Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:17 am

I found this.
Huehuehuehuehue, such an unfortunate name.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:40 am

Ironmonger wrote:I found this.
Wow that's a small Dik-dik.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 am

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I found this.
I'm pretty sure I've seen that at the St. Louis zoo.
Were they dik-diking around?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:48 am

I bet they get into trouble all the time. They shouldn't let their dik-diks do their thinking instead of their brains.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:56 am

Has anyone else been unable to properly load FIMFiction all day?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:00 am

I need to watch this new episode...

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 480114__twilight+sparkle_questionable_exploitable+meme_meme_screencap_season+4_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_not+milk_flashback+potion

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 am

O. Hinds wrote:Has anyone else been unable to properly load FIMFiction all day?
'tis loading fine for me.
Valikdu wrote:*snip*
And thus no one can ever drink milk ever again without it being- Oh who am I kidding, this always happened even before this episode.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 am

"You know what, kids, we're gonna stop at this gas station, I'm gonna abandon you, and I'm gonna go on to my dreams of being a Las Vegas stripper."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:59 am

Just found this article on why the so-called 'Y-generation' aren't buying houses and cars. It seems to take it as some sort of surprise, and I found the comments to be particularly funny.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Anybody see or play Nether? It looks pretty interesting.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Random question. Did someone managed start Homeworld 2 on Win 7 x64?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 pm

swicked wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Anybody see or play Nether? It looks pretty interesting.
I am just so flippin' tired of zombies...
They're not zombies! They're human demon hybrids, totally different!
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticube Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Katarn wrote:Random question. Did someone managed start Homeworld 2 on Win 7 x64?
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Homeworld_2

^Have you tried replacing the main executable with the German version?

Plasticube
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks. It's working now.

*runs away yelling "It's alive!"*
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Through it's pretty laggy..and asks to install latests drivers on my video card...and urn it from PCi to AGP mode...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 pm

This got a lol out of me.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Tytan wrote:
This got a lol out of me.:
Eating one is a different experience when it's hard. Applebloom

I hope at least someone gets this, I feel like I'm being vague.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Especially if it's yours. Or do you think someone else's would taste better? Spike 

oh gawd, what have I done...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:43 pm

PICK UP THAT CAN

Spoiler:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm

and now..weather broadcast:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Anybody see or play Nether? It looks pretty interesting.
You should try contagion.

Short version imagine if dayz and resident evil 2 had a baby.

The zombies in contagion are the slow dumb zombies, and only a bullet to the head stops them. You can shoot them in the limbs to disable them, but if they can still use their arms they'll still crawl to you. There's limited ammo and limited inventory space. If you get bit by a zombie there's a chance of you getting infected and once your infection reaches 100% you turn into a zombie and as a zombie you can do a zombie yell that all the dumb zombies will start to follow you. The zombies centrally spawn and no monster closests; what that means is that once you clear out a area it's clear and you don't have to worry about new zombies spawning in. The zombies don't randomly spawn.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:00 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Silver Spoon Escapes From Camp Energy:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Humorous conversation from yesterday.:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:25 pm

Ketchup wrote:Just found this article on why the so-called 'Y-generation' aren't buying houses and cars. It seems to take it as some sort of surprise, and I found the comments to be particularly funny.
"You mean the generation that paid three times as much for college to enter a job market with triple the unemployment isn't interested in purchasing the assets of the generation who just blew an enormous housing bubble and kept it from popping through quantitative easing and out-and-out federal support? Curious. "

"You mean it's like insurance companies simultaneously asking to be deregulated AND trying to knock down consumers' ability to sue? Something like that?

But wait, you should listen to Cal Thomas who told you silly young people to just stop taking on all that education debt, that it's your choice and you're to blame. Bunch of silly gooses and your education debt! Cut it out! And - go get a job!

Are we all in accord? I'm glad we had this little talk. "

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

FIMFiction is still not loading properly for me...

Though it works in TorBrowser for some reason...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ketchup wrote:Just found this article on why the so-called 'Y-generation' aren't buying houses and cars. It seems to take it as some sort of surprise, and I found the comments to be particularly funny.
"You mean the generation that paid three times as much for college to enter a job market with triple the unemployment isn't interested in purchasing the assets of the generation who just blew an enormous housing bubble and kept it from popping through quantitative easing and out-and-out federal support? Curious. "

"You mean it's like insurance companies simultaneously asking to be deregulated AND trying to knock down consumers' ability to sue? Something like that?

But wait, you should listen to Cal Thomas who told you silly young people to just stop taking on all that education debt, that it's your choice and you're to blame. Bunch of silly gooses and your education debt! Cut it out! And - go get a job!

Are we all in accord? I'm glad we had this little talk. "

It's kind of funny how older generations complain that younger generations learn from their financial shortcomings and don't repeat it.  It's almost as if they're upset that younger generations are learning from past mistakes.

Ps. the thing that's hilariously ironic about the housing bust and the recession is that one of the fundamental cores of Ayn Rand's beliefs, aka the belief of massive deregulation, is the belief that the economy regulates itself and that the consumer will influence the market.  It's hilariously ironic for a person who calls for deregulation of the housing market while with the same breath complains about younger generations aren't buying houses cause it's self contradictory.  It's saying "deregulation will cause the economy to regulate itself" and then the next second complaining about the economy regulating itself.

Last edited by cb5 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : WAY SHORTER)
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:35 pm

I liked Alien: Resurrection.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 402955__safe_scootaloo_crossover_edit_parody_g3-dot-5_what+has+science+done_alien_scotloo_sigourney+weaver
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Valikdu wrote:I liked Alien: Resurrection.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next