Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
IncoherentOrange
Valikdu
tylertoon2
Ketchup
Kippershy
StoneSlinger88
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Frost
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
RoboRed
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
20 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:57 am

BTW, AFAIK Kim's still okay - just taking some time off the forums and PH and stuff to pursue some personal projects and the like. She's still got her personal stuff to deal with, but she's still keeping on, last I heard. Dunno when she'll be back, but that's the update.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:39 am

I got it.
Valikdu looses a roaring laugh, fell and terrible!
Spoiler:

I know how to inflict the ultimate abuse on the fluffies.
I will put them in the mod! YES!

They will live their entire miserable lives in a damp hole in the ground! They will never see Celestia's sun! And they will be bred and slaughtered by the dozens to feed and clothe the fortress!

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Mlp__rainbow_factory_by_koshi_doshi-d4ud353

And I just made a Dr Strangelove reference! I am the best mad scient totally mentally stable modder! YES!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 am

Valikdu wrote:I got it.
Valikdu looses a roaring laugh, fell and terrible!
Spoiler:

I know how to inflict the ultimate abuse on the fluffies.
I will put them in the mod! YES!

They will live their entire miserable lives in a damp hole in the ground! They will never see Celestia's sun! And they will be bred and slaughtered by the dozens to feed and clothe the fortress![/img]

And I just made a Dr Strangelove reference! I am the best mad scient totally mentally stable modder! YES!
Ah, the tragic tale of Stable 129, where all the fluffponies were sent, way up in the frozen north, they managed to survive until a brutal raider warlord broke down the door and skinned them alive, they didn't last long in the cold after that...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 am

stringtheory wrote:Ah, the tragic tale of Stable 129, where all the fluffponies were sent, way up in the frozen north, they managed to survive until a brutal raider warlord broke down the door and skinned them alive, they didn't last long in the cold after that...

Wait, so he only broke into the pasture-cave and only skinned the animals?
That's... strange. Well, at least he probably had a lot of fun.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:34 am

Valikdu wrote:
stringtheory wrote:Ah, the tragic tale of Stable 129, where all the fluffponies were sent, way up in the frozen north, they managed to survive until a brutal raider warlord broke down the door and skinned them alive, they didn't last long in the cold after that...

Wait, so he only broke into the pasture-cave and only skinned the animals?
That's... strange. Well, at least he probably had a lot of fun.
Hey, the raiders were cold.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:42 am

I'm surprised there's no (cum inside Rainbowdash) option.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 am

Also, what's up with all the fluffy hate I see everywhere?
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am

Because Fluffponies are just a few rungs up from Bears on the ladder leading to Earth from Hell, that's fucking why
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 am

Kippershy wrote:Also, what's up with all the fluffy hate I see everywhere?
I was honestly under the impression that they were designed by psychotic people to have something to imagine murdering that acted like a toddler. Apparently that's not the case? Derpy Hooves

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 am

Kippershy wrote:I'm surprised there's no (cum inside Rainbowdash) option.
Pretty sure that comes after the "yes", "investigate", and "fetish" options. Definitely after "investigate", I'm sure...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:59 am

That awkward moment when someone in your creative writing class is writing a first-person historical fiction piece about Constantine and has the character talk about it being 312 AD... when that system of dating wasn't invented until 525 AD. >_< It's an understandable mistake, really; it's not something you'd think you'd need to research.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:That awkward moment when someone in your creative writing class is writing a first-person historical fiction piece about Constantine and has the character talk about it being 312 AD... when that system of dating wasn't invented until 525 AD. >_< It's an understandable mistake, really; it's not something you'd think you'd need to research.
yeah, it would be like "The fifth year of the reign of emperor Constantine" or something like that
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Firefox for Android is, to put it mildly, a piece of shit. When typing a text, it does it all on a sngle line.
<= See just here ? I pressed the carriage return key. And I'm still typing on the same line. So, ok relative to opera mini javascript isn't broken and aimated gif are indeed animated, but big fucking deal if when I read a forum one post text will be printed in very little characters amd the following one will have disproportionally big letters.
TL;DR : I loathe mobile browsers.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=983
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32