Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+39
hawkeye92
jacky2734
Rafafidi
Regolit
Paper Airplane
Jeremyrush
Valikdu
Mech
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Snipehamster
Stringtheory
Admiral Stoic Rum
NoodleNugget
FeatherDust
Somber
Moodyman90
Katarn
Aonee
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
RandomBlank
RoboRed
Quotidian
Icy Shake
Rboy474
Ketchup
WavemasterRyx
Orm
Ametros
OneMoreDaySK
Sindri
MrMagma
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Derpmind
Kippershy
Meleagridis
SilentCarto
43 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 am

MN7 comes out today. Yay. Sleep required. Just went through Springville Elementary Ant Caves in FO:3. It's how I imagine the radroaches in Blackjack's head sound like.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 am

Thunder. A little late, I suppose. I know it has been said a great deal, but I'm reiterating that there are many here who wish you well, editing team and Somber both. I pray this is nothing more than misunderstanding, and for swift reparations if it is not. We're all here if we can offer anything.

SilentCarto wrote:
I'm not totally convinced that Garnet wasn't running the show herself.
It's bad villain form to do the legwork yourself. She's too... everywhere to be the big bad mare. But then... Goldenblood does it. If Goldenblood is really the power source for all things conspiracy then Garnet has a license to be the villain.

Or they're both lackeys. After seeing what Goldenblood saw (and losing a daughter AND wife) I'd be willing to work for a soul sucking space rock. Hm... am I crazy for thinking Goldenblood might work for the EoS?
Yeah, probably.

WaffleSmart wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
WaffleSmart wrote:
Too many people on the planet? Don't want as many, if any, children. (a very real response. myself included)
Too many stupid people on the planet? Same response.
Feel that you aren't worthy of having a child because your genes? No child.
Feel that the world is too shit to bring a child into? No child.

But there have always been stupid people on the planet. Actually, people are more educated than ever right now in the 21 century. And quality of living in the 21 century is far better than it has ever been...
You know what this education means for those who listen? It means we see how stupid we are. The smarter we become the more ways we develop to learn the extremes of human stupidity. Doubt they had the Darwin Awards in the 15th century... The number isn't increasing, but our awareness of it is.
And quality of living in the 21st century certainly is better than it was before. As was quality of life in the 19th century. And in the 14th.

@Kip specifically:
That last explanation was much more clear. It is just the word you used that set off my (and, if I had to guess, Sindri's) buttons. The abuse of 'evolution' as a word is widespread and has become something of a berserk button for certain linguists. As someone who has also been frustrated by finding the right words to another: Oh, I get you.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 am

Nightfire wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:when you were looking at the green template and my sandwich, you saw the picture right?

also, I'm in need of a good lay... but lets be honest, I have to get with my girlfriend for that...

well i can fix that....hehehehe~
?? fix what my sandwich?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:10 am

Sindri wrote:
Kippershy wrote:to cut this down short - think of evolution not as evolution, but as societal pressure...
I think I'm getting you now; it's nothing to do with evolution (unless humanity had evolved to react to certain pressures in this way), but when resources are scarcer and populations are denser and things are more violent or polluted or stupid, people will either be more likely to be born asexual or more likely to develop that way (not getting into nature v nurture right now; whole kettle of worms and I don't have any idea anyway). Though all but the population density and maybe the pollution I'm not sure about; why would Japan have higher asexuality rates and, say, undeveloped parts of south africa and impoverished sections of middle america still have huge birthrates if it was based on stupidity or hardship?

Somber wrote:Here is the situation. Things happened in today's brushing. It was extremely upsetting. PH will probably continue on. I don't know what will happen with the editorial team. One of them has been with me since chapter seven trying to make Horizons as great as it can be. For him to do what he did I consider a personal betrayal and moved me from a pretty decent mood right down into the dumps. Once the cortisol metabolizes, I'll be able to go on. But I have no clue right now what I am going to do.
If there's anything we can do...

YESYESYEYSYES. Finally my thought pattern is starting to show - I most likely wont be able to continue the conversation today, but that's exactly what I was trying to explain. I believe that because humans have higher cognition then say, chickens, we also have to take into effect the societal aspects of our life and ecosystem seeing as we're a social creature.
(we don't live alone our whole life, hunting and living away from everyone else until mating season, we attract toward one another.) and thus all that comes into play too.

The stupidity and hardship is a wild guess on my behalf - perhaps not so much asexuality but rather not having children - still, I'm sure there would be a small minority within that minority of people unwilling to have children who would choose to force themselves to live like an asexual to prevent even the chance of having a child.
I'm not entirely sure, like I say, wild guess based on ideas - but I'm glad that you managed to get what I was trying to say earlier.

Again, I'm sorry that I got grumpy yesterday, I really did mean it when I said I had been up for the entirety of the day with only one meal throughout the whole thing. I know I shouldn't have been but at the same time I also know that me being grumpy and saying that I'll stop there was better then me actually getting pissed off at something so stupid.

Forgive me?

edit: Somber thing. meant to add..

fuck... Somber; this. If you need anyone to talk to, you know that all of us are more then willing to be there for you and you know I've said it to you personally.
-hugs you tight-
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 am

Kippershy wrote:Forgive me?
No need.

-hugs [Somber] tight-
Yes. We need to hug Somber more.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Brohoof! : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:28 am

If me and Waves knew where he lived and lived anywhere near him, between the two of us he'd never be able to move.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:30 am

Kippershy wrote:If me and Waves knew where he lived and lived anywhere near him, between the two of us he'd never be able to move.
Well, I have a policy against giving out other people's addresses online, for obvious reasons. And there's an ocean between you anyway...
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 am

Sindri wrote:
Kippershy wrote:If me and Waves knew where he lived and lived anywhere near him, between the two of us he'd never be able to move.
Well, I have a policy against giving out other people's addresses online, for obvious reasons. And there's an ocean between you anyway...
That's implying I'm not determined enough to cross that ocean via any means necessary.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:36 am

Kippershy wrote:
Sindri wrote:
That's implying I'm not determined enough to cross that ocean via any means necessary.
If you're that determined, then you can probably find the address yourself.

(disclaimer: I do not advocate the stalking of authors for any reason. I want no part in this, should it actually occur, and will probably feel obligated to at least warn him if I suspect that large strange men from overseas will be arriving at his home. [/hypocrisy])
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 am

bahahahahha.
I wont really xD
I like to imagine it though.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salculd Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 am

Long time lurker, first time poster (on this venue). (LTLFTP?)

Long story short, all the conceivable supports go here.

super late first time post edit: I must establish that I think Rampage is best pony

Last edited by Salculd on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Salculd
Salculd
Blank Flank

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name: Uncreative Name
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sindri Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 am

Salculd wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster (on this venue). (LTLFTP?)

Welcome to the Hoof. May the Stars have mercy on your soul, and thank you for your support of our Grey Goddess.
Sindri
Sindri
Changeling

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 am

Okay...going over what I missed...

Ice Crystal wrote:
easiest way to describe it is a lack of sexual attraction, interest in sex, or sexual orientation.
The top part is mostly just me: Anti-social, uncaring asshole.
Sindri wrote:
The part outside the box is just classic introversion. Some people thrive on social contact and meeting new people, others prefer to stay alone or with the company of a few close friends.

All asexuality means is that you are not sexually attracted to anybody. Just like a gay man is not physically attracted to women, and a straight man is not physically attracted to men, an asexual man is attracted to neither.
Guess it's just me being anti-social, then. Crazy

O. Hinds wrote:I'm sorry. It was almost as bad as my worst fears. I know that you've probably got questions; I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't know what's going to happen, and I feel several different kinds of horrible right now.
O. Hinds wrote:
ketchup504 wrote:Maybe Hinds is referring to chapter progress?
I may have for a reason which seemed really important to me but which other people have been telling me is really stupid upset Somber enough to discontinue the story.
Somber wrote:Here is the situation. Things happened in today's brushing. It was extremely upsetting. PH will probably continue on. I don't know what will happen with the editorial team. One of them has been with me since chapter seven trying to make Horizons as great as it can be. For him to do what he did I consider a personal betrayal and moved me from a pretty decent mood right down into the dumps. Once the cortisol metabolizes, I'll be able to go on. But I have no clue right now what I am going to do.
I read all this at work and had a massive sad. Seriously. Please...don't give up...things will turn out for the better in the end...

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Oh you really shouldn't have, sir, thank you very much. *hugs you tightly*
I just didn't want you to be sad on your birthday, so I was hoping I could make you smile.
It really did surprise the hell out of me. I was touched. Twilight Sparkle
Meh, don't worry about it. With all the photoshopping for the RP I've been doing lately, I'd been planning on doing Waves for a while anyways. (I <3 Wavey.)

Aonee wrote:Somber, take time if needed, ask us for help if you want it and think we can provide, we would be more than happy to.
*Furiously tries to work magic to summon Crystalane to help Somber*
If anyone could make Somber feel better for certain, it's Crystalene.
*feels compelled to photoshop together an image of Crys hugging Somber pony, but feels frustration realizing the limitations of the Pony Creator. (Maybe Crys patting her with a reassuring hoof?)*

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Nightfire wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:when you were looking at the green template and my sandwich, you saw the picture right?

also, I'm in need of a good lay... but lets be honest, I have to get with my girlfriend for that...

well i can fix that....hehehehe~
?? fix what my sandwich?
...My mind just thought of a lewd joke involving girlfriends and sandwiches...

Short story long: We the people/ponies, members of the realm of Cloudsville, do cordially welcome you, newcomer "Salculd", to our humble message forum. We wish upon you peace and good will, and much fun for years to come. We also thank you for your continuous support of our Lord and Master, Somber.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:45 am

I am in full support of any and all acronyms! And welcome to the forums. :)

@swicked (re: sleeping, disliking parting on less than amicable terms for any length of time)
As to the former, I find that sleep generally resets my brain enough that I can get out of funks or other unwelcome mental states, which can help when I'm emotionally invested in the outcome of a situation but need to be calm. As to the latter: OH GOD I DO THIS. It will gnaw at my brain constantly until the problem is rectified.

@Somber and the team
I don't know what's going on, but I'm hoping for the best. I'm agreeing with the other folks who've said that nothing hasty should be done... it saddens me to see this strife, and I hope you all can figure some way through this. If we can help somehow - not sure how, but you never know - we're here.

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 am

Somber wrote:
I'll send this to you in a PM too, sir, just in case you miss it, but I really do hope things will turn out alright. If there's any possible way we can help please let us know.
*hugs*:

RoboRed wrote:It really did surprise the hell out of me. I was touched. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 524433800
Meh, don't worry about it. With all the photoshopping for the RP I've been doing lately, I'd been planning on doing Waves for a while anyways. (I <3 Wavey.)
Well really, thank you, it does still mean a lot to me; and I am glad that you like Wavey too.
And it really makes me happy that I could help make you feel better, it makes Boo really happy too!

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Somber and the team
I don't know
what's going on, but I'm hoping for the best. I'm agreeing with the
other folks who've said that nothing hasty should be done... it saddens
me to see this strife, and I hope you all can figure some way through
this. If we can help somehow - not sure how, but you never know - we're
here.
As others have said, and as I'm pretty sure I said before, I agree with this completely... Sleeping on it and not doing anything hasty is a very good idea.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Tuna Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 am

Of all the times We choose to check up on this thread...
Wait, We forgot something.

Code:
<obligatoryfirstpostcomment>
Greetings, subjects. We are The Holy Tuna, lord and deity of all things aquatic. We have been lurking since about midway through the second comment post on EqD, and have chirped in with the occasional comment. Having silently observed for some time, We felt We should make ourselves known.
Code:
</obligatoryfirstpostcomment>

Now that that is out of the way We can get to the point. Currently, We are running on very little sleep, and have only been able to fully identify the words 'discontinue' and 'sandwich' through the haze of sleep-deprivation (you'd think being an immortal deity would prevent that, but no) in the past few pages. We do not wish to incite or place Our fin where it does not belong, but could someone update Us on what is happening with regards to Chapter 46 and Somber and the editorial team? We have been mashing F5 for the majority of the day (we like to keep chat logs of the new chapters from the moment they release) in eager anticipation.
The Holy Tuna
The Holy Tuna
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 3

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 am

The Holy Tuna wrote:Of all the times We choose to check up on this thread...
Wait, We forgot something.

Code:
<obligatoryfirstpostcomment>
Greetings, subjects. We are The Holy Tuna, lord and deity of all things aquatic. We have been lurking since about midway through the second comment post on EqD, and have chirped in with the occasional comment. Having silently observed for some time, We felt We should make ourselves known.
Code:
</obligatoryfirstpostcomment>

Now that that is out of the way We can get to the point. Currently, We are running on very little sleep, and have only been able to fully identify the words 'discontinue' and 'sandwich' through the haze of sleep-deprivation (you'd think being an immortal deity would prevent that, but no) in the past few pages. We do not wish to incite or place Our fin where it does not belong, but could someone update Us on what is happening with regards to Chapter 46 and Somber and the editorial team? We have been mashing F5 for the majority of the day (we like to keep chat logs of the new chapters from the moment they release) in eager anticipation.

Tuna? Tuna...where does that sound familiar? *Suddenly remembers* You wouldn't happen to be the same Tuna working on the Luna/Tuna hybrid, would you? Regardless, welcome!

In relation to Chapter 46...I don't feel that it is my place to elaborate on. Someone could probably explain it better than I anyway.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Tuna Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 am

MrMagma wrote:
Tuna? Tuna...where does that sound familiar? *Suddenly remembers* You wouldn't happen to be the same Tuna working on the Luna/Tuna hybrid, would you? Regardless, welcome!

Yes, that is Us. We also have to splice Princess Luna and a spoon, as well as toffee and a pancreas (context can be provided should someone ask). Progress is slow, gradients are retarded, and Battlefield does not help Our productivity. That, and Inkscape does not want to behave.
The Holy Tuna
The Holy Tuna
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:21 am

Seems that one of the editor team have said something either in disagreement - or perhaps against Somber herself - and upset him in some way that is very personal.

Only time will tells what is made of it.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:27 am

Meleagridis wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:
I'm not totally convinced that Garnet wasn't running the show herself.
It's bad villain form to do the legwork yourself. She's too... everywhere to be the big bad mare. But then... Goldenblood does it. If Goldenblood is really the power source for all things conspiracy then Garnet has a license to be the villain.
I don't think Garnet is "everywhere" -- she's just there in a few critical places to direct events the way she wants them.

Anyway, she doesn't do legwork. She makes other ponies do the work. She just manipulates them into it, which is totally legitimate villain behavior. That's how Emperor Palpatine works, for example.

Actually, could we get a compilation of all the times Garnet has shown up? I don't have a Big Searchable FoE:PH Document so it'd be a lot of clicking for me... the only two times I really recall were the first Project Chimera success and setting Crazy!Jetstream on course to ... do whatever she did.

Huh. Now I'm starting to wonder if Garnet is personally behind the total destruction of the Marauders. Seems like she's right there every time one of them meets their fate... And now I'm starting to wonder if the failed assassination that killed Big Mac was a failure after all. What if he was the target all along? (Naturally this would require that the assassination be an OIA operation rather than a zebra act, which we have NO evidence for.)

Or they're both lackeys. After seeing what Goldenblood saw (and losing a daughter AND wife) I'd be willing to work for a soul sucking space rock. Hm... am I crazy for thinking Goldenblood might work for the EoS?
I don't think anyone works for the EoS per se (Seekers aside, and even then they don't seem to know what EoS is). Seems to me that the EoS doesn't work that way; it just gives people the tools they need to make their own awfulness. The restocking of the Hoof is a good example; it wants to keep the Hoof attractive enough to bring in outsiders but dangerous enough to maintain a constant flow of souls (deaths). That said, there's probably a conscious agency behind the underground factories, and that is probably the Cyberdaemon, so there may be ONE who knows exactly what EoS is and intentionally works for it.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snipehamster Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 am

I'm not going to go into detail regarding the issues we encountered last night -- perhaps Somber will explain things in due time if it becomes nescessary or after things settle down -- but we've made a tentative arrangement to continue brushing 46 at the usual time tonight.

So if all goes well, we'll have the chapter finished at some point tonight or on saturday.

Snipehamster
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by The Holy Tuna Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 am

@Snipehamster

We understand, and are glad things are still continuing.

We are starting to doze off now. If the chapter is released within the next 12 hours (sleep + designated Battlefield time), could somepony keep a chat log, or at least keep the window open, from as early as possible? Our obsessive compulsive tendencies cannot overpower our sleep-lust.
The Holy Tuna
The Holy Tuna
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by NoodleNugget Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 am

Snipehamster wrote:I'm not going to go into detail regarding the issues we encountered last night -- perhaps Somber will explain things in due time if it becomes nescessary or after things settle down -- but we've made a tentative arrangement to continue brushing 46 at the usual time tonight.

So if all goes well, we'll have the chapter finished at some point tonight or on saturday.

To be honest, I don't particularly care when the chapter will be posted. I am more concerned with you guys, even though I know there is nothing I can really do. It just kinda sounds selfish to be more worried about a story than real people. I would personally wait till the whole assortment gets resolved, if only to make sure everything is ok and everyone is happy again.

but whatever you guys do is up to you.

NoodleNugget
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snipehamster Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 am

NoodleNugget wrote:
Snipehamster wrote:I'm not going to go into detail regarding the issues we encountered last night -- perhaps Somber will explain things in due time if it becomes nescessary or after things settle down -- but we've made a tentative arrangement to continue brushing 46 at the usual time tonight.

To be honest, I don't particularly care when the chapter will be posted. I am more concerned with you guys, even though I know there is nothing I can really do. It just kinda sounds selfish to be more worried about a story than real people. I would personally wait till the whole assortment gets resolved, if only to make sure everything is ok and everyone is happy again.

but whatever you guys do is up to you.

I wouldn't dream of putting the story before Somber. Finding a solution to last night's issue is our top priority. I'm simply pointing out that PH hasn't imploded overnight, and that we're doing our best to keep things together as normal.

Snipehamster
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 am

Kippershy wrote:Did you ever read the google docs thing I posted a while back? about the 'lisards' and the 'through you the dinosaurs roam'?
That's silly. Humans are only linked to dinosaurs by a common ancestor that died out over 300 million years ago.
I do, however, have a dinosaur in my living room right now. His name is Sage.
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 29 SagePreen
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 am

This dedication is admirable. Please let us know if the situation improves, even if you can't tell us how.

RoboRed wrote:
Sindri wrote:The part outside the box is just classic introversion. Some people thrive on social contact and meeting new people, others prefer to stay alone or with the company of a few close friends.
Introverted, not anti-social. How Rrrr...

super late first time post edit: I must establish that I think Rampage is best pony

I prefer, "Poster, Once A Dedicated Lurker." POADL just slides off the tongue easier. Welcome, by the way.

FeatherDust wrote:
Huh. Now I'm starting to wonder if Garnet is personally behind the total destruction of the Marauders. Seems like she's right there every time one of them meets their fate...
She's there after they meet their fate. If I recall, Jetstream was in Happyhorn for quite a while before she was picked up. The marauders just seem like casualties, good examples of the worst of the OIA.
If someone does collect all of Garnet's appearances, I'd be interested at taking a look at that myself. I'd like to take a closer look to reaffirm or disaffirm my 'not-a-villain- theory.

What kind of dust comes from a feather? wrote:
I wrote:Or they're both lackeys. After seeing what Goldenblood saw (and losing a daughter AND wife) I'd be willing to work for a soul sucking space rock. Hm... am I crazy for thinking Goldenblood might work for the EoS?
I don't think anyone works for the EoS per se (Seekers aside, and even then they don't seem to know what EoS is). Seems to me that the EoS doesn't work that way; it just gives people the tools they need to make their own awfulness. The restocking of the Hoof is a good example; it wants to keep the Hoof attractive enough to bring in outsiders but dangerous enough to maintain a constant flow of souls (deaths). That said, there's probably a conscious agency behind the underground factories, and that is probably the Cyberdaemon, so there may be ONE who knows exactly what EoS is and intentionally works for it.
Just a crazy theory. The idea of working for the EoS, though, isn't. To weaponize the EoS is to work for its goals. Goldenblood only came to mind because he's the one most likely to realize its destructive potential.
As for that Kooky Komputer, I really doubt he works with anyone. If you look really close, his resume says that he "works poorly with others, often vaporizing them." There is no doubt in my mind that Cybie is a lone agent (or rogue agent). He reeks of betrayal or perhaps his own petard.

Speaking of the malevolent data entity, I recall that forever ago Somber said that we had already seen the spell he used to construct his robomination somewhere in the show. Was that spell ever identified?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

Twilight's "Come to life spell" she used on the snow plow in Winter Wrap-up? Luna
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

Meleagridis wrote:This dedication is admirable. Please let us know if the situation improves, even if you can't tell us how.

RoboRed wrote:
Sindri wrote:The part outside the box is just classic introversion. Some people thrive on social contact and meeting new people, others prefer to stay alone or with the company of a few close friends.
Introverted, not anti-social. How Rrrr...
Sorry, "introverted"...(that's what I get for typing while dead-tired...)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 am

RoboRed wrote:
Aonee wrote:
Somber, take time if needed, ask us for help if you want it and think we can provide, we would be more than happy to.
*Furiously tries to work magic to summon Crystalane to help Somber*
If anyone could make Somber feel better for certain, it's Crystalene.
*feels compelled to photoshop together an image of Crys hugging Somber pony, but feels frustration realizing the limitations of the Pony Creator. (Maybe Crys patting her with a reassuring hoof?)*
I think a hug, or at least a flying glomp, wouldnt be that hard. Just put Crys behind Simber,and erase her back leg.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 am

FeatherDust wrote:
Huh. Now I'm starting to wonder if Garnet is personally behind the total destruction of the Marauders. Seems like she's right there every time one of them meets their fate... And now I'm starting to wonder if the failed assassination that killed Big Mac was a failure after all. What if he was the target all along? (Naturally this would require that the assassination be an OIA operation rather than a zebra act, which we have NO evidence for.)
I'm surprised you think this, Garnet's roll is obvious, Garnet is a handler. It's her job to liaison between Administration and Agents. She has authority only over the ops she's directly running but she has no broader power except as sanity checks during ops planner.

We are seeing Garnet over and over again because Somber is not going to introduce ten new ponies all to handle the roll of saying "Good morning Agent your task is as follows". She's an asset of OIA and trusted enough to be put in charge of Partypooper which I'd argue is the most loyalty depend mission in OIA considering it's the outright assassination of the most popular members of the Government in order. There's very few people you can trust to shoot President Kennedy to use an old ops joke.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next