Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+25
Harmony Ltd.
Meleagridis
Aonee
Scienza
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Tytan
Plasticube
Ketchup
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
Scyto Harmony
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
Frost
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Penby
Kippershy
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Katarn
29 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 pm

I have finally shaved after over three months of growth. My face feels cold, naked, and alone.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 pm

I know how you feel, Mood. Though my beard can't be even compared to yours, I know how you feel.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I have finally shaved after over three months of growth. My face feels cold, naked, and alone.
Damn, No more dude jokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Oddly enough it allowed itself to be taken without a fight. There's usually a lot more reoiling the electric trimmers, blades bogging down, and battle with the resulting creature when the process is over that ends with fire than what happen this time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Electric trimmers, huh? Applebloom 
I'm using scissors and razor blade to shave! Rage 
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 pm

That's not so bad. Unless by razorblade you mean box cutter. Then I'd recommend caution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Don't worry, I cut myself, while shaving only 2 or 3 times.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Now I need to get a hair cut. With my beard gone, my hair is going to move in.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Katarn wrote:
situation in ukraine:
Shit, man. Stay safe.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:17 pm

So, next fallout confirmed to be in Boston based on the 2299 site giving a message that lead to Quabbin Reservoir.

Also came with this after being deciphered:
THE INSTITUTE IS SEALED. THEY WON'T HELP US I'M HEADING TO BLACK ROW. -TBNLS 5120-

Last edited by CamoBadger on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:18 pm

CamoBadger wrote:So, next fallout confirmed to be in Boston based on the 2299 site giving a message that lead to Quabbin Reservoir.
I knew it.

Also I've finally gotten around to watching mahou shoujo madoka magica.  It's good, damn good.  I thought it was going to be another generic magical girl show when I started watching and boy was I wrong.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:41 pm

They've been dropping hints based on locations around Massachusetts for quite a while now, from what I've seen.
Nobody has proven that it's fake yet, so I'm still watching the developments on Reddit. Interesting stuff.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Honestly I think the biggest confirmation for me is that Bethesda is staying quiet about it. They usually flat-out deny hoaxes but they've stayed completely silent. This thing has grown to huge levels - If it  turns out to be a hoax a lot of people will blame Bethesda for letting it run, and I don't think Bethesda would let that be a possibility unless they know what this is.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:47 pm

swicked wrote:Would someone mind telling me what the merits of FoE: Heroes are? I quit reading it in frustration long ago and I can no longer remember a single positive thing about the fic.
Late as fuck, but hey, might as well weigh in. Heroes started out well, it had interesting characters and a nice, vengeance-driven plot. After that, though, it borrowed a lot from New Vegas. I've said before that the weakest parts of FoE were where it borrowed really heavily from Fallout, and Heroes really suffers from that. It was, in effect, New Vegas with ponies and a dose of Deus Ex. Even though it had some really nice moments (Silver's psychological repression stuff was very well done), it didn't distinguish itself nearly as much as I had hoped. Still, the newer chapters have been improving considerably, so I'll wait on applying judgement for now.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Scienza wrote: Still, the newer chapters have been improving considerably, so I'll wait on applying judgement for now.
Pretty much the only reason I still hold a tenuous grasp of hope on the story and haven't dropped it yet.

camobait:
formisbait (does he even follow this thread?):
tytanbait:
lastbait?:
scytobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:Honestly I think the biggest confirmation for me is that Bethesda is staying quiet about it. They usually flat-out deny hoaxes but they've stayed completely silent. This thing has grown to huge levels - If it  turns out to be a hoax a lot of people will blame Bethesda for letting it run, and I don't think Bethesda would let that be a possibility unless they know what this is.
The easiest way to keep something secret is to not say anything on the subject.

The easiest way to discern the truth from someone is that a lot of people or groups have tendencies to disprove hoaxes, but keep quiet about things that are actually true.  If you take what a individual or group says is false and then look at things they refuse to talk about then you have a fair guess as to what is the truth.

In this case how they keep saying nothing about it being in boston and such meant that they could keep it a secret MUCH easier.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Can I have a link to that picture robo? I can only use the browser on my Xbox at the moment (Which unfortunately means I can't open images in a new page.) and I can only see the side of that picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/312/9/a/20131108_by_yentzulin-d6tgvbj.png
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm

RoboRed wrote:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/312/9/a/20131108_by_yentzulin-d6tgvbj.png
Already posted.

Watching Madoka Magica I got to say Mami needs to keep her head in the game better and have a better head on her.
*rimshot
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:08 pm

cb5 wrote:Already posted.
Last wrote:Can I have a link to that picture robo? I can only use the browser on my Xbox at the moment (Which unfortunately means I can't open images in a new page.) and I can only see the side of that picture.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 pm

RoboRed wrote:
cb5 wrote:Already posted.
Last wrote:Can I have a link to that picture robo? I can only use the browser on my Xbox at the moment (Which unfortunately means I can't open images in a new page.) and I can only see the side of that picture.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 A8f612a5-3387-44c4-a99e-b78c8bbb4f6d
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:35 pm

RoboRed wrote:http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/312/9/a/20131108_by_yentzulin-d6tgvbj.png
Awww. Yes, that definitely counts as Lastbait.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Last wrote:
Anybody else wish we could get a episode about what changelings do in their off time?  We know they're not a hivemind and that they're militaristic society in that they go from place to place to continue growing, but what do they do when they have free time?

Do they have hobbies or anything?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:20 pm

swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Last wrote:
Anybody else wish we could get a episode about what changelings do in their off time?  We know they're not a hivemind and that they're militaristic society in that they go from place to place to continue growing, but what do they do when they have free time?

Ick, no.
No more changelings.
Would you rather a episode about king sombra?
Spike
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 pm

swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:
swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:
Last wrote:

Ick, no.
No more changelings.
Would you rather a episode about king sombra?
Spike
Actually, yeah. Kinda.
He used "alicorn magic" exclusively. Something is seriously screwed up about him and his magic and its origins seem to be important.
I could care less about his backstory, but if he has any sort of significant role in the origin of that magic (having been yet another thing to of first occured a thousand years in the past) then I'd like to see that.
My guess is that since discord's chaos magic trumps every sort of magic in a fight and that windigoes and other creatures trump all unicorn magic, except the elements of harmony and the hearthswarming eve's power of friendship, that magic as we know it evolved out of chaos magic into the magic we see on the show.  Basically my guess is that the reason why there's so many villains from 1000+ years ago is that chaos magic and dark magic came first and no one could stop them cause no magic strong enough to stop them existed yet.

Discord was laughing his ass off at the idea of celestia and luna using the elements of harmony cause he didn't think anything could defeat him and that probably up until then no one had heard of a single thing that could challenge discord or king sombra or such.

If you were a all powerful being that could topple entire countries and make people your play things or even with a tap of your finger on their head change their entire mind would you actually take someone seriously when they say they're going to defeat you when nothing ever has shown even the slightest ability of stopping you?

Or if you were a powerful unicorn of a entire empire that with just you alone keeps the entire nation under your control and nothing anyone has ever done has ever come close to stopping you would you really take a threat of defeating you seriously?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:09 am

swicked wrote:Discord was "laughing his ass off" while planting his seeds of discord with the intention that they would free him from the magic of the tree's shortly after he was imprisoned.
That wasn't a contingency plan. That was his main plan. The laughing was just bluffing.
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!  THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC IN THE WORLD!  STRAIGHT FROM THE TREE OF HARMONY!  HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!  JUST FIND THE BEARERS OF THE ELEMENTS AND YOU GOT A STONED VILLAINS IN SECONDS!

*warning the tree of harmony does not come with batteries.  Please recharge your tree of harmony on a regular basis.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:18 am

I'm sure there already exists a story where the Mane 6 get stoned with Discord, but if there isn't, someone ought to write it.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:I'm sure there already exists a story where the Mane 6 get stoned with Discord, but if there isn't, someone ought to write it.
This sounds like the opening to a Clerks movie.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:I'm sure there already exists a story where the Mane 6 get stoned with Discord, but if there isn't, someone ought to write it.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 15 3276972_ea7baa2703471ede69211ac5293ab7fb_zps14ea1f93

Last edited by Katarn on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:24 am

I got to episode 6 of mahou shoujo madoka magica.  Damn, that's harsh.  A soul gem now that I think of it is just like a phoenix talisman minus the ability to rebuild a entire body.  It makes sense, but that's still pretty harsh.

*edit
Fucking wow, episode 7 makes it even harsher.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next