Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+4
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
8 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 13 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:28 pm

"One of my regulars, Huleeya. The other stallions came in shortly after him and have been eyeing him the whole time. Hopefully they'll wait until he leaves before causing trouble."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 13 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 pm

Seeing that Hecate is still sleeping, Aldarilar leaves the key on table and walks to the corridor, closing door behind him.
He walks past other room. He thinks for a moment, then knocks on door, trying not to be too loud. And getting ready to get either punched in the face or get fireball to the face.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 pm

There's a thud sound from inside the room and a few moments later the door cracked open slightly. All that could be seen was one green eye and some messy hair.

"Whaaaat?" she groaned.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:38 pm

"He got something they want?" He asked the bartender.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 pm

The bartender shrugged his shoulders. "How am I supposed to know?" he grumbled.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 pm

"I guess If I'll ask if you've sleep well, I'll get fire to my face, no?" He said with small and awkward smile. "So I'll better ask...did Cienele returned last night?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 pm

"Good point." Dalamus looked over at the zebra again. "I think I'll order later." He told the bartender before walking next to the zebra. "Are you Huleeya?" He asked.

Last edited by Orm on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Chrystyna sounded irritated, but not mad, "You can ask, but if you come inside without permission I'll electrocute you until you taste the color purple. Other than that you could say I didn't sleep well. And no, I haven't seen her."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 pm

"Yes, but I am a little busy at the moment. Can we talk later?" the stallion asked, keeping an eye on the dunmer that were watching him.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:52 pm

"I wonder how purple taste..." He shook his head. "Sorry for waking you up. I guess I'll ask inn keeper if she left a note or something." Aldarilar smile a little. "And would you really electrocute me?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Ari yawned and opened one eye, "Justice isnt back yet??"
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Dalamus looked at the dunmer then back to Huleeya. "Expecting trouble from them? With the way you're dressed I wouldn't be surprised if they're after a few septims."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:54 pm

"If you came in right now? Yes," The eye peering through the door looked away, "I'm... indecent."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:57 pm

"Money? No, this isn't about money. But I suggest that you don't get yourself involved. You'll just get injured."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 pm

"Trust me, I've dealt with worse things than a few drunk patrons." He told the zebra.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"They aren't patrons, and they certainly aren't drunk," Huleeya whispered. "Wait, why are you even talking to me?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Oh...well. I guess I'll go ask inn keeper about 'Justice' then."
"Um...if you're hungry, I can also ask where we can get some food here." He says.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

"I'll figure it out, but thank you anyways. I'm going to get ready for the day," she said as she closed the door.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:05 pm

"Because I have some questions I need to ask you. I need you to tell me everything you know about Nerevarine Prophecy and the Sixth House Cult." He told the zebra quietly enough so that no one else would hear.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"Hmm. I was told that there would be more of you. Go gather your friends, then meet me later a Jobasha's Rare Books."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Aldarilar sighs and walks to the inn keeper. "Good morning. I'm sorry, did you happen to see tall and muscular Breton mare? Goes by name Cienele Liric."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

"Nope. No one like that has come by."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 pm

"What level is it on? And are you sure that they won't be a problem." He said as he motioned to the dunmer.

Last edited by Orm on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Ari donned her armor and gear and trotted over to the doorway. "Guess we should go find her and join the rest. Would be a shame if we missed any parties."
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:17 pm

"I hope nothing happened to her..." He muttered. "Thank you. If you'll see her, tell me please. Oh In case we'll be staying here for few more nights, do we have to pay now or later, when we'll be certain, that we'll stay here for another night? Your rooms were quite comfortable."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Chrstyna starts putting on her robes, "I'd like to avoid those sorts of parties. I was always taught it's foolish to look for a fight. I wouldn't mind watching if Dalamus starts one though. It might take him down a few notches."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Ari laughed at that and made her way over to the others to find out what was going on.
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Chrystyna followed close behind Ari.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm

"It's down the northwest hall. This level, now if you'll excuse me, I have some assassins to take care of." With that, the zebra makes a move for the door, causing the three dunmer to pull out their weapons. Huleeya extends a longsword from his right gauntlet, standing up on his hind legs.

The dunmer charged, slashing at him wildly as Huleeya parried and blocked like a well trained fencer. The flurry of blows kept on for almost an entire minute before he finally saw a weakness, and exploited it fully. As one of the dunmer finished his swing, the zebra took a step to the side and lashed out horizontally, slicing the first assailant's head clean off.

The remaining assassins attacked with renewed vigor, striking in succession. Huleeya parried when he should have dodged, and one of the elves tore a large gash in his shirt, revealing the chainmail underneath.

"You swit! I love this shirt!" the zebra yelled. Switching tactics, he began swiping furiously at the first remaining assailant, striking him with repeated blows that were barely blocked. As the second moved in to attack from the side, Huleeya dodged out of the way and leaped forward stabbing him through the throat. As blood gushed from the dunmer's neck, the other stopped his attack, dropping his weapon and running out of the club in terror.

Huleeya checked both of the assailants, taking a note form one, and removing all of their money. He wiped his blade on their shirts, and sheathed it before passing the bags of septims to the bartender. "Sorry about the mess," he said nonchalantly, the left the room at a casual pace.

"Well, if you all want to come back around noon, I should have some more rooms open. You can pay then," the innkeeper replied.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 pm

"Okay, thank you." He turns back to see Ari and Chrystyna. "Oh..here already? You look good..um..both of you." he shakes his head. "Anyway, our little 'miss Justice' didn't come to inn nor was seen. I have no idea where to start looking for her. It's if she's in trouble and not just left to do something important to her."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next