Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+55
Karazu
awesomeluna
Bootleg
Syroc
Deynarth
SS117
Sonic55514
kingkodus
BaronRed
Heart of Blades
StoneSlinger88
Tanki
Rayndalf
Train Dodger
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
OBS.GS.§S
Moodyman90
Dutcher
Caoimhe
Revan Seiei
Camsy
neoaustin
Shady
Silver136
Stormhopper
Dekshuduph
chinman
JadedPony
Technowolf
Vergil
MSCA
Valikdu
CD
Exodus Hero
Somber
Retl
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
RoboRed
The Tainted One
Borsuq
Loud_Taffy
O. Hinds
FeatherDust
Luminous Lead
geekladd
Evilgidgit
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
SilentCarto
LunarWaltz
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Icy Shake
59 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Rayndalf Mon May 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Which 'new' Blackjack are we talking about in terms of sleepage?

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Blackjack_s_legacy_by_vinylderpy-d70vmcp
Although, now that BJ's once again full-on flesh and blood, this is a tad outdated...

Yellow eyed Blackjack, between the first and second one, also leg-braces for Floppyjack
Rayndalf
Rayndalf
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Icy Shake Mon May 19, 2014 7:51 pm

swicked wrote:
Vergil wrote:Except she really isn't, though. While she has many of her mother's good qualities now, she isn't afraid to openly question authority. Her mother never would have questioned Luna like Bj did.
Her mother was all about following the letter of the law. Rather than not thinking about the horrible stuff in the stable like Blackjack did, she acknowledged and had made her peace with them. She supported her stable, so yeah, there's no way she would question Luna.
I'm not sure I agree. Basically, I think that Gin Rummy's actions were heavily shaped by the context she was in, where deviation from the authority in place leading to strife could well cause the death of everyone, after their home is rendered fully inoperable. Absent that, I think she may have stood up to the overmare even more than she did, which admittedly was basically limited to refusing to follow illegal orders. But that in itself shows a certain willingness to put her neck on the line, and that she wasn't just going to stand for whatever the arbitrary powers that be said.

Some more on Pony Hell:
Chapter Twenty Three wrote:“Why doesn’t she just… bury herself or something?” P-21 muttered, now with a touch of shame and pity.
“Because it wouldn’t kill her.  Someday… maybe in days, or years, or centuries, she’d escape.  And when she did, who knows what kind of monster she’d be?  The only punishment she feels is acceptable is to die,” Priest said firmly.  “She has to ensure that she’ll never hurt another--”
“So she gets off easily…” P-21 muttered.
“--and be tormented eternally in Hell,” Priest finished.  P-21 blinked, then glanced at me.  I think he finally realized just how deeply what she’d done had hurt.
Rampage thinks of it as unending torment, but in fairness she would be inclined to think in terms of eternities.

Chapter Forty Six wrote:I walked to the library door and slowly pushed it open.
And stepped into Hell.
The vast central shaft of Hightower rose ten stories above me.  Midway up, like a fiery dagger plunged into the heart of the structure, the missile jutted out into the middle of the space.  Blue fire flew off the tip in volcanic eruptions that sprayed the sticky blue flame in glowing arcs.  The unnatural blaze continued burning, no matter what it landed on, and the middle of the shaft was awash in a ring of radioactive fire.  Inside every cell, blue-glowing shapes screamed and hammered against their restraints.  Sentry robots rolled around the walkways, their metal bodies bent and warped by the tremendous heat.
Blackjack makes a comparison suggesting fire and brimstone and malformed, monstrous guards. But then, she's been pretty heavily influenced by Psalm, and that may have included her idea of Hell.

Chapter Forty Eight wrote:“Doof wrote letters every day he could see straight.  He wanted to see this one mare.  Just once.  Said he’d happily be locked up the rest of his life if he could talk to her for five minutes and tell her how sorry he was,” Blossomforth said with a small frown.  “Never found out who, but I guess that one of her friends told him she’d never ever ever ever ever speak to him again.  Pushed him over the edge…”  The ghoul shivered.  “After that we weren’t locking him up to protect him, but to protect everypony else from him.  Kept provoking us to put a bullet in him… send him to Hell where he belonged.  Finally he got transferred out of here.  Don’t know where… don’t want to know.”
Doof thinks of it as being where bad ponies belong, but there isn't enough content to say much more.

This one's fairly long:
Snips makes an analogy.

Last point, I finally understood what Stygius is: he's the Flash Sentry/Brad of Project Horizons. Only I like him, and not Brad.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutcher Mon May 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Wonder how will Glory react after she finds out that Blackjack is not really Blackjack, and if they had an intimate moment.
Dutcher
Dutcher
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 9

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Had to split it up due to maximum post length. Didn't know that was a thing here.

Chapter Forty Six Running Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Six Overall Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Six Editing:
Other Chapter Editing:
Oh, and because it needs to be said: Xanthe/Stealthsuit OTP!

@Dutcher below: No problem. It's not like you could have known, and the connection between the two was tenuous at best anyway. I wasn't exactly in the middle of a thought.

Last edited by Icy Shake on Mon May 19, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutcher Mon May 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Sorry for interrupting Icy Shake.
Dutcher
Dutcher
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 9

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Icy Shake wrote:Last point, I finally understood what Stygius is: he's the Flash Sentry/Brad of Project Horizons. Only I like him, and not Brad.
:D

Icy Shake wrote:Had to split it up due to maximum post length. Didn't know that was a thing here.

Chapter Forty Six Running Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Six Overall Thoughts:
Chapter Forty Six Editing:
Other Chapter Editing:
Oh, and because it needs to be said: Xanthe/Stealthsuit OTP!

@Dutcher below: No problem. It's not like you could have known, and the connection between the two was tenuous at best anyway. I wasn't exactly in the middle of a thought.
Ah, thank you very much as always.

Icy Shake wrote:Oh, and because it needs to be said: Xanthe/Stealthsuit OTP!
:D

…You've 44 listed twice in the Other Chapter Editing section.
…Because the second 44 is meant to be 48.

re parchment:
Leather carp. :)
(That's Word of Somber, IIRC, and adopted from Ask Velvet.)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 8:02 am

I can't imagine Cogjack being into intimacy, so hopefully Glory will notice something's wrong
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Tue May 20, 2014 8:07 am

Dutcher wrote:Wonder how will Glory react after she finds out that Blackjack is not really Blackjack, and if they had an intimate moment.
Vinylshadow wrote:I can't imagine Cogjack being into intimacy, so hopefully Glory will notice something's wrong

Judging by what we saw from the shadow-side, the first thing Cogjack did on arriving was break up with Glory, or do something else to drive her away.  She ran out of the Star House in tears, and it hasn't been that long since Blackjack's body got stolen. Just enough time for Cogs to arrive and be horrible to Glory.
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Tue May 20, 2014 8:26 am

"You want to do what?"
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 8:53 am

Cue Glory and Scotch plotting together to remove Cogjack's legs...

Could've sworn Ms. Tape already did it once
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Borsuq Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 am

Somber wrote:"You want to do what?"

I kid you not, the moment I read this line, I though about ten seconds to think what it means... then an image popped in my head... and now I can't stop laughing! WHY IS THIS AMUSING ME SO?

Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike  Spike
Borsuq
Borsuq
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 11

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Borsuq

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 am

That was during the respite over at Tenpony Tower, if I recall correctly.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 9:08 am

Something kinky involving Blackjack's robofingers probably

She's gonna miss her thumbs

and that is why my character has cybernetic forelimbs

Not Blackjack, but still, tentacles (It's clean, don't worry)

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tentacles-418777066

I have a feeling when this whole Cogjack fiasco is over, Glory's going to be putting BJ through the wringer

Let's see...how many spanks does letting your body get stolen cost?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Borsuq Tue May 20, 2014 9:10 am

Vinylshadow wrote:Something kinky involving Blackjack's robofingers probably

She's gonna miss her thumbs

and that is why my character has cybernetic forelimbs

Not Blackjack, but still, tentacles (It's clean, don't worry)

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Tentacles-418777066

I have a feeling when this whole Cogjack fiasco is over, Glory's going to be putting BJ through the wringer

Let's see...how many spanks does letting your body get stolen cost?
Probably around one tenth of the cost for letting you baby get stolen.
Borsuq
Borsuq
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 am

...I forgot about that

Cue typical evil meglomaniac using your baby against you to take over who knows what

...unless Blackjack tries some desperate gamble to transplant her baby from Cogjack to herself

I mean, she's in a clone body, which means she has the exact same genetic template as Cogjack, and hence she's legible to be a surrogate mother

Or in this case, the real mother

If I just spoiled something, forgive me
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 am

Vinylshadow wrote:...I forgot about that

Cue typical evil meglomaniac using your baby against you to take over who knows what

...unless Blackjack tries some desperate gamble to transplant her baby from Cogjack to herself

I mean, she's in a clone body, which means she has the exact same genetic template as Cogjack, and hence she's legible to be a surrogate mother

Or in this case, the real mother

If I just spoiled something, forgive me
Can't spoil something that hasn't happened yet, right now its just a prediction, and a plausible one at that.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 10:00 am

I saw it in my crystal ball

or maybe it was in the tea leaves
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 11:30 am

Thought there was something about a clone body being unable to act as a surrogate.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 11:34 am

Blackjack's not gonna care about that

MAMA BEAR MODE ACTIVATED

And ya'll thought Drunkjack was scary
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 11:51 am

You're right SK. Cogs specifically says that.

@VS
If she knows that she can't carry the baby then chooses to go through with the transplant. You're right that makes her very scary. A very scary level of stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 12:58 pm

So just another day for BJ

I don't remember reading anything about clones being incompatible with the spell though
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Cogs said something about it during their meeting below the core shortly before Blackjack lost her body if I remember correctly.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 2:03 pm

As I said, Blackjack is the 1% that somehow by laws of Discord is compatible

MAAAAAAAGIC
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue May 20, 2014 2:26 pm

@Vinylshadow
When did this turn into a shounen anime, where 1% -> 100%?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue May 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Back when Blackjack came back from the dead...twice

Because SOMEPONY obviously used the dragon balls

or else they wished that Blackjack would never truly 'die'
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Retl Tue May 20, 2014 5:15 pm

17:12 (Get_Bonus) P-21's Pipbuck. Did he lose it after the memory orb accident? What happened to it?
17:12 (NitoKa) It turned into a ballon
17:12 (Get_Bonus) BEST
17:12 (Get_Bonus) 10/10 would squeak erry time
Seriously though, what happened to it? I completely forgot.

Last edited by Retl on Tue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replaced IRC angle brackets with parens.)
Retl
Retl
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: Toy Bloon
Species: Earth Pony

http://Retl.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Borsuq Tue May 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Retl wrote:
17:12 (Get_Bonus) P-21's Pipbuck. Did he lose it after the memory orb accident? What happened to it?

I believe it was left behind in Stable 99 in the first chapter. He was supposed to be retired the next day, though the Overmare would have probably somehow stopped that if things went differently.

What memory orb accident?
Borsuq
Borsuq
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Retl Tue May 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Borsuq wrote:
Retl wrote:

I believe it was left behind in Stable 99 in the first chapter. He was supposed to be retired the next day, though the Overmare would have probably somehow stopped that if things went differently.

What memory orb accident?
I was thinking about an event later in, where BJ tries to force a locked memory orb, just before meeting Priest for the first time. 
Hadn't thought it was left behind so early. Neat. Thanks for the input!
Retl
Retl
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: Toy Bloon
Species: Earth Pony

http://Retl.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue May 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Either way, he's in the same boat as Velvet Remedy in that he probably wouldn't wear one out of symbolic protest despite its functionality.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Tue May 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Retl wrote:
Chapter 1 wrote:I got him settled in detainment and then walked to get the shit-water off my face.  Better, but the smell still lingered.  Normal procedure involved a search, but I reckoned I’d searched him well enough dealing with his injured knee.  I then used my security key to remove his PipBuck.  A quick download of his files and I set it on the desk.  Then I got the marker, levitated it to his flank, and with a magical zap gave him his last dot under his cutie mark.  Now there wasn’t anything else to do but wait for the morning shift.
*nuzzles Retl lightly*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next