Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+39
Exodus Hero
RoboRed
WavemasterRyx
The Holy Tuna
BrentOGara
_Sindri
Mr. Snrub
Overthepacific
Leoman
WovenTales
Admiral Stoic Rum
tylertoon2
Mister Nikel
Somber
Train Dodger
Snipehamster
Kippershy
AGurdel
Harmony Ltd.
SilentCarto
Retl
Derpmind
Stringtheory
Quotidian
Caoimhe
Valikdu
Vergil
CD
CamoBadger
OneMoreDaySK
O. Hinds
Sindri
FeatherDust
Icy Shake
Meleagridis
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
StoneSlinger88
43 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Ketchup wrote:And anatomy in general, and has an extensive knowledge on the biological functions of horses. And dolphins. If fact, I don't think we were supposed to bring up the subject of the dolphins ever again...

RoboRed wrote:And anatomy in general, and has an extensive knowledge
on the biological functions of horses. And dolphins. If fact, I don't
think we were supposed to bring up the subject of the dolphins ever
again...

Sindri wrote:Yep. Dolphins are on the List that we're not supposed to
discuss anywhere Somber might have to hear it, IIRC.

You guys have to be kidding with me. I can't believe I missed this. I'm almost tempted to wade through the eight something other dead comment threads just to find this marvelous nonsense.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 30

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Sindri Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Overthepacific wrote:You guys have to be kidding with me. I can't believe I missed this. I'm almost tempted to wade through the eight something other dead comment threads just to find this marvelous nonsense.
...Eight?

Hehehehehehehehee...
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, I think it's a long way past eight.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Sindri wrote:
Overthepacific wrote:You guys have to be kidding with me. I can't believe I missed this. I'm almost tempted to wade through the eight something other dead comment threads just to find this marvelous nonsense.
...Eight?

Hehehehehehehehee...
Bwahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, I think it's a long way past eight.

I just took a guess, let me see how many there actually are....

...18, not counting this one. I was only ten off. Well now I'm conflicted.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Overthepacific wrote:I just took a guess, let me see how many there actually are....

...18, not counting this one. I was only ten off. Well now I'm conflicted.
Plus three threads on EqD. The first two capped at 5,000 posts each, and we moved over here when the third was a different format that we found unsuitable to our typical mode of discussion.
Or was it the fourth?
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:03 pm

And you have to understand that from the discussion thread spun off into a vast majority of other threads, including the Fallout Equestria RP and the Comment Crew Chat.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah, I lost count somewhere after thirteen. And the dolphins weren't even here—that discussion was somewhere all the way back before we left Equestria Daily. Not sure which of the posts it was attached to, though (Comment Thread 1, maybe?).

@Sindri: There was the main post and three overflow threads, the last of which we didn't use. So three threads, plus very little discussion on Comment Thread 3.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Overthepacific wrote:
You guys have to be kidding with me. I can't believe I missed this. I'm almost tempted to wade through the eight something other dead comment threads just to find this marvelous nonsense.
I do believe the dolphin incident happened back at EQD.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:13 pm

WovenTales wrote:Yeah, I lost count somewhere after thirteen. And the dolphins weren't even here—that discussion was somewhere all the way back before we left Equestria Daily. Not sure which of the posts it was attached to, though (Comment Thread 1, maybe?).

@Sindri: There was the main post and three overflow threads, the last of which we didn't use. So three threads, plus very little discussion on Comment Thread 3.
Thanks. So yeah, the last time we were allowed to discuss dolphins was somewhere in the midst of the 15,400 or so posts on Equestria Daily, before we came here and filled eighteen main threads. Happy hunting!
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 pm

WovenTales wrote:Yeah, I lost count somewhere after thirteen. And the
dolphins weren't even here—that discussion was somewhere all the way
back before we left Equestria Daily. Not sure which of the posts it was
attached to, though (Comment Thread 1, maybe?).

Oh well that narrows it down a bit.

Sindri wrote:
Thanks. So yeah, the last time we were allowed to discuss dolphins was somewhere in the midst of the 15,400 or so posts on Equestria Daily, before we came here and filled eighteen main threads. Happy hunting!

Ugh, no it doesnt. It went from something like 18,000 to 15,400. I'm gonna have to put this on the list of things that I wanna do, but probably never will, which is disappointing me. I might get to it someday anyway.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CD Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Ketchup wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:Fun lady, if slightly obsessed with female anatomy.
And anatomy in general, and has an extensive knowledge on the biological functions of horses. And dolphins. If fact, I don't think we were supposed to bring up the subject of the dolphins ever again...
Yes. Never, ever again....

You guys can't just talk about dolphins like that and not expect newbies to get curious. What could be so shocking about dolphins we aren't allowed to mention the subject? [/schmuck_bait]
CD
CD
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm

CD wrote:
You guys can't just talk about dolphins like that and not expect newbies to get curious. What could be so shocking about dolphins we aren't allowed to mention the subject? [/schmuck_bait]

Awh, you guys are just messing with me now... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 4206338362
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Overthepacific wrote:Awh, you guys are just messing with me now... [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 4206338362
Well, yes and no. We mess with everybody, pretty much all the time, but nobody has said anything untrue in this conversation so far as I am aware, and nothing we do is simple.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Well... my apologies again, Sindri...

I'll just leave this here and go back to Happyhorn.
Spoiler:
http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com/post/45644437118
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

So 12 minutes and 62 webpages later, I've got the links:
Links:

And more relevantly, I've found my first comment on PH:
Derpmind
said...
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Reply+Button+1

That's it, after reading Chapter 13 I'm gonna make myself to doing one
of the "Let's Read" commentaries for the next chapter when it goes up.
I'm fairly bad at substantial comments after the fact, and this latest
chapter especially deserves numerous big walls of text (that I'm not
good enough to write). Mostly, though, if I had been typping a
commentary as I read, I would have captured the FREAKING EXTREME CRAZY SCARY AWESOME
oh jeez. Absolutely everything about the description of that
super-weapon is 200000% cooler than I could have possibly hoped for. Now
that I've read it, I'm not sure I could dissect it like I could have. I
can't let something even remotely that amazing pass by again.

August 15, 2011 at 11:47 AM
August 15, 2011. I guess it never really hit me till now, but we Dashites know each other by now. We're friends on the internet in a way that's beyond almost all internet friendships: If we met IRL we'd actually talk and stuff and be acquaintances. (That word is technically what I mean, but jeez it's bland. Sorry.) I've gotten about a gazillion times more eloquent (but still never enough!) and I still haven't done a chapter reading commentary. Now I absolutely have to for the next chapter.Also, the most ironically inappropriate first comment award goes to this pony:

Anonymous
said...
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Reply+Button+1

interesting side fic

August 6, 2011 at 1:01 AM
Still hilarious.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:52 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:Well... my apologies again, Sindri...

Spoiler:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Dies of happiness*

You are the king of cute Wave. Queen Pinkie Pie
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Sindri wrote:
Well, yes and no. We mess with everybody, pretty much all the time, but nobody has said anything untrue in this conversation so far as I am aware, and nothing we do is simple.

Its not that I dont think its true, its that you guys keep making me want to find it again, and then I look at the numbers, and then I don't want to anymore...and then you say something that makes me want to find it again. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 920138312
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:55 pm

@Wavey
Yes! This is absolutely just what I needed today. :) Very cute, and very evocative of how you represent the world of PH - a great way to cap off a year and change of Boo tumblr, for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Derpmind wrote:So 12 minutes and 62 webpages later, I've got the links:
Links:

I love you so much right now. I'm not sure if theres anyway I can repay you.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:02 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:I'll just leave this here and go back to Happyhorn.
Spoiler:
Best thing.

Derpmind wrote:And more relevantly, I've found my first comment on PH...
Oh, that takes me back. Hold on a sec...
here's mine:
Wow, just looking at the fanarts at the top of the old post make me feel all sepia-toned...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Overthepacific wrote:t sure if theres anyway I can repay you.

Irony... so painful...

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Spoiler:

Picture...so beautiful...
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Derpmind wrote:

Irony... so painful...

Err, you might have to explain that one to me.
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Spoiler:

HNNNNGH!*Heart explodes* Well, there goes my heart. Good thing I got a back up somewhere. Beautiful picture Ryx, absolutely beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 pm

@Bringing up the Dolphin incident.
You guys just HAD to dig that dead horse up and beat it some more, didn't you?

Spoiler:

Great as always Ryx. Keep up the great work. I know what you can do for the next one. What would happen if Boo found the Magic Mirror Pool?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Overthepacific wrote:
Derpmind wrote:

Irony... so painful...

The discussion is about dolphin sex. I made a joke.
You brought this on yourself:

Normally I don't go as far as the above but you asked for it. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 2066584637
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Spoiler:
Heeeeee! So cute!

Re first posts:
Heh, newbies. :) My first PH-related post was back when only the first two chapters were out.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/fallout-equestria-side-stories.html?commentPage=1
Anonymous said...

Project Horizon is good, but I've found some typos:
part 1:
"there are worst things" ought to be "there are worse things"
"didn’t have to knock if you didn’t have to" should probably replace the second "have" with "want"
not a typo, but I think that inserting "the door opened and" into "toilet as I stared" might improve flow
"thing I that" delete the "I"
again, not a typo, but I think that replacing "with" with a comma in "and at once darted out with one holding a pistol in his mouth" would improve flow
"shotgun and triggers S.A.T.S." ought to be "triggered"
you might want to change "the doorway two stringy" to "the doorway to a store" or something; the location is only made clear later
"through the match" ought to be "through the hatch"

part 2:
"I should ask Twilight how" I assume you mean "ask Midnight"
-
MAJOR PLOT ERROR DETECTED:
The Granny terminal said that Big Macintosh died saving Princess Luna; Big Macintosh died saving Princess Celestia. Quoth Chapter Twelve: "when Big Macintosh leapt in front of a zebra assassin’s bullet meant for Princess Celestia, dying instantly"
-
"at the butchered draped across" butchered what?
"the forth raider" ought to be "fourth"
"more mindless filth" I don't really understand what you mean here; in 99, was some of the filth sentient?
"“Get down, girls.”" You might want to distort this; she has a shotgun in her mouth, after all.

Closing remarks: Well, I was very annoyed when I realized that I'd reached the end of the posted story, and I think that that's a good sign.
July 12, 2011 at 7:58 PM
...Wow; it's been nearly two years since then.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Overthepacific Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Derpmind wrote:
Overthepacific wrote:
Derpmind wrote:

Irony... so painful...

The discussion is about dolphin sex. I made a joke.
You brought this on yourself:

Normally I don't go as far as the above but you asked for it. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 2066584637

I am quite frankly shocked and appalled sir![GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 1524.254605_5F00_2334271995099_5F00_1198796243_5F00_32848904_5F00_4522217_5F00_n.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg_2D00_500x400

Spoiler:
Overthepacific
Overthepacific
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Them old days...
Some of the stuff I said back there makes no sense to me now, I look back and ask why did I say that? It's stupid/silly/ridiculous!
Oh well, good memories.
First posts related to the story made by me that I can find(January 16th,2012) are talking about Blackjack's death and the end of the story, which is quite ironic to me in hindsight considering that neither has happened yet, and Folly.
Guh, I wasn't even trying to use something resembling proper grammar back then. So sloppy.

I've noticed that there are a lot of names that stand out in memory that are no longer with us. And that Sindri has a lot of posts. And how intimidatingly huge the reviews and thought process posts were.

Last edited by Ketchup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 pm

I showed up around late March/early April last year and didn't say much.

Then we came here and I took the opportunity to properly jump into the middle of the madness and I don't regret it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Guys, I think this Sanguine chap might be Goldenblood!

Ah, those were the days... =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Pretty much same with me, Moody. Something about you guys wrecking my tank...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next