Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+42
Stringtheory
iLateralGX
Mister Nikel
MLPOCG
Harmony Ltd.
Karasu
Tytan
The Holy Tuna
Ametros
Scootayay
FoolNeim
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
Somber
WovenTales
Scyto Harmony
O. Hinds
hawkeye92
Meleagridis
Sindri
Katarn
Derpmind
CamoBadger
Icy Shake
nebulous
FeatherDust
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
RandomBlank
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Vergil
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Ironmonger
IncoherentOrange
Ketchup
Kippershy
Caoimhe
46 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 am

Caoimhe wrote:Agreed, that's what I hate about tumblr the most. I wish there was a 'reverse order' button somewhere. Maybe some silly browser extension does it.

I'm going to guess that 'missing e' does it. Not tried it out myself though, since I think it's fucking retarded.
"more functionality to Tumblr!"
...as if it was essential.

4chan X and Milky's namescript? Sure. Missing E? Fuck orf.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 am

So, i caught up, and well i sent a question about sonograms and suggested that the griffons used it in hatcheries
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 am

Man, the hardest part about converting old songs like American Pie and It's Alright Ma to FOE is the fact that they already fit so damn well. Protest songs: they're not just universal, they're multiversal. Excerpt -

Spoiler:
That's like... two changes and it works.

Spoiler:
One change, and it's Blackjack.

Spoiler:
No changes, and it works. Although it sounds like Dylan's saying "goals" rather than "gods" to me - think the lyrics site I got this from might've gotten it wrong.

Anyway, I'm having fun with classic rock instead of working on the chapter review like I should be. :\

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 am

Meleagridis wrote:Peppermint... blank? Maybe? Is there anything they could keep that isn't a pony but could look like... hm...
Why does it need to look like a pony? The entire conjecture about it being a foal was based on Twist's intense worry about her, which seemed to go beyond a pet, but in this chapter Twist is showing exactly that level of attachment for what Shujaa described it as a "pet" and "wild beast". I'd be looking for something more akin to Gummy than Boo.

Meleagridis wrote:I don't understand all this talk of impact. Would it be worse if we remembered what she'd done? Is it suddenly tragic if you think of her as another one of the first fillies Blackjack met on the outside, and another that she couldn't save? Is it worse if you remember the song she played with Lacunae, Blackjack and Priest? Is it suddenly terrible if she was one of the musical children tackling Blackjack to the ground for her debt to Charity? I know it's a story, but most of what I'm hearing sounds so... jaded. Never heard this much talk about the Harbinger that Blackjack killed coming out of Happyhorn.
Not exactly. Terrible things happen to relatively innocent ponies all the time in these fics, and we're basically looking at each other, trying to determine if we're particularly jaded because we can't dredge up more than a shrug and, "Well, that's a pity."

Medley appeared in several scenes and had a few speaking lines, but she doesn't mean much to BJ -- or the audience -- beyond that. Compare that to the filly who got disintegrated in FOE; she never got a name and never appeared before that (specifically, that is -- she was clearly present under Velvet's shield at Arbu, but not singled out,) but we feel Littlepip's pain over that because it's an unintended consequence of her own actions.

Meleagridis wrote:I thought the deal with the Enclave was that they had resources. Unlike anyone else. That they were the only ones not scavenging in the dirt.
They have an energy source and tech, but no raw materials. Where would they get metal, electronics, and purified chemicals to make new equipment? That sort of thing. I guess the answer is mostly "Navarro", but as equipment break down or takes damage in combat, they've got to be either operating on a dwindling supply of spare parts or scavenging the materials necessary to create new parts. The Brotherhood clearly does the latter -- their entire focus is on finding pre-war caches of tech, some of which includes spares and refined materials they need. The Enclave doesn't do that, so far as we know.

Last edited by SilentCarto on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 am

well it's not much but...
...no that's it really.
Spoiler:
http://boo-project-horizons.tumblr.com/post/31653380195
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:13 am

WavemasterRyx wrote:well it's not much but...
...no that's it really.
Spoiler:
Sweltering Boo is still adorable Boo.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:
"Hey, here's this bioweapon that'll kill off ALL THE MONSTERS. Also about one in three humans and some innocent ghouls and stuff, but -- well, that many would probably die from monster attack anyway, so why don't you help us out..."
Now that's a good moral gray area.

Ah still don't think that's morally grey, since you the player are running around clearing the problem up just fine apparently.
You can wipe out a nest of monsters, but you can't get them all. There are always more. In game terms, they spawn behind your back. In "game universe" terms, it's just impossible for one person to scour an area so thoroughly that there is no hostile life left; you'd need an army devoted to the cause. A virus weapon makes sense at that point. Just one little drawback...

Last edited by FeatherDust on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am

Somber wrote:One of my biggest beefs with NV is that you have all these factions, but you have no real effect on any of them. There's Cass' quest where you expose the Van Graff and Crimson Caravan, but we never see it actually matter. The Brotherhood either stays reclusive, hands over their bunker to the NCR, or gets wiped out.
Yeah, I really wanted to convince the BoS to start a proper town in Hidden Valley. Maybe found a technical school where they could regulate the spread of safe technologies in cooperation with the Followers.

Cptadder wrote:To be fair to Caesar once he controls an area he does move in and start rebuilding just like the NCR. The thing is he does rebuilding with slaves and the food raised goes to feed his army with just enough left over for the slaves to keep working. He is establishing a civilization and support an economy of sorts.
Eh, I have the same problem with that as I did with Red Eye. You can't base a society on evil tactics and expect it to turn out anything but evil.

Kippershy wrote:Anyway -- here's a kicker you'd have loved.

They originally had a reason why she got it up and running... and a reason why she [Dr.Li) was on the council...
You were meant to sneak into Rivet City and take their power core.
As in, yes, the thing that kept R.C up and running.
Now I have the mental image of, post-game, Liberty Prime sitting up against the side of Freedom City with heavy-duty power cables running from his back into the ship.

Kippershy wrote:Computers amaze me on the basis of HOW THE FUCK did we invent such a thing?
Bootstrap technologies. First-gen tube computers helped to work out the science behind microchips and outline them. They, in turn, were small and efficient enough to use to design the next generation of chips, which could design even more efficient chips, and so on. That's a gross simplification, of course.

O. Hinds wrote:@SilentCarto:
Word back from Somber! While they concur that the second complaint is not a problem, the first and third have been rewritten
Ah! Okay. Disregard that post replying about it, then. Heh... (I'm catching up!)

Somber wrote:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/Bolo?from=Main.Bolo.

I personally have little love of bolos given that an adversary could simply imbed themselves into a civilian population, evade, hide among the populace, and while they could never hope to actually destroy the bolo, really they'd never need to. They could easily kill, torment, and control the civilian population. The idea of a bolo is an unstoppable war machine is pretty obsolete in today's terrorist centric environment.
More to the point, Bolos are giant tanks, and tanks are incapable of holding terrain. They're fantastic for destroying enemy forces in a stand-up fight, but when that fight is done, you need a low level of power projection spread across a vast area instead of immense power at a point. Boots on the ground is the only way to accomplish that.

...no that's it really.
Spoiler:
I want a bigger version of the image on the fan! Fluttershy

Annnd caught up! Woo! It only took me an entire week...
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 pm

...no that's it really.
Spoiler:

Aww poor Boo, someone get her cake flavored ice cream stat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm

...And the conversation is holding a comfortable altitude of 5,737 feet above my head. Seriously I can't keep up with the thought processes of you lot at times. Derpy Hooves

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Ironmonger wrote:...And the conversation is holding a comfortable altitude of 5,737 feet above my head. Seriously I can't keep up with the thought processes of you lot at times. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 908227573

You should see me in real life. I know I'm far from the worst offender here, but in real life...
I have the nickname 'that crazy bastard' for many good reasons.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:...And the conversation is holding a comfortable altitude of 5,737 feet above my head. Seriously I can't keep up with the thought processes of you lot at times. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 908227573

You should see me in real life. I know I'm far from the worst offender here, but in real life...

It's mostly the morals and emotional stuff that's going over my head. I mostly get into the technological, strategic, and tactical aspects of things. My friends call me the Iron Lord for that reason, I look at all this and go "What. The blueberry. Fucking hell." Derpy Hooves

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

All this science stuff makes my head spin (and that's in addition to my awful seasonal allergy attack).

Ironmonger wrote:
Kippershy wrote:

It's mostly the morals and emotional stuff that's going over my head. I mostly get into the technological, strategic, and tactical aspects of things. My friends call me the Iron Lord for that reason, I look at all this and go "What. The blueberry. Fucking hell." Derpy Hooves

You need more lady friends, then you'll understand.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Caoimhe wrote:You need more lady friends, then you'll understand.

What I mean is I have no personal experience with that stuff, only concepts. More of a human machine than a person so hanging out with girls wouldn't help much, oh well. Crazy

Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm

@swicked

Character reactions n such. I have a hunch that I'm way-the-hell off on what I'm talking about, hard to think and type when you have a migraine.

Also I tend to skim the thread for whatever catches my eye due to a flawed attention span and little time to for free activity so theres the chance I pieced together a backwards picture in my head.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 pm

@Swicked
One by one the places that used to be brighter in Hoofington are extinguished. But to what ends? Brimstone Falls had a chance, and they got crushed. Flank got a chance, but they're pretty much holed up and dealing drugs again. Chapel was bright, but with the loss of both Priest and now Medley, how will it shine again?

Maybe when Blackjack stops the core she can starts a school of some sort. Finally talk to Octavia maybe?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Caoimhe wrote:
You need more lady friends, then you'll understand.
This probably explains away half of my problems. Applebloom
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm

swicked wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:@Swicked
One by one the places that used to be brighter in Hoofington are extinguished. But to what ends? Brimstone Falls had a chance, and they got crushed. Flank got a chance, but they're pretty much holed up and dealing drugs again. Chapel was bright, but with the loss of both Priest and now Medley, how will it shine again?

Maybe when Blackjack stops the core she can starts a school of some sort. Finally talk to Octavia maybe?

Megamart is still somewhat a beacon. Chapel might one day be, it just isn't particularly a symbol of hope right now. If Somber wrote another migration of ponies visiting it and going straight to the bridge without talking to anyone, Priest no longer being around to give a blessing or ask them not to go, that'd drive it home. All the more so if they don't even consider leaving their foal behind, thinking Chapel in its current state to be a worse fate, somehow.
It'd definitely give Blackjack the drive to yell at everyone and start trying to get things organized like she did way back with Flank.

In any case, leave founding a school to the smart ponies... I'm not sure Blackjack's gonna survive this story. She's nobly sacrificed herself so many times the only real way to end the story, in my opinion, if for her to finally, permanently pass over.

I mean, look at her. There's almost nothing left of her. Everyone she once knew is dead and she's an immortal killing machine. There's definitely going to be some sort of sacrifice to be made, if only a permanent isolation and a shortened life like Littlepip got. This fight has ruined her and nothing less than that really suits her.

As sad as it is to say, I agree.
It's going to be a bittersweet ending, but nothing else would work.
For as long as the wasteland stays the wasteland, I don't Blackjack could ever settle down... not without going insane knowing elsewhere... elsewhere, it's all the same.
Knowing that for all she's done, no-one will ever truly understand just how much HAS been done.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm not so sure. LP's ultimate end was to have a purpose and importance and personally, to be appreciated. Blackjack sort of already has most of those but what she's lacking is confidence in herself, self esteem, "humanity" and a reason to live. Basically alllllmost opposite of Littlepip. BJ being able to live for herself, to love herself and to accept what friends mean to her (to love her for her heart) would be the most positive end.

She's died enough times mostly due to going above and beyond for others. In the end she needs to be able to live for and love herself. Really, her best end would be to live and find some sense of normalcy.

This is one of the things I find endearing about PH. Everyone knows about the hero's sacrifice and finding confidence to rise above for others, but PH is mostly an inner journey about self worth.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Look at it this way.

BJ thinks she's incapable of making friends: she's given friends after accepting them for who they are.

BJ thinks she's incapable of love: she finds a lover who will (mostly) stay with her through thick and thin

BJ thinks she's too weak to help: she's given nigh invincibility after dying

The ultimate unseen forces are helping her in every way she makes excuses for in not having self confidence except for her recognizing that she's worth loving herself. When there's nothing left for her to question her own ability, she'll come to find she's worth living as the pony she is. All of her whining has a point and it's not just angst!

Wordy as shit but I hope it's understandable. The lesson is of it all is basically to be proud of who you are.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I'm not so sure. LP's ultimate end was to have a purpose and importance and personally, to be appreciated. Blackjack sort of already has most of those but what she's lacking is confidence in herself, self esteem, "humanity" and a reason to live. Basically alllllmost opposite of Littlepip. BJ being able to live for herself, to love herself and to accept what friends mean to her (to love her for her heart) would be the most positive end.

She's died enough times mostly due to going above and beyond for others. In the end she needs to be able to live for and love herself. Really, her best end would be to live and find some sense of normalcy.

This is one of the things I find endearing about PH. Everyone knows about the hero's sacrifice and finding confidence to rise above for others, but PH is mostly an inner journey about self worth.

Caoimhe wrote:I'm not so sure. LP's ultimate end was to have a
purpose and importance and personally, to be appreciated. Blackjack sort
of already has most of those but what she's lacking is confidence in
herself, self esteem, "humanity" and a reason to live.

Blackjack has her reason to live; Glory. True, it may not have been enough reason earlier in the story, but I honestly believe it's enough to live now... if she could just let go of her suicidal tendencies in trying to help everyone at the cost of her own life.
Though the rest I agree with, she has confidence in her fighting capabilities, but in nothing else.

Caoimhe wrote:BJ being able to live for herself, to
love herself and to accept what friends mean to her (to love her for her
heart) would be the most positive end.

And then you remember, this isn't the original Fallout: Equestria we're talking about here. This is Project Horizons.
Horizons sets out to look at the picture that the original drew and say to it; 'you think that's dark? THIS is dark!' before ripping its own stomach open in front of the whole kindergarten class... just to prove a point.

Caoimhe wrote:She's died enough times
mostly due to going above and beyond for others. In the end she needs to
be able to live for and love herself. Really, her best end would be to
live and find some sense of normalcy.

And yet, I really don't think she's capable of it. She's lived like she has for too long, it's all she knows and I don't reckon she'll ever be able to stop thinking the way she does now.
She can stop for a day, stop for a week, or hell, perhaps even a month.
However, do you really think she could stop for the rest of her life?

Caoimhe wrote:This is one of the things I
find endearing about PH. Everyone knows about the hero's sacrifice and
finding confidence to rise above for others, but PH is mostly an inner
journey about self worth.
Exactly why she's got to die at the end, as much as it pains me to say.
She's going to find her reason to live, find her confidence and her courage to fight it all no matter what. she's going to do everything she can.... and then it'll all be taken from her in one horrible, unfair swipe.
There'll be no other way, just as she accepts herself for who she is and what she can and can't do, just as she is ready to settle down and just live... it'll go away.

I can honestly bet you money that's how it'll end. Nothing else would fit, as much as I would love it to.
I want Blackjack to get better, for her to be stronger, tougher and harder both physically and emotionally/mentally, I want her to live happily... but I can't see that ever happening, not for a happily ever after.

She'll die, she may have her five minutes of happiness and acceptance just as she's dying, where she lets go and gives in, but I don't see her being able to survive the end of it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

I guess that's possible, but I'm trying to be optimistic since five minutes of happiness for a lifetime of struggle is kind of a raw deal. :P Mirroring the ending of FoE would kind of cheapen the overall experience to just literally a "darker and edgier FoE" overall IMO. Who knows what will happen though.

It just seems like there's a lot of "Oh you think you're not worthy? Here have this, keep going and bitch more, aight?"

It's kinda the opposite of the book of Job: Complete angst, lots of reasons given to keep going, not really appreciated. It's almost comedic in that sense, the more BJ lacks faith, the more reason she is given to have it, but she is not a smart pony.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

OFU-
I'm an alicorn now.

I DUNN WANNA BE DUNKED.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

I have made progress with getting Fallout 3 to run! I discovered a new tweak to the ini, and now, instead of crashing on the new game loading screen, it plays the intro movie and then crashes! Hooray!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to vote for Cao in this one.

Through all this I'm betting Blackjack will have to earn her happy ending. It would make sense for her to finally finish growing as a character by learning how good she is.

I just don't think that learning her own self worth and then having to get rid of it at the end would make for a Somber worthy ending. I think it would be far more powerful at the end to finally have everything go right. Despite all that has happened.

Then again that might just be wishful thinking.

Oh has anyone drawn Glory and Blackjack getting Married yet? I would love to see that in a picture, with the entire cast gathered around like I giant macabre parody of the royal wedding scene.

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 pm

O. Hinds wrote:I have made progress with getting Fallout 3 to run! I discovered a new tweak to the ini, and now, instead of crashing on the new game loading screen, it plays the intro movie and then crashes! Hooray!

Why the fuck didn't you come to me sooner? give me two seconds.

-------------

Download http://adf.ly/6N3wg this DLL file. Now, you normally have to insert it to (C:// -> users -> [you] -> documents -> games -> FO3) -- NOT the C:// -> program files -> steam -> steamapps and so on.

Anyway... once you've downloaded & added the DLL file, continue onto your ini file change if you haven't already.
I don't know what you changed, but...

find this line:

bUseThreadedAI=0 (you might have changed it to 1 already).

If you're using dual core or more, then add this line too, straight after that previous one:

iNumHWThreads=2

(optional)
Also, might be worth looking for a FOSE 4gig enabler (NV will me the NVSE 4gig enabler) seeing as I'm going to presume you're running a 64bit OS with 6 - 8+ gig of RAM.
(optional)

fixed.

Last edited by Kippershy on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:

Oh has anyone drawn Glory and Blackjack getting Married yet? I would love to see that in a picture, with the entire cast gathered around like I giant macabre parody of the royal wedding scene.

Omg. BJ would totes wear an Ellen Degeneres-esque girltux.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Caoimhe wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:

Omg. BJ would totes wear an Ellen Degeneres-esque girltux.

With a Top Hat!
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Kippershy wrote:OFU-
I'm an alicorn now.

I DUNN WANNA BE DUNKED.
Don't worry, neither I nor guard want to take you, so you get to wait until someone else reaches the 5 or 6k posts required to become taint as well.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Kippershy wrote:OFU-
I'm an alicorn now.

I DUNN WANNA BE DUNKED.
Or, as I like to call them, Alcoholicorns.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next