Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+4
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
8 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 9 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 pm

"That figures. I also assume he told you why we aren't there right now. I have to be honest, I probably belong there, and when I went there I didn't expect to get out, but now that I am out I'd rather not go back. The way I don't have to go back is that we complete whatever task the Emporer has set for us. I don't expect it's an easy task, that's why I'd like it if you stayed. More ponies increases the chances of success. You have skills which much of the group lacks. You don't have to come with us, and I understand if you don't want to, but if you do come the chances are we'll find a lot more treasure than we did today. It's probably going to be dangerous, but greater risk usually means greater reward. So... what would you like to drink?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 9 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:01 pm

The stallion grinned, the only thing Dalamus could see under his hood being the smile. "Oh no lad, you've got me all wrong. You either walk away, or everyone in the club behind you comes out here and guts you like a fish. I'd rather that it didn't come to that, but what's a mere hundred septims worth to you?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm

"I'm fine," she told her and waved off the drink. "And I've already got a job to do, so I'll pass on your little task," she explained and shook her head.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm

"Anything I can say to convince you otherwise?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:07 pm

"It's not worth getting killed over." Dalamus sighed and put away his war axe. "Fine, I'll walk away. Last time I come here."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 pm

"I doubt it," she told the mare. "If you really need more muscle in your little group, why don't you just hire 'outside help'."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 pm

"Because I'd prefer someone who'd with us rather than for us."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

"You mean not someone who sits in a barrel while you fight?" she asked with some chagrin.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

"Wise choice," the stallion said, pulling back his hood. Huleed smirked at Dalamus, then turned around and trotted back inside.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:15 pm

"It was rather intense, and we've already got lots of ponies that can fight. We do, however, lack a pony that can sneak around with any skill."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 pm

"Still not seeing what good that will do you, it didn't help much at the ruins," she pointed out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 pm

"It wasn't really the situation I'd have expected you sto shine in. The bandits were expecting us, and I don't know if you can sneak past a giant walking hunk of metal."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 pm

"So you don't actually know if I'm any good then?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 pm

"Well, you did get a city guard to steal a sweet roll for you. And seeing as how you aren't in jail you must be pretty good at not getting caught. To me that sounds like the makings of a good thief."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

"I've had practice," she proclaimed with some pride.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Dalamus shook his head before walking off to look for somewhere else to get something to eat and ended up at the inn. As he entered he saw Chrystyna and Nakuma at the bar area. Not wanting to talk to them, Dalamus sits as far away from them as possible. "Bartender, how much for food and a drink?" He asked.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:27 pm

"50 Septims. What you want?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:28 pm

"I bet you did. I'll be honest, I was impressed by the guard trick. I mean, playing the victim to get the law on your side to acquire something that you want, genius."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:30 pm

"Soup and sujumma." He said as he placed 50 Septims on the counter.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 pm

"Here you go. Don't start any trouble," the bartender said, passing over the food and drink.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 pm

"Thanks." Nakuma smiled. "But I don't think that will work with giant dwemer machines."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 pm

"Well, how often do you think we'll run into them. I mean the dwemer disappeared, what, forever ago? Those giants were probably a fluke."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:36 pm

"You have a point," Nakuma agreed. "But like I said, I have a different job to do."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:39 pm

"Well, you scratch our back we'll scratch yours. Help us with our job and we'll help you with yours. Now, as I understand it we'll be heading in the direction of Vivec. Is your job in that direction?"

Last edited by Tytan on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm

"Yes, but I really don't want your help," she told her plainly. "You aren't the quietest bunch."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:42 pm

"Loud things are great distractions."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Dalamus took a few spoonfuls of soup then drank some sujumma after every few spoons of soup.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Nakuma nodded, but subdued a scowl. "Why are you so set on this? Aside from the 'needing someone sneaky' thing?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Ari started to laugh at the mention of loudness...."No worries! Ill create all the distraction we need facing enemies....play a little game of Charging Nord or Toss me OVERTHERE!"
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 pm

"What kind of answer are you looking for beyond mutual benefits? Do you want me to say I like the way you piss off Dalamus, which I do by the way? Do you want me to say that I've seen the future and you're an integral part of it? Do you want me to say I've got a zebra fetish, which isn't true and even if it weren't I already met a really nice redguard one town ago who I may be in a relationship with depending on your definition of a relationship?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next