Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Good thinking, Iron! We'll use the cane's magic to revitalize that dead horse! It's genius! Quick, more cane jokes!
I cane not believe how fast people have made jokes about it.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:07 pm

We cane do it. We have the jokes.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:07 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 482593__safe_animated_exploitable+meme_meme_pun_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_twilight+scepter_memeception_citizen+kane
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Just stop beating dead horse. I cane not stand this.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Talk about eye canedy.

What?
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 pm

What is it with you people lately and PUNS!? I hate you. I hate you all.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:What is it with you people lately and PUNS!? I hate you. I hate you all.
Cane you really hold a grudge against us?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh it's pun time again? Ummmm uhhh I know.

Valikdu wrote:I need to watch this new episode...

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 480114__twilight+sparkle_questionable_exploitable+meme_meme_screencap_season+4_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_not+milk_flashback+potion
That's vial!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:What is it with you people lately and PUNS!? I hate you. I hate you all.
Cane you really hold a grudge against us?
We stick by our guns here, don't staff-ass anything. Excepter on the rodd occasion when we do.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Math help time! A tank with a rectangular base and rectangular sides is to be open at the top. It is to be constructed so that its width is 4 meters and its volume is 36 cubic meters. If building the tank costs $10 per square meter for the base and $5 per square meter for the sides, what is the cost of the least expensive tank? I'm supposed to use related rates or some other kind of calculus/derivative based solution.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 482631__safe_twilight+sparkle_exploitable+meme_meme_princess+twilight_season+4_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_twilight+scepter_twilight+scepter+meme

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:24 pm

On an unrelated note, I have a terrible feeling that Fallout 4 will have Skyrim's leveling system...
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Scienza wrote:On an unrelated note, I have a terrible feeling that Fallout 4 will have Skyrim's leveling system...
Oh god I hope not... I'm also worried with all the references to 'Nuclear Winter' they're going to use the horrible snow textures from Skyrim.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:01 pm

I will say this, though: the idea of a snowbound Fallout game hits all the right marks with me.

In other news, Mexico is still terrifying.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:In other news, Mexico is still terrifying.
No offense to any christians, but the fact that there's a million dollar fund for any definitive unquestionable proof of supernatural things in the world hasn't had even a single person even once actually get the money is pretty good evidence that exorcisms are full of bs.  Also the fact that people that do exorcisms have a tendency of not letting the "possessed" person see a psychologist beforehand is a pretty good indication they're full of it.

If there was such a thing as supernatural stuff in the world be it demons, angels, yoika, oni, ghosts or such my personal reaction would be
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 9 E51

That would be pretty funny if such a thing were to ever happen
"I will devour your soul and eternally torture your- Hey what are you doing?"
"Pose for the camera.  That's it show your fangs.  Let me get a picture of your claws.  Pefrect"
"I'm serious!  I will deliver to you a world of anguish from which there will be no escape"
"Can you do that thing where you twist your head 360?  That's it, perfect"
*and then immediately go back to not giving a fuck and instead play my video games.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:19 pm

I just lost my shit:

Also,

Assorted Baits:
Source.

I really, really like this style.

Last edited by Scienza on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:43 pm

swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:
No offense to any christians
I know you don't know the difference, but you mean catholics.
There's a very good reason why protestants exist... the catholic church is crazy.
To us non-christians it's all the same faith... and that's not a "I hate christians" sort of way, but a "I seriously don't care" sort of way.  Yahweh could come tomorrow down from heaven showing everything about the bible was true and show your dead loved ones in heaven.  Me on the other hand I simply would not care.

"CB, are you not wondered by my power and the fact your great grandmother is in heaven with me?"
"Yahweh, I'm playing video games and it's multiplayer.  I can't pause it"

Some of us simply don't care about who claims to be christian and who doesn't.  I do know a lot about the bible and the different denominations and a lot about them and their beliefs, but some of us just simply don't care.  You can definitively prove who is actually christian and that, just a lot of us non-christians simply don't care.

Tl:dr; When religions try to say they're right my reaction-

The reasons why I don't believe in exorcism, angels, demons, god or the devil is simply for the fact that there's no definitive proof of their existence.  If they were proven true then okay I'd just go back to playing video games after the big revelation.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:51 pm

cb5 wrote:
swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:
No offense to any christians
I know you don't know the difference, but you mean catholics.
There's a very good reason why protestants exist... the catholic church is crazy.
To us non-christians it's all the same faith... and that's not a "I hate christians" sort of way, but a "I seriously don't care" sort of way.  Yahweh could come tomorrow down from heaven showing everything about the bible was true and show your dead loved ones in heaven.  Me on the other hand I simply would not care.

"CB, are you not wondered by my power and the fact your great grandmother is in heaven with me?"
"Yahweh, I'm playing video games and it's multiplayer.  I can't pause it"

Some of us simply don't care about who claims to be christian and who doesn't.  I do know a lot about the bible and the different denominations and a lot about them and their beliefs, but some of us just simply don't care.  You can definitively prove who is actually christian and that, just a lot of us non-christians simply don't care.

Tl:dr; When religions try to say they're right my reaction-

The reasons why I don't believe in exorcism, angels, demons, god or the devil is simply for the fact that there's no definitive proof of their existence.  If they were proven true then okay I'd just go back to playing video games after the big revelation.
CB, I hope you're speaking for yourself, because I'm agnostic and I know the difference between them. There's actually a lot of differences between Christianity and Catholicism.

So please don't lump people together it's kinda frustrating.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:CB, I hope you're speaking for yourself, because I'm agnostic and I know the difference between them. There's actually a lot of differences between Christianity and Catholicism.

I do know the difference, I just use the term christian as a umbrella terminology.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm

cb5 wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:CB, I hope you're speaking for yourself, because I'm agnostic and I know the difference between them. There's actually a lot of differences between Christianity and Catholicism.

I do know the difference, I just use the term christian as a umbrella terminology.
So you know the difference yet you choose to ignore it? Basically instead of being ignorant you're being an asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Last wrote:
cb5 wrote:

So you know the difference yet you choose to ignore it? Basically instead of being ignorant you're being an asshole.
You do realize that the census bureau classifies catholicism as christian right?  And that they also classify scientific christianity as christian as well?  And they also classify mormonism as christian as well?  And those weird ones that dance with snakes and speak in tongues as christian as well?  And they also classify groups like westboro baptist church as christian as well right?

And that all of said groups are constantly fighting about who they deem is actually christian right?  Like how protestants do not recognize catholics as christian, and how catholics do not recognize protestants as christian and hence forth?

Is it really that "asshole"-ish if every group is constantly fighting over who they deem christian?  The different groups fighting over who they deem to be christian has been going on since the great schism of 1054 between western and eastern churches and that's been going on for nearly a thousand years folks.  If I'm a asshole for finding a thousand year slap fight silly then okay I'm a asshole.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Cb, the way you carry on about the government I'm surprised you'd use their actions to defend your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:25 pm

swicked wrote:As I said, cb, I know you don't know.
I don't really care that you don't know, either.
Few people seem to, nowadays, anyway.
I do know the difference; my point is the slap fight between the different groups has been going on for nearly a thousand years.  Why care?  I mean sure it's going to annoy people that you're using christianity as a umbrella term, but the slap fight has been going on since 1054 AD.  But why care?  The slap fight has been going on longer than the slap fight about the singular use of "they" and that's been going on for 500 years.  Why care about a slap fight that's been going on for 959 years?

Seriously, name one reason why I should care about a slap fight that's been going on for 959 years that doesn't concern me in any way, shape or form.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Can we knock this crap off and look at the pretty ponies?
Batpony:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Can we knock this crap off and look at the pretty ponies?
Batpony:
Aww she's kinda cute, though those wing tattoos look like they hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 pm

swicked wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Can we knock this crap off and look at the pretty ponies?
Batpony:
Aww she's kinda cute, though those wing tattoos look like they hurt
Don't some indian women tattoo their hands with swirly designs like that?
I just could swear I've seen something like that before...
I believe so, Swicked.

Edit: Okay not a Tattoo. Here's an article about it, if this is what you're talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehndi

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Scienza wrote:On an unrelated note, I have a terrible feeling that Fallout 4 will have Skyrim's leveling system...
Oh god I hope not... I'm also worried with all the references to 'Nuclear Winter' they're going to use the horrible snow textures from Skyrim.
Or it may have a simplified version of the system from Skyrim. Because Bethesda cares about all its players!

Trollestia
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:49 pm

swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:I do know the difference
No, you really don't.
Honestly, if you cared, you would actually seek to learn more. What is actually in the bible.
2 Kings 2:23-25
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Hey guys, I could use some help on my math:
A tank with a rectangular base and rectangular sides is to be open at the top.  It is to be constructed so that its width is 4 meters and its volume is 36 cubic meters.  If building the tank costs $10 per square meter for the base and $5 per square meter for the sides, what is the cost of the least expensive tank?
I think I'm supposed to use related rates to figure it out or some other calculus/derivative related thingie.
EDIT: I easily solved it with basic math, but I'm fairly sure I did it the wrong way.

Last edited by stringtheory on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 am

stringtheory wrote:Hey guys, I could use some help on my math:
A tank with a rectangular base and rectangular sides is to be open at the top.  It is to be constructed so that its width is 4 meters and its volume is 36 cubic meters.  If building the tank costs $10 per square meter for the base and $5 per square meter for the sides, what is the cost of the least expensive tank?
I think I'm supposed to use related rates to figure it out or some other calculus/derivative related thingie.
Can the tank base be less than a square meter?  Cause if so then yeah you're going to need some more information.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next