Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Very Ironbait: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/12/02/warhammer-40k-moba-storm-of-vengeance-announced/
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 pm

RoboRed wrote:Very Ironbait: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/12/02/warhammer-40k-moba-storm-of-vengeance-announced/
[Redneckery intensifies to the point that I become an Orkish Redneck.]

Dis 'ere's the rootinest tootinest fing I evah did see, and dat dere's da troof.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:34 pm

...And just when I thought you topped it with the "tobacco beard" thing...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:37 pm

So Rick and Morty has its premier tonight. It's... weird and interesting to say the least.

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:38 pm

RoboRed wrote:...And just when I thought you topped it with the "tobacco beard" thing...
Me skin's made of a scieney mixture o' tobacc'er n' eminal cells, and me blood's ninety-percent moonshine. I lead me own Hootnanny acroos space n' toim to fight all dem 'humies n' metal boyz. I wear a pair o' shades as ah play a banjo from da back of a Battlewagon.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:...And just when I thought you topped it with the "tobacco beard" thing...
Me skin's made of a scieney mixture o' tobacc'er n' eminal cells, and me blood's ninety-percent moonshine. I lead me own Hootnanny acroos space n' toim to fight all dem 'humies n' metal boyz. I wear a pair o' shades as ah play a banjo from da back of a Battlewagon.
Are you RPing Boomhauer?

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Welp...my brain is now full of fuck and banjos...

Anyways...
something tells me I'm going to hell for laughing at this. Oh well...:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Are you RPing Boomhauer?
Nah, that would look more like mhin lian rumnikn lodle.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Are you RPing Boomhauer?
...Ah dun't knew watcher talkin' o' bout...

>Hides blonde buzz-cut under an orkish helmet that looks vaguely like a German helmet.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:45 pm

RoboRed wrote:Welp...my brain is now full of fuck and banjos...

Anyways...
something tells me I'm going to hell for laughing at this. Oh well...:
Can't help but think of the comic.

Chrysalis "Remember girls, the more bullets you put in the higher the chances of you recieving your cutiemark."

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Win/Swickedbait: http://the0ne-u-lost.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Python-417285670
camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 pm

RoboRed wrote:Win/Swickedbait: http://the0ne-u-lost.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Python-417285670
They didn't once say "it's just a flesh wound".
This comic is shit.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm

I.. what... this show. Twilight   all in my brain.

Gonna have to keep my eye on Rick and Morty now.

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:58 pm

CamoBadger wrote:They didn't once say "it's just a flesh wound".
This comic is shit.
THEN WE MUST YELL AT HIM AND INSULT HIS MOTHER. Luna
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:11 am

Does anyone here have any good recommendations for steam games? I'm starting up a Let's Play channel with Frost, Craterfist, and one other guy I know in real life. This thread is more active than the steam group, so I figured I'd ask here for optimal results.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:14 am

Other than what we usually try to play in the group?

Castle crasher is a good 4 person game, the Payday games I guess, Far Cry 3 has that multiplayer mode.

I know there's more but I always blank when asked these questions.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:21 am

Ironmonger wrote:Does anyone here have any good recommendations for steam games? I'm starting up a Let's Play channel with Frost, Craterfist, and one other guy I know in real life. This thread is more active than the steam group, so I figured I'd ask here for optimal results.
What sort of games will you be playing? Single, Co-op, or multi? What genre's are you planning on doing? Finally, the most important question: What sort of gimmick will you guys have?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:26 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Other than what we usually try to play in the group?

Castle crasher is a good 4 person game, the Payday games I guess, Far Cry 3 has that multiplayer mode.

I know there's more but I always blank when asked these questions.
 I second the payday games. Pretty damn good at the first too.

Other than that you guys could play Civ 5. Also you mentioned this before to me about wanting in? That still happening?
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:31 am

stringtheory wrote:What sort of games will you be playing? Single, Co-op, or multi? What genre's are you planning on doing?  Finally, the most important question: What sort of gimmick will you guys have?
We'll be playing all sorts of genre's and types, though I don't know how to answer that last question. In my attempt to answer that I am using other YouTubers as a point of reference; Achievement Hunter has their group dumbassery and antics, Markiplier has his famous voice and realistic screams, and...That's all I got. As far as I can currently tell, I'll be bringing my trademark insanity and snark, Frost is going to be Frost, but I don't know what Crater and our other guy Ian are doing.

Sorry if any of this is confusing, this is still a concept in progress.

EDIT:
@Tyler
You can join us if you're up to it. Our "roster" isn't entirely set in stone, so we may bring on more people.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:43 am

Personally if it wasn't for Kilplix and his old crew I wouldn't be an online gamer. I miss the days of Con, Jed and Cody, though admittedly I get my more coward-like and "throw molotov" on teammates while playing L4D2 came from watching them.

But to be honest it's best to not try to directly copy others and just try to be and do your own thing. it won't stop people complaining about copying and drawing parallels, but ya'll will be freer to do more stuff when not tied down to others.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:45 am

Oh, I fully intend on being myself, I just tend to refer to other similar things to make sure I'm on the right track.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:48 am

No harm in that than.

If you want I can link to some Let's Play videos I've been in. L4D2 custom maps, nothing too fancy.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:48 am

That would be quite helpful.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:53 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Tumblr_mx7qerTpa81rkf59ko1_500
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:55 am

Good luck Iron. There's a lot of people on youtube competing for attention and jobs especially when it comes to let's plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

@Tytan

Now I can't unimagine Gavin Free writing a biology textbook.

@Last

>Manface engaged.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:00 am

My guess is the latter.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:00 am

First and foremost, nothing like Shadow Moses Island map.

All props to Killer, the guy who wanted to make the video and wasn't able to record his voice. There was a few bits he had to cut for time because we either had to restart or just dead air. Also, Headhugger had no mic so he had to type everything.

So five 10 to 14 minutes videos of me and Kidney rambling to two mutes, making bad jokes and references.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 am

swicked wrote:...or is the later a pony-fied version of the former?
Pony version was made based on goat version.

Because this fandom doesn't seem to believe in originality anymore.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:09 am

CamoBadger wrote:
swicked wrote:...or is the later a pony-fied version of the former?
Pony version was made based on goat version.

Because this fandom doesn't seem to believe in originality anymore.
Well, is the goat thing even original? I'm sure some farmer made up fake names for his livestock's anatomy for a laugh long before that image existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next