Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
Derpmind
Vinylshadow
StoneSlinger88
Scienza
Scyto Harmony
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
Kattlarv
Cptadder
Tytan
RoboRed
Stringtheory
O. Hinds
iLateralGX
Harmony Ltd.
Katarn
Ironmonger
Frost
22 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:48 am

I've seen too much art with one (?) batpony been spanked and liking it...does someone care to explain that...'meme'?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by iLateralGX Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:17 am

Batponies rock and people want/like to spank them?
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:41 am

You could say I'm a recreational smoker:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 am

Tried playing Elsword this weekend. Uninstalled that really quickly. U.I. is bad. Doesn't even let you change options until you complete the tutorial. Starts of with music and sfx muted. Just frustrating. Guess I'll have to just wait until DFO Global comes out of beta.

Moved on to Firefall. Very enjoyable game. Still an MMO, but can tolerate because I get to shoot things. Open world with a jetpack. Doing a couple of the story quests to get gear, as mine is looking like it has seen better days (Died once to stupidity, and twice to a quest I'm sure I am way too underleved for.). Need to obtain an actual sniper rifle in there, as my current starter gear is more akin to a battle rifle.

Aonee, Obs and Adder helped with character create for DnD Saturday session, which didn't happen. Still need to tweak the character a bit, with name, age, backstory theme, and possibly number of knives.
Got stomped in Skullgirls, as I am a complete newbie, button mash most of it, and don't know how to counter Obs' Painwheel combo of jHk->grab || fwd -> HP, HP, HP -> qcf -> LP (Pretty sure I messed up the notation) Highlight was when I somehow managed to pull of Satchmo Solo and win a match with Big Band.

FoE session happened and I listened in somehow. Skype is weird. Details by Adder Soon(tm)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:10 am

Katarn wrote:I've seen too much art with one (?) batpony been spanked and liking it...does someone care to explain that...'meme'?
...This is actually the first I've seen of it...[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 Rainbowhuh
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 am

Katarn wrote:I've seen too much art with one (?) batpony been spanked and liking it...does someone care to explain that...'meme'?
...Bats are edgy and like BDSM?
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Scienza wrote:
...Bats are edgy and like BDSM?
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 6 387654__safe_solo_oc_animated_bat+pony_seizure+warning_vibrating_oc-colon-echo_eeee
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:40 pm

This is amazing
Fanmade Fallout rpg rules but the best part is the critical success/failure charts.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Cptadder wrote:This is amazing
Fanmade Fallout rpg rules but the best part is the critical success/failure charts.  
Hex-based combat/movement... I like.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:29 pm

scytofeels:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:59 pm

RoboRed wrote:
scytofeels:

AAAAAAAHHHHH fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

Why the feels!? WHY?

In all seriousness though, that's awesome.  Rainbow 
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Well, the entire squad's currently receiving immature, insulting and misspelt texts from my team leader's currently disconnected phone. Not only is the NSA watching us, bitches are tryin' to start shit.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Next day's obituary:

"Seamstress, National Hero committed to Ponyville Cemetary in tacky, subpar dress."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:17 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Well, the entire squad's currently receiving immature, insulting and misspelt texts from my team leader's currently disconnected phone. Not only is the NSA watching us, bitches are tryin' to start shit.

The NSA is clearly confused. It just doesn't know how to break it off with you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Apparently Robin Williams is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:58 pm

@Last
Q.Q
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Last wrote:Apparently Robin Williams is dead.
This has caused me much sadface.

Seriously, my mood has taken a massive nosedive today after finding out earlier. I love Robin Williams. Shy

Last edited by RoboRed on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Yeah, it hit everyone hard. I mean he is the fucking Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 pm

I was just linked to this video, which shows the kind of guy Robin Williams was.
Goddamn, the world has taken a mighty blow this day.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 pm

Initial report points towards suicide too.

This really really sucks.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Lastbait:
http://crocodilesque.deviantart.com/art/Fluffed-474669091

Swickedbait:
http://jazzybrony.deviantart.com/art/Meet-You-In-Your-Dreams-474747874
http://cosmicscribbles.deviantart.com/art/Daughter-of-Equestria-474674373
http://ellisarts.deviantart.com/art/Trixie-474654966
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Watched Psycho-pass. The main male character wants to be Spike so bad. Kinda gives me a ghost in the shell vibe with the way it looks and it's setting.

I'm not sure if I like it yet or if I just like looking at it.

Tytan, you may be interested to know this. One of the female characters reminds me a lot of clock. Her design at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Last wrote:Tytan, you may be interested to know this. One of the female characters reminds me a lot of clock. Her design at least.

Sweetie Belle 
I think I know who you mean.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Wave o' Sunbutt:
http://nalesia.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-a-day-Nov-Dec-2013-423497712
http://nalesia.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-a-Day-Jan-1-8-2014-425621446
http://nalesia.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-Jan-9-16-427387891
http://nalesia.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-Jan-17-24-429076517
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:00 pm

In other news, one of the overstocked items the PX has on clearance is CIB's. 

*weeps with the bitter irony*
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:25 pm

Mister Frost wrote:In other news, one of the overstocked items the PX has on clearance is CIB's. 

*weeps with the bitter irony*
With the way things are going, there might be a use for those sometime soon.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 pm

possible frost waifu:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:02 pm

@Skyrim viz: Daedric Princes
I agree that, compared to Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion, they are kind of an unambitious lot, but something that's worth noting is that they aren't really Lovecraftian horrors (with the possible exception of Hermaeus Mora, who at the very least likes to seem like one, what with all the tentacles). Mostly, they're more like Greek gods - incredibly self-centered, bickering, and extremely powerful but not very concerned with the affairs of mortals. They like dropping their artifacts and playing with mortals sometimes (some more than others) because it amuses them, and a lot of Dark Elves worship them, and not without good reason. Azura, for instance, is generally accepted to be "good."

Then you get into Sithis, and Lorkhan, and frickin' ALMSIVI/Tribunal shenanigans, and how "aedra" (AKA the Nine Eight Divines) and "daedra" are High Elf words meaning basically just "ancestor" and "not-ancestor," and the Hist, and the Khajiit religion in which probably-Akatosh is described as the Dragon King of Cats ... It's seriously up there with Lord of the Rings for complicated backstories, and all these organizations like the Empire, and the Dark Brotherhood, and the Tribunal all have these long, long histories.

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:49 pm

The Daedric Princes in Skyrim were pretty weak weren't they...

Still, Sheogorath will always hold a special place in my heart.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next