Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+14
Icy Shake
RoboRed
Epsilon
StoneSlinger88
brony all alone
Valikdu
Katarn
Scienza
Whiskey Rebellion
O. Hinds
Frost
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Stringtheory
18 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:32 am

Scienza wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:44 am

Completed Pillars of Eternity. Loved it.

And Obsidian has already announced that they'll be making a big expansion pack (ala Tales of the Sword Coast) and a sequel.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Hey Hinds!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:07 pm

My day is made.:

On a related note, lately, when I click "spoiler" and "insert" on the forum, my page automatically jumps to the top. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Same here, Iron. It doesn't matter if i use FF or Chrome. Is Adblock on or off. But sometimes it jumps, sometimes it acts normaly. Can't nail the problem yet.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:53 pm

Last wrote:
Spoiler:
MFW:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Ladies(/lady? We have like, one or two actual women, plus Kim. I'm not sure) and gentlemen, please join me in applauding the first efforts of the ISIS space program
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Hey Hinds!
Aye, the writers don't seem to have thought that through.
It's things like this that prevent me from being too annoyed that I never got Fallout 3 working.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

possible ironlulz (just lulz in general):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8GCTL73dKU
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:21 am

Robobait:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:26 am

Everyone found it before I did and this slightly saddens me, but regardless: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!Rainbow
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Something is wrong on this picture:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Katarn wrote:
I don't know guns but just from a glance the cartridges are facing the wrong way and I don't see an ejection port on the side of the gun facing us (though I could be wrong on that one). Someone who actually knows guns could probably find more mistakes, unless the joke is the reversed cartridges.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Yes. Reversed cartridges.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Scienza wrote:
Last wrote:
Spoiler:
MFW:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Last wrote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Stringtheory wrote:
Katarn wrote:
I don't know guns but just from a glance the cartridges are facing the wrong way and I don't see an ejection port on the side of the gun facing us (though I could be wrong on that one). Someone who actually knows guns could probably find more mistakes, unless the joke is the reversed cartridges.
That looks like the kind of guy we use to breach razor-wire.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 pm

I wanna think that someone wanted to take stock photos and whoever set up the gun did that on purpose to see if the camera guy would notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:26 pm

That guy's obviously in Basic (if nothing else, you can tell by the full-ass bleachers behind him) and if you ever saw some of the chodesmokers we get fresh from Basic, you'd realize it's entirely realistic for a Private to do that.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Frost wrote:That guy's obviously in Basic (if nothing else, you can tell by the full-ass bleachers behind him) and if you ever saw some of the chodesmokers we get fresh from Basic, you'd realize it's entirely realistic for a Private to do that.
Entirely on purpose with plenty of time to prepare? If so, then where does the army find these people? They should be in a lab being studied to figure out how to weaponize their stupidity, preferably how to get the enemy to contract it.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:33 pm

If I were honest, I probably couldn't operate that gun the first time using it properly myself. But how do you do that? That seems like written test equivalent of forgetting to write your name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Frost wrote:
Stringtheory wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Doesn't exactly look like a guy to me.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Maybe he thought it was like those diving bang sticks which are basically a .30-30 shoved backwards onto a .38 Special?
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:56 pm

randomlulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Friend of mine and I were discussing whether or not an omission of truth is a lie.

Here's the hypothetical situation:
You're waiting on a letter that contains vital information. While your out one day someone calls your home giving said vital information to a roomate, girlfriend, boyfriend whatever, it doesn't matter. What does matter is the person knows that this is the vital information you were waiting for in the letter.

When you get home you ask "Did the letter come?"
The person answers "No." and never tells you about the call. Is this a lie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Last wrote:Friend of mine and I were discussing whether or not an omission of truth is a lie.

You're waiting on a letter that contains vital information. While your out one day someone calls your home giving said vital information to a roomate, girlfriend, boyfriend whatever, it doesn't matter. What does matter is the person knows that this is the vital information you were waiting for in the letter.

Would the person who got the call know that the letter and call contained the same information? If so, then while technically not a lie, it's probably on par with one. If not, then I'd say it's more of a case of misunderstanding/failure to communicate.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Frost wrote:
Stringtheory wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Doesn't exactly look like a guy to me.
I had a guy in my Basic platoon that could easily pass as a classy, petite woman, and a guy in my platoon currently that, as consensus holds, "Looks like the sort of lesbian who watches Ellen religiously".

I try not to jump to conclusions.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 am

TIL this is possible:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:15 am

swicked wrote:
Stringtheory wrote:
Last wrote:Friend of mine and I were discussing whether or not an omission of truth is a lie.

Would the person who got the call know that the letter and call contained the same information? If so, then while technically not a lie, it's probably on par with one. If not, then I'd say it's more of a case of misunderstanding/failure to communicate.
Eh, a lie by definition is an intentional untruth. If the person desired to deceive you, then it was a lie. If the statement was made due to the person being distracted or any number of other mitigating factors, then it was not.
For that reason we're missing a vital part of the question.
Yeah, I'd reword the question so that the other person knew that you needed 'vital information' and that you asked 'did the letter with 'vital information' arrive?', to which the proper answer would be "no, but someone called with 'vital information.'" So in that setup, the other person purposefully not telling you about the phone call would be on the same level as lying.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 pm

gta5 lulz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plKRcrDTd50
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next