Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:39 am

swicked wrote:Discord was "laughing his ass off" while planting his seeds of discord with the intention that they would free him from the magic of the tree's shortly after he was imprisoned.
That wasn't a contingency plan. That was his main plan. The laughing was just bluffing.
Except that he was planting the seeds before they showed that they had the elements, so he was planing on the plant thing anyways. So originally it seems he was just trying to stop them from getting the elements at all, which makes me wonder why the hell he didn't mess with the tree the moment he took control. 

Oh, wait, children's villain. Required slow-bus status.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:46 am

CamoBadger wrote:
swicked wrote:Discord was "laughing his ass off" while planting his seeds of discord with the intention that they would free him from the magic of the tree's shortly after he was imprisoned.
That wasn't a contingency plan. That was his main plan. The laughing was just bluffing.
Except that he was planting the seeds before they showed that they had the elements, so he was planing on the plant thing anyways. So originally it seems he was just trying to stop them from getting the elements at all, which makes me wonder why the hell he didn't mess with the tree the moment he took control. 

Oh, wait, children's villain. Required slow-bus status.
Personally I would like to see a villain that didn't just get off the short-bus.  You don't even need to give him super powers, army or anything.

A villain in it for the money would be interesting to see.

Last edited by cb5 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 am

the laziest person alive:
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:35 am

While I'm still thinking about it; Happy Birthday, Erumpet!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:55 am

You know, totally random, but noticed that despite my current writing block, and greatly diminished interest as a whole, I still get ocassional impulses, and overall though to how my FoE fic with my 3 oc's (+Scoodle) would do... but then I always recall it wouldn't be an idea as I'd be unable to keep a steady enough flow. That, or it'd prolly be a very short one. That, and I'd have to put time and effort I don't have xP (also had some pondering to also use the ... Sonata or whatever they were called, the one Glory told everyone to neglect, and none even bothered to do shit about, despite being able to. But a quick cameo would be more than enough if anything.)
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Pony up, boys!:

Source.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:55 pm

I just wrote about six thousand words.

God, that felt good. The hangover from this high will surely be debilitating, but it was worth it.

EDIT: Yup here it comes blargh

Last edited by Overlong Analysis Cobalt on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 pm

swickedbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:04 pm

So apparently actor Paul Walker died the other day from going 2 fast and lost control of his car thus crashing.  It's probably one of the most ironic actor deaths.  That sucks.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:18 pm

cb5 wrote:So apparently actor Paul Walker died the other day from going 2 fast and lost control of his car thus crashing.  It's probably one of the most ironic actor deaths.  That sucks.
To quote every fucking snob on the internet, "That's not Irony, that's coincidence."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:23 pm

soad acoustic guitar cover:

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
cb5 wrote:So apparently actor Paul Walker died the other day from going 2 fast and lost control of his car thus crashing.  It's probably one of the most ironic actor deaths.  That sucks.
To quote every fucking snob on the internet, "That's not Irony, that's coincidence."
That's actually a little ironic. He made his fortune driving cars super fast, then he died driving. Not super ironic, but ironic.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Potentially timed prior post at worst time, might should make a statistic out of that... if I cba... and hum... had something relevant to say, but now I just brain fizzled... dammit...
Meh, here Kipper & C:O; Have some random: 
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Kattlarv wrote:*video
This video will always remain the funniest condom commercial.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:03 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 1382023_10151742646964998_123332555_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Kattlarv wrote:*five fingers of latex*
Yes, these are good laughs.

Now, enjoy these childhood destroying moments relived:

That damn #9 man.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Yeah #9 is a killer, but #6 hit me more growing up. And #2 is probably the most targeted at me. 5 years old when the first movie came out, 20 when the third did.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Yeah #9 is a killer, but #6 hit me more growing up. And #2 is probably the most targeted at me. 5 years old when the first movie came out, 20 when the third did.
They did do a freakin perfect job timing out those movies to match with how old the original audience was.

Fucking assholes.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Can you really blame them? It was so perfect. Great way to make money haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

I have to disagree with #1.  Fry's dog dying is the saddest death.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Maybe so but that wasn't in a movie. Cartoon yes, but in a show, not a movie.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:36 pm

trixiebait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Tytan wrote:
trixiebait:
Damn it! Now you've doomed us to at least a page of Nazi puns...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Maybe so but that wasn't in a movie. Cartoon yes, but in a show, not a movie.
If you want depressing go look up the deleted lilo and stitch scene.
stringtheory wrote:Damn it! Now you've doomed us to at least a page of Nazi puns...
Personally nazi puns put me out of mein kampf-ort zone.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:42 pm

cb5 wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Maybe so but that wasn't in a movie. Cartoon yes, but in a show, not a movie.
Dear god almighty
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:53 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Dear god almighty
It's worse cause in context that lilo believes that pudge controls the weather, and her parents died in a car crash due to bad weather. That's why she gives pudge peanut butter sandwiches, cause she believes that treating pudge nicely will cause nothing bad to happen to her family and then stitch kills him.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:56 pm

cb5 wrote:
stringtheory wrote:Damn it! Now you've doomed us to at least a page of Nazi puns...
Personally nazi puns put me out of mein kampf-ort zone.
Holocaust jokes are unacceptable, Anne Frank-ly I won't stand for it.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:19 pm

cb5 wrote:It's worse cause in context that lilo believes that pudge controls the weather, and her parents died in a car crash due to bad weather.  That's why she gives pudge peanut butter sandwiches, cause she believes that treating pudge nicely will cause nothing bad to happen to her family and then stitch kills him.
I never even thought of that being the reason she gives him sandwiches each week...

god

damnit

disney
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Tytan wrote:
trixiebait:
Damn it! Now you've doomed us to at least a page of Nazi puns...
Really? I did... NAZI dat coming.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next