Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:19 pm

@Iron
Or you can give Assault chameleon skin, if you have enemy within add-on.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:26 pm

*mansquee*

StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Kattlarv Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Last wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:And yes, my view was quite negative. Pretty much in the same tone as... lets say, transformers fans would use when speaking about the "amazing" work Michael Bay did into remaking the universe and how great those movies were! Or like how most people would speak of M. Night Shamalang's escapades. I'd like to see my reviews as "mostly fair, but harsh". If people put out shit or lie about them, I rack on them or tell it as it is. Granted, I've been doing a lot more hissing than I've wanted to as of late.

(Pokemans) I picked the grass one. Was going to pick the water just to name it "Froggy G", but went eh.

Didn't mean to sound accusing when I said you had a negative view of them I don't blame you.
Awww you got rid of the good one.

Kattlarv wrote:"Obamasnow"

Make it happen.

You didn't. I was just surprised none of the fanboys came bawling. And yet have to. Then again, the odds of them seeing it is small.
And eh, not using any of the starters atm, didn't like them xP I got a Toxicroak I named Froggy G, so all worked out x3

And they are trying to get one. I found a shiny slowpoke I gave them. Pondered for a bit on naming it "Oprah" or similar xP

@EP: Firstly: erf... really been out of it as of late...

Secondly: You know, I pondered the other day: Is there even anyone from the "original-ish" crew left in PH? I know BJ, Glory, Psycho and whatnot are all gone and/or replaced/revamped, but was curious: Is there even any char left that's lasted more than ~5-15 chapters? That haven't been replaced or killed off? The current two I have slight pondering about being the same char(+potential proper progression) would be P-21 and/or Lac. I haven't heard anything what happened to Scotch, but she also seems like a potential candidate of not having been replaced or revamped. I guess Rampage technically might still be the same char, but they're too lame and wordily inconsistent in too many areas to count.

Thirdly: Ha, someone finally made another cunt joke :P http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/054/2/0/dragon_s_guide_to_wooing_your_mare_by_bico_kun-d77n8u4.jpg
Was getting more than bored at the shoehorned in cock jokes.

@Swicked: Totally unrelated but; I've just had a like, ~2 week discussion with someone regarding the most likely hypothetical sexual orientation and preference of Celestia. For no reason whatsoever xD

@Valik: (Kkat) What was that post about then?
On a side note, in FoE, does Pip's narrations always separate/come after speech? Like, if character x says something, is there always a new row of text before Pip makes an internal remark?
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:11 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Swicked: Totally unrelated but; I've just had a like, ~2 week discussion with someone regarding the most likely hypothetical sexual orientation and preference of Celestia. For no reason whatsoever xD
What did you conclude?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:02 pm

swicked wrote:I have a difficult time imagining keeping to a single orientation or preference for all of eternity.

>Thinks about the implications.

Headcanon accepted.  Pinkie Pie 

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:03 pm

RoboRed wrote:...booze.

Yes Robo, do the drinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:04 pm

I will. And I won't let you have any.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Well, good, I didn't want any of your backwash anyway.

... I don't know if anyone will know what that means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:16 pm

very saucy scytobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 pm

https://youtu.be/4qcjCnkbROY

This is pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Katarn wrote:
very saucy scytobait:

*Throws hands up* I surrender!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Remember Harmony's post about the Tesla cars? I think they opened a store about an hour from me, and now Ohio is pulling a New Jersey.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Katarn wrote:
very saucy scytobait:

*Throws hands up* I surrender!
I didn't know you were french canadian.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Tabitha St. Germain voiced Roberta from Black Lagoon... Actually a lot of the Ocean Group cast who provide voices for FiM worked on Black Lagoon.

Not surprising, stuff like that happens all the time... but that one is gonna fester in my head for a bit. And that Scyto-bait got a hell of a lot darker than what it already is.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:01 pm

For the XCOM folks.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:18 pm

headcanon intensifies:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Aye, when she's got the pickelhaube on, it's hard not to see her clothes as a military longcoat.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Iron, I'm slowly going through that X-Com list. I can't help but laugh at thinking of attempting to do stuff like that.

I want chainsaws now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:59 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Aye, when she's got the pickelhaube on, it's hard not to see her clothes as a military longcoat.

I nearly squealed when I saw that screenshot. That practically gives me canon excuse for Germaneigh.

Moodyman90 wrote:Iron, I'm slowly going through that X-Com list. I can't help but laugh at thinking of attempting to do stuff like that.

I want chainsaws now.

Alien grenade in the potatoes. Hue.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 pm

125. When you are issued new equipment to field test, this does not mean ‘give it to the rookie’.
125a. Similarly, when field testing new grenades, the entirety of your AAR should not be ‘It’s supposed to explode, right? Because it did.”

You mean I'm not suppose to do that? Cause that's what I do.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 am

Well, I just beat XCOM on Normal with all of the initial DLC stuff activated. I derped at the very last minute by accidentally running one of my soldiers into a Rift. On the plus side, I did mind control an Ethereal.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:00 am

Nice haha. I made the mistake of mind controlling an Ethereal when it was the only alien left on the map. Cue four to five awkward turns of having everybody stand around, reloading their weapons, and on overwatch till the Mind Control was over.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 am

You know who I hate? Chrysalids. Fuck those guys.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:10 am

lastbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 am

I imagined her looking a bit more like maleficent and less like the old lady from emperor's new groove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 am

man, I'm lagging 3 episodes behind, and I won't be able to watch any this weekend, most probably.

So next week I'll need to catch up on FOUR episodes of MLp. Sheeeeit.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:51 am

lulz:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 am

Front page says it's your birthday OAC. So happy birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 am

Well then happy birthday OAC.

In other news, Frozen comes out today. Planning on getting it sometime this week to watch on weekend.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 am

I kinda want to try this:

Look Dmitri! We are plane!:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next