Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Ketchup
Kippershy
StoneSlinger88
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Frost
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
20 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:30 am

Would toilet paper rolls with verses of the Gospel printed on it be considered heresy ?

You know, like those "One day, one Good Thought" books.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 18 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 am

tylertoon2 wrote:His boss (60 y/o man) even had a gun pointed at him for trying to get on the train.
Please explain slowly to me how that makes sense and isn't a grave violation of all gun safety rules and isn't ground for legal pursuits.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:03 am

I have a friend at school who immigrated from Chechnya about ten years ago.

It's an awkward day for him.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 am

The biggotry train has already departed ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:15 am

No one's being bigoted, it's just sort of an Elephant in the Room.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:21 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:His boss (60 y/o man) even had a gun pointed at him for trying to get on the train.
Please explain slowly to me how that makes sense and isn't a grave violation of all gun safety rules and isn't ground for legal pursuits.
If it's the police doing it, then it's okay. This applies to a lot of things, including shooting your caged dog because it's being loud. But in this case I think it sounds pretty understandable. The guns are already out and ready, and they are going to point them at the people and things they may have to shoot with split second's notice. I don't know the full details of the situation, though.

Anyway, Chechens. The good news is, this gives us and Russia something to commiserate over (because they love killing Chechens, and vice versa). The bad news is, surely I am not the only one to immediately think "Russian false flag op" after all the political shit-throwing done between our two nations. Halfway informed Chechens should bloody love the United States right about now, we're getting into a pissing match over Russian human rights violations. Of course, terrorists tend not to be informed, or they'd look at the goddamn history books and see how well terrorist tactics worked for other ideological movements in the industrialized world (see: anarchism, and its current utter irrelevancy). So, yeah. The possibilities are, like, endless.

Sounds like the older, corpsier brother was a Chechen nationalist as well as one of those religious types - the kind that thinks society is in a state of utter moral decrepitude, and who values forcing women to be tortured to death after being raped over, say, human life, or something like that. You know. The scummy kind of person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:24 am

Must be especially hard for him considering Chechens were / are kind of villified back in Russia because of all the suicide bombing & acts of terrorism Chechens committed during the civil war / rebellion back there.

They're probably fearing for a repeat right now or something close to that.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:29 am

Ninjae'd by Cobalt.

I had understood Tyler's quote as meaning "His dad's boss pointed a gun at his dad's face". That's why I was confused.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 am

Ruslan (Chechen guy) is actually quite a popular guy here. Apparently he and his family immigrated to get away from the rebel fighting around ten years ago. He's kind of laughing off the fact that he shares nationality with them, and everyone else is being decent enough to laugh it off with him
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:35 am

Now the question I ask myself is....

IF the bombing is these guys' fault and
IF they are indeed Chechens

What -exactly- was their motive ?

You don't plan to commit mass-murder and risk your life putting that plan into motion just because.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:37 am

Kippershy wrote:I work in a fridge and wear nothing but a short sleeve shirt to do so while not feeling the cold - but thank you all the same.
I'll just steal your bodywarmth if needed,
Huggles?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:41 am

RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:I work in a fridge and wear nothing but a short sleeve shirt to do so while not feeling the cold - but thank you all the same.
Huggles?
I second this.

EDIT: Also, this is gorgeous. Take a moment to appreciate this if you're feeling low.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:48 am

*whinny*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:50 am

It's like an Eastern dragon with a mushroom for a head
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:50 am

RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:I
work in a fridge and wear nothing but a short sleeve shirt to do so
while not feeling the cold - but thank you all the same.
Huggles?

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Huggles?
I second this.

EDIT: Also, this is gorgeous. Take a moment to appreciate this if you're feeling low.

*Grabs you both and pulls you both into my massive chest with my massive arms for a massive hugsfest*
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:59 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
If it's the police doing it, then it's okay. This applies to a lot of things, including shooting your caged dog because it's being loud. But in this case I think it sounds pretty understandable. The guns are already out and ready, and they are going to point them at the people and things they may have to shoot with split second's notice. I don't know the full details of the situation, though.

Anyway, Chechens. The good news is, this gives us and Russia something to commiserate over (because they love killing Chechens, and vice versa). The bad news is, surely I am not the only one to immediately think "Russian false flag op" after all the political shit-throwing done between our two nations. Halfway informed Chechens should bloody love the United States right about now, we're getting into a pissing match over Russian human rights violations. Of course, terrorists tend not to be informed, or they'd look at the goddamn history books and see how well terrorist tactics worked for other ideological movements in the industrialized world (see: anarchism, and its current utter irrelevancy). So, yeah. The possibilities are, like, endless.

Sounds like the older, corpsier brother was a Chechen nationalist as well as one of those religious types - the kind that thinks society is in a state of utter moral decrepitude, and who values forcing women to be tortured to death after being raped over, say, human life, or something like that. You know. The scummy kind of person.

He had a backpack and ballcap and was walking at night right around when all the shit was going on.
The Officer did the right thing and drove my dad's boss home after the confusion.

Kippershy wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Kippershy wrote:I
work in a fridge and wear nothing but a short sleeve shirt to do so
while not feeling the cold - but thank you all the same.
Huggles?

RoboRed wrote:
Huggles?
I second this.

*Grabs you both and pulls you both into my massive chest with my massive arms for a massive hugsfest*

*Joins*
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm

*Dons spiky armor of Satan*
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Figured I could use a change of looks.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
*Joins*

*grabs you and makes sure to pull you in tight*
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Huggles?
I second this.

Wow!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:49 pm

My Physics teacher:

"I was very frustrated with your grades on the test yesterday, so I went home and beat my kids."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:59 pm

wanted to play newvegas and something happened to it, now I have to reinstall it and reprogram the darnified UI... and reinstall the mods I want...

https://youtu.be/K8_ad8b1ziw
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:wanted to play newvegas and something happened to it, now I have to reinstall it and reprogram the darnified UI... and reinstall the mods I want...

https://youtu.be/K8_ad8b1ziw

Same here. I just wiped all of my hard drives and moved over to an SSD, so... yeah.
Good news is F:NV is now on my SSD (I think) so loading times will be even lower than before! Meaning even with a lot of mods, my videos won't need excessive editing to cut down on all of that.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Has anyone heard from Cao or our other Boston members lately?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm

WANT!

http://www.google.com/shopping/product/17827933230187312402
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Has anyone heard from Cao or our other Boston members lately?

I'm here. Cao is fine.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:39 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Has anyone heard from Cao or our other Boston members lately?

I'm here. Cao is fine.
Glad to hear it. You all stay safe.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:27 pm

MY GOD, WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE ??!

I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER !!!

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t976-fallout-equestria-setting-discussions
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:MY GOD, WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE ??!

I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER !!!

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t976-fallout-equestria-setting-discussions
HOLY SHIT, HARMONY. I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE THE EVIL ONE.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Applebloom
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next