Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:38 pm

@SK
Yup. I'm ~3 hours past time, when I have to go home, since I'm making backups, So I've decided to do stuff in meantime. Also..I play it at work time..sometimes.  Spike 
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 pm

@Sk

Yep, I giggle a shitton. Though, it's mostly because my voice type causes full-out laughter to sound like roaring thunder, and I figure that people won't like that through their speakers, especially if they use headphones.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Meanwhile...I'm still at work, backuping last server..which is proxy. And it's almost 11 pm here.
I'm sorry, I'm just a bit frustrated <.<
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Hmm. Shouldn't have generalized. Apologies.
Anyone check out Project Zomboid? Curious to see if anyone is willing to get the game.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:12 pm

swicked wrote:Is anyone here an avid daydreamer? I would expect at least some are.
What do you daydream about, if you daydream about anything semi-specific fairly regularly?
Like, having superpowers? Or being successful? Or what?
I'm curious.

I tend to daydream a lot, and sometimes for very long periods of time. The images are also quite vivid to the point of seeming almost real. I usually daydream about what-if situations which mostly involve Fallout Equestria, MLP in general, Warhammer 40k, and sometimes I think about real-world post-apocalyptic events. Aside from those main categories, it can vary a lot depending on what has caught my interest.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
swicked wrote:Is anyone here an avid daydreamer? I would expect at least some are.
What do you daydream about, if you daydream about anything semi-specific fairly regularly?
Like, having superpowers? Or being successful? Or what?
I'm curious.

I tend to daydream a lot, and sometimes for long periods of time. The images are also quite vivid to the point of seeming almost real. I usually daydream about what-if situations which mostly involve Fallout Equestria, MLP in general, Warhammer 40k, and sometimes I think about real-world post-apocalyptic events. Aside from those categories, it can vary a lot depending on what has caught my interest.
Same here, my daydreams vary based upon whatever interesting media I come upon, though I tend to have a few core ones.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:13 pm

I often play with various designs in my head.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:22 am

If I'm thinking hard about something while in a resting position, sometimes I enter a lucid-ish dreamstate where I can just think only about that thing (usually a story) for extended periods of time. I do normal daydreaming about stuff, too. Got a rich inner life, I do. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:11 am

Lastbait:
http://gingersnap913.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-460237212
http://zymonasyh.deviantart.com/art/Chrysalis-453775733

Swickedbait:
http://drako1997.deviantart.com/art/A-Match-Made-in-Hell-460339299
http://mochashortcake.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-460308199
http://theparagon.deviantart.com/art/Buh-460227794

Scienzabait:
http://theparagon.deviantart.com/art/Chasing-Carrots-460228065
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:22 am

ironlulz:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 am

Happy Birthday, Robo!

I'd post some Robobait as a present for you, but a migraine is preventing me from finding stuff.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 am

You gotta have priorities
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:21 am

Ironmonger wrote:Happy Birthday, Robo!

I'd post some Robobait as a present for you, but a migraine is preventing me from finding stuff.
Robo is pleased by this intention nonetheless. Hope you get over your migraine soon. Twilight Sparkle 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 am

Happy Birthday Robo.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:34 am

Wait, seriously? Not only is she not effective as a ruler, failing to every villain in the show so far, and dumping all responsibilities of saving the world to Twilight, she's actively causing a problem in the comics? New low, story writers. Well, at least we can now say romance causes a ton of problems in the MLP world, barring established marriages. Will riot if they do anything more shippy than the episode with Trenderhoof. We desperately need an episode painting 'Tia as a certified badflank. Over thousand years of experience and no fighting skill? Pathetic. Would be amused to see another character fighting for the sake of fighting. Guards also need an update from ceremonial armor and straightforward charge tactics. Same tactics that failed in fighting Tirek.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:36 am

Happy birthday, Robo!

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:17 pm

@Swicked
But to achieve that millenium of peace she had to have fought for it at least. I didn't see Discord rolling around for her. More of a sneak attack than anything else. Honestly I believe that she should start the ponies on self-dependency, instead of relying on the princesses / EoH for everything. Setup a government so she'd have more time for herself, while giving power to the ponies.
For Luna, I get that, and Discord similar. Chryssi is the first of the 'what are you doing, Tia?' moments. Sombra confused me, because they never gave a reason why she didn't go and deal with the threat as well. Tirek did allow for an awesome fight scene, but the three alicorns just sitting there waiting for Tirek? Ugh.

And if they truly loved each other, one of them should just commit and stay in the SO's dimension, instead of threatening both universes.

Also to repeat, guards suck. Couldn't handle NMM, no countermeasures for Dissy, complete failure at Chryssi, absent with Sombra, and another complete failure at Tirek. Spot check fails as per stealth sections of episodes; only detected Twilight because she's just as bad at sneaking as they are at detecting. Outdated armor and even worse tactics (charge straight line at Tirek). *sighs* It's a reason why I like the Dusk Guard a lot.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Don't really see the problem. Beat up MU!Tia, imprison in MU!Tartarus. Get civilians to be self-sufficient to the point of 'moving' the moon and sun (still think what Tia and Lulu do are more like nudging them celestial bodies rather than moving them. Proven wrong in the Tirek episode.) Beat up Canon!Sombra and imprison also in MU!Tartarus, swapping the two Sombras... Nevermind. They blew up Canon!Sombra. *sighs*

But yeah, with Canon!Celestia being that love-stupid, I'm surprised she didn't offer / take that option.

OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:10 pm

is this someone's bait?:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Katarn wrote:
is this someone's bait?:
Well, it's not mine. I hate that style of anthro... Twilight
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:14 pm

What you don't like about it? Style of artist or something else?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Katarn wrote:What you don't like about it? Style of artist or something else?
Pretty much just the artist's style, although I dislike most kinds of anthro, most of 'em are just too uncanny valley for me.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Hmm. Well, I like this author's style and some anthros can look nice, but I get your point.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:46 pm

I have a little bit of good news; I managed to find someone to collaborate with on YouTube. The guy has a small, albeit respectable subscriber base, so hopefully he can help me get my channel off the ground.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:26 pm

I remember you saying you were starting a channel months ago. Did you ever post a video? That's the best way to grow your channel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Not yet, but I will soon. I just haven't had the chance to do any work until recently.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:30 pm

I do also have some of that sort of thing ("what-if" situations as Ironmonger put it), particularly when I'm reading.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:44 pm

I guess I do that a little bit when I'm drawing.

I did use to do this thing when I was younger, I don't know why but I'd get this thought in my head and it would alway be stupid. Like when I was getting on the bus at the end of the day I'd think to myself "There's a 100% chance I'm going to get on this bus" maybe it was because it was something I didn't have to put effort into or worry about. Again I don't know.

But I'd imagine getting on the bus. Then I'd have absolutely no memory between that and getting on someone else's bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh and happy birthday Robo. Have many drinks tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Oh, happy birthday, RoboRed.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next