Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+18
brony all alone
iLateralGX
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Cptadder
Kattlarv
Scienza
Ironmonger
Valikdu
O. Hinds
Harmony Ltd.
Tytan
Frost
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
22 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Oh you moved out. How's the apartment?

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun May 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Oh you moved out. How's the apartment?

Actually, I moved out of my house on the 5th. I just finished moving BACK to my house. Not the best roommates in the world, honestly.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun May 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:

Actually, I moved out of my house on the 5th. I just finished moving BACK to my house. Not the best roommates in the world, honestly.
Well your always welcome at my place. I understand the commute is just over 1700 miles however.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun May 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Cptadder wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

Well your always welcome at my place.  I understand the commute is just over 1700 miles however.

I'm going to need better walking shoes.  Spike 
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun May 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Last wrote:
I had the weirdest dream:
"The Cell" was a cool movie.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun May 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Scyto
Welcome home.

@California
Feminist reactions continue to make me glad I'm not one anymore. There's only one kind of feminist, after all (implying otherwise makes them upset), and that one kind is batshit. I'll be something else, thanks very much.

Which is why humanism is best ism, since it nicely encompasses all the various flavors of equality.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun May 25, 2014 6:26 pm

So apparently the National Front won 25% of the votes in the European Election in France. And the UMP, the party of Sarkozy, a bit over 20%.

Let's just say I am kind of pissed against my fellow Frenchmen right now.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun May 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:So apparently the National Front won 25% of the votes in the European Election in France. And the UMP, the party of Sarkozy, a bit over 20%.

Um, speaking as someone who knows basically nothing about French politics, care to break down the views of both parties and why you hate them? Or is it a general left vs. right disagreement?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 7:45 pm

National anything party is the Nazis, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun May 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Recently I've gotten hooked on watching JonTron. He is the funniest game-reviewer that I've ever seen, and he has inspired me to start doing Let's Plays of old games.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Sun May 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Economics:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun May 25, 2014 11:33 pm

lel:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:53 am

A comic for all you Fallout fans out there. I'm sure there must be some out there, right? :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 1:46 am

At this point I've watched a full playthrough of jurassic park trespasser. I have to say that hand while awfully implemented is a great idea, if you're going to have an open world expansive levels and a physics engine giving the player a tool to interract with it them sounds amazing. Though apparently only on paper.

Last edited by Last on Mon May 26, 2014 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : crossing out mistakes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon May 26, 2014 3:53 am

stringtheory wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:So apparently the National Front won 25% of the votes in the European Election in France. And the UMP, the party of Sarkozy, a bit over 20%.

Um, speaking as someone who knows basically nothing about French politics, care to break down the views of both parties and why you hate them? Or is it a general left vs. right disagreement?
National Front => anti-immigration, anti-Europe, economically ultra-liberal, socially conservative far-right
"Union pour un Mouvement Populaire" (UMP, Popular Party) => right-wing party which has been responsible for passing a number of catastrophically bad legislations (example: dismantling Social Security and healthcare). Usually makes campaign on "too much taxes", to later increase them for the poors and decrease it for the rich (for citizens as well as for corporations, funnily enough).

Both these party are anti-immigration, and in very large majority homophobic, sexist, and generally retrogade.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon May 26, 2014 11:10 am

Huh. Turns out the manager at a random-ass smoothie shop near Fort Benning was a fucking Air Force Pararescue Jumper. We just killed an hour talking to him as he casually mentioned his experiences in SERE school and offhandedly mentioned having "a couple breakdowns" on deployment.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Probably just an early fanfic had them in those jobs.  When people draw art of characters that appear in fanfics undoubtedly other artists will use that as a reference (Like what we see with little pip. There is very little deviation from her gray body and messy brown mane.) maybe it's a similar deal.

Though on Derpy there was an episode of mlp starring Pinkie and Twilight, (Feeling pinkie keen maybe?) Derpy drops a load of random stuff on Twilight's head, so I assume she was delivering packages.

As for Twilight Velvet you can probably see why someone might have chosen that job. She could be a stay at home mom and make her own schedule.

But those are just guesses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon May 26, 2014 3:03 pm

IIRC, in the comics, there was a panel that showed a writing award on a wall. And then people associated Twilight's mom with writing Daring Do.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon May 26, 2014 4:11 pm

ironlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon May 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Swickedbait:
http://cosmicscribbles.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-the-fruit-bat-456017961
http://grennadder.deviantart.com/art/Basking-in-the-Rain-451466678
http://quennyqueen.deviantart.com/art/Celestia-456286484
http://seriousdog.deviantart.com/art/Discord-is-in-my-notebook-456331713
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon May 26, 2014 7:16 pm

*gigglesnort*:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon May 26, 2014 8:45 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 4 10363130_772818676082423_4691173699656776937_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 27, 2014 12:43 am

and that's how zecora find out about cure for poison joke:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue May 27, 2014 1:47 am

Afro circus afro circus
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue May 27, 2014 1:49 am

Hey Scienza:

http://kindahernyreblog.tumblr.com/post/86957778220/tres-apples-the-great-and-powerful-satsuki
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 27, 2014 2:21 am

you can't spell slaughter without laughter:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 27, 2014 2:42 am

Katarn wrote:

I didn't need sleep anyway! Ahahahaha! [Brain-bleaching intensifies.]

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue May 27, 2014 3:27 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Katarn wrote:

I didn't need sleep anyway! Ahahahaha! [Brain-bleaching intensifies.]
SLEEP?! WHAT IS THIS SLEEP YOU SPEAK OF!?

*Holds blood stained wire brush that smells of pools*
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 27, 2014 4:31 am

different spelling:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue May 27, 2014 4:32 am

Tytan wrote:
SLEEP?! WHAT IS THIS SLEEP YOU SPEAK OF!?

*Holds blood stained wire brush that smells of pools*

*Look of confusion and horror as I spot the wire brush*

No!

*Throws frozen egg*

Getdatshit outta here!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next