Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+39
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Rafafidi
Regolit
Paper Airplane
Jeremyrush
Valikdu
Mech
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Snipehamster
Stringtheory
Admiral Stoic Rum
NoodleNugget
FeatherDust
Somber
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
RandomBlank
RoboRed
Quotidian
Icy Shake
Rboy474
Ketchup
WavemasterRyx
Orm
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Sindri
MrMagma
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Derpmind
Kippershy
Meleagridis
SilentCarto
43 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Paper Airplane Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Somber wrote:Here is the situation. Things happened in today's brushing. It was extremely upsetting. PH will probably continue on. I don't know what will happen with the editorial team. One of them has been with me since chapter seven trying to make Horizons as great as it can be. For him to do what he did I consider a personal betrayal and moved me from a pretty decent mood right down into the dumps. Once the cortisol metabolizes, I'll be able to go on. But I have no clue right now what I am going to do.

Woah man, I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know enough to say much, but I hope you can work it out between yourselves. And remember, you've always got your crazy, but loyal, fans to help you out if you need it!
Paper Airplane
Paper Airplane
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 8

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Aonee Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Somber wrote:Here is the situation. Things happened in today's brushing. It was extremely upsetting. PH will probably continue on. I don't know what will happen with the editorial team. One of them has been with me since chapter seven trying to make Horizons as great as it can be. For him to do what he did I consider a personal betrayal and moved me from a pretty decent mood right down into the dumps. Once the cortisol metabolizes, I'll be able to go on. But I have no clue right now what I am going to do.
Somber, take time if needed, ask us for help if you want it and think we can provide, we would be more than happy to.
*Furiously tries to work magic to summon Crystalane to help Somber*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Well Somber, I hope everything works out for y'all. If we can help in anyway, we'd be more then happy to. Just take a breather if you need to, I'm sure we don't mind waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafafidi Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 pm

I really want to hear the editors team side of the history, but I fear it will only cause more discord if posted here, so... I dunno, sleep before making anything? That's the best advice I have. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 3803388186
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Rafafidi wrote:I really want to hear the editors team side of the history, but I fear it will only cause more discord if posted here, so... I dunno, sleep before making anything? That's the best advice I have. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 3803388186
Don't ask, let it lie
But sleeping on it is always good.

Whatever happened, morning will bring it prospective.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

swicked wrote:

You know, strangest thing, but despite that apparently working for most other people it's never worked for me. I always wake up the next morning having forgotten some of the details and anxious about having to address the conflict. Which leads me to avoiding and brooding on it.
Personal question are you thinking about it as you fall asleep? That leads to your mind thinking over it the entire night as your subconsciousness mulls it over in your sleep. I've found it best when dealing with serious issues like death, loss and betrayal to make a clean break. Send an hour doing something else then go to bed with your mind full of other thoughts and in the morning you can consider the issue with a clear head.

And then depending on the issue instantly piss yourself off again. Doesn't always work but it can help.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 pm

*whew

the crappy pst I put up earlier was lost, better one up, somber, you'll make good choices, and do what is best for your story and I think you have done it many times before, decided what is best foryour story I mean. so good luck.

on to personal business, I am eating my massive sandwich now....
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Ok, I'll bite(I'm so sorry for that.) what kind of sandwich?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:33 pm

swicked wrote:You know, strangest thing, but despite that apparently working for most other people it's never worked for me.
Same here. I lose things overnight, but I can calm down and think rationally after a few minutes at worst. Might be that I can't sleep while thinking about things...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 pm

No, but I've got to see it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Woah. Color shift.

Okay, is temporary theme experiment. No worries.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 pm

I said there was going to be a test, this is the test don't worry only 6 min left of this weirdnest

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Sindri wrote:Woah. Color shift.
Welcome to the new NMM inspired site >:D (just kiddin, we're messin with the colors a bit to see if we can get a little change. No matter how much I want to stay with the colors of our one true queen)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:44 pm

It's not even all in frame. It's glorious.(After Glory though I'm not sure if that's an insult to food or not. I'll go with epic to be safe.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:It's not even all in frame. It's glorious.(After Glory though I'm not sure if that's an insult to food or not. I'll go with epic to be safe.)

if you click on the image, you will be redirected to the full image, and it is a sixfoot sandwich which loaded down with 22 lbs of ham turkey roastbeef, salami and cheese, from the taste swiss...i'm on a section of swiss righ now... there is much glory in there

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Sindri wrote:

Icy Shake wrote:But in America there is the growing perception that the current generation will not have a better standard of living than their parents (see for example http://www.gallup.com/poll/147350/optimism-future-youth-reaches-time-low.aspx)
See, the problem with those polls is that everybody always thinks they've got it worst. Old people look back through a filter of nostalgia, forget the bigotry and crime, and talk about how the old days were wonderful and young people are ruining everything. Young people look at all the damage done by previous generations that they'll have to fix and despair about how everything was broken when they got here. Meanwhile, raw data says we're living longer, and eating better, average heath is always going up, and crime just keeps dropping, not to mention all the awesome toys we get along the way. If you look at things objectively, the future looks pretty awesome.

As much as I prefer to be skeptical of claims that "this time is different", there are some reasons for concern. In the US, life expectancy isn't exactly seeing nice, smooth increases anymore (and much of the increased life expectancy is concentrated in the top half of the income distribution). As for eating better...I'm afraid obesity and Type II diabetes epidemics are not indicators of better eating.
You are absolutely right about declining crime rates though. I hope that's one trend that stays with us. And trust me, I do love my toys.

Sindri wrote:
If there's anything we can do...
Agreed. I wish I could do more than offer my sentiments, but...feel better. You deserve it.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote:It's not even all in frame. It's glorious.(After Glory though I'm not sure if that's an insult to food or not. I'll go with epic to be safe.)

if you click on the image, you will be redirected to the full image, and it is a sixfoot sandwich which loaded down with 22 lbs of ham turkey roastbeef, salami and cheese, from the taste swiss...i'm on a section of swiss righ now...

I had forgotten about that.(I'm not very smart.) Did you make it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:04 am

i did... an I am consuming it
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 am

Dangit Admiral, now I'm hungry, and snacking before sleep is ill advised if one wants to lose weight. Settling for alfalfa?

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 761398768
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 am

actually we have some of that, Only we did not put it on the sandwich, I think it would go lovely on there tho, now i want it... and more tomatoes...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am

;YEs, I like alfalfa sprouts....delicious, oh and when you make a lemon vinaigrette and put some seasalt and cracked black pepper... divine!@@@
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 am

Ffffuuuuu....You are making Ceiling Robo hungry! :(
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 am

should i regale you on what I did at work today?>
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:29 am

oh I ate half my sandwich...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am

I like the buttons
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am

but not these buttons
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 am

What ya babbling about? x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 am

when you were looking at the green template and my sandwich, you saw the picture right?

also, I'm in need of a good lay... but lets be honest, I have to get with my girlfriend for that...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:when you were looking at the green template and my sandwich, you saw the picture right?

also, I'm in need of a good lay... but lets be honest, I have to get with my girlfriend for that...

well i can fix that....hehehehe~

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

Whut.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next