Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+42
Stringtheory
iLateralGX
Mister Nikel
MLPOCG
Harmony Ltd.
Karasu
Tytan
The Holy Tuna
Ametros
Scootayay
FoolNeim
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
Somber
WovenTales
Scyto Harmony
O. Hinds
hawkeye92
Meleagridis
Sindri
Katarn
Derpmind
CamoBadger
Icy Shake
nebulous
FeatherDust
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
RandomBlank
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Vergil
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Ironmonger
IncoherentOrange
Ketchup
Kippershy
Caoimhe
46 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

She's on the catwalk, staring at Midnight's ass.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 pm

^This

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Someone find a generic pony big triangle grin and paste it on there and then I'd believe it. ;)
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:34 pm

@Scootayay

That's out of context. I was talking about how Project Horizons, at times, brings up subjects (like chapter 33) that make me feel all icky inside. But I love the characters, and the story progressions, and the intrigue. And the latest chapter had some stuff that reached deep inside me and scrambled my squishy bits with an egg beater.

So I'm rereading a story I love, even though I know it will make me remember those feelings. Sounds kinda masochistic to me.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Someone find a generic pony big triangle grin and paste it on there and then I'd believe it. ;)
Behold, the magic of MS PAINT!
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Blackjackwhatsthatwipis

Last edited by CamoBadger on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made more betterer cuz I r smrt)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:43 pm

^

I just spit rum all over my keyboard
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Spike I aim to please
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 pm

I've secretly been writing three simultaneous over examinations of PH. I discarded one because it was just one big Freudian mess, but the one that seems most accurate is that it's a case study of how all women are irrational, drawing ties to pregnancy fear and an end of life scenario. 50 almost solidifies parts of this for sure. Eeee!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Now she looks derpy.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Caoimhe wrote:I've secretly been writing three simultaneous over examinations of PH. I discarded one because it was just one big Freudian mess, but the one that seems most accurate is that it's a case study of how all women are irrational, drawing ties to pregnancy fear and an end of life scenario. 50 almost solidifies parts of this for sure. Eeee!

what was it you said you did for a living? Columnist?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:46 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:Someone find a generic pony big triangle grin and paste it on there and then I'd believe it. ;)
Behold, the magic of MS PAINT!
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 11 Blackjackwhatsthatwipis

Awesome :P add some squiggly and drool for effect.

Oh, here's the grin I was thinking of. I wish I had my tablet so I can photoshop it all neatlike. http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/3/39/Twilight_with_a_big_grin_S1E25.png

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:I've secretly been writing three simultaneous over examinations of PH. I discarded one because it was just one big Freudian mess, but the one that seems most accurate is that it's a case study of how all women are irrational, drawing ties to pregnancy fear and an end of life scenario. 50 almost solidifies parts of this for sure. Eeee!

what was it you said you did for a living? Columnist?

Yuppers.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm

what does this have to do with construction?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:49 pm

My analysis of Roman pillers ties into racism and the fact that everybody was naked all the time and gay sex was super common back them as a sign of purity and subtle power and blah blah blah I give up and bow in respect of your gracious pun.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Caoimhe wrote:

Awesome :P add some squiggly and drool for effect.

Oh, here's the grin I was thinking of. I wish I had my tablet so I can photoshop it all neatlike. http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/3/39/Twilight_with_a_big_grin_S1E25.png

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I haven't touched photoshop in a couple weeks. This'll be fun.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:51 pm

I have obviously had too much to drink after too long of a day...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 pm

thank you, I am glad someone catches my wit.

Honestly i am not big on homosexual activities, but that is just because I am not interested in men. This does not seem to stop me from being attractive to men tho. Oh well, i offer them friendship and subtly understand how women feel at times.

Also love could only truely befound between two men at that time...

so you write columns on racism and then deface public property with it?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Indeed. I tried doing it by finger on my iPad but I am incredibly distracted by the out of place hip line. God damnit I'm just gonna buy a new tablet tomorrow and draw my own BJs. D:
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

yeah that haunch is effed up

on a side note, it looks like I am one of the only fols that does not avidly RP that holds a high point in the post count thingys

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Wait...why is it sticking out over her back? And at that angle shouldn't the line on her close side follow her thigh rather than her belly?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:02 am

She's dead Jim
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:02 am

I hate discussing gender/sexuality politics in the hot topic sense because it's so Goddamn boring and political and I think discussing politics is the stupidest and most uninteresting thing, especially since a bunch of my friends decided to get SUPER SERIOUS into gay rights and now they are completely uninteresting to me.

I write about pop culture and music and film and art and whatever crap I can overanalyze using all the worthless classes I took in philosophy in art back in the day. Maybe it's a girl thing, but I love anything to do with 'drama,' relationships, love sexuality, attraction and the message beyond the message so I try to insert as much of that as I can into my writing because I think it's something anyone can understand, especially the negatives of each. Of course I'm melodramatic as SHIT so that helps.

Oh, we're moving fast here. Anyway I think the artist just screwed up on that. I thought it was a 1/4 shot at first (and it kinda is if you block her front torso) but unless there's some weird Euclidian geometry going on, it's not.

Weird errors like that are why I abandoned the traditional skeletial shaping using circles and start all my sketches with triangles. TRIANGLES EVERYWHERE! As a result most of my art looks pointy awesome and angled in the end after certain touchups and less has blobby looking facial features.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:06 am

Let me guess, they got into it because of something stupid like the Chick Fil A "incident"?

And I tend to ignore that kind of discussion for the most part. There are a few little things that can send me into a rant on them, but for the most part I just walk away.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:07 am

Yeah, that was a fucking mess. There's only one of those places in the state, too and I think it's pretty damn decent for fast food crap.

I'm into chicks but I didn't ask to be part of the chicklikers fanclub.

vvv Not reading into it, I just went on a seemingly unrelated tangent like usual.

Last edited by Caoimhe on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:09 am

I was stating my sexual preferences. Don't read politics into it. Because the comment was literally left in open interpretation.

Melodrama ain't so mellow

I think they rendered the rear haunch and then the barrel, but forgot to layer the haunch to the outside of the the barrel
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:11 am

Do you think they held that whole thing at Chick-fil-a because if you rearrange it a little it's Fil-a-chick? (I know it sounds like a bad joke but it's the only logical reason I can find for it.)
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 am

...I like this new guy ^ Let's keep him!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:16 am

CamoBadger wrote:...I like this new guy ^ Let's keep him!

I make no promises as to whether or not I'm house trained.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:16 am

when did kipper shit you out? or did he forget to eat you?

KIpper you really should finish your food, and if you did eat him, make sure you chew, otherwise you just crap him out@

Honestly

Tytan no worries
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

*finishes reading the recent posts* Hnnnnnhahahahahahaha Dash clapping

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next