Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:00 am

@Valikdu
I think I know what to say. R.I.P. RIP AND TEAR, RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS! YOU ARE HUGE - THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS! I think the Doom comic may be the greatest video game tie-in of all time ever.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scienza Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:54 am

Valikdu wrote:John Carmack has left id Software.

Well... I don't know what exactly to say.
Wait, really? He was literally the only founding member still left.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:54 am

shipping to swicked:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:07 am

Kippershy wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Tytan wrote:
I think this is some fanart for Kipper, I forget who writes what sometimes.:
That looks like Appletart Longshot from Broken Steel. The story setting is interesting, but I somewhat dislike the author.
Dear fuck no. Oh god the pain.
A pregnant albino with a human version 50 caliber sniper (I think?) where the story finds a gigantic Liberty Prime insert with C&Q with humans and...
Interesting isn't the word.
Let us not forget that I wouldn't use an alicorn without using their proper colours also. I love my girlies, Helios, Eos and Selene (Eos far too much, I love muh Eos) - but this is...
And apparently she's from a Stable too.
Okay, now I see where I got confused.

She's Appletart from Broken Steel.
Kipper wrote Broken Bonds.

I get those two confused A LOT.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 am

I need read some day about Longshot. Looks promising.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:31 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:
I think this is some fanart for Kipper, I forget who writes what sometimes.:
Fucking Appletart.
AKA: Everything we hate about OC's.
Actually, I'm curious now. What is this character all about, and what is wrong with it?

The art looks pretty.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:35 am

I saw only one fun art with Appletart Longshot and it was sketch by Mech. She was with (fucking) big AM sniper rifle mounted to her Ranger armor.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:44 am

For those interested, here's the doom comic.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Penby Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 am

That was the greatest 16 pages of my life.
Penby
Penby
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 44

http://penby.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:25 am

So much glorious violence...Sweetie Belle 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:42 am

Ironmonger wrote:Kipper, I'm confused. What was ruined by "we"? The image? The story? What?
4chun
Sorry, was at work
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:44 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 _mlp_s4_spoilers__creepy_moving_vines_by_postcrusade-d6vbf40
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:45 am

@Robo, or you could close a window on them to cut them in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:54 am

camobait:
scytobait:
batponyloverbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 pm

"WHO'S A MAN AND A HALF? I'M A MAN AND A HALF!"

On a more "serious" note, just watched the clip of Brian dying. Know what, I don't care. I mean between time travel, cloning, robots cyborgs and androids, to Jesus effen Christ walking around, I don'texpect it to stick. Even if it does it won't change the show much of Peter is stupid, Meg is ugly, and Stewie is gay jokes.

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 pm

@cb5: (zombies) While that could be accurate. Even so, if there was an outbreak, I'd imagine people would either: 1: Nuke the place it has an outbreak in. 2: Actually bother to develop an antidote.

(morons) I more or less can relate to that. Just add that said person is also contradicting everything they prior said, along with each statement generally goes against itself as well.

@Iron: (vid) there's like... a dozen different versions of that thing :P
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:55 pm

batponylovers/tytanbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Dawwwwww Rainbow

(Looks like that second one is also Scienzabait. :P )
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@cb5: (morons) I more or less can relate to that. Just add that said person is also contradicting everything they prior said, along with each statement generally goes against itself as well.
You know, sometimes when I look up at night after watching science fiction movies, I think to myself maybe the reason why to us we think we're alone in the universe isn't that whatever is out there has the star trek motto of non-interference with less technologically advanced planets, or they have anything against interference, or that they're secretly here, or they're secretly watching us, or that they're unaware of us, or it's the doctor who sort of thing where you can't interfere with the timeline, or that they think we're dangerous, but rather to the rest of the universe we're just on average too dumb and if we were introduced to a alien species we would constantly annoy the fuck out of them and the rest of the universe.

Only a couple decades ago we knew that this was the only star with planets, before that we knew that this was the only galaxy in the universe, before that we knew that we knew that the sun revolved around the earth.  Idunno, but sometimes it feels like in general no one wants to actually ever hear differing opinions or have someone disagree with them and that we're wasting away our vast amounts of knowledge that civilization has collected just to on the same breath ignore the vast majority of it.  I mean we can learn information that otherwise we would have never been able to learn before at the blink of a eye, and what are we doing with it as a species?  Posting pictures of cats on the internet with captions and having arguments on the internet under the guise of "le trolling".  Maybe the reason why we don't know if we're along in the universe is because to the rest of the universe how we as a species behaves to them is cringeworthy.

If I had to summarize the human race in one image it would be:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Stephen-forgets-that-he-isnt-on-the-internet

The best thing we're good at as a species is talking shit, arguing that everyone else is ideologically wrong while ignoring anything that disproves us, and getting other people to fight our battles.  It's one thing for a person to actually talk shit to another person, it's another to actually prove it.  To use a analogy I don't ever think there's going to be a world war 3, nor are we going to go to war with iran or north korea or china cause entire countries are just talking shit and won't actually carry it out.

Tl:dr; Sometimes I wonder if the defining feature of the human race is how much we talk shit to others.

*edit
Wow that person was so stupid that they gave me a existentialist crisis. That's got to be a achievement or something.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Katarn wrote:
batponylovers/tytanbait:
I just died. My heart exploded.

Is that Cloudchaser?
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm

I think that's Echo.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Nah, aren't the Echo iris's white or something?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 pm

SWEET LORD!

Yeah, when someone can play video game music on a phone that's a sign they've been playing too much of said game.

I wonder what would have happened if he pressed call after that.
"Moshi moshi god-kun here"
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:36 pm

trixie's scepter:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Kippershy wrote:
And apparently she's from a Stable too.
But isn't Crimson from a stable? It's a little hypocritical to name that as a negative quality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:04 pm

God Fucking dammit. No one at this damn campus is helpful in the Fucking least. All I want to know is if I can get a class I took wavered.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:God Fucking dammit. No one at this damn campus is helpful in the Fucking least. All I want to know is if I can get a class I took wavered.
Stop being nice to them then. Niceness only goes so far and a lot of colleges aren't helpful in that regard so long as they know they can push you out of the way so they can get back to playing solitaire on the computer.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

I wasn't being nice. That's how I found out that when my advisor said she'd take care of it it meant I had to take care of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Good News Everyone,

I have been on the search for a new job as my current one has been driving me up the wall.

I had an interview today with a new upscale Japanese restaurant and Sushi bar. I will be starting as a sushi roller. Training begins mid-December.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:48 pm

It's for next semester, need it since I transferred schools and registration didn't even open up for me until last Friday. She said she'd have it done before then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next