Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+52
Derpmind
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
ARoundCorner
iLateralGX
Bootleg
skibadaa
Plasticube
Scootayay
Aonee
TalixZero
RandomBlank
FoolNeim
Karasu
Ametros
Regolit
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
Moodyman90
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
nebulous
Randombuttons
Meleagridis
Mister Nikel
Icy Shake
Sindri
Luminous Lead
OneMoreDaySK
Mech
hawkeye92
Stringtheory
Snipehamster
WovenTales
CamoBadger
Valikdu
RoboRed
Vergil
Kippershy
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Kaidon
WavemasterRyx
CannonFodder
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Ketchup
SilentCarto
56 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 am

scootayay wrote:.
I will chip in. But how? How do "we" pay for the one gift?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Scootayay Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 am

'
swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
I would suggest donating either to somber so that he can get it himself, or to one of his editors. I imagine hinds can be considered a trusted third party by now, if he was up for it :P
That would be a great idea. Alternatively I could ask those responsible for the printing if it would be possible to pay with many separate payments. I'm not sure if they would agree to that, but asking can't hurt. Coordinating the payments would be a nightmare though.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:23 am

I'd be up for helping to send a copy. Won't be much help sorting out logistics, though.

EDIT: As in I'm down for sending money.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 am

swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
I would suggest donating either to somber so that he can get it himself, or to one of his editors. I imagine hinds can be considered a trusted third party by now, if he was up for it :P
...I guess we could try that? So far the only thing I've used my PayPal account for is purchasing Minecraft, though.
On the other hand, it might not be necessary; I imagine that, even if the people making the books would not usually accept it, mentioning that this set is for Somber might clear the way.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Deadline for book orders is the 17th of February, so we have enough time to get people who can help pay. I might have a bank account by that time, so I may be able to contribute.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm in for donating, once the logistics are sorted out.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 pm

O. Hinds wrote:
swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
...I guess we could try that? So far the only thing I've used my PayPal account for is purchasing Minecraft, though.
On the other hand, it might not be necessary; I imagine that, even if the people making the books would not usually accept it, mentioning that this set is for Somber might clear the way.
Thanks Hinds, that simplifies things a lot. It is quite possible that they would do it, but it's far easier this way.
Ketchup wrote:Deadline for book orders is the 17th of February, so we have enough time to get people who can help pay. I might have a bank account by that time, so I may be able to contribute.

Yep, there's still plenty of time left to sort things out.
Icy Shake wrote:I'm in for donating, once the logistics are sorted out.

There's not much to be sorted out actually. The only thing left is that I need to talk to them about including stuff(we still need to create that), which shouldn't be a problem, and Somber needs to mail them his shipping address.
That would be all, except if we want to include something that can't be simply printed by them. Then things will get a bit more difficult(but still won't be much of a problem hopefully).
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 pm

scootayay wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:
Thanks Hinds, that simplifies things a lot. It is quite possible that they would do it, but it's far easier this way.
Ketchup wrote:Deadline for book orders is the 17th of February, so we have enough time to get people who can help pay. I might have a bank account by that time, so I may be able to contribute.

Yep, there's still plenty of time left to sort things out.
Icy Shake wrote:I'm in for donating, once the logistics are sorted out.

There's not much to be sorted out actually. The only thing left is that I need to talk to them about including stuff(we still need to create that), which shouldn't be a problem, and Somber needs to mail them his shipping address.
That would be all, except if we want to include something that can't be simply printed by them. Then things will get a bit more difficult(but still won't be much of a problem hopefully).
Okay, so you do want me to... act as the money pooling agent here? What exactly do I need to do?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Okay, so you do want me to... act as the money pooling agent here? What exactly do I need to do?
Thanks for doing this. Lyra

Basically everyone who wants to chip in sends some money to your Paypal. When it's time to pay for the books all you have to do is send that money to the Paypal account of the printing group. This should be foeprintproject@gmail.com, but they will give further information about the payment process anyway.
You should probably add a note to clarify that it's for the set of books I reserved.(More about that when the time comes) I'll tell them that the email used for the payment is different from the one it was ordered with anyway, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

The leftover money after the books are paid for(if there is any) could go into Somber's tip jar?
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 pm

scootayay wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:Okay, so you do want me to... act as the money pooling agent here? What exactly do I need to do?
Thanks for doing this. Lyra

Basically everyone who wants to chip in sends some money to your Paypal. When it's time to pay for the books all you have to do is send that money to the Paypal account of the printing group. This should be foeprintproject@gmail.com, but they will give further information about the payment process anyway.
You should probably add a note to clarify that it's for the set of books I reserved.(More about that when the time comes) I'll tell them that the email used for the payment is different from the one it was ordered with anyway, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

The leftover money after the books are paid for(if there is any) could go into Somber's tip jar?
So, for the moment, all I have to do is... nothing, basically? How will I know when to stop doing nothing?

Sending Somber the extra sounds good.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 pm

O. Hinds wrote:So, for the moment, all I have to do is... nothing, basically? How will I know when to stop doing nothing?
Exactly. We will need your Paypal account though. You'll have to stop doing nothing when it's time to pay for the books, which will be sometime after the 17th of February since that is the deadline for ordering the books.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:41 pm

scootayay wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:So, for the moment, all I have to do is... nothing, basically? How will I know when to stop doing nothing?
Exactly. We will need your Paypal account though. You'll have to stop doing nothing when it's time to pay for the books, which will be sometime after the 17th of February since that is the deadline for ordering the books.
That's just my email address, right?
Will someone here post something to let me know, or do I need to set up some sort of reminder?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Swicked wrote:I probably don't need to post this again, but I will: can we ask somber if he'd like a hardback, first?
scootayay wrote:
Somber wrote:::blink blink:: If you really want to, I'd love one. I love having real paper books,even if I don't have room on my book shelves.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Bah ! I can't even open spoiler tags with my phone. I have to click on the quote function to be able to read the spoilered content.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:50 pm

I would like to chip in some money, but how do I send it to Hinds? As in, what is your information hinds? Sorry I rarely use PayPal.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootleg Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Hell, I'm in. Just let me know where to send a contribution.
Now back to lurking...
Bootleg
Bootleg
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, Scootayay hasn't replied to me yet, but I think that it's just my email address. So:
Let's see a spambot penetrate this!
Spoiler:
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Well, Scootayay hasn't replied to me yet, but I think that it's just my email address.
Sorry about that and yes, it is just your email address. That is a great way to avoid spambots, but i'm not sure how many people will get this.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by skibadaa Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:58 pm

scootayay wrote:Hello and welcome to Cloudsville skibadaa
Thanks, good to be here ;D
O. Hinds wrote:Greetings!
And salutations to you sir!
skibadaa
skibadaa
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm

scootayay wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:Well, Scootayay hasn't replied to me yet, but I think that it's just my email address.
Sorry about that and yes, it is just your email address. That is a great way to avoid spambots, but i'm not sure how many people will get this.
Eh? But I included a link to a translator for it. It's two copypastes followed by one click.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:21 pm

It's in Base 64. =P Anyway, um, how much do we need to raise, and when will this thing start?

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:It's in Base 64. =P Anyway, um, how much do we need to raise, and when will this thing start?
Oh, people have already started sending me money. If the price is the same as what I am informed it was last time, we still need... maybe seventy dollars? That's probably rounding up a bit, but any excess goes to Somber anyway. Of course, if the price isn't the same, or if the person who told me what it was was wrong, I've no idea how much more we need.
Also, I just realized that it's a good thing that I almost never use my PayPal account, despite the related inexperience; there's pretty much no danger of getting this confused with my own funds.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Oh, people have already started sending me money. If the price is the same as what I am informed it was last time, we still need... maybe seventy dollars? That's probably rounding up a bit, but any excess goes to Somber anyway. Of course, if the price isn't the same, or if the person who told me what it was was wrong, I've no idea how much more we need.
Also, I just realized that it's a good thing that I almost never use my PayPal account, despite the related inexperience; there's pretty much no danger of getting this confused with my own funds.
Spoiler:
Thanks for handling the money! I'd have volunteered if I'd been quicker on the trigger, but... eh, c'est la vie. Rarity
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 am

Sorry I won't have any money till next friday and then I'll have to wait for my money to transfer to my paypal account.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:29 am

We now have 120 USD, which is almost certainly more than enough! Further donations ought to be sent directly to Somber.
Now, how do I pay for the books?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 am

Jaysus! Base 64 encryption is no match for our users, apparently!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 am

Whoa, that was fast. The money hasn't even arrived at my Paypal yet. Paying for the books will have to wait a bit. The signup period hasn't ended yet, so the final price of the books is still subject to change.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:50 am

scootayay wrote:Whoa, that was fast. The money hasn't even arrived at my Paypal yet. Paying for the books will have to wait a bit. The signup period hasn't ended yet, so the final price of the books is still subject to change.
What money? I thought that the plan was that people would send it to me, I'd send the price of the books to... whoever needs to be paid for that, and then I'd send any money left over to Somber?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 am

O. Hinds wrote:
scootayay wrote:Whoa, that was fast. The money hasn't even arrived at my Paypal yet. Paying for the books will have to wait a bit. The signup period hasn't ended yet, so the final price of the books is still subject to change.
What money? I thought that the plan was that people would send it to me, I'd send the price of the books to... whoever needs to be paid for that, and then I'd send any money left over to Somber?
I mean the money I sent to my Paypal,so I could chip in.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 pm

O. Hinds wrote:We now have 120 USD, which is almost certainly more than enough! Further donations ought to be sent directly to Somber.
Now, how do I pay for the books?

1. Fill out this form if you haven't done so already, probably with your contact info and Somber's shipping address. (You will probably get a confirmation email from the organizers.)
2. Hurry up and wait until the final price has been determined sometime after 17 February.
3. Send the money via Paypal based on instructions from the organizers.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next