Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
iLateralGX
Quotidian
tylertoon2
Downloaded Skill
Kippershy
IncoherentOrange
CamoBadger
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
RoboRed
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Sindri
Ketchup
CannonFodder
Valikdu
25 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:10 am

Anyone else notice the relatively large inflow of new registered users we have lately? I remember when there would be, what, 1 or 2 every week or so, now it seems there's a new user every other day or something. I'm probably exaggerating a bit because I haven't been paying very close attention, but still.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Sindri Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:21 am

Ironmonger wrote:Anyone else notice the relatively large inflow of new registered users we have lately? I remember when there would be, what, 1 or 2 every week or so, now it seems there's a new user every other day or something. I'm probably exaggerating a bit because I haven't been paying very close attention, but still.
We'll likely get another handful soon, as the end of the season causes more people to turn to fanfics. And a couple of people just posted on the old EqD FoE comments that they'd finished that one, so they're likely to turn here soon.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 am

Sindri wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Anyone else notice the relatively large inflow of new registered users we have lately? I remember when there would be, what, 1 or 2 every week or so, now it seems there's a new user every other day or something. I'm probably exaggerating a bit because I haven't been paying very close attention, but still.
We'll likely get another handful soon, as the end of the season causes more people to turn to fanfics. And a couple of people just posted on the old EqD FoE comments that they'd finished that one, so they're likely to turn here soon.
whether they'll stick around is a whole other matter entirely...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 am

Blackjack showed up in the drawfriend on EqD again.
http://shakior.deviantart.com/art/Blackjack-354821807
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 am

I know the feel.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Off-topic :

http://derpiboo.ru/249047
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Downloaded Skill wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Well shit, it seems like I'm an alicorn now.

whoop-dee-fucking-doo

Babsicorn. Make it happen.
Ask and ye shall receive.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 FKjxBGk
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Well shit, it seems like I'm an alicorn now.

whoop-dee-fucking-doo
The show is so far behind, we've been making everyone an alicorn here in Cloudsville Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Meh. DeviantArt has been churning those out at an industrial pace since the start of the show. Applebloom
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Also, technically there's only 21 people including me on this site with enough post to qualify for the Alicorn title, on a total of 453 members (including those with 0 posts).

The next on the line is Mister Frost, with 986 posts of the 1000 required.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Wanna watch me conquer the world of humans as a race of colorful equines?
Also would anyone watch if I started a series showing off pony mods in various games?

Edit: Never mind! Need to do some quick editing! Apparently something didn't go through.

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Why not. Once I'll have eaten, though. /me go dress the table, it has been unruly for a while now.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:00 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:Wanna watch me conquer the world of humans as a race of colorful equines?
Also would anyone watch if I started a series showing off pony mods in various games?

Edit: Never mind! Need to do some quick editing! Apparently something didn't go through.
depends on what you're playing, and when you're starting
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:08 pm

So here's this uncensored version of what happened near the end of S3E13.

Spoiler:

Twilight : Here we gooo~! Wait, what if this hurts ? What if it REALLY hurts? I haven't thought about this!"
Celestia : Oh, it will. Believe me, it will.

Last edited by Valikdu on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:27 pm

stringtheory wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:Wanna watch me conquer the world of humans as a race of colorful equines?

Right now I'm playing civ 5 with the Celestia and Ponification mods, then I'm gonna jump into the pony mods for New Vegas and Fallout 3.

As for starting, well I'm gonna start right now. Once the video gets uploaded.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
stringtheory wrote:

Right now I'm playing civ 5 with the Celestia and Ponification mods, then I'm gonna jump into the pony mods for New Vegas and Fallout 3.

As for starting, well I'm gonna start right now. Once the video gets uploaded.
just videos? no livestream? oh, well
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Not everyone can be behind their screen 24/7.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 pm

It's up

@Stringtheory

Livestreaming would be fun. I've tried it before though and it's a kind of pain in the ass and kills my computer to have fraps livestream and a game running at the same time. Believe me I've tried.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Hey, if you're interested in people streaming, let me know what kind've content you're up for watching. I like to stream but don't do it often because I don't usually have anyone interested in watching.

However, I've been able to sort all my shit out to have proper audio and all that now so yeah, if you want to, let me know what games or anything like that you'd be interested in watching.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm actually not that avid a gamer. I usually just play Halo or Mortal Kombar when I'm with friends, occasionally I'll pick up an RPG like Fallout or Elder Scrolls.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Re videogames : I just want to fly an hypersonic sub-orbital bomber and do a bombing run or two with tactical nuclear weapons with it. :(

Feeling the thrust, the vibrations as you push the motor, go off the runway... Ascend to the stratosphere, ignite the rocket engines, push to a sub-orbital ballistic trajectory...

The minutes of calm as only earth gravity's guide your flight, the vacuum of space surrounding you...

The reentry, S-turns and the decoys you launch to avoid counter measures...

Then the hypersonic flight a few hundred meters above the ground to avoid air-defense...

The thrill of launching the missile and going back up to space as fast as you can...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 pm

You, uh, need a moment here, Harmony?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:53 pm

BOOM !

Got shot, loosing thrust. Can't get back up to space, now.

Got to escape, but I'm right in the middle of enemy territory. Can't land. Can't let them get a hand on the bomber. Is it the end ?

No ! The ocean is only few hundreds kilometer away now !

With a roar to curl death's pubic hairs, I push the engines one final time, at the maximum of their capacity. Angle... Yes.

Mach 4... 5... 6...

I barely avoid a new missile, its explosion shacking the plane. Shit ! I lost a wing. This doesn't look good....

50 kilometers, I can make it !

Alas, the motors were just too strained. Rupture of a fuel conduit. Fatal failure.

Boom.

At least those fuckers won't get their hands on my plane...

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:53 pm

So, let's play the music game!

Name the story/scene this fits the best:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Yeah.....when I play video games, I just teleport around and punch people
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

@ Camo, re music game : Something about Red Eye, and how he see Littlepip and himself in reflection ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Hhm. It appears I've nearly ascended.....

Interesting.......
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Darkseid_final_crises_4-1

I. AM. THE NEW. GOD.

YOUR END IS NOW. FROM THE MOMENT I DESCENDED UPON THIS BARREN AND WEAK WORLD, YOUR FATE WAS CARVED IN STONE.

FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE. AS YOU COWER LIKE RATS BENEATH THE EARTH, HIDING YOUR FACES FROM THE POWER OF MY VISAGE, KNOW THAT YOU BROUGHT THIS. BY YOUR OWN WEAKNESS WAS I BROUGHT AMONG YOU, AND BY MY STRENGTH SHALL YOU BE BROKEN.

I AM FROST. I AM COMING.

I AM HERE.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Mlfw9024-NMMYoureKidding2
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I. AM. THE NEW. GOD.

YOUR END IS NOW. FROM THE MOMENT I DESCENDED UPON THIS BARREN AND WEAK WORLD, YOUR FATE WAS CARVED IN STONE.

FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE. AS YOU COWER LIKE RATS BENEATH THE EARTH, HIDING YOUR FACES FROM THE POWER OF MY VISAGE, KNOW THAT YOU BROUGHT THIS. BY YOUR OWN WEAKNESS WAS I BROUGHT AMONG YOU, AND BY MY STRENGTH SHALL YOU BE BROKEN.

I AM FROST. I AM COMING.

I AM HERE.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ClXAaGoT5eE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ClXAaGoT5eE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next