Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
iLateralGX
RoboRed
O. Hinds
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Cptadder
brony all alone
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ketchup
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Stringtheory
Frost
Katarn
Tytan
Vinylshadow
23 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:40 pm

@Tytan

That's probably the best thing I've ever watched. It's rare that I see a video that's both smart and funny. Those two qualities should not be mutually exclusive.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Cptadder Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 pm

swicked wrote:Gosh, I love John Oliver. Honestly way more than John Stewart, who always seemed to rely more on funny faces and voices than he did on comedy to me.
...I mean, I guess funny faces and voices are their own comedy, but I'm more into wit and wordplay.
More on the second part of you post later but first fan of John Oliver... have you heard of The Bugle?. Audio Newspaper for a Visual world.

A surprising number of people who said they enjoy John Oliver have never heard of the Bugle which might be one of the reasons why the BBC canceled them in addition to Andy's pun runs.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 pm

So, I finished Worm today. That ending was crazy awesome happy sad and has so many layers and intricacies that it's like an analyst's wet dream that I don't know exactly how to feel about.

I guess it's time to start reading Pact.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Scienza wrote:So, I finished Worm today. That ending was crazy awesome happy sad and has so many layers and intricacies that it's like an analyst's wet dream that I don't know exactly how to feel about.

Fuck, I'm only on Interlude 11a and I'm still cursing everything that draws me away from reading. This is probably one of the better stories I've read, period, and it's certainly the best superhero....anything....I've ever seen.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:14 am

Sooooo...
FIMFiction update.
Anyone have positive feelings towards it? In addition to the shuffling around, concealment, and/or removal of useful features, it seems to have gained this wonderful eye-searing quality.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 am

and now, weather forecast:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:16 am

Whoa...didn't see that coming...

Forgiveness Pending:
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:52 am

Put your fucking spoilers in the appropriate thread with a proper disclaimer, jackass.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Good morning to you as well, dearie.
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Ugh... fuck life...

@Vinyl: (fics) Yeah... unless they have a proper content description somewhere, I won't just "check them out", there's nothing I had more when reading a fic to find out around halfway through it's just about some cardboard guy with tits or whatever. Granted, many of those bland, generic fics spin out of control within the first 1-2 pages. But it's still annoying to have to find that out the hard way. It's why all my fics got it. Want people to know what to expect.

@Valik: (pics) Hum... bit curious to check out, but dreading in case it's the usual monotone stuff the majority puts out xP

@Scien: (popcicle) I kinda tried when my tonsils were swelling up my throat, it doesn't do too much.
On a side note of that. It's kinda hard to come by people willing to practice that method for a female xD

@EP: Apparently gator blood is so bad-ass it doesn't get infected with bacteria, it infects bacteria xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Got Electronic Super Joy and Groove City

Had a 90% Coupon for Groove City, and it was already 45% off, so instead of having to pay $2.74 for GC, I only had to pay $0.27

Giant robot strippers ho!
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Put your fucking spoilers in the appropriate thread with a proper disclaimer, jackass.
What story?
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Scienza wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Put your fucking spoilers in the appropriate thread with a proper disclaimer, jackass.
What story?
I'm not sure, but I think he may have spoiled Worm's ending.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 pm

I've only read the first "Chapter" of Worms

the whole bathroom scene

Worms:
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Repeating the question on FIMFiction seems to be doing no good, so I'll repeat it here as well. Anyone know how to view someone else's public bookshelves?
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Can't say I've heard of that feature
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:43 pm

The "upgrade" has been live for less than twenty-four hours.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:55 pm

So! Apparently, I can't find it because it isn't in yet. As in, the "Public" access setting does absolutely nothing. Which, hey, I guess makes sense. Why should a mandatory update actually have to do everything it says it does, right? Everyone knows that unwilling users who've just been ripped from their at least adequate previous software version make simply the best beta testers.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Re Fimfic: Can't say I really use that site much, so I don't know the answer(s) to your question.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:13 pm

It will probably be obvious... once it's actually implemented.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Over a decade operating Bradleys and numerous other tracked vehicles in sandy environments. One would think we'd have a way to let them make sharp turns in sand without throwing track by now.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Has the design of the Bradley changed in those ten years?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Scienza wrote:So, I finished Worm today. That ending was crazy awesome happy sad and has so many layers and intricacies that it's like an analyst's wet dream that I don't know exactly how to feel about.

Damn, I need to get around to finishing Worm, I'm still back on arc 24. Just lost motivation to read it, eh, I've got a paper to write tonight so I'll probably get some reading done. Scootaloo

Also, for Iron, I found this excellent quote about Orks:
"The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Eldar who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:24 pm

stringtheory wrote:Also, for Iron, I found this excellent quote about Orks:
"The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Eldar who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."

Uthan makes a good point, but Ork society isn't just strong. It's efficient, even though it's brutal.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Scienza wrote:
What story?
I'm not sure, but I think he may have spoiled Worm's ending.
If he was trying to, he just failed abysmally. Like, "hasn't even taken the time to skim the TV Tropes" abysmally.
Vinylshadow wrote:I've only read the first "Chapter" of Worms

the whole bathroom scene

Worms:
This would be only annoying if you could actually get the title correct. Right now, it's annoying and sad.

Last edited by Scienza on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Jesus Christ, I thought you were just too awkward and oblivious to realize how much everyone here wants you to go the fuck away. I think it's pretty clear by now, though, that you're just a fucking troll who hasn't gotten the memo that "trolling" hasn't been entertaining to anyone in the slightest since about 2007.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Lulz.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:03 pm

A week sounds a little long.

I thought bans went something to the tune of day, week, month then permaban.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Well, this is a thing. [kinda NSFW? It's science].
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:22 pm

All I can say is thank you Swicked, really. He was nothing more than nuisance at this point.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next