Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+52
Derpmind
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
ARoundCorner
iLateralGX
Bootleg
skibadaa
Plasticube
Scootayay
Aonee
TalixZero
RandomBlank
FoolNeim
Karasu
Ametros
Regolit
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
Moodyman90
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
nebulous
Randombuttons
Meleagridis
Mister Nikel
Icy Shake
Sindri
Luminous Lead
OneMoreDaySK
Mech
hawkeye92
Stringtheory
Snipehamster
WovenTales
CamoBadger
Valikdu
RoboRed
Vergil
Kippershy
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Kaidon
WavemasterRyx
CannonFodder
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Ketchup
SilentCarto
56 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ketchup Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:43 pm

swicked wrote:
Ah. Well, just be glad your dream of somber was pretty much still pretty much based in reality :P
Which raises the question of why I'm dreaming about Somber at all. I've essentially worked out that the less sleep I get, the more dreams I have that are memorable.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Luminous Lead Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Ketchup wrote:
swicked wrote:
Ah. Well, just be glad your dream of somber was pretty much still pretty much based in reality :P
Which raises the question of why I'm dreaming about Somber at all. I've essentially worked out that the less sleep I get, the more dreams I have that are memorable.

Stress and sleep deprivation tend to make for more charged dreams, possibly as a mechanism to deal with mental garbage and a means to sort out concerns. Increased significance can lead to increased memorability.

Luminous Lead
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 21

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Luminous%20Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 pm

So the new chapter is called "Upgrades."

I like it. Love these hidden meanings. :)
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

We're I don't know how much from the release of the chapter, I've got half a bottle of whiskey, it's past midnight and I'm wearing pajamas ;

Hit it.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 pm

I've got a quarter bottle of whiskey, my Victoria's Secret pink sadpants and the Pats owning the Texans. Totes game for another amazin' victory
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:We're I don't know how much from the release of the chapter, I've got half a bottle of whiskey, it's past midnight and I'm wearing pajamas ;

Hit it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Stop reminding me that the Packers lost >:[
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 pm

I always read PH in my pajamas.

Hell, I go to school in my pajamas.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I've got a quarter bottle of whiskey, my Victoria's Secret pink sadpants and the Pats owning the Texans. Totes game for another amazin' victory
SHUDDUP! I hope you lose to the Ravens for reminding me Denver lost.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Dance, puppets. Sweetie Belle
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

*meanwhile, radroaches having a car-chase while riding giant centipedes*
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Ketchup wrote:I always read PH in my pajamas.

Hell, I go to school in my pajamas.
We don't all live in Star Trek, you know ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:02 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Somber11
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Here goes my night of sleep.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Yay! Got my copy of it saved, now just to wait the 7+ hours before I can read it!

*hugs Somber and the editing team all together*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Spoiler:
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:34 pm

@SomberSignal
Dangit, my classes start tomorrow. Hmmm. Eff it I'm reading.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Brief collection of thoughts.
Spoiler:
Many things explained and I think more questions were answered than created. Chapter made me happy I read it tonight.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:*meanwhile, radroaches having a car-chase while riding giant centipedes*
I want to see that movie...

O. Hinds wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 24 Somber11
Me: "I'm kind of tired, probably turn in early tonight."
Somber: "LOL, nope."

Welp, I've got a bottle of beer, a warm blanket, and the willpower not to read any farther downthread. Let's do this!
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Lead Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Pretty good. Nice use of perspective at the end to fill her in on what's going on. So many things have been confirmed that it feels like we're heading into the final stretch now.

Luminous Lead
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 21

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Luminous%20Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoundCorner Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 pm

where can i read 53? I've read using the link on fallout equestria wiki up until now, but not updated yet D:
ARoundCorner
ARoundCorner
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Aroundcorner
Sex: Yes, PLEASE!
Species: Ponies or Humans, either one is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 pm

ARoundCorner wrote:where can i read 53? I've read using the link on fallout equestria wiki up until now, but not updated yet D:
Chapter 53
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoundCorner Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 pm

<3
ARoundCorner
ARoundCorner
Colt/Filly

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

ARoundCorner wrote:where can i read 53? I've read using the link on fallout equestria wiki up until now, but not updated yet D:
There's a link to the hub page in my signature.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by skibadaa Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Done reading! ......Awww now I have to wait for the next chapter. Great work Somber and co, MORE PLEASE!!
skibadaa
skibadaa
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 pm

DUDE Somber this was great! granted alot of folks say this is kinda like a long winding road, but you've got your style to the story and I'm enjoying it, I was EXCITED when this was finished, I mean this chapter. EXCITED! This was a fun chapter, I enjoy it. ME ME ME ME....

Honestly, it was a good addition to the story. I can't wait for your next exciting episode!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Excellent Chapter Somber! Thank you very much to you and the editing team for another fantastic chapter. this was really good, and Bj's new gear sounds badass can't wait to see the next the chapter.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Chapter 53 First Impressions:

I think this is the earliest I've made one of these. And yeah, this chapter does answer more questions than it raises. Really good chapter in terms of content, continuity, and care.

@ketchup:

@ARoundCorner
Welcome aboard the Blackjack Express. Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. Please plan your breakdown so it doesn't correlate with any of ours. Have a nice day.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 am

It's annoying to check the forums as O.Hinds updates only to have to hold back due to RL concerns.

What I liked
Glory breech and clear that hospital waiting room! (I love dynamic entries)

The interplay between Triage and Rover was fun to read, but not as much as Blackjack's plaintive whine about not getting laid again.

Trottenheimer was silent for a moment and then said in a voice of resignation, “Well, it’s one way to end a war.”
It is indeed Doctor Trottenheimer, it is indeed, rocks fall everyone dies.

“Because that’s what you do when you’ve been beaten by Blackjack, duh!” Rampage said as she sat up. “If she doesn’t kill you then she makes you re-examine your entire life and you follow her along until you find something that makes sense! And because it’s a whole lot easier than trying to kill you a second time. I mean, look at the list. You’ve got me. Sanguine at the end there. Psychoshy. Now Deus. I bet Gorgon would have, too, if it weren’t for that whole rock crushing to pulp thing.”
Spike Oh Deus, you've fallen for her charms too now that she's killed you. You sly dog you

What I noticed

Blackjack envies booze soaked medical tools

Horse is.... honest.... way to honest to be blunt.

Amadi bowed his head. “Ashtar. Shurrak. Dagon. Spare us your wrath and grant the daring a fraction of your power.”
Okay lets re-read this, Okay Ashtar spaces aliens... shurrak I don't recognize but not worrying so far and the third is.... Dagon....DAGON?
Lets back up this crazy train Mr Zebra and stop at Sanity Junction because it's clear your trying to board the express train to Crazytown.

Either we got our first look at the Eater of Souls who from the description is not an outer space Demon but in fact just Lavos.... wait Lavos? fuuuuuuuuuu

Pony tails are surprisingly flexible, almost prehensile if Glory can grab Blackjack's collar with hers.
What I disliked
Spoiler:
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoundCorner Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 am

Lol, ty OneMoreDaysk.

Been reading since chapter twenty but only just discovered this forum >.<
I finally made an account today XD
ARoundCorner
ARoundCorner
Colt/Filly

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next