Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm hoping to eventually get some of these multiplayer games that y'all are talking about. I think I'd find recording the gameplay fun.

EDIT: That gives me an idea. I should record a game of League with the leaguers here. Twilight Sparkle 

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by brony all alone Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:45 pm

im all srt with the only multiplayer game i need/have..... minecrafy. anyway... how was the new episode today! was at a friends house who happens to be a hater what was it about?
brony all alone
brony all alone
Pegasus

Brohoof! : -1

Character List:
Name: RazorWing
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Spoiler:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Today I figured out that I can do some interesting stuff with my voice. Markiplier has Warfstache, I have Psychopathic Redneck Goofy.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:33 pm

spoiler from new episode, be ware!:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Katarn wrote:
spoiler from new episode, be ware!:
Rainbow Dash's face looks like one of those "We'll bang, okay" expressions. Applebloom 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:36 pm

That face was actually in episode :D

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Katarn wrote:That face was actually in episode :D

Spoiler:
I feel like someone on the internet just grinned mischievously as they realized what could be done with that face, and it wasn't me.

Interweb people so scare. Twilight crazy 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:43 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 492288__safe_mass+effect_smugdash_artist-colon-valikdu_gamer+poop_shepard
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm

@Valikdu

I fucking knew it! XD

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:18 pm

lolwut:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:58 pm

I had forgotten there was a new episode today till ya'll started saying something about it. The lack of an offical topic for the new episode didn't help with that.

So what was the moral? Your favorite writer/actor/ whatever are normal people to with their own lives so it doesn't help to bug them but it's a-okay to insert yourself into their lives if they need help? Or something like that.

The episode does show there a WHOLE lot more stuff going on in the world we don't see. Was Celestia and Luna just gonna let the never ending drought happen in that part of the world or did they even know about it?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I had forgotten there was a new episode today till ya'll started saying something about it. The lack of an offical topic for the new episode didn't help with that.

So what was the moral? Your favorite writer/actor/ whatever are normal people to with their own lives so it doesn't help to bug them but it's a-okay to insert yourself into their lives if they need help? Or something like that.

The episode does show there a WHOLE lot more stuff going on in the world we don't see. Was Celestia and Luna just gonna let the never ending drought happen in that part of the world or did they even know about it?
I think the moral is "Don't forget that you're important too," and "Hi, This is the MLP Team here, stop fanboying every time you meet us, it's fucking annoying."

And I don't think that area was under the princesses jurisdiction, seemed like it was implied to take place in more mexican themed area which I don't think is part of Equestria.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:I had forgotten there was a new episode today till ya'll started saying something about it. The lack of an offical topic for the new episode didn't help with that.

I think the moral is "Don't forget that you're important too," and "Hi, This is the MLP Team here, stop fanboying every time you meet us, it's fucking annoying."

And I don't think that area was under the princesses jurisdiction, seemed like it was implied to take place in more mexican themed area which I don't think is part of Equestria.
It all happened in Daring Do's back yard. She was stated to live in a secluded part of equestria but still part of equestria.

Unless she lives right on the border or the two pegasi flew alot farther then it looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Spoiler:
Luna: "THEY REMEMBERED THAT I'M A PRINCESS AND NOT JUST A PLOT DEVICE!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:54 am

Valikdu wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 492288__safe_mass+effect_smugdash_artist-colon-valikdu_gamer+poop_shepard
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 56f
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 am

Yessssss:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:21 am

Tytan wrote:
Yessssss:
Loving that Paper Mario opening.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:21 am

Ironmonger wrote:@Valik

I never even heard of that series until a few years ago when I happened to be in a Family Dollar Store, and I saw Space Rangers 2 sitting on a shelf. It looked cool, so I figured I'd give it a go.

@Kattlarv

That's sort of a reference. SeaNanners likes to ask suspects absurd questions, and a lot of times he shoots them regardless of their answer.
Well okay then xP

@EP: (MLP) Anyone else noticed that Discord is implied to live with Fluttershy?
As for the new episode: I really, REALLY hope that people are capable of drawing something interesting about it. Feel like they'll force out the bland, generic content, even though there's a ton of innovative content possible. It was the same though last season/s, and episode. What do people have against being original or interesting?

Also, found quite a few couple things to be derp with the new episode, but was quite okay as a whole. This new season has been rather full of plot convenience xP
On a side note: Really, really derped at one thing in the MLP Sunset Shimmer comic: Why the fuck are the schools soccer team called the "Wondercolts"? Not only do their rivals have the name "ShadowBOLTS", but the fact their team is mainly female, further makes me derp on that name. It's Blackjack's view on matriarchy logic xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 am

This is the laptop that I decided to get. I had four others written down as possibilities, but this one won by default. Considering what it has, I think I did pretty good.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:20 am

Well, he either lives with her or hangs out at her house alot.

And I haven't read those comics yet, so I don't know if it's only the apparently mainly female soccer team is called the Wondercolts or if that's just the name for all of the sports teams like most other schools. Could be a money thing, not enough funds to make different uniforms and all.

I don't know. Just makes the fact my college's mascot is the Stallions, yet we at least put in the effort to differentiate the sports team by calling the woman's team the Fillies. I guess it sounds better than the Mares.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Swickedbait?:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@EP: (MLP) Anyone else noticed that Discord is implied to live with Fluttershy?
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 136
DiscoShy is a ship that sails itself.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:38 pm

tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I found those in an old folder, from before I was banned at BSN Applebloom 

A metric ton of stupid:

Last edited by Valikdu on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:00 pm

lel:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

On the way back from getting my new laptop, I saw two deer covered in snow and standing in the thickets beside the road. They were pretty hard to see. I looked over to my mom and told her "Those deer are too white for their own good."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:59 pm

@Kim (viz: Wondercolts, Shadowbolts)
My best guess is that you don't want two schools, which are rivals, to have basically the same noun for their team mascot/name... and I guess for whatever reason they were really in love with using both those names as references to the show proper. /shrug

EDIT: Also, unrelated, I am very happy 'cos I went to sleep and when I woke up we had a metric shitton of snow, and the snow is still a-fallin'. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:35 pm

I have a question that I can't get off of my mind. What is the general criteria for a website admin? The reason I ask is because my friend and I demoted a fellow admin because I feared that said admin's proven trait of making management decisions based on his personal opinions would end badly for our group. The guy who got demoted has already stated that he's rarely on, and as said before he's proven himself to be somewhat incompetent.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Uh, are we talking like admin-admin, or moderator-admin? Because the former has to have... computer skills and suchlike, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next