Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+23
Downloaded Skill
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Harmony Ltd.
Ironmonger
tylertoon2
Kippershy
Meleagridis
RoboRed
Katarn
Ketchup
O. Hinds
Scienza
Frost
Stringtheory
Tytan
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
cb5
27 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:How rude of you to come uninvited.
He could just wear camo shirt, camo pants, camo face paint, camo shoes and a camo condom so no one would see him coming.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Hey, I know how the whole 'kids' thing goes. They always end up swearing to fight you and your buddies with all their might. On the plus side, the mom near-inevitably dies during childbirth, so you're not having child support wrung out of you.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:51 pm

cb5 wrote:
He could just wear camo shirt, camo pants, camo face paint, camo shoes and a camo condom so no one would see him coming.
My camo-outfit's creation is pending my pinning down Camo's street address, sir.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
cb5 wrote:
My camo-outfit's creation is pending my pinning down Camo's street address, sir.
So you want to be inside him?

Also this world of warcraft comic hits home to actual war history in a "hahaha. . ah now I made myself sad" way.
Spoiler:
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:05 pm

. . . . Well my christmas just got shat all over at the last second.  I'm super fucking sick again, and I know why and no one believes me.

I got projectile vomiting again cause of some dumbass:
That's like giving sugar cookies to a diabetic.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:09 pm

That's gotta suck. It's not a good Christmas for me unless I end up with a mouthful of meat.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:13 pm

@Robo: (spike) Lemme see if I can find it. Augh! This is not easy when EQD removed their search, along with my new net refusing my browsers access to the net randomly every 5 min or so.
Erf... gone through dozens of drawfriends and 2000+ arts on deviantart atm xD I Know it was in their drawfriend, there's proof somewhere. Just cba to go through every single one from around 600-950... Welp, 6000+ pics, didn't find it. Might've searched for the wrong term, or it was deleted. But meh, I gave it my best.

@Frost: (fic) Thanks in advance :P

@Rum: (BJ) As said, still more or less almost expecting Somber to make BJ "perfect/better" by her getting a dick so she's no longer held back by her female imperfections and weaknesses xP

@cb5: (spike) alright, now I'm really gonna try to find it xD (read top)

@Iron: (wars) The Celestia comic actually mentions a war that almost wiped out canterlot, and Celestia comes off as she's actually not as powerful as imagined.

@EP: Well, random semi-animated pic of Styg the Slut, why not I guess.

@Swicked: Personally stick with jul, but to you to  :3
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I was just given a copy of this book for Christmas:
Spoiler:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Happy_rainbow_dash_by_fehlung-d56mjsk

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:10 pm

frost/penbybait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:That's gotta suck. It's not a good Christmas for me unless I end up with a mouthful of meat.
It double sucks for me in that in cause I can't eat meat that also means I can't hunt due to religious beliefs when I do love hunting. . . and no it's not the generic hippy reason either,
hold on let me explain:
Ironmonger wrote:I was just given a copy of this book for Christmas:
Spoiler:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 32 Happy_rainbow_dash_by_fehlung-d56mjsk
You have the best gift giver ever.
RoboRed wrote:
frost/penbybait:
Why is equestria prevails so good of a artist? (rhetorical question)

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1131
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32