Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+8
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Ketchup
Katarn
XT Vengeance
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 am

So...it approaches. Welcome to Tales of the Nerevarine. I am hoping that this will end up being fun for everyone involved, and I can promise that I will do my best to help in that regard. However, make no mistake; I will not always go easy on you all. Don't worry too much though, as it wouldn't exactly be fun for me if you all died from a legion of cliff racers. 

This post will be used to keep all of the character sheets and stats where you all can find them, as well as important NPCs. I will also keep copies in my signature for the ease of access. The RP officially starts on Saturday, June 22nd at Noon Central US time.

Anyways, welcome all, and good luck. May the gods watch over your battles, friends. 

Rules  Spells List  Skill Trees  Character Health  Character Experience  Character Sheets  Smithing Recipes  Current Quests  Alchemy Reagents

Spoiler:

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 am

ormbait :

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 am

Well good morning everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Good day indeed. It's only 2 days till weekend, yay.Fluttershy
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Honestly, I can't wait to begin. I hope that I can be half as good a GM as Camo was.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm sure you will. Everything will be fine, I can't wait to start this too.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Good luck XT, if I may make suggestion this might be a little easier for you if you schedule days to move forward instead of the sorta random days we had in season three. 

Not sure if you already plan on something like that, if not it might be something to think about.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:24 pm

That is a rather good idea Last. I may have to do that.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:14 pm

And I'm finally done with work today. How's everyone doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm

I'm good a bit tired but good. How are you guard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Pretty good. Work was easy enough, it stayed at a steady enough pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Well, I just had a migraine for 12 hours. Started with an 'aura' in the right eye, then there was a lot of pain focused above the left eye and nausea. I'm just happy that it doesn't happen often, last time was two years ago.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Maybe doctor camo can help you Ketch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am

No, it's gone for the most part now and I'm not prone to migraines.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:50 am

That sounds like it sucked. Have you talked to your doctor about it before?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 am

I'd say it sucked. It still hurt a lot after taking 1200 mg of Ibuprofen and 1000 mg of Acetaminophen, probably more drugs than I have ever taken in a day.

Since I don't have migraines often, there's no cause to seek preventative treatment for them. They're only a real problem if they happen often, but the symptoms are debilitating in the immediate-term.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 am

I would still suggest seeing a doctor. The cause could be something more severe than you think. It's always best to get something like that checked out sooner rather than later.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 am

I'm with XT on this. You really should see the doctor. Even if it's something small, it's better not to have migraines in future, than deal with them.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 am

Just so everyone is on the same page, I made the roll to determine which character is the Nerevarine yesterday. No one will be told, however, until the issue comes up in the main quest. Therefore, if said character dies, the a new roll will be made and so forth. Every other character also has an important role to play though, so don't worry. The Nerevarine and his/her Council will all play a vastly important role in the history of Tamriel.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 am

XT Vengeance wrote:I would still suggest seeing a doctor. The cause could be something more severe than you think. It's always best to get something like that checked out sooner rather than later.
My mother doesn't think it to be necessary. I trust her judgement in the matter, as she is a medical secretary and has experience dealing with migraines. Not a doctor by any means, but she knows a lot about them. If it triggers again over the summer, we'll be looking into treatment for them. I was taken to a clinic the day I had my first migraine, but I don't remember if I spoke to any doctors.

It is possible something else is at work and something is more wrong with me than I believe, but I feel reasonably normal now.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 am

I never got migraines. Just some 'regular' headache, nothing more. I've trated them with either sleep and/or taking few pills of Spasmalgon/Combispazm. In case of just pills my head stops hurt in matter of hour or two, max.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Sup peoples?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Thinking of ways to solve my drawing issue. I think I may have something but it's an incredibly slow work around. 

What about yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm doing alright. Bored at the moment. Waiting for saturday.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Excited for the RP to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Yes. Very much so. I can't wait to mess with everyone.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Well I'm home. finally

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Jesus. My life.

Okay, sorry I haven't been around at all and that I most likely won't be around much for the near future either. 
Things that kept me away over the last 2 weeks:
-Got distracted by playing through Mass Effect again.
-Working on getting packed/changing address/moving over internet and mail for my next move.
-Had a 4 day class with the military that burned my brain.
-Helped my parents move over the last 2 days.

Possible/Imminent future events:
-I'll be moving sometime in the next 2 weeks, and my new place doesn't have internet easily accessible right away, so I'll be off the grid until I figure that out.
-It's fire season in Colorado again, and because I'm National Guard I've been put on call to help out if they need me. If I get the call, I'll disappear without notice for anywhere between 3 days and 1 month depending on how bad the fire is and how many there are.
-IF I'm not called for a fire tonight or tomorrow (90% chance they will call me), I'll be gone sunday for a wedding.

So yeah, basically if I ever poof don't be worried unless I'm gone for like 2 months without checking in. Also, expect me to be gone many times this summer and barely do anything with this RP.

Anyways, how is everyone?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:43 pm

I've been... Better. But I guess it could be worse so there's that.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Well Camo, as much as it would sadden me to see you leave the RP(especially before it even begins) I wish you luck.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next