Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 am

Dude.. A lot of fallout equestria is dumb. A giant mech is probably one of the least dumb things.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 am

I just looked up Skrin, and if we're not talking about "The ultimate database for russian public companies" ... well, I have made my position on the Sword of Truth series clear previously. Apparently it was forgettable enough that I didn't remember what those were. Sadly, the Ayn Rand cribbings have yet to fade. >_<

@cb5
Have you tried saying neutral things about the show? "Twilight Sparkle was a unicorn and is now an alicorn." "Pinkie Pie is an earth pony." "Discord is a trickster based partially off Q from Star Trek: TNG." "My wings are so pretty." "Let's fly to the castle." Things like that. =P

@Rum
OP, nerf plz. That's friggin' impressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 am

I think the Scrin from C&C were being referred to, but that's just what I got from it.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:04 am

cb5 wrote:Fuck my life.  The person from previous is now saying I can't say positive things about the show, while on the same breath saying I can't say negative things about the show.

And this is the same person as before I've been arguing with.  It's all the same person.

I hope to god they never reproduce.
Um, then why keep posting? We all know arguing on the internet is pointless so why not simply close that comment/forum thread and never go back to it.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 am

stringtheory wrote:Um, then why keep posting? We all know arguing on the internet is pointless so why not simply close that comment/forum thread and never go back to it.
I'm probably going to, but I like the forum and they keep trying to "act like" discord in that they go, "le funny", "le epic" and such and say how much like discord they claim to be while shitting up different threads.

If discord was real I would have a good laugh with him pulling pranks.  This person makes me want to punch something.

..and no they're not 14, they're 37.

Last edited by cb5 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 am

Tytan wrote:
I think this is some fanart for Kipper, I forget who writes what sometimes.:
Fucking Appletart.
AKA: Everything we hate about OC's.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:20 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:
I think this is some fanart for Kipper, I forget who writes what sometimes.:
Fucking Appletart.
AKA: Everything we hate about OC's.
I think I can hear my soul dying after seeing this drawing.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:24 am

cb5 wrote:
stringtheory wrote:Um, then why keep posting? We all know arguing on the internet is pointless so why not simply close that comment/forum thread and never go back to it.
I'm probably going to, but I like the forum and they keep trying to "act like" discord in that they go, "le funny", "le epic" and such and say how much like discord they claim to be while shitting up different threads.

If discord was real I would have a good laugh with him pulling pranks.  This person makes me want to punch something.

..and no they're not 14, they're 37.
So why not report them if they're that bad (or is it a set up where banning is impractical)? Or are they the forum's pet nutter/idiot?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:35 am

stringtheory wrote:Or are they the forum's pet nutter/idiot?
The forum's pet nutter, but the sort that don't understand they're not on 9gag.

I'm going to calm down a bit, cause damn I really hope they never reproduce and they're the same person I had a argument with the other day about my own field.  Normally I'm totally fine with these people, just the fact they keep going "le funny" while telling me that I don't even know my own field and this shit has my tolerance for them at 0%.

It's like if encyclopedia dramatica's massive amounts of not funny had a love child with 9gag and the offspring was a 37 year old that was told that "le trolling" a person with a degree makes you a professional in the field.

My reaction to said person is that I'm like Arin in this video

...fuck it.  I'm not going to argue with them anymore.  This isn't worth it.  I don't care if they start going, "le won" they're just too stupid.

Is anyone else seeing the allowtruescript error, or is it just me?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 am

allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"
I keep seeing this popping up over the internet, could someone explain it for me? It feels like I'm missing a very obvious joke...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:41 am

cb5 wrote:Is anyone else seeing the allowtruescript error, or is it just me?
Yeah, it seems to be disappearing when I quote your entire post for some reason...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:45 am

I can see it in your post, at least. Might still be something wrong on your end though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:58 am

Link. One of the lesser-known maritime superstitions says that you must never divide by zero on a ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:58 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:I can see it in your post, at least. Might still be something wrong on your end though?
Normally when there's a script error on a website in a comment section someone forgot to double check their code for script access. It's probably where the forum's software coming from in that I use ubuntu and whoever made the software for the forum never took linux into account since most people don't use linux. It's like how a couple weeks back I kept getting randomly booted out for some reason.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Link. One of the lesser-known maritime superstitions says that you must never divide by zero on a ship.
Speaking of AC4, can it be said that it boggles my mind that I was never able to find a single other person who was as upset as I was about all the prompts not being capitalized? Like, I can understand it not being a big enough issue to change it but... I've never even seen a single complaint about it! It drove me nuts!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 am

What's this I hear about family guy jumping the shark tonight? I haven't watched the show since season 1 and don't know. Did someone in the show die or something?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 am

Spoiler:
Or something like that. Didn't really look into it since I don't really watch family guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 1424450_681306701900288_634566430_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Spoiler:
Or something like that. Didn't really look into it since I don't really watch family guy.
Well dog gone.
rimshot.sfx
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:53 am

I was recently told about these two guys, and I find their act hilarious.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 am

@Robo
Can someone explain that scepter to me? I keep seeing it and I don't understand the reference. Was it in the new episodes and I just didn't see it?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:58 am

Ironmonger wrote:I was recently told about these two guys, and I find their act hilarious.
Even today abbott and costello are still kings of humor.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:@Robo
Can someone explain that scepter to me? I keep seeing it and I don't understand the reference. Was it in the new episodes and I just didn't see it?
Yes.
spoiler pic from new season:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 am

Katarn wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:@Robo
Yes.
spoiler pic from new season:
Huh. Weird that I missed something that goofy. Oh well.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:11 am

It was only there for a short bit, and wasn't the focus of the scene, but I will be honest, when I saw its face I knew what was coming. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:48 am

Alicorn OCs are like Drow Renegades in D&D.

Can be done interestingly. Or can be another clone of the fucking Drizzt whom everyone is tired of.

Yes, there is one on my avatar. No, I don't believe I have what it takes to write it interestingly. When I get around to writing. If ever.

P.S.: The first thought of the picture with the Mammoth MkII thing: "Hey, that's the one thing from F3 that Kkat didn't reuse... oh wait, no. She did. So why did you reuse it AGAIN?"
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:53 am

@Valikdu
Did I mention I had a player in a Pathfinder campaign who made a drow named Drizzt? Because that happened.

I'm half convinced he just went online to look for good dark elf names and found that one, because he really did not get why everyone was giving him the stinkeye about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:55 am

Refresh my memory; when was the large walker used in FoE? I honestly don't remember.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 am

Ironmonger wrote:Refresh my memory; when was the large walker used in FoE? I honestly don't remember.
Well, it wasn't a large walker per se.
But the LPrime is defined by being a pre-war artifact superweapon of fear and surprise and buttseks that comes out of nowhere and curbstomps the Enclave, because there was no way to win otherwise.

So, Lion is LPrime.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:47 am

John Carmack has left id Software.

Well... I don't know what exactly to say.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next