Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Tacoman587
Silverink
Dambrony
Ditzy_Do0
Nightshade
Katarn
WovenTales
Plasticube
Snipehamster
Mr. Snrub
Technowolf
Downloaded Skill
Quotidian
Regolit
Bootleg
RoboRed
Vergil
Mister Nikel
CD
Luminous Lead
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Exodus Hero
tylertoon2
Train Dodger
Moodyman90
FoolNeim
Evilgidgit
StoneSlinger88
thatguyvex
Meleagridis
Valikdu
Caoimhe
Ketchup
WavemasterRyx
FeatherDust
SilentCarto
Cptadder
O. Hinds
cb5
Derpmind
Stack Trace
Kippershy
Icy Shake
Harmony Ltd.
49 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by thatguyvex Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 pm

swicked wrote:Or totally-jacked-jack.
The jack that downed all the drugs in her bags, had everything go red, then came to with a table through a pane of bulletproof glass and the floor, walls and ceiling uniformly covered in sticky red paste.

I am now in love with the idea of there being a new combat drug called 'Jack', which is basically every drug mixed into a single cocktail that duplicates the above effect.
thatguyvex
thatguyvex
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:29 pm

The only problem is that unless she goes out of her way to eat some there's no "Throw up glass all over somepony's face" jack.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:35 am

Somber wrote:Glory smiled and turned, trotting away.  "So it's official.  I am a sex champion!  Boooyah!"  She shouted as she flexed.  "Eat that Dusk!  Me.  Little miss nerd is a sex champ extraordinare!"
Spoiler:
http://wavemasterryx.tumblr.com/post/55944665161
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:18 am

"My butt..." what? What about your butt, Styg?! It is vitally important that we know!!!
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:22 am

I think it says "My belt..."

I bet Ryx has been watching a lot of RT versus lately. Great job bud. Her coat is a little white though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:24 am

Oh duh, of course it says "belt." :/ Dr. Freud would have some words for me for sure...
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:35 am

Ehh, the text is kinda blurry and the shape of the letters is pretty much the same. I can definitely see how you'd get butt out of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

Doof's speakers are working but Doof can't or won't talk. More or less it's been assumed he's caught some kind of aphasia, but what if he's not being allowed to speak because his control isn't entirely severed?

At first I was thinking up a joke, but in the past Doof has often been a dark mirror of Blackjack's own issues. With all the Goddess drama, it makes me wonder if Doof isn't silently struggling with his own domineering presence. Yet again a problem he and Blackjack both have to face, but where only Blackjack has any friends to help her through. If Doof was suddenly taken over, nobody would even bat an eyelash.

Except maybe Rampage.

That's something I kind of want to see a little more of... that little circle of friends. The most miserable, cursed, and unkillable monsters leaning on each other's shoulders for support in the wake of their own unforgivable crimes. It's a shame Doof doesn't eat or drink- I think he and Rampage should really have had a few drinks for old Stonewing.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Caoimhe wrote:Oh duh, of course it says "belt." :/ Dr. Freud would have some words for me for sure...
I thought it said "butt" at first, too! Twilight Sparkle 
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:20 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Somber wrote:Glory smiled and turned, trotting away.  "So it's official.  I am a sex champion!  Boooyah!"  She shouted as she flexed.  "Eat that Dusk!  Me.  Little miss nerd is a sex champ extraordinare!"
Spoiler:
Winning.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Spoiler:
I already replied to this via email, but very nice. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm

@Wavey
Yesssss. That's a great pose there, btw, very dynamic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:58 pm

hee hee hee hee!

::hugs Ryx very very carefully because Somber is currently a very very sunburned pony.::
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Caoimhe wrote:"My butt..." what? What about your butt, Styg?! It is vitally important that we know!!!
How do you think Glory proved she was a sex champion? *exaggerated wink*

But no, in all seriousness it does in fact say "My belt..." I realized it would be a little blurry, but I didn't mind that much.
Last wrote:I bet Ryx has been watching a lot of RT versus lately. Great job bud. Her coat is a little white though.
Indeed, I have been watching it every Thursday since it started, I'm a big fan of RT. I was wondering if anyone would get that reference.
As for her coat, it is exactly the color I intended. If it bothers you too much, just consider it as being lighter from the giant spotlight above her.
swicked wrote:Her mane is a little un-rainbow, too :P
It's a choice I can live with.
SilentCarto wrote:I thought it said "butt" at first, too!
Oh don't worry, it looked like it said "butt" to me, too, heh. I may actually have left it blurry partially for that reason...
RoboRed wrote:Winning.
O. Hinds wrote:I already replied to this via email, but very nice.  :)
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:Yesssss. That's a great pose there, btw, very dynamic.
Thank you, Robo, Hinds, and OAC. I'm glad you all liked it.
Somber wrote:hee hee hee hee!

::hugs Ryx very very carefully because Somber is currently a very very sunburned pony.::
*hugs you back just as carefully*
I'm very happy you got a laugh out of it, sir, thank you.

I hope your sunburn heals quickly.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Keep it up Ryx

Also I owe Somber an apology for not doing a real chapter review in forever. My bad =(
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 am

Ah, chapter sixteen. The climax of the first arc, and the end of an era.

General thoughts:

Chapter 16 editing:
Other editing:
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:17 am

Icy Shake wrote:Ah, chapter sixteen. The climax of the first arc, and the end of an era.

General thoughts:

Chapter 16 editing:
Other editing:
I extend my usual thanks for this.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 pm

So for those who don't follow the general chat thread, I think it's important to mark this important occasion here.

Fallout: Equestria is now on Fimfiction.

Coo
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Yep. It's happening.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Good enough of a reason to read it again.

Or rather after more chapters are posted after the initial boring "weird little nerd instantly becomes killing machine" arc that is the first couple chapters of FoE.
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoundCorner Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 am

"In addition, I am aware of the heated opinions surrounding this story.  I will be policing the comments section.  Posts that are rude or hostile will be deleted; trolls and members of hate-groups will be blocked.  My goal with the comments section would be to create a friendly, hospitable atmosphere for people to discuss the story."

I didn't know people still hated the (probably) biggest MLP Fanfic in existence, or is Kkat just writing this as a precaution. I can just imagine all the people sending hate mail because they don't like it. Haha.

Now that this is FIMfiction, I can have all my fanfic in one place! High-five anyone?
ARoundCorner
ARoundCorner
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Aroundcorner
Sex: Yes, PLEASE!
Species: Ponies or Humans, either one is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Lead Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:33 am

ARoundCorner wrote:"In addition, I am aware of the heated opinions surrounding this story.  I will be policing the comments section.  Posts that are rude or hostile will be deleted; trolls and members of hate-groups will be blocked.  My goal with the comments section would be to create a friendly, hospitable atmosphere for people to discuss the story."

I didn't know people still hated the (probably) biggest MLP Fanfic in existence, or is Kkat just writing this as a precaution. I can just imagine all the people sending hate mail because they don't like it. Haha.

Now that this is FIMfiction, I can have all my fanfic in one place! High-five anyone?

You're thinking original FOE. I believe PH is still very much a G-Docs thing.

Luminous Lead
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 21

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Luminous%20Lead

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 am

You know what's great about somehow not reading both of the previous chapters and the comment thread? The fact that I was able to do so now, all at once.

And it was awesome.
Well, the chapters were awesome. Some of the sections of the comments, not so much.  Not going to point fingers at anyone, since it's been weeks, but still... I am kind of disappoint.

On the other note: hey, Swicked brought LMR back!

swicked wrote:
swicked's chapter 57 commentary:
You know, there's a reason for one of the names for this pairing being "Black Lance". Trollestia
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoundCorner Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 pm

@Black Lance

Oh my god.
ARoundCorner
ARoundCorner
Colt/Filly

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 pm

...I hadn't heard that name before. Huh. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 27 Giggidy
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:04 am

O. Hinds wrote:...I hadn't heard that name before.  Huh.  :)

Icy Shake wrote:
Downloaded Skill wrote:And so the crack ship of Lancer and BJ has set sail. If there isn't a portmanteau'ed couple name like Gloryjack by the end of the week I'll be disappointed in the Internet.

“With... your body... and the thoughts you’re trying to put inside my head!  Desist!  Now!”
Blancer? BlackJancer? LanceJack? BlackLance? I'm afraid I won't be the one to save the internet from your disappointment.
(Emphasis in original)

I guess it made more of an impression than I expected (that is to say, any), though of course any real success must be in the judgment of Downloaded Skill.

Shameless Punnery:
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by thatguyvex Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 am

Icy Shake wrote:
Shameless Punnery:

As a result its stock has grown enormous.
thatguyvex
thatguyvex
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Icy Shake wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:...I hadn't heard that name before.  Huh.  :)

Icy Shake wrote:
Downloaded Skill wrote:And so the crack ship of Lancer and BJ has set sail. If there isn't a portmanteau'ed couple name like Gloryjack by the end of the week I'll be disappointed in the Internet.

“With... your body... and the thoughts you’re trying to put inside my head!  Desist!  Now!”
Blancer? BlackJancer? LanceJack? BlackLance? I'm afraid I won't be the one to save the internet from your disappointment.
(Emphasis in original)

I guess it made more of an impression than I expected (that is to say, any), though of course any real success must be in the judgment of Downloaded Skill.

Shameless Punnery:
Ah, my apologies for forgetting.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by ARoundCorner Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Saw Batman... thought of Project Horizens...

The Black Lance Rises
ARoundCorner
ARoundCorner
Colt/Filly

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next