Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+41
Jeremyrush
Farnham
Kirbuu
Snipehamster
Quotidian
Ki-Tarn
Ametros
Paper Airplane
Mister Nikel
Orm
MrMagma
f1r3w4rr10r
Katarn
RandomBlank
hawkeye92
OneMoreDaySK
Derpmind
tylertoon2
Necr0maNceR
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
Elexius
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
CamoBadger
Mobius04
Valikdu
Rboy474
Scyto Harmony
Kippershy
Meleagridis
Aonee
Sindri
RoboRed
Kattlarv
NoodleNugget
Somber
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
45 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 pm

I bet you feel better after getting that off your chest, huh?

*Puts on glasses*

Doctor Scyto - Here to help.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Jeremyrush Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:

Still writing review, just wanted to pop in and say "CANNIBALISM!" I bet the protein is ponyflesh, or brains, or something... recall that he called Blackjack's coat "tasty." Crazy Might have been accidental cannibalism, though, so that's something!

Oh. My mind instantly went somewhere else when he said that. I thought he was talking about semen or something.

I really need to get off the internet.
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:26 pm

That I do. Thank you for letting me do that >.<

Spoiler:

/done it again

sorry xD

edit: the "You try killing yourself eight times" was meant to be read as: you try attempting to kill yourself eight times.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

@Kipp

Spoiler:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:48 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:@Kipp

Spoiler:

You have no idea how much you just made me smile.
Thank you. Seriously, thank you ever so much -grabs and hugs tight-

I've gone through a hell of a lot, but I know there's worse I could've gone through and I know other people have it worse then me, so that's why I do my best not to moan about it at all (this being the exception because of douchebag at work making it relevant... as irrelevant as he is to anything).

I'll totally hands down agree with you that I'm too open on personal matters, but that's just a part of how I was brought up...somehow.

Thank you again though, to be told I've come out well and that I've got good opinions, talent and all that? really makes my day.

You're wonderful, you really are ^__________________^
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Kippershy wrote: You're wonderful, you really are ^__________________^

Hey, the last part of my name isn't Harmony for nothing.

As long as you ignore how diabolical the first part sounds.
Or my avatar.
Or what type of character I play in the RP thread.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:57 pm

I just wanna say it again;
You're all so very, very amazing and I honestly don't know how I'd have stayed strong through my roughest of times without all you.

I've gone through challenges all through my life, I've gone down the deep end too many times and given up and given in more times then I'd like to admit.
But the confidence you all have in me is truly inspiring and it means so damn much to me, I just wish I could share how happy you lot make me.

Part of this is because of the long term benefit you've all provided me.
Part of this is because of the recent (as in, today) encouragement and support you've given me.
Part of it is lack of sleep as of late meaning my emotional barriers are down and my heart is feeling pure joy and I need to share it with those who reinforce it with more joy.

You're all amazing. truly so. Thank you.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 pm

A long, long time ago actually.

I have emotional barriers, but I have no barriers in the from of stupid things I say or what is and isn't too much information, for example.
I've got a lot of attachment issues and abandonment issues - I get attached too easily when I don't keep it in check and I always find myself left in the middle of the desert if I think I'm safe.

Being here I've lulled them down somewhat, but now they're truly offline and all I want to do is give you all my love, my utter undying appreciation for all the happiness and goodwill the community has ever given me and everything else.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Sindri wrote:Don't worry. 173 is completely contained. Of course there's not much they can do about 106...
This is entirely your fault.

The Equestrian Special Containment Procedure Initiative
ESCP-001:
ESCP-002:
ESCP-003:
ESCP-004:

Last edited by SilentCarto on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
Sindri wrote:Don't worry. 173 is completely contained. Of course there's not much they can do about 106...

ESCP-001:
ESCP-002:
ESCP-003:
ESCP-004:

Wait!? Does this mean I was NOT supposed open number 101, the one with the propeller beanie.... Opps.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm

...I think I scared Somber again by going all fanboy on him. >.>
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Nikel Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Just finished 45. Once again, very impressed with writing. This one was a bit on the action side but still spent some time on characters. Really liked it.

The beginning was good old explosions and bullets everywhere. Very intense. Loved it. When the Cavalry arrived I cheered. A shame that Steel got away again though. He is an even meaner bastard than Autumn Leaf. Whats the deal with the pink glow in his wounds though? A second Canterlot Ghoul who is a Steel ranger? Sounds unlikely.

Some more stuff about Psalm. Kind of doubting that she's Lacunae now, unless she is a very good actor she should remember it. Pinkie's final moments made me choke up. A very well done part.

Poor misguided Blackjack. That Vault really cheapened her sense of loyalty to lovers. And she said THAT so flatly on the intercom. Good lord. This will not end well. First time in this story where I dread an upcoming event with genuine fear. Confound you Somber. You drive me to drink over cartoon small sized equine's relationships in a post nuclear war setting.

Oh god and here I thought you can't go worse than the week blackjack had to endure alone. Still not as bad as flesh melting pink mist but we are getting there. Oh we are backing out to regroup in a nearby town? Holy Lincolts mullet Blackjack is doing a smart decision. Either Whisper is gonna become a super loyal team member or she will back stab BJ at the worst possible time. All bets are off on this one.

What a nice welcoming committee, moving on. Some hilarious makeovers by zombie ponies. Like the side characters, they are great and fleshed out as always. Weird Pony and crawling mane. This ain't gonna end well. The mayor is a fun guy. I really hope that dragon skin is at least half as durable as ceramic plate reinforced Kevlar....wait a sec...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Skin

Oh Somber you magnificent son of a bitch. Infinity plus one armor acquired. let's hope Blackjack won't lose it after one chapter. Now we only need a Brauning M2 for Lacunae and an M60 for Blackjack and we are ready to sweep the Cyberdemon.

A great night club scene loved every single word in it. Music choice was excellent as well.
Off to the morgue now. Great. A reference to Charon. Doubt BJ will get to recruit him though. That's probably for another story. Hmm a former ministry worker. Intriguing.

And of course someone has to fuck shit up. Now BJ is about to get sentenced to bullet death for murder she didn't commit. Damn those cliff hangers.

So I guess we are gonna get chapters at Sundays from now on? Or are we officially going on a two week chapter basis. I don't really mind either I just want to know so I don't have to check the site every hour after a week passes.
Mister Nikel
Mister Nikel
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm

@OAC:
Okay, it turns out that the differing eye colors were indeed a mistake; 45 has been corrected to blue.

Mister Nikel wrote:Whats the deal with the pink glow in his wounds though?
That's just the regeneration system of the armor itself.

Mister Nikel wrote:So I guess we are gonna get chapters at Sundays from now on? Or are we officially going on a two week chapter basis.
We release them when we can get them released.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 pm

*super-hugs Kippershy*
You always try so hard to make me feel better, but my problems are nothing compared to yours... I wish I could hug you and make everything better for you too.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

O. Hinds wrote:@OAC:
Okay, it turns out that the differing eye colors were indeed a mistake; 45 has been corrected to blue.

Mister Nikel wrote:Whats the deal with the pink glow in his wounds though?
That's just the regeneration system of the armor itself.

Mister Nikel wrote:So I guess we are gonna get chapters at Sundays from now on? Or are we officially going on a two week chapter basis.
We release them when we can get them released.

Welp, that removes about 70% of my doubt! Still could be a clever ruse, though...!

@Kip
<3 mate, you take care of yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

@Kip *Bear Hugs* If ever you need help we all have your back and I have a bottle a vodka and a truck with at full tank of gas if you ever personally need us.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Spoiler:
Kippershy wrote:
Spoiler:
These are my thoughts on that subject, sorta.
Spoiler:
===========
I finally read the chapter and it was awesome, better than the other 40's so far.
Maybe the editors should be given a title like 'co-author' or something. I'm not saying Somber doesn't work hard, but 'editor' seems to be a bit underrated for the things they apparently do for this fic.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 pm

@kipper, you know that we're here if you need us.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 pm

ketchup504 wrote:
I finally read the chapter and it was awesome, better than the other 40's so far.
Maybe the editors should be given a title like 'co-author' or something. I'm not saying Somber doesn't work hard, but 'editor' seems to be a bit underrated for the things they apparently do for this fic.
Thank you for the thought, but I don't think that we deserve that much. It's Somber's story; we may tweak, suggest, correct, etc., but she's still the one making the plot, characters, and setting (though regarding that last one, I'm still determined to make sure that the missiles are cruise...) and actually writing the chapters.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 pm

SilentCarto wrote:

ESCP-001:
ESCP-002:
ESCP-003:
ESCP-004:

Do you guys think we could sneak Trottenheimer's Folly onto the actual SCP site?

Strange pistol of unknown make or model using a round made of three unidentified substances, one being a high grade mutagen acting as a neutral buffer, and another being an unknown metal with possible psionic abilities which only responds in any way to one particular frequency. With the added crazyness of firing a H-bomb payload in a designated direction and causing exposure of the shooter to the mutagen buffer.

It's the very definition of SCP that requires immediate containment.

---

On a separate note related to the chapter. I would like to point out that I was the one who called the StygiusxPsychoshy ship.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm

jacky2734 wrote:

On a separate note related to the chapter. I would like to point out that I was the one who called the StygiusxPsychoshy ship.

and I would like to point out that ship is going to sink >:V

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

NoodleNugget wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:

And then it turns out the ship is a submarine and is perfectly fine. We are talking about boats right? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 779695502
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Rboy474 wrote:
NoodleNugget wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:

And then it turns out the ship is a submarine and is perfectly fine. We are talking about boats right? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 779695502

Lol

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Chapter 45 Comments:
Editing:
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:05 pm

hello, hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hoell hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello helol

you know, silent brought up some nice highlights to discuss, but now, I cannot recall what I was going to say about them

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm

“Take you with me?” I blinked, scowling in confusion. “What do you want to go to Hightower for?”
“That is my business!” the heap hissed sharply. “Mine, and no pony else’s! Do we have a deal or not?”
I have a feeling that what you're looking for is getting drunk on soap a couple tables over right now.

I think this is an implication that Rampage's crap and the guy responsible for it is the pile of rags...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 pm

@SilentCarto:
Ah, thank you as always for the spotting. I've left the "ached in pain", though, as I don't think that it's a problem.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Oh, and by the way... Mr. Shears? Blue hooves?
Spoiler:

Kippershy wrote:Can a body have general concussion? Or would it be concussive force? just a general nitpick.
I always assumed concussion was purely a head symptom as its caused by the brain hitting the inside of your skull.
The word has two different meanings. A shockwave is also called a concussion.

Jeremyrush wrote:"I’d used up the flake of starmetal." Bitch, you have a sword. A really cool sword, but when the other guy is more armored then a Panzer, a sword isn't gonna help anyway. Might as well make it flashy.
Derpy Hooves Why didn't I think of that?! The only caveat being, I think you want to be a klick or two away away when that goes off.

Jeremyrush wrote:"DJ Pon3 is off the air for some weird reason" It begins. Oh lawd.
Nope! Not for over a week. This is the Hoofington signal lockout due to the Enclave's weird cloud computing devices placed in the MASEBS stations.

Jeremyrush wrote:“I am as I always will and can only be. But thank you for asking," And so the strange combination of all the bad memories decides to become even more mysterious and taunt us with fancy language. Bitch.
"The goddess does not require a soda." She's always been like that. It's the same thing Velvet Remedy observed about the alicorns post-Trixie -- the Goddess prevents them from advancing. It's only without her that they can develop and grow as people.

Kippershy wrote:Materiel is softer targets such as pallets of supply, equipment, radio comms... , machine can punch through light armour and was originally designed to be used against tanks.
Absolutely wrong. 'Materiel' is everything that's not 'personnel'.
Anti-Machine rifles do not exist in real life. They're called Anti-Materiel rifles.
Anti-Materiel rifles do not exist in FOE. They're called Anti-Machine rifles. Any reference to "Anti-Materiel" rifles is a mistake.

Last edited by SilentCarto on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 pm

swicked wrote:@Jeremyrush
I caught that about her having a starmetal sword, too. But does she know it's starmetal? I asked that on the previous page and no one responded.
I think she's made that connection already. but in the heat of battle it must have slipped her mind *shrug*
And besides that, she might lose the sword if she were to do that, and making things more flashy might impede progress because she and styggie would be caught in the blast, and it might not affect steel rangers (who are in power armor that most likely gives them radiation resistance) as drastically as it would affect them (who already had their tushes handed to them after the earlier explosion. AND that was only a sliver of starmetal. Imagine what would happen if you added more than a sliver.)

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:02 am

Rafafidi wrote:From the moment I saw the names of the ghouls, I knew I had to play Fallout 3 again and take some ScreenShots:
Ahhh. Okay. Thank you! I spent as little time in Underworld as possible, so the names didn't ring a bell for me.

swicked wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:“Take you with me?” I blinked, scowling in confusion. “What do you want to go to Hightower for?”
“That is my business!” the heap hissed sharply. “Mine, and no pony else’s! Do we have a deal or not?”
I have a feeling that what you're looking for is getting drunk on soap a couple tables over right now.

Wha?
That meant, "I suspect that "Mr. Shears" is searching for Project Eternity."

swicked wrote:@Jeremyrush
I caught that about her having a starmetal sword, too. But does she know it's starmetal? I asked that on the previous page and no one responded.
She SHOULD know... she saw it sucking in soul bits when she was fighting off the Seekers with Bluebelle and gang.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next