Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
Downloaded Skill
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
tylertoon2
Kippershy
Meleagridis
RoboRed
Katarn
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Scienza
Frost
Stringtheory
Tytan
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
27 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Many people, when they want to sit down and read a book, want to read something like A Game of Thrones or Harry Potter. I just got the urge to pick this up:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 W9dy09
I recommend this trilogy.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Ex-her11
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Tytan wrote:I recommend this trilogy.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Ex-her11
Okay that sounds fucking awesome.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:01 pm

This explains everything:
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey, swicked, here's a thing you might like.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Merry Trixmas.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Well fuck you in the ass internet; I found a webcomic called osana reimu which starts out calvin and hobbes style and obscure funny references and a generally happy environment about two sisters playing and catching insects together to mufasa's dad dying level depressing.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Sherlock

Last edited by cb5 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Oh, who could forget that offscreen and long-past moment when Mufasa's dad died. I'm just glad Mufasa lived.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Oh, who could forget that offscreen and long-past moment when Mufasa's dad died. I'm just glad Mufasa lived.
Did you know there was a alternate ending to the movie where instead mufasa gets thrown off the cliff.  Scar then dies after the flames burn him alive all while laughing.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:52 am

swickedbait?:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:07 am

swicked wrote:Hey guys, what video is this from?
It seems really familiar.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:24 am

Anyone here like electronic music? I don't recall who does and who doesn't.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 am

Ironmonger wrote:Anyone here like electronic music? I don't recall who does and who doesn't.
[flash(425,350)]about:blank[/flash]
Meh, it's not really that good.  The main problem with it is that it goes, "WUB WUB" without any actual understanding of music theory.

Personally I like opera electronic in that it's not like most electronic music and takes it slowly and calmly focusing on the melody and rhythm instead.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:55 am

cb5 wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Anyone here like electronic music? I don't recall who does and who doesn't.
Meh, it's not really that good.  The main problem with it is that it goes, "WUB WUB" without any actual understanding of music theory.

Personally I like opera electronic in that it's not like most electronic music and takes it slowly and calmly focusing on the melody and rhythm instead.

What made me like it was the wub-wub, because I love the sound of heavy drums and any similar sound. Anyway, I'm really picky about electronic music because some of it literally makes my head hurt (I've tried listening to an hour of Jumpstyle and Hardstyle to give it a legitimate chance; it turned out to be rather painful). Also, I am a huge metalhead.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:03 am

Why can't this place post more country music  How
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:05 am

@Camo
Something like this?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:07 am

CamoBadger wrote:Why can't this place post more country music  How
Sorry, mate. I can't help you much there, because all I know of is Johnny Cash and Johnny Horton, and I'm willing to bet that you know of both of their works.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:11 am

Katarn wrote:@Camo
Something like this?
It has been WAY too long since I've heard that one.
Ironmonger wrote:
Sorry, mate. I can't help you much there, because all I know of is Johnny Cash and Johnny Horton, and I'm willing to bet that you know of both of their works.
Hells yes. If I didn't, I would be a horrible country fan.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:13 am

Ironmonger wrote:
cb5 wrote:

What made me like it was the wub-wub, because I love the sound of heavy drums and any similar sound. Anyway, I'm really picky about electronic music because some of it literally makes my head hurt (I've tried listening to an hour of Jumpstyle and Hardstyle to give it a legitimate chance; it turned out to be rather painful). Also, I am a huge metalhead.
Personally my favorite type of music regardless of genre is ones with a actual emotion to them.

Side tracking further into music what's strange is I can not for the life of me sing 99.99% of songs, but the .01% of songs I can sing songs like lilium that emote emotions more, but I can not for the life of sing anything else.
If I'm singing with someone on instruments as soon as they stop putting emotion into it just to show of I wind up going, "quam san- shit piss fuck"
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:14 am

@Iron
Depending on the kind of metal you like, you might want to check this pseudo-electronic project out: Anup Sastry.

@Camo
This is my one concession to country =P. Link. Not because of it being good, but because it's hilarious. True country, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 am

cb5 wrote:
Personally my favorite type of music regardless of genre is ones with a actual emotion to them.

Side tracking further into music what's strange is I can not for the life of me sing 99.99% of songs, but the .01% of songs I can sing songs like lilium that emote emotions more, but I can not for the life of sing anything else.
If I'm singing with someone on instruments as soon as they stop putting emotion into it just to show of I wind up going, "quam san- shit piss fuck"
The group Stahli seems to be good at putting emotion into their work, but I've only listened to their track "Ultranumb". Rammstein and Sabaton are more of the feelzy sort if I do say so myself, their singers seem to really throw themselves into their music.

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Iron
Depending on the kind of metal you like, you might want to check this pseudo-electronic project out: Anup Sastry.

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. I've steadily been making a list of my favorite bands, and I'm trying to add to it so I can eventually make one big playlist that alternates among the bands as I work.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:27 am

rainbow dash is fast, is strong, is smart, is...:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:25 am

Just finished watching "In Bruges."

You guys have got to see this movie, man. It's goddamn hilarious and gorgeous and I don't know what all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 am

I'm watching "Division 3: Football's Finest" as we speak. It's offensive, vulgar, violent, politically incorrect, and altogether hilarious.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 am

SilentCarto wrote:Okay, that's freaky. My posts regarding this chapter put me over 1000 posts, which changed my title to "Alicorn".

Congratulations.

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 am

camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 am

So, guys. If you want, Skype offers free year premium subscription (or something very similar).

https://collaboration.skype.com/promotion/
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 am

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 am

lel:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:53 am

RoboRed wrote:
lel:
"I think I know who done it"? Princess 'lestia's a fuckin' hick, I tell you hwat. Go back to the sticks.

>Attempts to awkwardly hide his tobacco beard.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next