Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
Derpmind
Vinylshadow
StoneSlinger88
Scienza
Scyto Harmony
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
Kattlarv
Cptadder
Tytan
RoboRed
Stringtheory
O. Hinds
iLateralGX
Harmony Ltd.
Katarn
Ironmonger
Frost
22 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes sir~♥
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 17 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:25 pm

@Frost, I'm pretty sure, at the very least, the Vikings did quite a bit of slaughtering in Briton.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Tytan wrote:@Frost, I'm pretty sure, at the very least, the Vikings did quite a bit of slaughtering in Briton.
Keep in mind that they were primarily a piratical raid force--storm in, grab everything shiny and a few slaves, kill anyone between you and said shiny things/slaves, then storm back out to profit. There were exceptions, such as Turgeis The Devil's massacre through Ireland, but that mostly came about when their hardcore warrior-culture overflowed into psychosis, more or less. A few ships ravaging a countryside for the sake of killing is less "war" and just a bunch of crazies with axes going apeshit. Likewise, Zang Xianzhong's 17th century depopulation of the Sichuan province was pretty much a peasant revolt helmed by an absolutely blasted-ass crazy motherfucker who wanted everything on earth to die. Not a war.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Speaking of vikings...:

Ignore "Struct"
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Are we still pretending Doctor Who is funny and/or a show of any quality or any entertainment value? I thought we were done with that game.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Back. Can't feel my legs. Even SCROLLING TEXT is causing me to feel like I'm going to drop another hundred feet. Going to lay down for a bit.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm

I take it you didn't enjoy the ride? What a pity.

The ones at Universal Studio were pretty boss. Did the Hulk one two times.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm

What? No, it was awesome. Only downside was I lost a Pinkie Pie dog tag on a ride that made me black out for a bit. Celestia survived though because that was seriously my last thought on that ride.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:48 pm

What kind of ride did you go on that you blacked out?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:02 pm

This is going to end wonderfully:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Ia! Ia! Jesus Ptagn!
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:What? No, it was awesome. Only downside was I lost a Pinkie Pie dog tag on a ride that made me black out for a bit. Celestia survived though because that was seriously my last thought on that ride.

Oh god now I'm imagining somebody being stuck in the head by a stray Pinkie Pie dog tag. If that happened to me I would need to reevaluate my understanding of breaking the forth wall and just how far it can possibly go.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:13 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Ia! Ia! Jesus Ptagn!
?
The Westborough fucks are sounding about that level right now. "Your fear cometh! The Lord will punish all!" There are other reasons why my own 'faith', such as it was, has dwindled to pretty much zero, but fuckers like these don't help.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:27 pm

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimidator_305">This one.</a>

@iLateral
Who knows. Could happen. Also wearing Celestia shirt. Got compliments on both those and toe shoes.  Twilight Sparkle
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:46 pm

So Myth busters cut Tori, Grant and the other one from the show, it's back to just Adam, Jamie and explosions
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 pm

@SK:

Seems like a cool ride. I can see how you could have blacked out, yes.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Discovered a thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfrn6_XeewA
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:28 pm

swicked wrote:On an entirely separate note, I just came across this:
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/russian_authorities_forced_to_allow_a_same_sex_wedding

Just thought you guys'd get a kick out of it.
Well, that's one way to get around such laws.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:38 pm

swicked wrote:
OneMoreDaySK wrote:<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimidator_305">This one.</a>

@iLateral
Who knows. Could happen. Also wearing Celestia shirt. Got compliments on both those and toe shoes.  Twilight Sparkle
I wear pony shirts because they make me happy as someone who's forced to wear business casual almost every freaking day, but the frequent comments and brohoofs are quite nice, too. 

The only shirts a real man needs.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Okay, so I need to do some fact check, but apparently tardigrades are so awesomely badass that we apparently found some living on the exterior of the International Space Station.

Here's a somewhat reputable source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/scientists-baffled-discovery-plankton-space-4076544
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Okay, so I need to do some fact check, but apparently tardigrades are so awesomely badass that we apparently found some living on the exterior of the International Space Station.

Here's a somewhat reputable source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/scientists-baffled-discovery-plankton-space-4076544
Yep. The little buggers can survive just about anything by entering a sort of stasis state.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:09 pm

OneMoreDaySK wrote:<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimidator_305">This one.</a>

@iLateral

Neat. My first roller coaster ride was at king's dominion as well, though it was the much smaller Anaconda. I think it's the little coaster over the lake in the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Okay, so I need to do some fact check, but apparently tardigrades are so awesomely badass that we apparently found some living on the exterior of the International Space Station.

Yep. The little buggers can survive just about anything by entering a sort of stasis state.
Thing is, they don't even know how the fuckers got there. Right now they are talking about atmospheric updrafts sufficient to lift them up to orbital height. I have to say I'm kinda skeptical...

Anyway, seems like I'm never going to visit Russia, sadly.

Explanation: anti-gay laws have been passed that are basically Ugandan-level of shittiness.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:16 pm

swicked wrote:
2. You can't be seriously suggesting I go about wearing a shirt calling myself a veteran.
Are you under the age of 35? Can you pass a drug test? The US Army is hiring!

Or alternatively, get a Veteran of the Console Wars shirt I saw last month. 1991-2001, four tours of Duty in the Nintendo VS Sega wars.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:28 pm

How bad can your eyesight be before being disqualified from entering the US Army?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:
swicked wrote:

@iLateral
I wear pony shirts because they make me happy as someone who's forced to wear business casual almost every freaking day, but the frequent comments and brohoofs are quite nice, too. 

The only shirts a real man needs.
1. I could not give a crap what a real man needs.
2. You can't be seriously suggesting I go about wearing a shirt calling myself a veteran.
1. That's why you can't survive on nothing but caffeine and hate, like a real man
2. There are more than just vet shirts there. Like the ones about Sparta and shit.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:How bad can your eyesight be before being disqualified from entering the US Army?
To be an Infantryman (which means you're qualified for just about anything else, so I assume it's the same Army-wide) you have to have vision correctable to 20/20 in one eye, and 20/200 in the other.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Mister Frost wrote:20/200 in the other.
Um, don't you mean 20/20? because 20/200 is the medical definition of blindness
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Who needs that pesky "depth-perception" when you have these guns? *kisses comically undevelloped biceps*
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:01 am

I was so sure the "only shirt ya need" link was going to go to shirtless men. I was so sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next