Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 am

saucy trixie:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:56 pm

swicked wrote:
Katarn wrote:
saucy trixie:
There really seems to be a strong allure for people to depict Trixie, of all people, as having a low-enough self-esteem to resort to "stripping" ('cause they're usually naked) and prostitution.
Few seem to think she would do anything and everything else, including outright stealing, to make money before even considering such a thing.

Yeah, but it's hot so most people really don't care about the logistics of it. I'm 50/50 on the matter.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Datplot.jpg
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:08 pm

You can tell some additionnal bits are going to be added to the drawing later on...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:42 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:44 pm

@scyto:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Katarn wrote:
@scyto:

The best face.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:59 pm

On an unrelated note, is there a way that the leather-tanning process could be modified so that, for instance, an array of impressive tattoos on the subject transfer well onto your new coat?
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Last wrote:Anyone play hearthstone? My experience with it so far is that it's a lot less frustrating version of Magic. And pokemon. Any game that has energy cards.
I've played the WoW TCG, but seen quite a bit of HS. WoW TCG has one of the better resource systems my gaming community has seen though.

@EP: What? None else had a funny combination to share in the pokemon tabletop? x3

On a side note: So proud of the tiny, "intelligent" minority of the net. Someone did a fully fledged cunt joke of the latest episode. Granted, possibly a little off with the pelvis, but that's still only something you see like, once every, or every other month.

*Faceplant* Erf... I really ought to get through the things I need to wrap up. Such as the animation I finally got material for. Along with the fics I got on hold...
Edit: Erf mer gerd xD 10+ hours wasted in this animation, who knew it was so fucking hard to figure out how importing works? I didn't think creating the first animation of this theme in existence would be this frustrating xD

@Kipper: Heya. Long time no perving.
Also; Which of the BJ's is he even paired with? xP Going with the looks, it has to be one of the first six at least.

@Scyto: Mind if I ask how come you're re-reading? Not like you're missing anything, nor that any prior events matter with all the revamps, reboots and replacements :P
To all I've been told, PH is like one of those shows where nothing prior really matters as new ridiculous shit is thrown in each chapter with no explanation whatsoever, making it as easy to follow as if you'd just joined in. As long as you know the template/names of the constantly replaced and shifting main chars, you're pretty much set.

@Swicked: Merry birthday.

@Iron: Can quite relate to said back problems. Honestly think I am really bad at sitting tbh...
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Scyto: Mind if I ask how come you're re-reading? Not like you're missing anything, nor that any prior events matter with all the revamps, reboots and replacements :P
To all I've been told, PH is like one of those shows where nothing prior really matters as new ridiculous shit is thrown in each chapter with no explanation whatsoever, making it as easy to follow as if you'd just joined in. As long as you know the template/names of the constantly replaced and shifting main chars, you're pretty much set.

Because I've been desperately craving Fallout-related Enjoyment, and I remember how much I liked early PH as opposed to how much I hated and eventually quit later PH.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:34 pm

I love this:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:33 pm

So yeah, I just saw Winter Soldier. It was really good, highly recommend if ya like super hero movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:35 pm

I second this. I just came back from it with the family a few hours ago. Good stuff.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:36 am

Mister Frost wrote:On an unrelated note, is there a way that the leather-tanning process could be modified so that, for instance, an array of impressive tattoos on the subject transfer well onto your new coat?
Why? Does the ginger have an awesome tattoo?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:04 am

I was gonna see it today, too, but then we remembered that Game of Thrones premiered tonight and got our priorities in order. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:18 am

Will go see Winter Soldier within the next few weeks. Maybe even tomorrow since I'm certain the storms rolling in will keep us out of the fields for a while.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:32 am

Ironlulz:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 am

I saw Winter Soldier on Friday, and saw the first one lady night. Have to say, I like the second one better. The first was good at the beginning and end, but the middle felt rushed. Luke they condensed an entire comic book series into a movie.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 am

lulz
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 am

Re: Rainbow Rocks
'Twas funny, though being able to magic up and rainboom Trixie I don't think was fair. Reminds me of a clip I saw from um... that comic series turned into a movie, ah. Scott Pilgrim. No sign of 'Tavi in any of the trailers, or the first film.

@Iron
Good luck selling the car, and hoping they don't charge you too much on storage fees. Still might want to try and figure out what happened to the couple.

Re: Goofy Sings
Loving them. It's so silly!  Bah, I'm trying not to laugh where I am.

Re: Trixie
This is hot? I'm trying to make heads or tails on what her spine looks like.
Now on her character, I see reasoning is that she claimed to be one of the best in the trade of magic, but then Twilight has shown her up twice, one in raw magic ability, the other in slight of <strike>hand</strike> hoof. From her performance in Boast Busters, it shows she has an ego problem and it wasn't just her acting up for the show. Having that much a blow to your ego can cause self esteem issues, and with a common depiction of her not being able to continue her shows due to unpopularity spread via word of mouth, or her wrecked wagon, results in her doing odds and ends in jobs, stooping as low as such unsavoury enterprises. Even shows up in FO:E as such, if ya'll can remember her memory share Blackjack had with Lacunae.

Re: Winter Soldier
Haven't seen it. Or any of the other films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, except Avengers on Netflix.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:48 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:@Scyto: Mind if I ask how come you're re-reading? Not like you're missing anything, nor that any prior events matter with all the revamps, reboots and replacements :P

Because I've been desperately craving Fallout-related Enjoyment, and I remember how much I liked early PH as opposed to how much I hated and eventually quit later PH.

Makes enough sense I guess. Though, there's a lot of FoE fics out there. Would make a bit more sense to find someone you'd actually fully enjoy.
I quit as said when the bs became too much. That, and it was really annoying that they kept swapping out, replacing and revamping the characters, ignoring any development for plot convinience. Think it was only P-21 that's still left from the "original" group. (excluding rampage, because they're just plot convenience and exposition) Still kinda surprise by how much an author can demand of their reader, along with just keep building up their fail snowball, (seriously, sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose just to piss off people) along with going against their own world rules.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 am

I've got a bizarre idea that I came up with recently. Basically, it's a video series explaining tech from the World Wars in a humorous and sometimes surreal manner. I've already got a sort of script in the works, but this could be another one of those ideas that I never execute due to lack of interest.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 am

@Iron
Got any examples?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:34 am

Sounds interesting. You know what? Try pilot episode, even if it would be few minutes long and we'll see how it'll turn out ;)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:30 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:@Iron
Got any examples?

Sorta. I don't have an entire scene planned out yet due to the stop-start nature of my mind, but I have a small segment that's likely to be changed later.

Tank warfare:

That's not the entire thing, of course, and it needs work, but it should give a tiny idea of how this will go. It's meant to be more engaging than simply going to wikipedia or reading a book, which can get tedious.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 am

It's scary how I can read the example with your voice.
So this series, I know you're doing this for fun, but just wondering if it will have informative sections a lot like CPGrey's videos, or will it be entertaining enough and encouraging those interested to look up information on your video highlights?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:48 am

I'm trying to shoot for both attributes, actually. I want to provide a lot of reliable information while presenting it in a manner that keeps folks glued to the screen, but also encourage them to search for related info that I may not be able to provide them. Too much raw info, or humor, will cause it to turn into either a lecture or a parody.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 am

I seriously recommend you checking out videos from CPGrey. It's very entertaining, and every once in a while he throws in an MLP reference. Keep in mind that you are going to be using a mixed media, so then while you sarcastically quip about the tank's armor capabilities, you can throw info up on the pictures / animation, for example.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:04 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:I seriously recommend you checking out videos from CPGrey. It's very entertaining, and every once in a while he throws in an MLP reference. Keep in mind that you are going to be using a mixed media, so then while you sarcastically quip about the tank's armor capabilities, you can throw info up on the pictures / animation, for example.

That last bit gave me the mental image of a college professor literally throwing up data onto his class. Is he an alien? Perhaps. Did it amuse me? Yes.

Seriously, though, that's a good idea. I'm actually subscribed to CPGrey, but I haven't seen his stuff in a very long time. Despite this whole idea being something I thought up before I had my coffee, I'm really hoping I can make it work.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:42 pm

relevant to asylum readers:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next