Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+4
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
8 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 6 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm

"Deal," the mare happily told him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 6 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Dalamus took the notes and proceeded to leave the Fighters Guild and make his way back to Cassius.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:21 pm

"Was there anything else you needed little one?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm

"Not right now, but I'm sure I'll be back," she told him with a grin and walked outside with the new scrolls and looked for a place to open the box without being seen. [6]
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm

The alley she had used before still looks abandoned.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Dalamus knocked on Cassius' door.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Nakuma walked into the alley and sat down. She pulled out the box as well as a scroll to unlock it, and looked inside. [9]
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Cassius opened his door, and looked up and down the street. Seeing that no one other than the group was around, he told them to enter. Inside, the furniture was rearranged to reveal a trap door beneath where Cassius's bed had been.

"Inside. We have much to talk about," he told them, pointing to the hatch.

Nakuma Finds:
3 Flawless Diamonds
80 Septims
1 Skooma
2 Rubies
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Nakuma looked over the items inside and realized she couldn't carry it all in her almost overfilled bags. She took the septims and added them to her coin purse, placed the 3 new diamonds with her other 2, and put the rubies in the last bit of space. She looked at the skooma bottle for a moment, then stuck out her tongue in disgust and placed it on the ground in the alley before standing up and trotting back to the cornerclub where the Thieve's Guild was.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Dalamus looked at the hatch then back at Cassius before opening the hatch and going down the trap door.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Cienele follows down the trap door.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Hecate follows the others down the trapdoor.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Inside the room, there is a large wooden table, several racks of strangely curved longswords, as well as a mannequin wearing a set of strange plate armor. Cassius climbed down after the group and shut the hatch.

"Alright, what did he say?"

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Nakuma walked into the lower level of the cornerclub and looked around for Huleed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Huleed was sitting at his table, nursing a drink.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 pm

The mare walked over and sat down across from him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 pm

"Oh, you're back. I must say, I'm a bit surprised. Knowing what little I do of you, I figured you'd have skipped town," he said with a grin. "What have you got for me, Lass?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 pm

"Apparently, you don't know me very well," she countered and pulled out 3 diamonds. "Here you go."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 pm

"Apparently not. Here's your payment," Hulled replied passing Nakuma a bag of 200 Septims. "I'm sure that our client will be very pleased with these. Still, it is a little strange that a cliff racer attacked that poor mare," he said in mock seriousness. "You'll have to teach me that trick someday." Hulled took a long pull from his flagon.

"Welcome to the family, Lass. I had our officer procure some guild armor for you, if your interested."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:35 pm

"Wait, a cliff racer?" Nakuma asked nervously. "That's what happened?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"Well, yes. I figured that was your doing. Nopony got killed, so it wasn't a problem. And it was a rather clever distraction, or so I thought. If that wasn't you, than you have an uncanny streak of luck, lass. I'm sure that you'll go far in this guild."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Nakuma internally sighed with relief. "Here's to hoping," she told him and smiled. "And I think I will take a look at that armor."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:51 pm

"Habasi! Bring that set of armor over here, would you?" Huleed called to the Khajiit bartender.

The bartender walked over to her cabinet and pulled out a bundle. She carried it over to the table, laying it out in front of Nakuma. "Yes...here it is. This one welcomes you to the pride," she purred.

Laid on the table before Nakuma was a set of dark blue leather armor. It had a space on it that was perfect for fitting a bandoleer or quiver, as well as a couple sheathes for knives. It also came with four matching leather boots that had a dull blue shimmer to them, as well as a matching hood.

Thieve's Guild Armor (-5 to stealth rolls, 4 Armor rating)

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm

"Ooo." Nakuma looked over the armor with a smile before looking back up to Huleed. "I think I'm starting to like this Guild."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:59 pm

"Good. And if this first target of yours is any indication, we will be having a very profitable relationship," Hulled said with a smile. "Oh, and before I forget, did you hear anything about Jo'Rakha?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:03 pm

"Yes," she told him simply. "He took the silt-strider to Vivec."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Dalamus took out Hasphat's note and passed them to Cassius. "He gave us these."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

"Hmm...well that may be fortunate then. I have another job for you. There is an armorer that has a shop in the plaza of the Foreign Quarter of Vivec. He has designs for a new type of repair hammer that a client of our's wants. Care to retrieve it?" Huleed asked.

"Hm...interesting," Cassius said as he skimmed over the notes. "It seems that he knows quite a bit about the Dwemer's involvement in the prophecies, but not much else. Alright, here is your pay," he said, passing out several bags of 200 septims each.

"That should be more than enough to cover any fees you incurred, as well as enough to cover for travel to Vivec. I need you all to go there and seek out three more informants for me, Huleeya, a zebra stallion who lives in the Foreign Quarter, Addhiranirr, a khajiit female who lives in the St. Olm's canton, and Mehra Milo, a dunmer mare who works at the temple library. I want you to ask them all about the Nerevarine Prophecy and the Sixth House Cult as well."

Quest Complete:
Hasphat Informant: +100 xp

Quest added: Vivec Informants

Level ups::
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 pm

"What would be the quickest way to Vivec?" Dalamus asked Cassius.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:26 pm

"The quickest way would probably be to take a siltstrider. I'me sure you all will manage," Cassius replied. "Oh, and good job getting these notes, I'm sure that old coot made you do some awful task or another for them."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next