Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+15
tylertoon2
Kippershy
O. Hinds
Moodyman90
Derpmind
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
WovenTales
Ketchup
Valikdu
Katarn
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Frost
19 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:No Exit/Huis Clos is the best! It's interesting, 'cos in French it means something a bit different - closed doors, rather than no exit. The art of translation is an underappreciated one, outside of academics.

EDIT: Plague squirrels. PLAGUE SQUIRRELS.

Come, my children. Father Nurgle has acorns for you all.

[Glory for Chaos intensifies.]

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Ironmonger wrote:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Chaosintensifies_zpsbb5e7d54
(you're welcome.)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Chaosintensifies_zpsbb5e7d54
(you're welcome.)

>Brain runs out of ear.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I'm imagining Swick running a tumbr (the header being a scowling Trixie) where he discusses things he dislikes. It'd be a hit.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 pm

^This.Spike 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I'm imagining Swick running a tumbr (the header being a scowling Trixie) where he discusses things he dislikes. It'd be a hit.

Hell, I'd follow it. Crazy 

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:

(you're welcome.)

He looks like he's got something tucked in his jowls. Don't let your guard down in a fight, he'll spit acorns in your eyes

or rather, akhornes.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:

(you're welcome.)

He looks like he's got something tucked in his jowls. Don't let your guard down in a fight, he'll spit acorns in your eyes

or rather, akhornes.

I instantly thought "Maybe he chewed too much tobacco".

Then I imagined him saying "Ya'll come back now!"

Now I can't stop smiling.

My face hurts.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Replace every redneck in Deliverance with Slaaneshi cultists.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Replace every redneck in Deliverance with Slaaneshi cultists.

Replace every chaos cultist with rednecks.

"Bluhd fer da bluhd gawd!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:Replace every redneck in Deliverance with Slaaneshi cultists.

Replace every chaos cultist with rednecks.

"Bluhd fer da bluhd gawd!"

Abbadon the good ol' boy.

"Well, we got 'rselves some faghtin' against dis hur emprah's boehs, ah tell you hwat."
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:55 pm

swicked wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I'm imagining Swick running a tumbr (the header being a scowling Trixie) where he discusses things he dislikes. It'd be a hit.

I'm just saying, if I want to hear a goat screaming out yodeles... well, I won't, because it's freaking annoying.

Grrr.How

No goat scream I've ever heard involved yodelling. It was all annoying, though. They're just not very nice-sounding creatures.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 pm

swicked wrote:

"Honey.....my beautiful, loving wife.......

We need to fucking talk."

EDIT: I forgot to mention: Demon eyes are not cute. They're demonic. That's why they're "Demon eyes". Whoever had the brilliant fucking idea to give foals demon eyes is a putrid fool.
I could hardly agree with you more.
I don't get cute. I just don't. I seriously seem to just lack a sense for it, most of the time, and all I see are these mishapen monstrocities ripe for culling.[/quote]

I'm well and fully capable of getting cute....in the context of "that girl/guy is really cute."

In the context of creatures with giant eyes, poison-colored fur, giant, crazed smiles and alien markings on their asses......yeah, nothin' good's happening there.

EDIT: The hell's up with quotes right now?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 pm

i say name the baby Cadence or Cadance or Kaydehnce  (were she an American of African descent)

Taqayra..

eidt:

Iam thinking of getting these:
http://www.oakley.com/products/4657/24927
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 4d47433e5ebea
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Mister Frost wrote:I think we're quite past the point where either of us is going to be able to convince the other, yeah.

There's only one thing left to do now.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 28239-1

Last edited by Valikdu on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:51 pm

My buddy got a pair of ballistic shades like that before he left for Polk (and possibly to Afghanistan. Still not heard back from him)
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 pm

oh, well I hope you get to see him whole and well again. Oakley does offer their lenses in that 87z or whatever you know safety grade, they're pretty damn flexible
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah, they look pretty sweet.

Didn't I hear you mention once you were in the Marines or something?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:27 am

yes you did
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 am

......Alright, then. Glad we got that settled.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:35 am

Valikdu wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:I think we're quite past the point where either of us is going to be able to convince the other, yeah.

There's only one thing left to do now.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 28239-1

No. I'm still entirely certain that everyone in East Europe is a bear in disguise
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 am

It's up to you, but I'd follow it, seriously. Our likes/dislikes seem to sync to an almost creepy degree at times.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:07 am

swicked wrote:
RoboRed wrote:^This.Spike 
Ironmonger wrote:

Hell, I'd follow it. Crazy 
Applejack ...y'all bein' serious? I'm rather susceptible to requests due to my generous nature, and liable to put earnest thought into somethin' that'd make people happy so long as they're bein' honest 'bout their interest in it.

...yet, at the same time, I'd likely have a hard time running such a thing for more than a few months due to my unwillingness to have too much consistancy in my life...
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 3 Motivational_poster__serious_face_by_jollygr33ngiant-d52xbpt
[Seriousness intensifies.]

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 am

For Swicked:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 am

I expect her to tell me that she's the gryphon my gryphon could smell like

I'd like to reiterate how much I like how she's drawn in this
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
For Swicked:

She had to give him carrots after midnight....
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
For Swicked:

Someone know who's artist? I really like this kind of drawing. I've seen few pieces of art with this style, but never saw who is artist.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 am

search "Joey Darkmeat"

edit : here => http://joey-darkmeat.deviantart.com/

warning : related entries may contain large amount of furry anthro
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 am

I'm okay with everything..well..except guro. I'm at work atm, so I'll look at it when I get back home.

Thanks, Harmony.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 am

swicked wrote:Applejack ...y'all bein' serious? I'm rather susceptible to requests due to my generous nature, and liable to put earnest thought into somethin' that'd make people happy so long as they're bein' honest 'bout their interest in it.

...yet, at the same time, I'd likely have a hard time running such a thing for more than a few months due to my unwillingness to have too much consistancy in my life...
Definitely understand the trouble maintaining something for more than a while, but if you think you could do it, I'd enjoy reading it as well. I don't think you'd turn it into a simple list of things you don't like—that wouldn't be able to last for too long, anyway—and analyzing why you don't like something (even if just briefly) can be surprisingly insightful, even for the readers. Besides, from what I've read here, I like how you write and think.

Mister Frost wrote:I expect her to tell me that she's the gryphon my gryphon could smell like

I'd like to reiterate how much I like how she's drawn in this
I love the art. I like the take on the character. I'm not as fond of the writing, and the humor is hit or miss. It's probably not going to be one of the blogs I actively follow, but I'm going to try to keep an eye on it to see how it develops.
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next