businesses have "days since last accident" board.

Rampage Rampaged

AHAHAHAHHAh.... BANG! oww! Xanthe Joined the Group! Thank you for keeping up the trend in both how loud the stealth suit is and the fact that we just our confirmation for Zebra member.

Dealer has good days and bad days, hmmm that's.... interesting, makes me start to wonder exactly how tightly he is bound to the program.

Blackjack is witty
You know, this place isn’t so bad,” I muttered, my whole body afire. “Once you get past the undead guards, the acidic ooze monsters, and the insane warden, it’s really… pretty horrible, actually

And Shears betrays then, okay your chances of getting out of her alive just dropped into null territory if this was Littlepip, but since it's Blackjack your chances just doubled!

Long singing combat scene was excellent, was that a fresh song or adapted? Don't have any coal mining family myself but I lived places where everyone's second Uncle worked for the coal companies three generations back.

Okay the Soul armor teams up with the Baelfire Ghoul is aborted by the baelfire egg in the throat routine. That fight I thought was just going to end with it getting tossed into the Smooze.

Ahh we are back in Pslam's memory, interesting little origin story and Sombers thoughts gell with my own on how the transition happened.

Twilight crazy Welcome to Unity indeed
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 am

Going to do a re-read later and get my conspiracy theories and negative thoughts ready but first off..

@Mikas
Stiggy is obviously a Sonido user not a Shunpo user, as Shunpo or the flash step is high speed direct point to point movement while Sonido is direct high speed teleportation letting you dodge through structures rather than going around them.

OAN
Okay Blackjack is in Unity, who else thinks this is the perfect time for sexy time with Glory (Assuming she does not blow your brains out for sleeping with Stiggy)
Trollestia
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:25 am

swicked wrote:After all, when Celestia One was fired, there was never any description of it getting darker everywhere it WASN'T striking, so I don't know if it should be assumed to be drawing strictly from the light already bombarding Equestria, or whatever the name of the planet is.
While this is true, I just love the visual of the whole battlefield going dark as this column of blinding light forms and just eradicates everything in its path.

That said, if it darkened the surrounding area by say 30% it wouldn't be particularly noticeable, assuming you start from broad daylight.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 am

Well, this chapter was all kinds of awesome. Blackjack's getting her soul slowly sucked out, lost a leg and is now in contact with Unity (this is going to be GLORIOUS).

Losing nurse Graves was stingy. I did guess a couple of the companions would end up dead but I was kinda hoping it wasn't her. I kinda wonder if the mayor is going to go full feral now.
Seriously, there was all sorts of awesome in this chapter. Silver Spoon being helpful made me Daww, although when we first met her I got the impression that she wasn't almost nearly all there, like a ghost.

I'm personally hoping that the missile goes off like a giant bottlerocket when the next fuel pod is breached, cartwheeling through the sky painting it with fire before exploding. Although yeah it looks pretty bad where they are at the moment. It was a good place to cut it though I think.
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:36 am

Speaking of the burning missile I've been thinking about that for awhile and the best way to deal with is to telekinetic toss the damn thing with Lacune/Snips and Blackjack working together or at the very least stand it on it's nose so the fire burns up. Or toss it in the Smooze.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 pm

I just have to say that two things in this chapter struck me stronger than others-

"Hurry up and wait," is a phrase that brought back a disturbing number of memories having to do with my college marching band experience. Some are good, some are bad, but all are amusing and most I had forgotten. Thanks for that unintended side effect; I'll have an odd smile on my face for the rest of the day.

When Blackjack found she had joined unity, I may or may not have stood up, first pumped, and exclaimed, "yesssssssss." This can only lead one direction- awesome.

Amazing as always on this one, Somber. A hiatus is not a problem, real life comes first. Maybe now I'll finally finish my thesis...and I'll see if I can help a little bit, sir.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshy Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey there, yet another lurker coming out of the woodwork (lurking's just not cool anymore Coo) I really did love this chapter and I'll have much more to say later but I'm pretty much dead to the world right now (don't work nights kids, just don't), I do have one thing for now:

Spoiler:

So yeah, it's nice to finally meet you all after all these months (7? 8? idk, I can barely keep track of time anymore). Oh and, Somber please take care of yourself, whenever you can get back to the story will be be fine by me.

(ugh, yeah dead, I dozed off there for a bit before posting this so...very..tired...)

Nightshy
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikas Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:00 pm

The armor snaked up Lacunae and knocked Xanthe from her back, and then shoved the beam weapon hard, sending the emerald ray slicing through the wall and off the ghoul, bringing a roar of pain from Carrion.
I think you probably meant snaked up "behind"

Rereading my commentary at 3/4 awake (compared to 1/3) was both hilarious and an effort in understanding. Sleep deprivation is a powerful thing.

Of course Blackjack is the main distraction. That's what a main tank brings to a raid! She takes the punishment so that the squishies (Snips, Graves, Spoon, Xanthe), DPS (Carrion, Cerberus, Whisper, Stygius, Lacunae), and healers (Lacunae) are free to mill about like shee-I mean not die gruesome-I MEAN DO THEIR JOBS. Rampage is the second tank who she aggro swaps with.

Yay my hours spent playing MMORPG's and learning them are not entirely wasted (I'm probably just kidding myself here).

@Nightfire: Hey! Welcome from one newcomer to another! Take a seat, warm your toes by the fire, pay no attention to your now missing wallet and feel free to join/start a discussion!

It's like a cascade effect. Soon we will have so many new posters that we will TAKE OVER THE WORLD have to TAKE OVER ANOTHER FORUM throw a SACRIFICE TO SOMBER Party!

I think my subconsciousness is trying to say something. Probably that I need more sleep or something.
Mikas
Mikas
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 pm

First off to Nightshy thanks for posting that song it really changed my mental image of the battle scene now that I have the tempo to sing along with Rampage.

OAN can we imagine how crowded Blackjack's head is these day?

Picture it now (I should get this commised)
You have Glory on her pipbucks broadcaster nagging her about something
You have Dealer sitting there being mysterious
You have Deus her left Kidney calling her CUUUUNNNNNNNNNT
You have Felt Head Pinkie Pie (In the grand tradition of Head Six) sitting there holding up a sign like Willie E Coyote
You have Lacune telecommunication something to her
Now we add in Pslam muttering things in her ear and best of all
The Great and Powerful Goddess railing at her

And I picture Blackjack in the middle of the massive crowd talking to (Who else) Littlepip at the bar and demanding that she have a free drink for each one of her mental tormenters.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Oh... Celestia One... That'll be fun the second to last chapter....

Anyway, thanks for the reviews. Can't wait to read more. They really are the highlight of my day after posting. You guys keep me going more than anything else.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikas Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Cptadder wrote:First off to Nightshy thanks for posting that song it really changed my mental image of the battle scene now that I have the tempo to sing along with Rampage.

OAN can we imagine how crowded Blackjack's head is these day?

Picture it now (I should get this commised)
You have Glory on her pipbucks broadcaster nagging her about something
You have Dealer sitting there being mysterious
You have Deus her left Kidney calling her CUUUUNNNNNNNNNT
You have Felt Head Pinkie Pie (In the grand tradition of Head Six) sitting there holding up a sign like Willie E Coyote
You have Lacune telecommunication something to her
Now we add in Pslam muttering things in her ear and best of all
The Great and Powerful Goddess railing at her

And I picture Blackjack in the middle of the massive crowd talking to (Who else) Littlepip at the bar and demanding that she have a free drink for each one of her mental tormenters.

I keep throwing money at my computer BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

Somber wrote:Oh... Celestia One... That'll be fun the second to last chapter....

Anyway,
thanks for the reviews. Can't wait to read more. They really are the
highlight of my day after posting. You guys keep me going more than
anything else.

Oooooooh! Hints! It is now imperative for us to discuss the *BUY SOME APPLES* out of Celestia One. I better brush up on my Solar Radiation facts.

And I'm sorry sorry sorry for accidentally hitting the down vote button (I thought it was the upvote!!) You didn't do anything bad please don't kill me. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 1751538862

[EDIT]: I just went and found two other Somber posts to go upvote to try and offset my mistake (I'm sorry [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 13 4206338362).

Please don't banish me, or imprison me, or banish me to where I'm going to be imprisoned, or imprison me where I'm banished.

Last edited by Mikas on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra "ing"....Don't kill me please?)
Mikas
Mikas
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Didn't RedEye say these are not normal tumors? :D
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikas Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 pm

RandomBlank wrote:Didn't RedEye say these are not normal tumors? :D

He did? Oh right you run the askredeye Tumblr. Nice call there! Now I need to go catch up on that one hehe.
Mikas
Mikas
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:21 pm

I finished the chapter last night, but was too tired to type a review so first off as always. Thank you very much Somber for creating such an amazing chapter and story, and thank you editing team for making sure the story is all nice and shiny.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next