Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+42
Stringtheory
iLateralGX
Mister Nikel
MLPOCG
Harmony Ltd.
Karasu
Tytan
The Holy Tuna
Ametros
Scootayay
FoolNeim
SilentCarto
WavemasterRyx
Somber
WovenTales
Scyto Harmony
O. Hinds
hawkeye92
Meleagridis
Sindri
Katarn
Derpmind
CamoBadger
Icy Shake
nebulous
FeatherDust
Cptadder
Downloaded Skill
Valikdu
RandomBlank
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
tylertoon2
Vergil
RoboRed
Kattlarv
Ironmonger
IncoherentOrange
Ketchup
Kippershy
Caoimhe
46 posters

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Your mom's amazing

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Tumblr_ma9euomYyb1qbazt1o1_500

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:02 am

HA! while you were pulling your hammer back, I shot you in the knee...

Hammerless Biatch!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:HA! while you were pulling your hammer back, I shot you in the knee...

Hammerless Biatch!

Steel plate in my knee.

In all seriousness that is PRECISELY why I don't recommend 1911s to newbies. You forget to pull the hammer back and hear click-click-click, you don't do it beforehand, or you get shot while you arm it. Lovely gun, just not idiot-proof.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:08 am

bah! wont do shit against a bullet! Unless it actually is ballistic grade steel, even still, the force of the blow would be like getting kicked in the knee anyway,
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 am

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 I_Give_Up

The wise man lives to fight another day. Spike

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 am

Good i didn't want to get out my arrows
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Good i didn't want to get out my arrows

I see your point. Twilight Sparkle

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:15 am

tylertoon2 wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:*snip flash

this was pretty good

SQUEE! This is amazing!
Gotta save the first few Hobbit previews did not sell me, then we got that Dwarf history song and the complete tonal shift got me interested again.
I look forward to catching it in theaters and plunking down the 200$ for the Ultra Hyper Combo Extreme edition in six years in Blue-ray with the original LOTR trilogy thrown in and another two hours of content raising it to a twenty five disk set with a hundred and ten hours of content.

Oh and the Ponyfied version is excellent.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 am

reminds me, I was working my way througha dungeon, and well, I happened to switch to thid person while disposing of an archer, and there was an arrow in my knee..

it was hilarious
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:reminds me, I was working my way througha dungeon, and well, I happened to switch to thid person while disposing of an archer, and there was an arrow in my knee..

it was hilarious

Big mac

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:19 am

this was while I was playing Skyrim btw...

any who, its time for me to go to bed. I will be dead, and with ned, but not ted... for ted is red and i cannot sleep dead with a red ted in my bed next to ned.

good night!
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:21 am

Cptadder wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:*snip flash

this was pretty good

SQUEE! This is amazing!
Gotta save the first few Hobbit previews did not sell me, then we got that Dwarf history song and the complete tonal shift got me interested again.
I look forward to catching it in theaters and plunking down the 200$ for the Ultra Hyper Combo Extreme edition in six years in Blue-ray with the original LOTR trilogy thrown in and another two hours of content raising it to a twenty five disk set with a hundred and ten hours of content.

Oh and the Ponyfied version is excellent.
On the day this comes out, my time in society will drop by 100% for a week
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:48 am

I just got back from seeing Iron Sky. It was a seriously good movie, probably the best new comedy I've seen in some time. You should see it if you get the chance. Its budget shows a bit, and you can't afford to take it seriously, but if you can put yourself in the mindset to let those issues go, you're in for a treat.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:20 am

Kippershy wrote:It's fine. You really should find a better sleep schedule though, you're always so sleepy!
-gives you a big hug-

again, thank you =3 I do love it indeed.
A more normal sleep schedule would be nice and all, but honestly, after midnight (and more often closer to 2am) is the only time I can count on not having constant interruptions in trying to do anything. It's also the only time it isn't 90-105 F inside my house. Stupid brick oven with no AC...

*hugs Kipper back*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:reminds me, I was working my way througha dungeon, and well, I happened to switch to thid person while disposing of an archer, and there was an arrow in my knee..

it was hilarious

No, that's not hilarious.
What IS hilarious was the time when I was going through some dwemer ruins, going down a spiral "staircase" thing, doing some archery against Falmer with Lydia behind me.
Just as I was getting ready to release it into the head of the Falmer guy, Lydia ran ahead of me.

I released the arrow.

It hit her knee.

She died.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:50 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:
Kippershy wrote:It's fine. You really should find a better sleep schedule though, you're always so sleepy!
-gives you a big hug-

A more normal sleep schedule would be nice and all, but honestly, after midnight (and more often closer to 2am) is the only time I can count on not having constant interruptions in trying to do anything. It's also the only time it isn't 90-105 F inside my house. Stupid brick oven with no AC...

*hugs Kipper back*

Ahhh. -enjoys moar hugs 'cos I love hugs-

hahahaha.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Kippershy wrote:
WavemasterRyx wrote:
-gives you a big hug-

*hugs Kipper back*

hahahaha.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Tumblr_lmtyhwxGBz1qkm3xxo1_500

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Random picture of the day found for you by Valikdu:

Fighters are magic.:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 pm

((I'll head to bed *casting summoning spell* I'll catch up with you later.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Valikdu wrote:Random picture of the day found for you by Valikdu:

Fighters are magic.:
An F-15, -22 and -18, what appears to be a Tornado and a member of the SU 27-37 family. I can't identify the other one.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:20 pm

ketchup504 wrote:

Fighters are magic.:
An F-15, -22 and -18, what appears to be a Tornado and a member of the SU 27-37 family. I can't identify the other one.

Nope, they're all Russian! Fluttershy is a MiG-29 Fulcrum, AJ is a Su-24MP Fencer, Dash is a MiG-31 Foxbat, Rarity is a Mikoyan Project 1.44 MFI, Pinkie is an Su-27 Flanker, and Twilight is a Sukhoi PAK-FA/ T-50

I confused the Fencer with a Flogger initially because they look pretty similar from the front. The Fencer has a side by side cockpit as in the drawing though.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
WavemasterRyx wrote:
-gives you a big hug-

*hugs Kipper back*

hahahaha.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Tumblr_lmtyhwxGBz1qkm3xxo1_500
#

My one wish in life, if I could have anything no matter what it is, would be to have the whole mane 6 cuddling into me at once.
Just a big dogpile of ponies cuddling into me.
I would be in heaven.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 pm

@Kipper

You're tugging at people's heartstrings bro. Lyra

For me it would be getting to hang out with Rainbow Dash.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ironmonger on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Fighters are magic.:
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Fukken_730189_1196247

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 134525055541

Vergil wrote:
Nope, they're all Russian! Fluttershy is a MiG-29 Fulcrum, AJ is a MiG-23 Flogger, Dash is a MiG-31 Foxbat, Rarity is a Mikoyan Project 1.44 MFI, Pinkie is an Su-27 Flanker, and Twilight is a Sukhoi PAK-FA/ T-50
I wish that at least one of those could've been the Su-47. Swept-forward wings make my man-bits hard.

Last edited by RoboRed on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 pm

RoboRed wrote:
I wish that at least one of those could've been the Su-47. Swept-forward wings make my man-bits hard.

Agreed.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:36 pm

RoboRed wrote:

Fighters are magic.:
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Fukken_730189_1196247

Vergil wrote:
Nope, they're all Russian! Fluttershy is a MiG-29 Fulcrum, AJ is a Su-24MP Fencer, Dash is a MiG-31 Foxbat, Rarity is a Mikoyan Project 1.44 MFI, Pinkie is an Su-27 Flanker, and Twilight is a Sukhoi PAK-FA/ T-50

Could have been made to work, but I kinda like it the way it is. The only fighter I don't like in that group is the 1.44.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Planes. I heard something recently about that Avro Arrow program and how it'd be so much cheaper for Canada to field than that silly F-35. The Arrow has better fuel economy, comparable payload and is far older and thus, far cheaper. When the project was cancelled in 1959, most of the engineers in the project quit working for Canada and went to the US to work for NASA.

Last edited by IncoherentOrange on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

damn it. All I want now is flutters & co cuddling into me now =\
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by IncoherentOrange Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 pm

But Kipper, you'd die of diabeetus within seconds.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 22 Mlfw2067-13256849137662
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next