Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Stringtheory Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:51 am

Tytan wrote:There are some you might as well get.

There are some performance enhancers that get rid of a lot of unnecessary crap.

You should definitely download the Nexus Mod Manager. Makes downloading and using mods SOOOO much easier.

EVE is also a good one. Revamps energy weapons and stuff.

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET A PIPBOY REPLACER.
I downloaded one and tried to get rid of it and it broke my game. I had to restart.
Could you link to some performance enhancers? I can't find any on Nexus, unless I'm missing the obvious...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 24 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:55 am

Under the header 'Files' pick 'Tag Search'. In the top category it should say 'Performance Optimization'. Check the box and click 'Go' at the bottom of the list and you should find some. I'm not familiar with them, but if they sound good to you give them a go.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 am

Well, god damn it. That 2299.
So disappointed. Was honestly getting excited over that.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 am

Kippershy wrote:Well, god damn it. That 2299.
Can you tell us?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:16 am

cb5 wrote:
Kippershy wrote:Well, god damn it. That 2299.
Can you tell us?
Both the tumblr and the actual site were both fakes, though by different people.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:16 am

Tis a hoax from what I'm reading. The actual 2299 site has a video with "sad violin" and apologizes and "Don't hate Bethsheba, hate me and I really hope ya'll get a Fallout 4 soon."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:19 am

Sorry, figured someone might've posted about it by now.
Bethesda finally bothered to pull their thumbs out of their asses and put something on their twitter (https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/409085013397733376) that nothing should be taken as by them if not through their twitter.
Since then, 2299 has since updated to admit it's fake. (http://thesurvivor2299.com/)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am

Don't mine at night finally came out:

Jan is a really good animator.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:49 am

Kippershy wrote:Sorry, figured someone might've posted about it by now.
Bethesda finally bothered to pull their thumbs out of their asses and put something on their twitter (https://twitter.com/Bethblog/status/409085013397733376) that nothing should be taken as by them if not through their twitter.
Since then, 2299 has since updated to admit it's fake. (http://thesurvivor2299.com/)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Guys... I wanted it so bad... Shy
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:52 am

Kippershy wrote:Sorry, figured someone might've posted about it by now.
On the plus side it gave us something to talk about for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 am

Ironmonger wrote:I think it's kinda neat how obscure games can have really awesome elements, such as their soundtrack.
I like this one better.

And trust me, game is awesome. Even if it was released way back in 2004 it's still re-playable. I'm actually playing it at work on PC, that could afford running most modern games. But SR2 will always be in my heart.

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 am

@Fallout fake

Well, that's sad. I do wonder if Bethesda had something to do with it or it was 'stand alone' troll.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:15 am

stripeless zecora:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:51 am

Ironmonger wrote:I think it's kinda neat how obscure games can have really awesome elements, such as their soundtrack.
This "obscure" game is actually a cult classic Twilight crazy  At least in the CIS.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:02 am

Indeed, comrade. Indeed.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:03 am

Well, the Starbound beta is pretty fun so far. Most of my experience with the game has involved fatal falls into pitch-black pits, but I get to be a bluejay named Birdface McBirdperson, so I'm happy. (No, the irony of the bird character dying from falls is not lost on me =P)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:10 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Well, the Starbound beta is pretty fun so far. Most of my experience with the game has involved fatal falls into pitch-black pits, but I get to be a bluejay named Birdface McBirdperson, so I'm happy. (No, the irony of the bird character dying from falls is not lost on me =P)
Avian 4 Life! Down with Kluex!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:23 am

"Sweetie Belle, I'm worried about you. Where are you?":
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Well, the Starbound beta is pretty fun so far. Most of my experience with the game has involved fatal falls into pitch-black pits, but I get to be a bluejay named Birdface McBirdperson, so I'm happy. (No, the irony of the bird character dying from falls is not lost on me =P)
Yeah! And down with those stupid penguins, too, they blew up my first house.

The game seems to be somewhat lacking in content at the moment (as befits a beta) compared to Terraria, but I gotta say I like the aesthetics of having birds with bows performing FTL jumps with coal-powered starships on a quest to convert their people away from their MIA god-king. Oh, and maybe I just missed it, but I missed the auto-pause feature from Terraria and the quick heal feature, because navigating your crappy inventory in the middle of a fight because you ran out of bandages in the middle of a boss fight and your quickbar filled up with blocks of dirt instead of the new ones you crafted while dashing around plasma blasts and shooting arrows at your attacker is hectic, but not in a good way.

Also they should nerf bandages. =P I'll die a lot more if they do, but they're too good for being so easy to craft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Yeah! And down with those stupid penguins, too, they blew up my first house.

The game seems to be somewhat lacking in content at the moment (as befits a beta) compared to Terraria, but I gotta say I like the aesthetics of having birds with bows performing FTL jumps with coal-powered starships on a quest to convert their people away from their MIA god-king. Oh, and maybe I just missed it, but I missed the auto-pause feature from Terraria and the quick heal feature, because navigating your crappy inventory in the middle of a fight because you ran out of bandages in the middle of a boss fight and your quickbar filled up with blocks of dirt instead of the new ones you crafted while dashing around plasma blasts and shooting arrows at your attacker is hectic, but not in a good way.

Also they should nerf bandages. =P I'll die a lot more if they do, but they're too good for being so easy to craft.
I'm not sure if you've found any ruins/spaceprisons/towns/etc yet, but Red Stims are crazy OP, even more so then bandages. My only problem (And I'm sure this is just a Beta thing) Is that upon finally beating the Penguin UFO... I'm not sure what to do - the planet level system is too confusing for me to figure out what level planets I should be exploring, so I'm just kind of hopping around planets between 4-10.

I just saw on the website that they're make changes to make weapon damage more understandable and they're reducing 1-100 plants to 1-10, same difficulty and same amount, just easier to understand.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 am

Valikdu wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I think of the PHCC playing a round of TTT, and I'm instantly reminded of how SeaNanner's videos usually go.
Best thing ever? Best thing ever.
Detective: "What's your favorite color?"

Suspect: "Turquoise-"

Detective: "-WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH-"

>Shotgun rampage.
Her dragon eyes were shaped like dragon and were turquoise.
(+@Moody: Gunfire) I didn't get either of those... xD I think the first might be a reference though?

@EP: (mine at night) Wasn't that already released? Or was it just a more "frame by frame" thing? Ah, still got a bit reminded of button disappointment xP

@Valik: (pic) Wat? I get the reference somewhat, but wat?
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:31 am

@Valik

I never even heard of that series until a few years ago when I happened to be in a Family Dollar Store, and I saw Space Rangers 2 sitting on a shelf. It looked cool, so I figured I'd give it a go.

@Kattlarv

That's sort of a reference. SeaNanners likes to ask suspects absurd questions, and a lot of times he shoots them regardless of their answer.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:54 am

Robolulz:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Everything is epic with Two Steps From Hell.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I would have lost it if the chopper's blade had struck one of the flying Coaches.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:16 pm

@Starbound: I found myself dying alot even with bandages, but then I made leather armor and our was k cause right now it gives as much armor as a set of gold armor. Also Scyto, after you beat the UFO you use core he drops to upgrade your anvil, then you can upgrade your spaceship.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Aonee wrote:@Starbound: I found myself dying alot even with bandages, but then I made leather armor and our was k cause right now it gives as much armor as a set of gold armor. Also Scyto, after you beat the UFO you use core he drops to upgrade your anvil, then you can upgrade your spaceship.
Oh yeah, I knew and did that. I just figured it out now, when I first used the metalworking station, the only new schematic that appeared in it was the navigation upgrade, and what I was confused about was how I continued to get better armor and such.

It was only, like, and hour ago that I check the metalworking station again and saw all the recipes -.-

Edit: Can we also discuss how magical the Starbound soundtrack is?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Yup. Have to upgrade your ship before they let you make new stuff. In other news, that new update is likely to be a character wipe, just warning ya.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm hesitant to pick up the game. Because I have too many games as it is already. Terreria I have forsaken you once again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Aonee wrote:In other news, that new update is likely to be a character wipe, just warning ya.
buurta is buurta.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next