Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Tytan
Derpmind
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
24 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 pm

I have a bit of an announcement to make.

I've started a new RP. Nothing quite so grand as Camo's, but something I think we can all enjoy.

It can be found here.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 pm

cb5 wrote:Yeah I see your point.  There are people like that out of sexual roleplay *cough* master/slave roleplay *cough*, but that there's people that actually want a submissive partner in every sense not out of roleplay or such but that they actually want someone to be absolutely devoted to them is not healthy.  Ironically enough the kink is actually more healthy that the non-sexual version cause the kink most often both people have rules of what is okay and what isn't and that they have safety words, the regular version often times turns out to be outright abusive.
The kink is healthy cause it's roleplay.
The relationship version is unhealthy cause it often times turn into a abusive relationship.
This, exactly. In the sexual variation, both partners are still considered equals, and the safety and enjoyment of all involved is paramount. When it comes to non-sexual matters, however, that shit just ain't cool--there's a lot to be said about being understanding and considerate of your partner, but when it's to the utter neglect of your own needs, desires, and happiness, something's gotta change.
cb5 wrote:What's funny is for twilight there was a guy that sent a angry letter to johnjoseco about a year ago from a person claiming they had married twilight in a alter and threatened johnjoseco saying for him to stop drawing sexy pics of "his wife".  I think that's why the fandom is a bit more chill when it comes to that side of the fandom, cause the entire internet, including bronies of all sorts, immediately busted out laughing their heads that someone actually married a cartoon character when that happened.
It's not like MLP is anywhere near exclusive when it comes to loony fandom, either. Star Trek and Star Wars have had their nutters for decades.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Whaazzzzaaaaaahhp?????
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Craterfist wrote:Whaazzzzaaaaaahhp?????
The sky.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Ah, Crater, my good sir. I welcome you to the promised land, flowing with fluids it's best not to question the contents of.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:38 pm

I'll drink them anyway.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm sick today, by the way.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:41 pm

You and Iron will get along juuuuust fine.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Tytan wrote:You and Iron will get along juuuuust fine.
Me and (mostly) Iron are the ones that suckered him into joining.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:43 pm

We already do, my friend.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 pm

That makes sense.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Diablo-3-butcher

AH...FRESH MEAT...

Last edited by RoboRed on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm

@Tytan
*Manface* Just what are you saying, Tytan? HMM? /joking

@Robo
He's got a question to axe...I'm not sorry for that.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm

YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO MY FRIENDS, ROBO.

I HATE YOU, DAD
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:49 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Dirty_harry
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Okay, in process of how less brain crashing it is to me right now.

Hello Craterfist! Welcome to the insanity here!

I'll be sure to check out the new RP Tytan, and maybe I can work myself up to join this one.

And finally, from our dear friend Kim, There's people who consider MLP satanist? O_o I mean, I'm not surprised if that's the case, just hearing somebody say that caused the gears in my mind to slip a bit.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm

I am loling already.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Mister Frost wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 5 Dirty_harry
It's actually LeMat revolver, which means that the left man's action was a clever ploy.

Now we just wait for the shooter to accidentally discover the shotgun function. Applebloom 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 pm

I have. It's still going. It's not like I can just stop. Blame my Apsergers.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:57 pm

I kinda have, truth be told. It's still something I'm trying to shake because it's honestly quite the mind-fuckery.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:57 pm

I like it, to be honest.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I think the problem is telling the difference between, "Applejack is so awesome. If she was real, I would marry her." and "ZOMG APPLEJACK SO HAWTWANNABANG SHE"S MINE!"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Damn, someone already took the 'new meat' joke...
Anyway, for your welcome gift pick one of the following: a shotgun, a bottle of whiskey, or infinite sanity (don't pick the sanity, you'll miss out on so much fun...Twilight crazy)
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

I'll keep the sanity, thank you.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Damn, someone already took the 'new meat' joke...
Anyway, for your welcome gift pick one of the following: a shotgun, a bottle of whiskey, or infinite sanity (don't pick the sanity, you'll miss out on so much fun...Twilight crazy)
Don't take the whiskey, man. Turn that shit down. String tends to make it hillbilly style.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

You have chosen... Poorly.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

In all honesty, be it for fictionnal characters or real person, I kind of take issues with people acting as if they OWN someone else, and negating that person's right to choose who the fuck they want to be with.

Basically, I'm not really the jealous kind. Or more exactly, I don't think I have any right to demand from someone they be mine.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Craterfist Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 pm

I have chosen.... the best for myself.
Craterfist
Craterfist
Colt/Filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:05 pm

swicked wrote:...have you all NEVER felt romantic feelings, even a crush, on a fictional character before?
Sure, you have to get over it and shouldn't expect anyone else to conform to your fantasies, but developing an attachment like that is far from uncommon.
I've had a couple, myself.
Oh, that, in and of itself, is normal and not harmful at all. The harm comes into play when, as mentioned, you start fixating on them and allowing it to affect you in real life. That level of obsession is unhealthy whether it's on a fictional character or a real one.

Parallels can be drawn to the old tales of knights falling in love with a woman just from hearing her described, or seeing her at a glimpse. The difference being that girls nowadays are really ungrateful when you kill your rival with a mace to earn their affection.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

@Iron:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next