Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Frost
O. Hinds
Tytan
Scienza
Katarn
Kattlarv
brony all alone
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
Ketchup
StoneSlinger88
iLateralGX
Vinylshadow
tylertoon2
Stringtheory
20 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Swick mentioned a while back that he lives in "Misery". This also isn't the first time he's dealt with dumbass sheepfucking fear-mongers trying to get the plant shut down, if I recall.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scienza Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:11 pm

swicked wrote:...
I thought I'd said where I work before.
Had I not?

At the very least, you knew I live in Missouri and work at a nuclear plant. There's only one in the state.
Which, in case I haven't said previously, is pretty damn cool.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

I find these videos and such to be good talking points and interesting enough to share; do let me know if there's no interest or if y'all don't want to see them.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Spoiler:

I find these videos and such to be good talking points and interesting enough to share; do let me know if there's no interest or if y'all don't want to see them.

The person who wrote that article and the people who harrassed him to the point he made a tearful apology really should be ashamed of themselves. Can't help but be reminded of spoiled single children or the youngest siblings especially for the man or woman who wrote that article. Someone so used to getting attention that they can't stand someone else getting it, should have been one of the best days of this guy's life ruined by something so insignificant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:14 am

many excite
but very grammar

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:52 am

how to make bad situation look cool:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:37 am

Mahou Shoubo Madoka Magica lulz
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 am

I guess Mami didn't participate because she always loses her head during those kinds of things.

Also, m'OTP.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:46 pm

[insert really bad head puns here]
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Launch of NASA's Orion spacecraft:

Really exciting stuff! It's very good to see that we're back on track for space exploration. Mars may still be a few decades off, but this is where it starts.
Epsilon
Epsilon
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 pm

I wonder if people remember the Voyager Probes...
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Aye! Even if there's not as much going into space programs as I'd like, this is certainly better than nothing.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Space has always been a 'quiet' fascination of mine...

Not really sure how else I can put it.
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:28 pm

I just wanna awkwardly grapple/handjob an alien
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 21 Captain-kirk-vs-gorn
And getting to space seems like a good first step to that.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Make sure you don't wear a red shirt, we'd hate to lose you.
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Meanwhile, my squadmate's neighbor has fled the state after brutally stabbing his wife over a hundred times. 

My main concern is just how long that would take. Who has that kinda time? I'd get to, like, 45 and give 'er a rain check 'cause my arm's getting tired and it's time for lunch
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:12 pm

swicked wrote:
That idiot nobody likes wrote:Make sure you don't wear a red shirt, we'd hate to lose you.
It's ironic 'cause I think most here would, yet it's the opposite case for you.
Honestly, it's stuff like this that makes me want to set the forum to autocorrect any instance of people posting your username to "that idiot nobody likes".

That would be awesome
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Meanwhile, my squadmate's neighbor has fled the state after brutally stabbing his wife over a hundred times. 

My main concern is just how long that would take. Who has that kinda time? I'd get to, like, 45 and give 'er a rain check 'cause my arm's getting tired and it's time for lunch
Maybe he switched arms? But seriously, did you hear any more details, because that sounds like a uncontrollable rage/not thinking kinda thing.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Stringtheory wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Meanwhile, my squadmate's neighbor has fled the state after brutally stabbing his wife over a hundred times. 

Maybe he switched arms? But seriously, did you hear any more details, because that sounds like a uncontrollable rage/not thinking kinda thing.
Well, he was the civillian of the couple; his wife was an Army cook. Apparently, he was also accused of pushing another woman off a balcony several years ago, so it doesn't sound like a completely irrational act.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:45 pm

swicked wrote:
Vinny wrote:That would be awesome
No.

You never let me do anything fun

Also, screw you for taking away the ability to change my name at my leisure; I would've changed it back if you said no
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Philosophy:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh yeah, right, since there's so many users active on this part of the forum that have my style of posting...

I'd suggest using it to correct your name so it's "Swicked"

Lowercase usernames irk me...

*glares at SPUF username with over 19250 posts*

Yay for violence; have fun with that, I'll be over here, doing something productive with my life, like getting a job
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm sensing some mad butthurt. I have a job, sweetheart. Violence is my job. 

Well, violence and police call. Cleaning shit, too. Violence is in there, though. 

I hope by "your style of posting" you mean "lacking any sense of coherence or intelligence

EDIT: and I do recall a while back that Swick mentioned there was a reason his full name was lowercase. Had something to do with, like, skating. The slang phrase "'swicked" was turned into his username with the apostrophe omitted.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:32 pm

People that use violence to promote freedom are different from people that use violence just for the sake of it
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:59 pm

It's not at all, actually (especially if you know any of Henlein's writing for context)

Name a dictator or oppressive regime that wasn't deposed with violence. The quote is based on the philosophy that you cannot oppress one capable of meeting you force-to-force
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Basically, no matter how advanced we think we are as a society, there'll be assholes out there who want to fuck you up, and not all the "stop the fighting" Tumblr hashtags in the world are going to stop someone coming at you with a weapon. It takes violence to stop violence
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Unrelated, but I just got a pleasant surprise. I thought I had bought a small 25 watt amp when I got my guitar the other day, but I just checked the back of it and read that it's actually 50 watts. For context, a typical practice amp is 8 watts; I might be able to play in a room the size of a small coffee shop with this. It was only $105, too.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Unrelated, but I just got a pleasant surprise. I thought I had bought a small 25 watt amp when I got my guitar the other day, but I just checked the back of it and read that it's actually 50 watts. For context, a typical practice amp is 8 watts; I might be able to play in a room the size of a small coffee shop with this. It was only $105, too.
Cool, hope you do well, Iron.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 pm

I do pride myself on a fair knowledge of military history, so we should likely set aside that discussion. 

Point being, at both an individual and societal level, while law-abiding citizens and peaceful nations should have nothing to fear from each other, aggressors should know that their instigation would be waking the sleeping giant, so to speak.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Has anyone here watched or read Bokurano? It's relatively old, but is refreshingly depressing for me right now. It's basically Madoka Magica meets Evangelion and is more depressing than both.
The opening should give you a good idea of the tone of the series:
Opening:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next