Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
Jeremyrush
Farnham
Kirbuu
Snipehamster
Quotidian
Ki-Tarn
Ametros
Paper Airplane
Mister Nikel
Orm
MrMagma
f1r3w4rr10r
Katarn
RandomBlank
hawkeye92
OneMoreDaySK
Derpmind
tylertoon2
Necr0maNceR
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
Elexius
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
CamoBadger
Mobius04
Valikdu
Rboy474
Scyto Harmony
Kippershy
Meleagridis
Aonee
Sindri
RoboRed
Kattlarv
NoodleNugget
Somber
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
45 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Thu May 31, 2012 4:04 am

Snipehamster wrote:
swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:I feel compelled to name drop Ursula Vernon, the creator of the Biting Pear of Salamanca, among other things. Sometimes about as bizarre, sometimes not, always interesting.

SilentCarto wrote:
FeatherDust wrote:Buuuut there's no such thing as Pestilence. The four horsemen are War, Famine, Death, and Conquest.
There didn't used to be. There is now. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 64684025
And then he got replaced by Pollution. If you buy into Good Omens logic, I mean.

Now... what are we gonna do for the now inevitable 'Editors Appreciation Day?'

Are snipe or bronode even aware of these forums? I can't remember the last time I saw either of them.

I'm not 100% sure about Bro; I think he's got an account here, but I just lurk most of the time.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2182320263

He does indeed have an account, I've seen him make like two posts, maybe three. That's it though.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by RandomBlank Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 am

Kippershy wrote:
It's quite out of the way and unless you find the map that tells you where to go, you'll never find it alone by wandering aimlessly.

I did. Just my playing style.
Plus there's that perk that enables all hidden settlements.

As for Agatha's house, I reached it "from above", climbing over the surrounding rocks.

Of course I found dad before ever visiting the Mall and obtaining the antenna for 3dog.

Now as I'm playing FoNV, I'm carrying at least 3 different items that I'm fairly sure are targets of some quests I'm yet to find.
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 31, 2012 5:48 am

RandomBlank wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
It's quite out of the way and unless you find the map that tells you where to go, you'll never find it alone by wandering aimlessly.

I did. Just my playing style.
Plus there's that perk that enables all hidden settlements.

As for Agatha's house, I reached it "from above", climbing over the surrounding rocks.

Of course I found dad before ever visiting the Mall and obtaining the antenna for 3dog.

Now as I'm playing FoNV, I'm carrying at least 3 different items that I'm fairly sure are targets of some quests I'm yet to find.
Kippershy wrote:Well, you
-could-, but it's still very, very unlikely that you'd stumble upon the
hidden mountain path and follow it all the way up.

Like I said in the very next sentence; of course it's possible due to there being no actual blockade that disallows it (such as the enclave forcefield around Project Purity or gaining access to Raven Rock,
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 31, 2012 5:56 am

Agatha's house? I found it when running and hiding from raiders, then a yao gai helped me out. Dumb luck really.

Random question: is there a better way of getting the slave group to the Lincoln memorial other than following them? That mission was a pain to do, almost lost the blacksmith guy.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Agatha's house? I found it when running and hiding from raiders, then a yao gai helped me out. Dumb luck really.

Random question: is there a better way of getting the slave group to the Lincoln memorial other than following them? That mission was a pain to do, almost lost the blacksmith guy.

You don't travel with them. Simple as.
Fast travel straight to the memorial, wait about two days or so and they'll arrive.
and by wait, I literally do mean wait as in press the quick-wait and set it to a full day.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Point proven; the pear is not the worst. Personally I liked that, seeing as I saw it in an art class long before I ever saw the image macro. The pear, I mean.
I liked UrsulaV's "weird fruit" before it was cool. Coo
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 am

Heh, I just remembered how I went straight to New Vegas during my last playthrough. I kinda cheated because I had all of those DLC goodies like armor and weapons, but as I headed straight north from Slone I still had to be careful.
Ended up killing five deathclaws, running out of ammo, and resorting to a stealth boy in hopes it could buy me some time as I made a mad dash. Of course with a natural stealth of something like 16 and running at full speed a deathclaw starts chasing me anyways, eventually catching up and hitting me so hard I went flying out of his range, I'm guessing that was a glitch.
Anyways, I made it to REPCON in hope the robots around it would protect me, which they didn't have to due to the deathclaw just backing off. So I took stimpacks, ate a ton of food, and made my way to New Vegas.
All this on Hardcore mode and thanks to killing the deathclaws, I was power leveled up to 5.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu May 31, 2012 12:55 pm

@Kipper: Well fine, I can link you, again xP
Spoiler:
(okay, now noticed this is more for others wondering what the hay this was about, since on page 2 (from the post), I see you went back and checked on it.)
So yeah, can toss in my reply as a double one here for once, found it interesting myself, even if I aren't that dragged to most of the "peak" appeals, of either gender. And you managed to explain it quite well tbh.

Now excuse me while I go do deeds that should not be spoken of near children.

@Silent: "But there is one they fear... he is... Pipboy, Vaultborn!" (but really, how do you pickpocket armour? It's like The Gamers "steal his pants" joke xP)

@Sindri: Thanks... and I dunno, "blargh" is such a rich, multi-purpose word :P
And I'd really need to figure out to use [Vent] properly. Got to learn today that apparently a leg can get sprained, or something, and that it hurts more to not attempt to walk on it, and instead call in sick, resulting in an angry mother.

@Aon: (RP thread) Was that a general statement, or aimed at someone?

@Swicked: (Link thing) Can't say I'd see working out as an ideal situation to watch in but... okay xP

On a unrelated side note, this is actually the first forum/chat group where endowment somehow managed to come up into discussions, and where people haven't gone "Ew..." (or the like) over my measurements. (not that it happens often, but it has a few times... seeing how this is the internet overall, it's not that rare) However silly or stupid that might sound, I came to randomly think of it earlier today, and it made me smile a bit.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu May 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Kipper: Well fine, I can link you, again xP
Spoiler:
(okay, now noticed this is more for others wondering what the hay this was about, since on page 2 (from the post), I see you went back and checked on it.)
So yeah, can toss in my reply as a double one here for once, found it interesting myself, even if I aren't that dragged to most of the "peak" appeals, of either gender. And you managed to explain it quite well tbh.

Now excuse me while I go do deeds that should not be spoken of near children.

Slkslkslkslkslk (clopclopclop, in other words)

Kattlarv wrote:On a unrelated side note, this is actually the first forum/chat group where endowment somehow managed to come up into discussions, and where people haven't gone "Ew..." (or the like) over my measurements. (not that it happens often, but it has a few times... seeing how this is the internet overall, it's not that rare) However silly or stupid that might sound, I came to randomly think of it earlier today, and it made me smile a bit.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2182320263
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Heh, I just remembered how I went straight to New Vegas during my last playthrough.

I was going to write a quick paragraph about when I tried to go to Vegas on my first playthrough, but it turned into something else instead....About ten pages of something else. The Long 15. Content warning: just some coarse language at the end. Be advised that it's completely unedited, though. I went through and fixed some typos. Honestly couldn't tell you why I wrote it, though...

Last edited by Meleagridis on Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have, like, fifteen other things I should have been doing)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Thu May 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Famine... means a food shortage...

So it would be the false prophet war famine and then death

Although with scales...those are often used the depict judgement.

Well, I don't think the intent is that they're in order. And Conquest doesn't necessarily represent the false prophet; it's more of "everybody out for themselves". Too many people and not enough resources, as it were.

NoodleNugget wrote:
Scales are often also associated with bartering(trade)
no trade = no food
famine (ta da!)
So you're saying... trade will save the wasteland?

Actually, traditionally the scales are taken to mean that bread will be weighed, which indicates its extremely high value. The next line about "a quart of wheat for a day's wages; three quarts of barley for a day's wages" is talking about food scarcity -- a quart of wheat is enough food for one person for one day, so you're talking about literally living hand to mouth. Barley is less nutritious than wheat, so what it's saying is one man's work day will pay for just enough food for himself, or for his family on borderline starvation.

For the whole conquest bit, even then it can be sort of interpreted as pestilence.
the bow could represent how swift and how silently the diseases would kill(at least during that time period)
the crown... (you got me. no clue)
As much as Revelations is rife with symbolism, I think this one we can take to mean just what it says. Conquest is conquest, with items that symbolize war and rulership.

who knows(can't we just enjoy an awesome introduction?)
Hey, I did say I liked the opening and I'd totally love to see that used in a game. Just using the pedantry projectors.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Update on 45:
Okay, good news: we're nearly done. Bad news: Somber and Snipe both had to leave. Upshot: we won't be able to finish today, but, barring significant bad luck or such, we'll probably have it out relatively early tomorrow.

swicked wrote:@ hinds & Snipehamster
So... What do you want for editors day, whenever that is?
Oh... I don't know. Um... I wasn't actually expecting anything... I don't know what to ask for. Thank you very much, though, of course, for whatever it ends up being.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 Caught_by_jinyaranda-d51sv6w
Looks like Queen Whiskey made it to EqD again.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu May 31, 2012 7:16 pm

FeatherDust wrote:As much as Revelations is rife with symbolism, I think this one we can take to mean just what it says. Conquest is conquest, with items that symbolize war and rulership.
So if Conquest symbolizes war, what does War symbolize?

Revelations is rife with symbolism, yes. But most of it is less end-of-the-world symbols and more roman politics. It gets treated like a point-for-point prediction of the end times when for the most part it was directed specifically and blatantly at men and institutions that have been dead for over a thousand years. The four horsemen are a meaningful and useful symbol, but taking exact descriptions and treating them like the immutable Word of God (despite centuries of reinterpretation and repeated translation rendering them almost unrecognizable) doesn't make you any more correct than Terry Pratchett's explanation that Pestilence retired in the 50s muttering something about "penicillin," and was replaced by Pollution a few years later.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 31, 2012 7:23 pm

Meleagridis wrote:I was going to write a quick paragraph about when I tried to go to Vegas on my first playthrough, but it turned into something else instead....About ten pages of something else. The Long 15. Content warning: just some coarse language at the end. Be advised that it's completely unedited, though. I went through and fixed some typos. Honestly couldn't tell you why I wrote it, though...
Nice, and not badly written. They're so... bipedal, though.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm

So tomorrow both Project Horizons and Murky Number 7 will get a new chapter online. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2775469706

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2066584637
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Update on 45:
Okay, good news: we're nearly done. Bad news: Somber and Snipe both had to leave. Upshot: we won't be able to finish today, but, barring significant bad luck or such, we'll probably have it out relatively early tomorrow.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2667328774161692252111104
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 31, 2012 8:04 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Nice, and not badly written. They're so... bipedal, though.
A) Thanks!
B) Had to delete pip-buck and write pip-boy at least twice.
C) Ponies for a while. Next one is a changeling stable.

swicked wrote:Sekashi

SekashiSekashiSekashiSekashiSekashiSekashiSekashi
Needs more fanart to spam.

New chapter! Honestly, it's a little nerve wracking. What are the odds of a positive reaction to Stygius? Assuming he even survives Steel Rain...

Last edited by Meleagridis on Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No, that person did not say that at all.)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu May 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Midwife.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm

swicked wrote:The problem is I have no idea how Somber can use her. Somber refers to her for zebra exposition, being the friendly storyteller she is, and for zebra healing potions. I don't know what other role could be written for her.

Don't forget the exposition on Rampage. The Eater of Souls, too. Sekashi told Blackjack about a tribe that loved to be happy and laugh. She also said that she came from Lancer's tribe. Perhaps Lancer is secretly a jolly zebra who just wants to spread happiness. If not, it is not Sekashi's place to know these stories... more mystery than a laughing mother. Maybe she was simply taken by Lancer's tribe, and was lighthearted all along. Maybe I've forgotten a good part of this, and I'll be going back to her chapter to read up.

I haven't forgotten that she's taken a blessing from the stars, though.

Derpmind wrote:Midwife.

...I really hope Blackjack isn't pregnant. I'd lose it if her terrible luck did something to the baby.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Meleagridis wrote:...I really hope Blackjack isn't pregnant. I'd lose it if her terrible luck did something to the baby.
Eh, Blackjack's alot more likely to become pregnant after dealing with Hoofington's ghosts n stuff. Like in an epilogue or something.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Derpmind wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:...I really hope Blackjack isn't pregnant. I'd lose it if her terrible luck did something to the baby.
Eh, Blackjack's alot more likely to become pregnant after dealing with Hoofington's ghosts n stuff. Like in an epilogue or something.
If she survives... or isn't trapped or confined somewhere...
*shudders*
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 pm

@Kipper: I was actually going to write on my vent fic, but that topic popped up, I got distracted from it +2 true law greatsword of maiming on my paladin... and my wild elf's collection of bastard swords just keeps growing... why is it so fun to dual wield these again? ... oh right, whee! xD (Although, I am perplexed why there is a "dagger of lesser undead bane", piercing doesn't do shit on them anyhow.) And gah! this bastard was having a bid wars with me on the auction house! I didn't need that shortbow of plant slaying, but damn it I wanted the bugger xD It was really beautifully ornamented. Like that wounding longsword of halfling and dwarf bane, and yes, I noticed the pun in that weapon. *Cough* Anyhow, that topic stayed dormant for around 8 hours, after which I failed to address it properly and fumbled on the sleight of hand check.

As for the second thing, I can just state that as you would know, that is a rare thing, it's not exactly generally accepted or seen as pretty.

@Swicked: Well... that's one way to see it I guess xD

And you're welcome [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 14 2959915888

Re: BJ pregnancy: As said before, the chances she will 1: Get pregnant. 2: Manage to NOT have a miscarriage. 3: Actually make it past the first month of conception. Are all very, veeery low. Not as low as they were before she got some stuff together, but still low. And if we now go on the "cycle" system, she does actually have a GREATLY heightened chance, but her worn body and mind still cause trouble for all 3... (can say that yes, as said, it's higher than before she became cyberponied, but still much lower than when she was in her stable.) and would only leave Arloste/Priest as a logical relationship result thingy.

Anyhow, going to bed now, failed greatly with today, at least I can stand on my right leg without a sharp pain anymore. Dunno if it was from the day of forced activity, or the painstaking stretching I did afterwards... ah well. ... oh wait, crap xD I was going to do something productive tomorrow... today, damn, always up after 12... anyhow, will have to try and beat Somber's possible release of the chapter if I want any writing done haha.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

@bj pregnancy.
I honestly doubt it will happen. it would become too much of a distraction at one point, and as fun as mommy blackjack would be(and trust me, I would support this concept full heartedly) it just doesn't seem like it's in the cards.
Also the whole 'you could stick all the organic parts of blackjack in a paint bucket' part kinda dissuades the possibility of even her becoming pregnant even if her uterus was protected.
I support the idea, though I seriously doubt its possibility.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Wait, so is there any missions where you have to travel across the wasteland without fast travel? If so I could have saved 20+ hours.
*facepalm*
Also hurray for new chapters.
Blackjack getting pregnant? With her luck it will morph into cthulu jr.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm

swicked wrote:Oh, and Lancer is her son or half-son. He's the son of her ex husband, the new Caesar, but he had multiple wives so... yeah.

I know. I went digging, answered my own questions (she was always a Remnant). Now I know she's not an integral character, but she has as much stake in Blackjack's tale as most other supporting cast. A little more, considering she's a super assassin with direct (murderous) ties to a significant enemy of Blackjack. Not required, perhaps, but the funny foreign character who knows everything always has a place. Fingers crossed that the place isn't on the other end of Lancer's rifle. And on a baser level of appeal... I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see her kick Lancer's ass for a while. ...That's all. She may not be indispensable, but she can still fit into the story and I'd prefer it if she did.

I found an error while I was digging! I think! in chapter 26, "She opened her sad gray eyes and smiled." Earlier (I'm pretty sure) her eyes were green.

And since I was there, quotes for people who are interested in the character but don't want to look stuff up.

Sekashi's Past and Two Quotes:

Last edited by Meleagridis on Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs more space?)
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu May 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Meleagridis wrote:I found an error while I was digging! I think! in chapter 26, "She opened her sad gray eyes and smiled." Earlier (I'm pretty sure) her eyes were green.
Ah, it turns out that you are correct, and I thank you for it! Her eyes are now green in 26 as well.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Personally I wouldn't think that Sekashi would join the party, as she is taking care of her daughter, and Blackjack is a death magnet. So unless someone decides to take babysit Mejia for a while...

Also I find two trends with FO:E spin offs:
1) each team gets a kid to take care of.
2) main character has a crazy.
Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 am

Aonee wrote:Looks like Queen Whiskey made it to EqD again.
It's always nice when a fallout pony gets into a drawfriend.

Meleagridis wrote:
swicked wrote:Sekashi
SekashiSekashiSekashiSekashiSekashiSekashiSekashi
Needs more fanart to spam.
Working on it, kinda.

Okay, good news: we're nearly done.
Bad news: Somber and Snipe both had to leave. Upshot: we won't be able
to finish today, but, barring significant bad luck or such, we'll
probably have it out relatively early tomorrow.
Excellent to hear, well except about them having to leave, but it's good that you're making such good progress with it. I'll look forward to the chapter tomorrow night then.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 am

swicked wrote: If I were Blackjack I'd have long since pegged her as the element of laughter or kindness. Sure, littlepip already has candidates for those two, but Blackjack doesn't know that :P

My head believes in the possibility of multiple bearers, if only for the sake of recursive fan fiction. I mean that there can be multiple people eligible for bearership, even if we already know most of the team that ended up activating the gardens. Or at least that they got the elements... If that makes sense?

And it is certain she does not wish to fight Lancer. She put both herself and her daughter (for whom she clearly cares immeasurably) into the lives of slavery just to avoid him. She just wants her daughter to live as good a life as possible given these unfortunate circumstances. Now that I think about it, what are the odds she'll be getting away with that? Blackjack may get the worst of the worst, but the Hoof tears everything down. It's not like Lancer couldn't track her (BJ) to Chapel if he had a reason to- Trueblood did. It seems to me that Sekashi and Majina must show up again at least once- if only to fix their fate. We should really get to know if they get a happy ever after, and I doubt it would get skipped if they didn't. Of course, it's an obvious implication if someone just sets off a balefire bomb in Chapel...
But if anyone could get out of that alive, it would be her.
Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I really don't think we're done with those three.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next