Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Wigglejigglesquiggle
Rickyking
CamoBadger
LordsServant
Mobius04
Princess Celestia
Vergil
Quotidian
Rafafidi
OneMoreDaySK
RandomBlank
Snowy Flanks
Icy Shake
hawkeye92
Mister Nikel
Moodyman90
The Holy Tuna
Professor Whooves
Stringtheory
tylertoon2
Ametros
Scootayay
Valikdu
Katarn
Jeremyrush
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
jacky2734
FeatherDust
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
Sindri
juleppony
Derpmind
WavemasterRyx
Ketchup
NoodleNugget
Admiral Stoic Rum
Aonee
RoboRed
Cptadder
Kippershy
Kattlarv
Somber
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by MrMagma Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Somber wrote:Sorry I've been so silent. There've been some developments. On Thursday mom finally gave me the deadline. Move out by August or she was going to double my rent. Then I had a panic attack and she told me to get over it. Fortunately the wonderful folks at the IRC managed to talk me down from checking out. Spiffy's given me a plan B, which is moving to Arizona and working at a call center with him. Apparently he's a supervisor so hopefully it will work out. I'm still looking for a plan A that doesn't involve checking out. I don't plan on stopping PH tho. I'll try and have it out by next week, though it's hard to focus atm.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you. Sorry for the bad news.

Oh, god. I hope everything works out okay for you, Somber. PH can wait, to be honest. Take as long as you need. *Hugs*

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by SilentCarto Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Ergh. Sorry to hear that. Do take what time you need, and take Boo hugs as necessary. I hope you find a place where you can not just survive, but thrive.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Just one of these days I want to read a Somber personal comment saying
Hey all, nothing bad happen recently

I'd offer you a place to stay but I only have one couch and I already have someone sleeping on it.

Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Let me dedicate a quote from my newest fic to Somber.
And him being sorry.

When I daydreamed of being with the number one mare of this world,
it was obvious it wouldn't be easy. When I was dying and there was
no chance of saving me, you didn't give up, you broke the rules of
this world to heal me. Then you gave me the most precious gift you
could offer even before I realized its true value. What a fool was I
to ever hesitate on your offer! And when I
finally learned the true beauty of your heart, the fancy and
infatuation changed into true love. I love you, Celestia, I love you
and it hurts... it hurts so much when you are sorry for who you are.
When you apologize for being hurt. You gave me so much and you feel
bad for not giving me more? My silly, beautiful, wonderful Celestia,
be angry, be scared, be disgusted, but never be sorry!
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 pm

@Wave, Give Boo all of the cakes. Such a cute picture, another amazing picture Wave.

@Somber, I wish you the best of luck Somber, I hope everything works out for you, and just take all the time you need. Just focus on taking care of yourself first.*Hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Somber wrote:Anyway, just wanted to tell you. Sorry for the bad news.

Dammit Somber, what the hell are you apologizing for? Letting us know what's going on? Promising to have a new chapter out on time, for free, despite searching for a new place to live? How is any of that your fault?

Other people have offered you places to stay, couches to crash on. I wish I could do the same, but I don't exactly have a couch right now. Or much of any furniture. Still, whatever you need, let me know. If I can give it, I will. Emotional support, financial help, hell, I'll take some vacation days and drive out to Nevada myself to help you move. And to smack you around the head for saying "sorry" all the time.

I know getting a deadline like that is terrifying. I've gone through it myself. But I'm still here. You can get through it more-or-less intact. Things will probably really suck for a while, but you have all of us pulling for you. We're not going to let you give up. I'm not going to let you give up. You're worth too goddamn much for that.

And if you need me, you know how to get in touch.
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 49

Character List:
Name: Drifter
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:37 pm

I try to imagine Somber working in a call center. Every other word told to the customer being "sorry". [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 1639762117
Naaah.
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:46 pm

RandomBlank wrote:I try to imagine Somber working in a call center. Every other word told to the customer being "sorry". [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 1639762117
Naaah.
Don't laugh, I've worked for and with call centers and every other word IS sorry when working customer service. Especially if it's fucking Bloomingdale's, keep in mind your entire customer base consists of those living beyond their means and those living way under their means so either they spent all this money on something which got messed up and they are complaining to you about it or they are literally so wealthy as to place ten thousand dollar catalog orders. You getting payed 12$ a hour to talk nice to people who makes 12$ a second and every single Bloomingdales customer in existence contrast you with Saks Fifth Avenue so much you wonder why they don't just shop there since apparently it's a thousand times better.

And a quick explanation for non-American readers and the non-shoppers among us.
Say you want to buy three pairs of normal everyday white socks

You could go to Wallmart/Target/Kmart to buy those socks for 4.99$, they will last about six months
Or you could go to Macy's/Dillards/Kohl's to buy those socks for 12.99$, they will last about eight months
Or last of all you could go to Bloomingdales/Saks Fifth Avenue and buy those same socks for 31.99$, they will last for eight months.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Welp, I is back, review time!
Spoiler:

And guys, a life lesson to you all: *Takes up a glass and places it on the table.* See this glass? *Fills it with rocks till the brim* Now would you say it is full? ... *Takes gravel and pours into the glass, shaking it to let the gravel slip down* Would you say it is full now? *Takes sand and pours into the glass, shaking it to make it slide down* Now, would you say it's full now? See this glass as your life. The big rocks are are the important and essential things in life, your work, your health, your family. (I think it was) The gravel is good things you can live without, some extra friends, video games and all that. The sand is your hobbies. If you start filling your life with gravel, you don't have room for the rocks, if you fill it with sand, you can't fit the gravel nor rocks. But despite all this, one thing can be said: *Opens a beer and pours it in the glass* No matter how full your life is, not matter how stressful; there's always room for a beer. (aka: relaxation, tea whatever you prefer.)

And: *Squee* I saw the Avengers today, it was fangirlgasming all over the floor! I even went *pomf* a bit over the sheer nerdgasm xD
Definitely one of the best movies I've seen. I even went slight sadface and... other emotions at some parts. And a bit disappointed over one part.
Spoiler:
But otherwise pure distilled awesome. Anyhow, enough about that, can gush about it for ages, but that ain't needed.

And welp, think I'm finally done now, think I have like, 10+ pages to look through... if not 20+... yay!
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 pm

I wish there was something I could do But I'm in no position to offer you a job(lacking one myself) nor am I able to offer you a roof over your head. I've just barely gained the ability to donate to you (I plan to as soon as I can).

Wish there was more I could do [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 4206338362

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
And guys, a life lesson to you all: *Takes up a glass and places it on the table.* See this glass? *Fills it with rocks till the brim* Now would you say it is full? ... *Takes gravel and pours into the glass, shaking it to let the gravel slip down* Would you say it is full now? *Takes sand and pours into the glass, shaking it to make it slide down* Now, would you say it's full now? See this glass as your life. The big rocks are are the important and essential things in life, your work, your health, your family. (I think it was) The gravel is good things you can live without, some extra friends, video games and all that. The sand is your hobbies. If you start filling your life with gravel, you don't have room for the rocks, if you fill it with sand, you can't fit the gravel nor rocks. But despite all this, one thing can be said: *Opens a beer and pours it in the glass* No matter how full your life is, not matter how stressful; there's always room for a beer. (aka: relaxation, tea whatever you prefer.)

I wouldn't drink from that cup. there was sand and rocks and gravel in there. Don't think I want the extra vitamins.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Kattlarv wrote:And just have to say: Really? Was the "strong stallion" part really necessary? Strong pony would have been better imo. Or was it a penetration joke?
Applejack is a strong mare.
Big Macintosh is a strong stallion.
Are you seriously going to tell us you think Macintosh couldn't whip AJ in any contest of strength? There's nothing sexist there, it's just mammal biology.

NoodleNugget wrote:I wouldn't drink from that cup. there was sand and rocks and gravel in there. Don't think I want the extra vitamins.
♫ Nothing can stop... the Booze! ♫
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Somber wrote:Sorry I've been so silent. There've been some developments.
Please don't be sorry for something that isn't your fault, sir. *hugs you tightly*

I don't suppose there's the off-chance that Spiffy lives in Tucson, is there?
Well at least that still gives you a month to figure out a plan, and I definitely don't want it to involve checking out. Anyways, this is one of those emergencies I was talking about saving what little money I have for... I've got about 300$ I can donate toward your getting an apartment where Spiffy lives or just towards moving expenses for however the Plan A (that isn't checking out) goes.
Our house isn't the biggest, and it doesn't have AC, but my mom and I would be happy to give you a place to stay at least so you have a place to get your feet on the ground - if you don't get any better offers. I'm very serious about this, and I can send you a PM or email later with more details, if you'd like to hear. My mom and I both want to help, so please keep it in mind, sir.

(Also, if you do end up moving, depending on how much you need to take with you, look in to using flat-rate shipping from the post office to send the stuff ahead of you, because it might be much less expensive than moving it though other means.)
Going to send this in a PM too, so you have a better chance of seeing it. *hugs again*

SilentCarto wrote:Awww... epic boop.
Thank you, sir, and no, there's no way I could even begin to compete with Egophiliac.

ketchup504 wrote:Hehe. Puppysmiles. Very nice, Wave. Cute, too.
Thank you as well, I try my best (even though I royally screwed up Puppy's layers in that picture and that's why she looks so weird and is only one color...)

Meleagridis wrote:Still waiting for Stygius to pacify an angry monster by booping it on the nose.
So long and thanks for all the Boo. Goodnight.
Maybe that's how they'll beat the star-spawn at Black Pony Mountain, I'm really not sure how much it would work with anything in the prison.

guarddogjr wrote:Give Boo all of the cakes. Such a cute picture, another amazing picture Wave.
ALL the cakes, I'm glad you like it, sir.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm

@Somber
Good luck on whatever future events may occur. I live too far away to offer a couch, but if you need any tips for the tip jar just ask. I'm saving up mah money. And remember, reality comes first, ya don't need t'pologize for not making a biweekly chapter on time. *hugs somber*
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:52 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:
I wouldn't drink from that cup. there was sand and rocks and gravel in there. Don't think I want the extra vitamins.

The rocks won't affect the taste really. It's the sand and gravel that is the problem.

So it's the bulk of little things that spoils your enjoyment with life!
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was exactly what I was hoping it would be. It's not a film I'd recommend to everyone, but if you liked Night Watch, you'll probably find something to enjoy in this. Bit more action heavy, maybe, and less weird, but still fun.

Quotidian wrote:
Wow, I actually have practical experience with some of this stuff! Okay, let's see...

For one thing, I can tell you that I'm definitely not worse off than you, so you don't need to feel bad for mentioning it to me by any measure. Also... this is a bit (read: a lot) hypocritical of me to say, but if you're hurting, you're hurting. Doesn't matter if some are worse off; if you need a friend, or at least a friendly ear, then there are people here who're happy to give one.

Relationships! I am in a very similar boat to yours. In my experience, an open relationship generally is not the same thing as polyamory, meaning that each partner is (generally) free to pursue sex with other individuals, but not to have another long-term partner. So... yeah, doesn't sound like the right time. And as to expressing feelings you'd rather not show, well, if it's really a concern I'd suggest reining in your alcohol intake around people you can't trust to ignore the things you say while inebriated. That said, it's my experience that people generally do forgive and/or ignore most things that inebriated individuals say. A person is not exactly the same when they are under the influence of a drug, and I think most people recognize this on some level. (Again, this is just based on personal experiences. Also, please take any romantic advice I give with an amount of salt no less than seven times the mass of this planet.)

Lastly, regarding "it's what's on the inside that counts" - this is also the case with me; however, a good personality makes for a better friend than a partner. Or so I am led to believe by a not-entirely-unbiased-and-utterly-unscientific study of individuals and American culture. (Also, I have no personality. Spike )

In any case, I'm glad you're feeling a touch better. Watch out for pain meds and booze, I hear they often don't mix well. Good luck with clearing out some of the rubble, and don't worry about asking for advice or help or just plain ol' cheering up; we like to help.

@Ryx
Yay, more Boo! Boo gets all the snack cakes. :)

@Somber
Jeez... well, guess it had to come to a head eventually. I'm really, really glad you're staying with us, mate; we'll figure out a way to make this work, don't you worry about that. If and when the time comes to head to Arizona (which I hear is a lovely state, incidentally, very beautiful), just tell us how we can help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I am Princess Celestia and this was one of my favourite chapters in PH.

That's all, carry on
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Somber wrote:Sorry I've been so silent. There've been some developments. On Thursday mom finally gave me the deadline. Move out by August or she was going to double my rent. Then I had a panic attack and she told me to get over it. Fortunately the wonderful folks at the IRC managed to talk me down from checking out. Spiffy's given me a plan B, which is moving to Arizona and working at a call center with him. Apparently he's a supervisor so hopefully it will work out. I'm still looking for a plan A that doesn't involve checking out. I don't plan on stopping PH tho. I'll try and have it out by next week, though it's hard to focus atm.

Oh dear. I'm sorry, Somber; if there's anything I can do, let me know (I'd extend the "move in with me" offer, but my house is small enough for three people, I don't know where you could find work here, and I'm six or seven states away.). At least there's a bright side to this: when the dust settles, you'll be living with a friend/friends and fan/fans, which will probably be a much more comfortable and healthy environment for you than living with your suboptimal mother.

Also, many, many thanks to the IRC.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:22 pm

swicked wrote:
Quotidian wrote:I know the whole "It's what's inside that counts!" schtick is so cliche it hurts, but at least in my case, it's true. I'm attracted to personalities. Intelligence, humor, compassion, dedication, kindness. Those are all huge turn-ons for me. Not that a hot body hurts, mind you, but it's really just a nice extra. You don't drink a milkshake for the cherry on top, after all.

...no, you drink the milkshake because it looked good. You expected it to be good. It was presented to you in a glass, for example, rather than on the floor.
Physical appearance is mostly an exclusion mechanism o_O
My father once told me that looks are important because if you and another person are both equally attractive "on the inside", the person who is more attractive on the outside "wins". A tie breaker, so to speak. Of course, some people have differing opinions on how someone is attractive. The comparison between the milkshake in a glass and one on the floor is valid, both would probably taste good, but you wouldn't drink the one on the floor.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the fact that the scarf was attacking someone in the latest chapter reminds me of this comic.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 am

Somber you get all the hugs, support and friendship I can muster. There are no right words to say to a friend (if you'll allow me to call you that) when the carpet has been pulled out from underneath them. I'm just going to speak from the heart.

You're well being comes first. It will always come first. One minute of suffering on your part wouldn't be worth all the fanfiction in the world. PH has done a great deal of good in my life, but that's because of you are the good person behind it. Remember that. I currently don't have a place for you to stay or job lined up, but I can give you all the verbal support I can. Feel free to PM or email me and I can look over your resume. Over the past few months I've been working to help my soldiers out with employment and I can give a few pointers on how to construct a targeted resume and improve your interviewing skills. It doesn't solve all your problems, but my help is on the table if you'll have it. Rapid changes like this can be hell on people and this wouldn't be the time for half measures.

You may think well of yourself. You may apologize for things you outside your control. But I think you are one of the better human beings I've had the privilege of knowing. I may sound like a broken record, but you do great things in this word. Just knowing that there are people like you in the world makes it a better place. For every one person who makes your live difficult there are 1000 more who want to see you happy.

You've been a continued inspiration to the stories I write and share. My tabletop RPG group is enjoying a game which is roughly 60% Project Horizons. I tailored the particulars to a group that wanted to play humans in 2296 New York City, but every element that I can draw from PH has made it into the game. Last week's session was the exploration of Project Prometheus, and became one of the best my group has ever enjoyed. Damn, just talking about it makes me want to run a skype game.

You do good work. Even if things look down now, the pain isn't temporary. Keep you chin up and it will get better.
Mobius04
Mobius04
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 am

random internet thing of the (insert length of time here): 'Gone with the Blastwave' has come back from the dead, it's a gorgeously drawn webcomic with an awesome art style, it's quite short (only 50 strips), doesn't take itself seriously, and is set in some gigantically huge ruined city with several armies fighting over it for some unknown reason, seem mostly from the view point of a couple of lowly soldiers of the red army, the only unfortunate thing is that it'll only update one to two times a month
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:00 am

Well...this is... something to walk into.

Somber ,
Just letting you know there are social programs that are meant to assist people like you. Since you have what you have depending on the state's program there could be help for living situations and such. Usually you can start with a suicide hotline from there they can help locate local community resources to help you find a more suitable living situation. Sometime there are possibilities for job connection with the social program. In example in Houston we have a program called section 8 for people of low income they only pay a percentage of their monthly income for their apartment they just have to work full time. They have job fining resources to assist with that too. There are assistance options out there the best you can do is look for them and it says nothing of character to ask for help when you need it. It takes far more strength to say help me... I forget what state do you live in again?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:07 am

Somber lives in Nevada.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 am

Oh I was worried it was Utah there for a minute.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 am

Utah's particularly bad for that sort of thing?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:55 am

Blarg. This is getting to be a bad habit. Between various things you all are probably happier not knowing about, I have been unable to get three hours together all week, even after reducing my sleep period from four hours to two a night, and I refuse to break up a chapter. And I knew it was going to be posted saturday evening because Somber told me so and it’s been burning at my brain all week and--
ahem.
[Dammit Somber, stop apologizing or... I dunno. But I know where you live.]

Spoiler:

Okay, now to read through the past week of commentary. Probably starting with the last two pages, since the skim on the way here indicated crisis.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 am

Okay, replying to the last two pages of comments before going back through the other ten I missed:

Somber wrote:Sorry... Sorry for the bad news.
What have I told you about apologizing?

I'm afraid I'm not in a position to offer employment, or shelter in less than emergencies (and several others have made better offers), but a few bits are in the mail. I wish you the best, and if there's anything I can do...
If there's any of us (or other friends of yours) in the area, or if you're up for a change in region, I think it might be good for you to start with a roommate. It'd give you support from someone who wasn't an authority and wasn't pushing for you to leave, a bit of a safety net for the rougher times, and reduce the cost of rent. Not to mention reducing the probability that you'd do something... foolish in your darker moments.

swicked wrote:...if you check with the forum later you might get to see a newborn baby before the day is out :)
Wait. Are you saying that swicked has reproduced? Oh dear.
(and congratulations!)

RandomBlank wrote:I try to imagine Somber working in a call center. Every other word told to the customer being "sorry". [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 15 1639762117
Naaah.
That... could work very well.

Cptadder wrote:You could go to Wallmart/Target/Kmart to buy those socks for 4.99$, they will last about six months
Or you could go to Macy's/Dillards/Kohl's to buy those socks for 12.99$, they will last about eight months
Or last of all you could go to Bloomingdales/Saks Fifth Avenue and buy those same socks for 31.99$, they will last for eight months.
Or you could wear the same three pairs of 1$ socks for seven years... :mybad:

Kattlarv wrote:Welp, I is back, review time!
You beat me to it at least.

And I saw that film myself recently! It was with my family on father's day, and the only pleasant part of the things that kept me from the new chapter this past week. And my reaction was similar.
Spoiler:

WavemasterRyx wrote:Maybe that's how they'll beat the star-spawn at Black Pony Mountain, I'm really not sure how much it would work with anything in the prison.
C'mon, the star spawn probably worships Blackjack anyway.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 am

Wait. One survivor from the Enclave curbstomp? Please tell me Thunder Dancer wasn't in the party.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:42 am

Sindri wrote:Te imploro non me occide!
It's latin! For "I implore you not to kill me," according to Google.translate. Which kinda makes you wonder why "to kill me" and "western" are weirdly close together linguistically, Italian being by all accounts a pretty heavily romance language. (Ooh, and there are totally people who might know in here!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next