Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Tytan
Derpmind
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
24 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:49 am

Robolulz:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:20 am

Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 am

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:The shining example has to be when Eleven stood beneath a massive, several-billion-ship fleet (that came specifically to hunt his ass down) and basically announced that he had no plan, no weapons, and no backup. They all ran away rather than, oh....vaporize the fucking planet
Yes, the doctor quite likes telling people he has no idea what to do, that that scares them and that they should run away because he's so scary with his lack of means of stopping them.

Too be far, other then telling them he didn't have a plan, he also went "But I have kicked all of your asses hundreds of times before and never lost, so what makes you think any of you have a chance now."

Only reason I'm piping up now is because that is the one scene from Doctor Who I have ever watched. I may get around to actually watching it eventually but being told I should watch or read something turns me off from doing either. Case in point, Doctor Who and Homestuck.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 am

Moodyman90 wrote:
swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:The shining example has to be when Eleven stood beneath a massive, several-billion-ship fleet (that came specifically to hunt his ass down) and basically announced that he had no plan, no weapons, and no backup. They all ran away rather than, oh....vaporize the fucking planet
Yes, the doctor quite likes telling people he has no idea what to do, that that scares them and that they should run away because he's so scary with his lack of means of stopping them.
Too be far, other then telling them he didn't have a plan, he also went "But I have kicked all of your asses hundreds of times before and never lost, so what makes you think any of you have a chance now."

Only reason I'm piping up now is because that is the one scene from Doctor Who I have ever watched. I may get around to actually watching it eventually but being told I should watch or read something turns me off from doing either. Case in point, Doctor Who and Homestuck.
The problem is, though, that he was facing several races known for their cold logic and/or absolute hatefulness. "I've destroyed you a lot before, but now I'm at the wrong end of a few thousand ship-based cannons." shouldn't mean "You should run" to them, it should mean "You should shoot." because even a blind idiot could see there's no way in Hell he'd actually win.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am

I could go on about how nobody wanted to go first and hell if I know if he had something on his person they didn't want to destroy, but I don't care about Doctor Who enough to do so.

Unrelated to anything but Equestria Girls is on TV. They seem to have cut scenes down or completely out to fit into an hour time slot with commercials. Naturally the songs are left in tact.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 am

Moodyman90 wrote:I could go on about how nobody wanted to go first and hell if I know if he had something on his person they didn't want to destroy, but I don't care about Doctor Who enough to do so.

Unrelated to anything but Equestria Girls is on TV. They seem to have cut scenes down or completely out to fit into an hour time slot with commercials. Naturally the songs are left in tact.
They were, as it happens, pretty much there to kill him. It's good that you don't care about Doctor Who, as it's really not worth your time.

Hey, the less Equestria Girls they're showing, the better, I suppose.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 am

@cb5: And the "I will obediently suck your dick master, because it will give me your love as power, desu!" Chrysalis doesn't? xD Besides that was just random rough drafts haha. If anything, it makes for a much more interesting concept than the worked to death "hurr, I have a dick, now bend over twilight!" theme.

And again, using a "It HAS to be like that, because it is in our world!" is not a very good example. Otherwise every single alien species that doesn't fit the exact anatomical norm of earth species would be considered "incorrect". Like "what's what? your species breathe sulphur? No, that can't work, because no species here can do that, sorry." or "Psh, your species can't be asexual and reproduce doing "the fold" or by telikinetically combining genetic material, that doesn't work!". Maybe they're mind control contraptions? Forcing them to resume "normal lives" without knowing it. Shining being mind controlled didn't hamper his love in any way. Just like for vampires how it'd be a stupid idea to turn a entire city into vampires, the changelings wouldn't really "earn" anything by doing so... unless they are dumb in that area... and actually reproduce that way, which makes no sense.

And then again, we'd be left at "what then?" it'd all depend on their actual agenda. Like... wipe out the city pointlessly losing a great food source, to then attempt to infiltrate the next town, alternatively take it over? Here the divide by "intelligent undead" and mindless, or retarded undead goes in fantasy. (just a comparison) Those that go all "kill all living! ... despire that we need them to unlive ourselves!" and well, consider they DO kill all living. Then they go like us humans and go "Oh, whops... we didn't think of that one fucking obvious detail that we survived solely due to them..." while the smart ones live WITH them, not killing unless absolutely needed. And as the fact how they exactly "feed" is left out, apart from it somehow is enough to brainwash someone into a stupor and just be near them. Her "go and feed" command made little sense, like, what were they doing again?

And hum, if going with the comics, they possibly seem to have a narrow minded, "here and now" mentality. As said: Once again; once they depleted equestria, what then? It's basically the "deforest and forage, burn and salt the ground! The fuck did all tree's and plants go?"

@String:
Oh, and on a side note: Love how the intergalactic court in Justice League solved their "lawyer problem".

@Kipper: Considering how selfish she is, why would she take her time to service someone and go through all the mess when she can just mind control them to service her, getting the sexual affection, while getting pleasured herself, not having to lift a hoof unless she feels like it? Why do something when it can be done for her?

@Katarn: Well, that comic falls flat in multiple occasions. It was a bit amusing, but mainly "eh". As 1: The cows are sentient, they can talk. 2: I am quite doubtful a male would enjoy 3 hours of constant orgasms, to my knowledge, most species "tag out" after one. 3: Implying Rarity has no knowledge how either milk, mammaries, sperm or a penis looks like. 4: Combined with 1, if not the bull said anything, one of the other cows ought to. If not, considering she was within sight, AJ ought to have noticed, during the THREE hours it took. 5: There's to what I know, really little chance that bull would stand still for 3 hours, nor that there'd be much of any sperm left. 6: After the first ~5-10 minutes, why not change "cow"? And I could go on for a bit, but as said, it's just a joke that can't overly be amusing to me... also partially if I recall, the artist that draws it also does bad anatomy and one sided content...

@EP: News everyone! I've produced some more... adult entertainment! Just gotta contemplate if I should try to find sound. Then figure out how the heck to reduce the size of it xD

(Religion) I still believe in my gecko, I have proof of their existence, and they are omnipotent in the realm of not giving a fuck. They have a hand in not caring about everything that happens.

(New stuff) Exactly! Now excuse me, I need to stack more geckos to fix this size inconvenience...

Also, guys, I am disappoint: No comment about what I said about Luna and her batponies? xP

@Moody: Can honestly see them remove quite a few scenes and not affect anything. Such as the pointless "romance".
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:57 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Robolulz:
lel

Kattlarv wrote:
Also, guys, I am disappoint: No comment about what I said about Luna and her batponies? xP
I...completely forgot what was said...

On another note, I stumbled into R34 of Blackjack and P-21.
It's...not what you'd think it is...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 am

dawwwww:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:13 am

RoboRed wrote:
dawwwww:
"Daddy, why do all the "Covenant" all hold their guns sideways and live in the city?"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
dawwwww:
"Daddy, why do all the "Covenant" all hold their guns sideways and live in the city?"
"Because they all fight so much that their hands don't work right, and welfare can't buy a house."

That turned dark pretty quickly.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:56 pm

RoboRed wrote:It's...not what you'd think it is...
Aw hell. Send the link. I'm curious.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Maybe send me that one as well, Robo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:00 pm

RoboRed wrote:On another note, I stumbled into R34 of Blackjack and P-21.
It's...not what you'd think it is...
Do send it my way, this should be interesting...
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Image dump :

Luna, Celestia, NMM : http://grinning-alex.tumblr.com/post/61970503012/this-is-my-favorite-image-i-have-created-so-far-i
Valikdu-relevant : http://derpiboo.ru/432833
And some kind of magic Twilight : http://derpiboo.ru/432839
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:26 pm

[can't help but launch a youtube video of a Queen song]
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:30 pm

For those liking Vinyl Scratch, you might want to check the derpibooru image #432819 (rating : suggestive). Doxy humanized art.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:49 pm

By the way, a mystery I haven't solved yet : Is Doxy a lad or a gal ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Moody: Can honestly see them remove quite a few scenes and not affect anything. Such as the pointless "romance".
Ha! You wish that cut that part out.

It may have been a bit more subdued than the movie proper, but the TV version still had it in there, but I wasn't paying much attention to it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:05 pm

ANIMEWHATHAVUDONE

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 553703_592841430778358_1485625360_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Aw hell. Send the link. I'm curious.
Guarddogjr wrote:Maybe send me that one as well, Robo.
stringtheory wrote:
Do send it my way, this should be interesting...
Sent.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Valikdu-relevant : http://derpiboo.ru/432833
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 333675__pinkie+pie_suggestive_plot_friendship+is+witchcraft_motivational+poster_artist-colon-valikdu_spoony_ultima_ultima+ix
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:27 pm

"What's a Paladin?"

And now I shall slam my head into a wall for making that joke.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:"What's a Paladin?"

And now I shall slam my head into a wall for making that joke.
*Shudder*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:By the way, a mystery I haven't solved yet : Is Doxy a lad or a gal ?
Doxy is a guy.  The reason why I know that is Doxy also goes by the name Onta, the reason why I know that is let's just say there's some drama about him.  The bad kind of drama.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Kattlarv wrote:@Kipper: Considering how selfish she is, why would she take her time to service someone and go through all the mess when she can just mind control them to service her, getting the sexual affection, while getting pleasured herself, not having to lift a hoof unless she feels like it? Why do something when it can be done for her?
A matter of headcanon really. I don't see her as selfish.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Mind sending that link my way, Robo?

Anyway, I'm headed back home from the Renaissance fair. Pretty cool, as usual--there was a play about pirate-actor-pirates putting on a play wherein Macbeth stabs Caesar before double-tapping the narrator while Romeo guts Juliet (as portrayed by a French dude) and another show featuring the world' two most ridiculously manly swordsmen.

Also I bought a period-accurate crossbow. Pictures forthcoming.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:24 pm

swicked wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Only reason I'm piping up now is because that is the one scene from Doctor Who I have ever watched. I may get around to actually watching it eventually but being told I should watch or read something turns me off from doing either. Case in point, Doctor Who and Homestuck.
No one's ever told me to try homestuck. Despite, I tried reading some of it. I can't say I got more than a couple dozen pages in before deciding it wasn't worth it.
Yeah, the first few arcs are rather slow to say the least, that's because Hussie was running it with reader input, which he dropped once the plot really started getting going.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 pm

stringtheory wrote:
swicked wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Only reason I'm piping up now is because that is the one scene from Doctor Who I have ever watched. I may get around to actually watching it eventually but being told I should watch or read something turns me off from doing either. Case in point, Doctor Who and Homestuck.
No one's ever told me to try homestuck. Despite, I tried reading some of it. I can't say I got more than a couple dozen pages in before deciding it wasn't worth it.
Yeah, the first few arcs are rather slow to say the least, that's because Hussie was running it with reader input, which he dropped once the plot really started getting going.
Personally homestuck is better if you skip a couple arcs.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next