Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
RoboRed
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Cptadder
brony all alone
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ketchup
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Katarn
Tytan
Vinylshadow
23 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:28 pm

@Frost
Last one made me chuckle a bit..for some unknown reason.

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:33 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Congrats Tyler.

If it's not too private, did you go for a dude or a lady?
He is a very sweet and cute guy that I had been crushing for about a year and been friends for just as long, even asked out before. He had also been crushing on me for a while, but had convinced himself (for some stupid reason) that he didn't deserve me. Needless to say I convinced him to re-think his position.

TMI warning:
*squee* that's so sweet!

I love hearing that kind of things.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:06 pm

It's as if your dream was a big metaphor of your professional life, isn't it?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Just Darth Vader playing on bandura Imperial March, nothing to see here.
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by brony all alone Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:23 pm

well guys ima be M.I.A. again after today. i might be on next weekend but im moving so going to my dads might get harder. the 3 people ill miss the most are Katarn, Swicked and Harmony Ltd.. Scienza and Mister Frost sorta mixed feelings. but if im never on again, ill miss all of you (to various extents).
brony all alone
brony all alone
Pegasus

Brohoof! : -1

Character List:
Name: RazorWing
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:It's as if your dream was a big metaphor of your professional life, isn't it?
I had the most vivid dream I've had in years just the night before last, in fact. I had a guard shift from yesterday to today at noon, so mentioning it slipped my mind. 

I lost my eyepro (protective sun/eye-glasses) in the field (in real life) so my dream opened up with me deciding to run to the store and try and find a new pair. 

The immediately following events are blurry, but I distinctly remember being in a cabin in a damp, overcast grassy plain; I and a group of my fellows were being welcomed and informed that "the hunt was beginning. Go forth; your quarry awaits you."

I, unarmed along with my fellow apparent "hunters", tracked the footsteps of our unidentified prey to what appeared to be a giant PX.

As a corollary, this was the greatest store I'd ever seen. The aisles appeared to be arranged by size and type rather than category, so one could expect to find everything they came to the store for within one aisle. The back entrance we entered through, perplexingly, opened up into a small section wherein was sold overpriced liquor, douchey clothes, and feminine accessories. This section's category being "white guys"

Somehow, at this point in the alleged manhunt, I somehow remembered to ask an employee of this super-PX if they had the eyepro I was looking for. 

As has been the case with every store I've looked in, they, perplexingly, did not. 

Regardless, my chase brought me to a storage room, wherein I confronted my target--who I recognized as the shitbag that my platoon transferred over to Battalion HHC just before we left for NIE. At some point during our altercation, weapons were introduced, and I ended up cleanly severing his left hand with a butcher knife before placing a round between his eyes with an M9 pistol. 

By a stroke of fortune, the storage room also had items not yet stocked on shelves. I managed to find the eyepro just before I jarringly awoke.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Mister Frost wrote:*snip*
Well the task you must do to get a new eyepro is now very clear, isn't it? Crazy
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:27 pm

brony all alone wrote:well guys ima be M.I.A. again after today. i might be on next weekend but im moving so going to my dads might get harder. the 3 people ill miss the most are Katarn, Swicked and Harmony Ltd.. Scienza and Mister Frost sorta mixed feelings. but if im never on again, ill miss all of you (to various extents).
I'd say I'll miss you, but I consider honesty a virtue.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:32 pm

brony all alone wrote:well guys ima be M.I.A. again after today. i might be on next weekend but im moving so going to my dads might get harder. the 3 people ill miss the most are Katarn, Swicked and Harmony Ltd.. Scienza and Mister Frost sorta mixed feelings. but if im never on again, ill miss all of you (to various extents).
Interesting to note that I've been enough of a bitch to you. My feelings are neutral towards you, so goodbye and good luck in your future endeavors.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 am

It's strange to know you'll be missed by someone you've never made any kind of effort to be kind toward.

I guess I'm just that loveable? [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 3462692660
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:39 am

Or maybe you're not rude enough for other people to hate you, compared to everyone else ? Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:51 am

Not rude enough? But I'm French, goddamn!

Man, I need to step up my game!
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 am

French are rude?
That's news to me.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:41 am

So..this is a thing now...
Chicago university offers discounts to ‘League of Legends’ student-players as varsity sport.
Shame they discriminate against DotA players D:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:41 am

Katarn wrote:French are rude?
That's news to me.
The Anglo-Saxon stereotype of French people is that French people are rude and arrogant, and look down on everyone (basically how we French people see Americans).
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:11 pm

I just had an elderly woman tell me (with a sign) that I deserve hell.

It's nice to see an elderly person who's so supportive of my future post mortem career aspirations.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Was she a preacher at your campus? Because mine has some like that,  that stop by every once in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Depends on how loosely you define preacher.

If you mean a catholic parishioner, then no.

If you mean a crazy old lady standing in the quad with her friend that's waving around a homemade staff that has things that look kindasorta like used maxi pads dangling off it and yelling about Jesus and satan, then yes.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:46 pm

The second one. Except ours is usually just an old bald guy with a megaphone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:47 pm

I don't think ours had the budget for a megaphone. They were dressed like the 60's never ended.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:48 pm

I'm not sure, but I think around here people like that would relatively quickly get the cops called on them for "troubling the public peace" or something like that.

That and (aggressive) religious proselytism in a public area.

The worst I've seen around on the campus I used to frequent was Jehovah's Witnesses distributing the magazine of their cult (name roughly translating as "The Guardtower"), and proposing to discuss with people about religion.

The worst thing I've seen was just a senile old man in a public park who accosted my friends and me when we were in high school, and who started to talk about youth and being touched by Jesus or somesuch...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:51 pm

My friend once were approached by that kind of old lady, telling him that he will go to hell. He retorted to her, that we all will end up in hell, but he will be with pitchfork there.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:56 pm

@Harmony, Well the difference is we live in Murica, where we fiercely protect the rights of our mentally deranged so they may continue to spout their religious rederic without fear of prosecution.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:23 pm

@Tytan
"Rhetoric" - sorry, just a word I find aesthetically pleasing.

@Nutters with Signs
IIRC it's their right to public demonstration. If they are on private property, however, they can be removed, or if they're impeding traffic/access to buildings. I think there's something about harassment, too, but I dunno where the line between demonstration and harassment lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Damn auto correct. First you correct already correct words. Now you aren't even marking incorrect ones.

What the duck?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:49 pm

"Judge not lest ye be judged."
"Treat your neighbor as yourself."
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
The entire fact the religion was founded on the teachings of a guy who let himself get killed so we can be forgiven and not go to hell.

I'd be more ashamed to call myself a Christian if not for the fact that people like that are so pants on head retarded and so completely ignorant of what it's suppose to be about that despite what they say they're not Christians themselves. Unfortunately all this does prove is that no matter what group you say your belong to, there will always be some asshats who claim to be in the same group and ruins it for everybody both inside and out of it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Unfortunately all this does prove is that no matter what group you say your belong to, there will always be some asshats who claim to be in the same group and ruins it for everybody both inside and out of it.
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 10 -bronies-thumb
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Unfortunately all this does prove is that no matter what group you say your belong to, there will always be some asshats who claim to be in the same group and ruins it for everybody both inside and out of it.
Shortened:
There is much truth here.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:03 am

Scienza wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Shortened:
There is much truth here.
Indeed. 
Luckily, due to the tons of well made fanworks we are at least at a somewhat redeemable level now. Just try not to support terrible fan works or else we might further suffer from what I like to call the Sonic Fallacy. AKA people not liking something because of terrible fans.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next