Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+44
Harmony Ltd.
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Scootayay
Quotidian
Jeremyrush
Randombuttons
Luminous Lead
FoolNeim
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Karasu
Downloaded Skill
RandomBlank
Necr0maNceR
MrMagma
Kippershy
FeatherDust
Vergil
CannonFodder
Plasticube
Snipehamster
WavemasterRyx
WovenTales
Ametros
Somber
Icy Shake
CamoBadger
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Caoimhe
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
Cptadder
OneMoreDaySK
Ironmonger
Frost
IncoherentOrange
SilentCarto
48 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Obviously it made her better in bed.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:01 pm

Does anybody remember that short writing competition we made forever ago?

Turns out it's now part of the Collab Cage, a collection of collaborative works. Go, team PHCC.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

@RandomBu: (anatotmy) No, not really. It really depends for what animal/alien and the situation. It is only "easier" to draw for them since it's all they ever bother to practice with, since axe wounds are "how all female genitals are supposed to look". Improving on their anatomy to even look like human anatomy would require work on their side, it's easier for them to just shout and refuse to improve at all. While on the topic, the most relevant anatomy currently is equine. You have any idea how simple a equine vulva is in detail? And 99 % of the lame excuses I hear contradict themselves or aren't even applicable. Those that draw mismatched genitals rarely ever have a decent, justifiable reason. So far met one person that didn't give a lame excuse then threw a fit about it. (ex: saying they wouldn't draw anything other than pink and pre-teen human on an asari, since they were not comfortable with the thought that people would have to on purpose spread the folds of a female animal to get a look of how the vagina looks, while a male animal just has their junk hanging out in the open. Female anatomy can't be seen on ex: dogs or horses as you'd have to spread their sexes manually... which again, lead me to ask what this had to do about asari anatomy, to which I got a yelled at for not listening and how they wouldn't draw animal genitals as they were uncomfortable with it and would refuse to sink to that level just to earn more money. Then went back to drawing animal penises like usual. (after making a mocking statement that "Apparently if you disagree with someone, you are a hypocrite, lol!") erf, anyhow, back to the point: I still facepalm that people would say "it's easier" to draw male anatomy. As said, I've done comparisons xD (yes, I am crazy) and overall, they do ~50 % of the work on males already. And crap like "I'm not a zoophile!" then goes off staring at horse cock... as said... it doesn't work that way! xD
And yeah, that's about the only reason I could see them wasting all that time on a inferior method.

(females) Yes, as said, that's the problem. How the fuck would it even have managed to devolve into the degenerate morons they are now? (as said, how the fuck would they survive if they are were pussies and got raped to death?)

@EP: Ah... always amusing to see whatever being talked about implode as soon as Somber comes in xP

(BJ+Discord) Going with how she generally just... lies there, does it mean she started to like... lie still better? xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Meleagridis wrote:Does anybody remember that short writing competition we made forever ago?

Turns out it's now part of the Collab Cage, a collection of collaborative works. Go, team PHCC.

Sweet. If there's another one of those sometime soon, I think I could participate.

Oh, I know the guy who runs that group, Peregrine Caged. He's a nice guy.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyrush Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:29 pm

swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:Does anybody remember that short writing competition we made forever ago?

...kinda makes me wish I could have figured out how to get my entry under the word limit...

Ah, well. Yay PHCC.

Makes me wish I was able to write something half decent. Ah well. It was fun.
Jeremyrush
Jeremyrush
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Randombuttons wrote:If we'd consider Boo a body prepared to accept a soul, we could have whatever remains of what we now speak of as Lacunae put into Boo. BAM, ordinary pony!
I don't get it. Why would Lacunae need a new body? She already has one.

There are really only two options that I see for when the Goddess dies.
1) E-field interference or the nature of the Goddess's manipulation means Lacunae stays just as she is now, only without the Goddess continually screwing with her.
2) All the bits that make up Lacunae fly apart and return to their original owners, leaving behind just Psalm in the body we call Lacunae.

In neither case is there anything to push into Boo.
Did you have another scenario in mind?

Last edited by FeatherDust on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:Well, I wasn't saying that each species should have brands of power, but rather just that different specific abilities could have different power sources.
It actually does make sense anecdotally, if you consider the new episode. Where Shining Armor's magic had absolutely no effect on Sombra, but Cadance's did.
I accept your comment about specific power sources, but the Sombra thing seems a bit like saying fireballs and lightning bolts have different power sources just because one hurts robots and the other doesn't. Sombra was simply particularly vulnerable to the love magic Cadence is skilled with.

Luminous Lead wrote:I'm thinking more along the time that Pip took PTMs in order to be persuasive enough to get RedEye's Balefire Bomb (the one that was being used to threaten Tenpony Tower), before immediately going into detox and memory modding (resulting in lost days). The actual physical aquisition of the bomb could have happened later, but I was under the impression that there was a not insignificant amount of time between the negotiations (which Blackjack witnessed in CH34) and the actual bombing of Maripony (which we have not yet experienced). After detox Lilpip still had to go to Arbu (mentioned to Blackjack by Homage) and Canterlot (and there was some other stuff too, I think)
Yes, she took the PTMs a day or so before her final mind wipe. The timeline in that zone is quite spotty, so it's hard to nail down an exact number of days. By Blackjack's viewpoint, she took the PTMs before dawn on Birthday. They partied that day and BJ left the following morning. After that, Pip got detoxed and woke up from the mind wipe in the afternoon. That night was when she got kicked out of the Athenaeum and saw the seige breaking up; at about the same time, Priest died. The next day, around noon, Pip departed for Stable 29. (BJ spent that day on the mattress.) They got held up by rain and arrived at the Stable in the hour of the wolf, stopped Cottage Cheese, and headed to Bucklyn Cross at the same time BJ moved out for Hippocratic. Arbu happened while Glory was implanting Scotch's new organs, and Blackjack saw the video the next morning.

Luminous Lead wrote:Since becoming a cyborg (CH34) Blackjack has gone for days without sleep and has slept a couple of times (I think 3?), not to mention the time she spent in Happyhorn. Either way, I give it less than a week before Trixie goes pop.
Try zero to two days. Team Pip is currently recovering in Glyphmark after their escape from Canterlot, and the very next stop is Maripony. Pip wanted to leave immediately, while two days was Xenith's preferred recovery time, so it's probably not more than that.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:03 pm

SilentCarto wrote:By Blackjack's viewpoint, she took the PTMs before dawn on Birthday. They partied that day and BJ left the following morning. After that, Pip got detoxed and woke up from the mind wipe in the afternoon.
Well, assuming the detox and mind-wipe only took a few hours each. I don't think we actually have any evidence as to how long Pip was under for all that, do we? Really the whole mind-wiping process COULD have taken a day or more.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

SilentCarto wrote:Try zero to two days. Team Pip is currently recovering in Glyphmark after their escape from Canterlot, and the very next stop is Maripony. Pip wanted to leave immediately, while two days was Xenith's preferred recovery time, so it's probably not more than that.
Yeah, it's probably somewhere around that point.
Jeremyrush wrote:Makes me wish I was able to write something half decent. Ah well. It was fun.
I actually have a idea rattling around in my head for a fallout equestria fanfic that wouldn't interfere with other stories at all and if someone I told it to wasn't just being nice might actually be good. It would be a extremely short fanfic probably one less than fifty pages.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:20 pm

We have gotten a fix in for that issue in 51! The relevant passages are posted below to spare you the trouble of looking back at the chapter itself.
Text:
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:28 pm

"And in her eyes I saw endless worry, barely kept in check, that she'd end up doing the reverse."

I'm not a fan of the flow of this, those clauses don't end up complementing each other that well, nor am I a fan of starting a sentence with a conjunction that way. What is she afraid of Glory doing the reverse of? It's not that clearly laid out.

Not sure if the comma after 'trouble' is needed either. If you're implying a pause by Blackjack stating it in a slightly insecure manner you could do: “You’re not afraid I’ll get in trouble, are you? You know, by going out without you?”
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Caoimhe wrote:"And in her eyes I saw endless worry, barely kept in check, that she'd end up doing the reverse."

I'm not a fan of the flow of this, those clauses don't end up complementing each other that well, nor am I a fan of starting a sentence with a conjunction that way. What is she afraid of Glory doing the reverse of? It's not that clearly laid out.

Not sure if the comma after 'trouble' is needed either. If you're implying a pause by Blackjack stating it in a slightly insecure manner you could do: “You’re not afraid I’ll get in trouble, are you? You know, by going out without you?”
Your input has been relayed.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Randombuttons Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 am

Luminous Lead wrote:
What, you mean like with Aragorn from LOTR? :D
Touché, but that was his story, and it wasn't something he got gratis (I mean had from the start) and was just hiding it 'cuz.
Luminous Lead wrote:Becoming an Alicorn (unity) is a relevant emotional/spiritual transformation, and one that Blackjack is desperately seeking to avoid.
Sure; I'd just rather not see her go through that and come out as not-Blackjack - I don't find that a beneficial outcome or a complete resolution of her story. I feel the same way about her becoming a star, actually: if it were by her choice, I don't think she'd choose it (unless everyone dies whah hahahah), if it weren't - well, what I said at the end of my last sentence.
Luminous Lead wrote:Actually, fighting against becoming part of Unity is something that both Lil'Pip and Blackjack share. I have a feeling Blackjack's struggle is going to come to a head (yeah, haha it's in her head) soon, as the Goddess's days are literally numbered and rolling down.
As for physical transformations... I think she'll end up as a star (she is the "Star Maiden" after all). The more that I read, the more I feel she's perfectly described by Beyond Her Tomb. Self-sacrifice, destruction, perseverance, forgiveness, redemption and the fate of the world.

I'm kind of hoping Discord will show up again. I really want to find out what his "blessing" did.
I have to admit that song just didn't quite do it for me back in the day, and neither does it now - but I get what you're saying.
I never read anything into Discord's actions myself. He is Discord, after all.
Kattlarv wrote:I still facepalm that people would say "it's easier" to draw male
anatomy. As said, I've done comparisons xD (yes, I am crazy) and
overall, they do ~50 % of the work on males already. And crap like "I'm
not a zoophile!" then goes off staring at horse cock... as said... it
doesn't work that way! xD
Well, given how heavily they protrude it's hard to miss any details when examining male genitalia and they are less complex as far as "layers" go - by which I mean that shading or rotating them should be more simple. Yes, of course, they could draw female bits just as well if they practiced - although they probably find animalistic male genitals more appealing compared to their female counterparts. Male bits are also the stronger point of focus given their characteristics like size. Blame the way women are typecasted as the passive partners in sexual situations by society, heh.
Staring at the privates of a horse is a prime artistic activity. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 779695502

So many things to keep track of or attempt to participate in, make it stop. I require additional hours per day and more talent.
FeatherDust wrote:I don't get it. Why would Lacunae need a new body? She already has one.

There are really only two options that I see for when the Goddess dies.
1)
[...]
2) All the bits that make up Lacunae fly apart and
return to their original owners, leaving behind just Psalm in the body we call Lacunae.

In neither case is there anything to push into Boo.
Did you have another scenario in mind?
I was just putting out an idea blindly - mixing things together in a manner that it results in something plausible. I know Lacunae's body could prevail but I'm not sure how it'd actually harmonize with a soul and without the Goddess. (This translates to: I don't know what I'm talking about right now.)

Hooray for the fixes and Somber; deathray to the errors.

Randombuttons
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Lead Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:02 am

[quote="Randombuttons]
I never read anything into Discord's actions myself.
[/quote]

Well, considering that Blackjack has been at Max level for ages now, any new perks that she gets in the meantime are significant. Especially if the sole description is "Do you really want to know?". Yes, yes I really do want to know. This has definitely piqued my interest.

Luminous Lead
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 21

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Luminous%20Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 am

Luminous Lead wrote:Well, considering that Blackjack has been at Max level for ages now, any new perks that she gets in the meantime are significant. Especially if the sole description is "Do you really want to know?". Yes, yes I really do want to know. This has definitely piqued my interest.
What is it with the readers and taking the perks as something that can't be deviated from?
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 pm

ack wrong thread
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Lead Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 pm

CannonFodder wrote:What is it with the readers and taking the perks as something that can't be deviated from?

What do you mean? Perks are important. They represent important alterations to the protagonist's character or abilities. Haven't perks significantly changed the way Blackjack interacts with her others or the environments? The rad-eye nightvision got her shot in the face and creeped everyone out. That landmine-evasion one let her save one of her friend's life (I think it was P-21) when they were going down to negotiate with Rover. Not to mention I think she has the child-at-heart one, which explains how she gets along so well with kids (and acts so childish sometimes).

Perks tend to be really interesting and do cool things. Is it so wrong that an intentionally opaque one would grab my curiosity?

Luminous Lead
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 21

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Luminous%20Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Luminous Lead wrote:What do you mean? Perks are important. They represent important alterations to the protagonist's character or abilities. Haven't perks significantly changed the way Blackjack interacts with her others or the environments? The rad-eye nightvision got her shot in the face and creeped everyone out. That landmine-evasion one let her save one of her friend's life (I think it was P-21) when they were going down to negotiate with Rover. Not to mention I think she has the child-at-heart one, which explains how she gets along so well with kids (and acts so childish sometimes).

Perks tend to be really interesting and do cool things. Is it so wrong that an intentionally opaque one would grab my curiosity?
I mean as in people thinking there needs to max levels or such. Like if someone where to say that blackjack can't level up anymore cause of fallout mechanics. What I mean is if someone where to say blackjack couldn't be level 200 with every perk unlocked because of fallout gameplay mechanics, or if she had a stat of 11 strength.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:21 pm

okay well I have a level cap of fifty in FONV

I own so much and can carry so much and have an HP level of 505... I am op, i can solo it really well... I had to add mods to adjust the NPC strengths and increase the difficulty level just so I did not have to deal with so many one shot kills... only so much you can take of just gunning shit down with a 10mm pistol
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:okay well I have a level cap of fifty in FONV

I own so much and can carry so much and have an HP level of 505... I am op, i can solo it really well... I had to add mods to adjust the NPC strengths and increase the difficulty level just so I did not have to deal with so many one shot kills... only so much you can take of just gunning shit down with a 10mm pistol
I think blackjack is well past the level fifty cap by now.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:04 pm

swicked wrote:...no, she's not...
Cyborg pony with alicorn brain tumor that can see hallucinations, talk to a soul jar in her pipbuck, destroyed a battleship with a single shot, destroyed two tanks, killed two reapers one of which was a cyborg also, used killing joke to her tactical advantage, died twice and came back, and is generally so terrifying that even the enclave a entire military is afraid of fighting her.
Sureeee totally not past level fifty.
*rolls eyes in extremely sarcastic manner*
Anypony that fights her has a terminal case of stupid and Dr. Blackjack prescribes them with a prescription of death.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
swicked wrote:...no, she's not...
Cyborg pony with alicorn brain tumor that can see hallucinations, talk to a soul jar in her pipbuck, destroyed a battleship with a single shot, destroyed two tanks, killed two reapers one of which was a cyborg also, used killing joke to her tactical advantage, died twice and came back, and is generally so terrifying that even the enclave a entire military is afraid of fighting her.
Sureeee totally not past level fifty.
Yes by word of Somber, she hit max level in Chapter Thirty Four. She gained between twenty to twenty four levels depending on how you count.

SPECIAL caps at 30 roughly.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Cptadder wrote:Yes by word of Somber, she hit max level in Chapter Thirty Four. She gained between twenty to twenty four levels depending on how you count.

SPECIAL caps at 30 roughly.
Knew it.
Level caps don't apply to cyborgs.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 25 Empty Some posts slightly more edited than others

Post by Meleagridis Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

CannonFodder wrote:
Anypony that fights her has a terminal case of stupid and Dr. Blackjack prescribes them with a prescription of death.
Seems more a prescription of whining and angst. I question the legitimacy of Dr. Blackjack's degree.

swicked wrote:...kinda makes me wish I could have figured out how to get my entry under the word limit

CannonFodder wrote:I actually have a idea rattling around in my head

Randombuttons wrote:So many things to keep track of or attempt to participate in, make it keep going, as I always have enough hours in the day for more things relating to Project Horizons. Also, Mel is a stand-up guy who would never put words in my mouth.

IncoherentOrange wrote:Sweet. If there's another one of those sometime soon, I think I could participate.

IncoherentOrange wrote:another one
Twilight Sparkle
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm

swicked wrote: But no, Blackjack's still at shotgun-level.

Sniper rifle now.

But it makes sense... from SPECIAL down to the character, Pip is more brainy and subversive and Blackjack is pretty physical and direct. Mage and fighter, if you want it down to that.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 pm

I think the complaint was that a lot of people treat the level-up/perk footnotes like they're the only/main way for Blackjack (and other Fo:E protagonists) to progress, when they're really just a fun comparison with how the games would see them. Yes, Blackjack reached the maximum level a long time ago and hasn't gotten any level increase messages since then, but she's still obviously stronger than she was. I see the footnotes as an aside to her real progression; they have no impact on her, just record (as best they can, and they are limited) what she's achieved.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

It's just a fun little gimmick. There's really no need to look too deep.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:40 pm

FeatherDust wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:By Blackjack's viewpoint, she took the PTMs before dawn on Birthday. They partied that day and BJ left the following morning. After that, Pip got detoxed and woke up from the mind wipe in the afternoon.
Well, assuming the detox and mind-wipe only took a few hours each. I don't think we actually have any evidence as to how long Pip was under for all that, do we? Really the whole mind-wiping process COULD have taken a day or more.
Blackjack can't see the Arbu video before it happens. That puts a maximum limit on the time between BJ leaving and Pip reaching Arbu. Once Pip gets her mind-wipe, the days start getting packed really densely with few chunks of time that aren't defined by phrases like "the next morning" or "all day and into the evening".

Caoimhe wrote:"And in her eyes I saw endless worry, barely kept in check, that she'd end up doing the reverse."
I agree, my first reaction was, "The reverse of what?"
It should go ahead and lay it out, like "...that she'd end up living in a world without Blackjack", or something like that.

Caoimhe wrote:Not sure if the comma after 'trouble' is needed either. If you're implying a pause by Blackjack stating it in a slightly insecure manner you could do: “You’re not afraid I’ll get in trouble, are you? You know, by going out without you?”
That part is fine as is. It's not perfect grammar, but it's the way people talk.

swicked wrote:
Meleagridis wrote:But it makes sense... from SPECIAL down to the character, Pip is more brainy and subversive and Blackjack is pretty physical and direct. Mage and fighter, if you want it down to that.
I'm pretty sure that's not actually how it works according to kkat. Intelligence still only feeds skills. These spells are more like perks, I think... after all, they level up as perks.
Mel's not saying Pip IS a mage in the sense that she relies on magical might, but that she fits the D&D archetype of the Wizard (or perhaps the Rogue) -- smart and tricky, she approaches challenges by examining the situation, looking for a weak point, and putting her force there. Blackjack acts more like a Fighter; she tends to approach things in a fairly straightforward fashion, using brute force and stubbornness to overcome challenges. That's not to say BJ is incapable of guile, but she tends to use small, tactical tricks while Pip thinks more strategically.
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:55 pm

XCOM Stuff:
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am

Silentcarto wrote:I agree, my first reaction was, "The reverse of what?"
It should go ahead and lay it out, like "...that she'd end up living in a world without Blackjack", or something like that.
Oh, nice! Since this is pretty simple, I've gone ahead and implemented it. Thanks.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next