Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Katarn
Aonee
Ironmonger
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
13 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 8 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 pm

I have the notes, it's just that it didn't include any of the motivations for Pinnacle. Basically, we don't have a whole lot to go on.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 8 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 pm

And me. I still want to help keep this going, I'm just open to more RP ideas since before now none of you seemed interested.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Tytan wrote:So is that it? We're done with this RP?

If that's the case, then could you send me the notes Camo?

I think we're just discussing ideas on other possible RPs. The only one that quit I think was ketchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Okay, so would any of you all be interested in playing a RPG based on Morrowind? The races could be the norms for Elder Scrolls, or I could use the pony variations I have been coming up with just in case.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 pm

I might be, if this rp will fail to continue. And I'd vote for pony races. If that's okay with you.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 3:37 pm

I figured you all would say that anyways. That's why I have been thinking of ways to differentiate the races.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Pony only or you add some more from the show?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Katarn wrote:Pony only or you add some more from the show?
There will be two others for the "beast" races. But for the sake of balance, the main races will be differing styles and types of earth ponies. Elves will be Crystal ponies.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 4:14 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Okay, so would any of you all be interested in playing a RPG based on Morrowind? The races could be the norms for Elder Scrolls, or I could use the pony variations I have been coming up with just in case.
Sounds like it could be interesting.
Count me in.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Oh, and the Deadric princes, as well as the divines will be alicorns. The divines will be more like spirits, and you won't really see them, but the Deadric princes will definitely be there. One of them in particular will play a larger part than the others.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 5:46 pm

One handed weapons like swords, axes and maces would be wrist mounted, like a gauntlet on the hoof. Two handed weapons would be mouth held weapons. Spears could potentially be a race specific weapon. As could a few others. Magic could work much the way it does in Skyrim, with either hand being used for spells. With staves being another two handed weapon, but for mages.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Personally, I think the Eq Divided one would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Equestria divided is set up better for something like a strategy game. No one would want to be on the same factions, and it would be phenomenally unbalanced.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Personally, I think the Eq Divided one would be fun.
Honestly, I don't see that working.
Sure it sounds like fun, but the concept is for more of an RTS.
Besides that, it wouldn't make sense if each character was from a different faction since they would hate each others guts.
And like Vengeance said, everyone being from the same faction would be really boring.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 pm

I think I'm going to duck out of the elder scrolls RP. I just don't find the setting interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 6:51 pm

That's fine. I'd honestly like to look for maybe five to seven players. Keep it more manageable. It'll also make it easier for me to specialize some quests for the characters.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Oh and since most of you haven't played Morrowind from what I can tell, here is a little warning to you.
Welcome to Morrowind:
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:32 pm

I've played Morrowind, for a very short amount of time. That game doesn't hold up graphically.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

It does with the overhaul. it's also a game from 2003, Last. I also played it when it came out. Was my first RPG.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 pm

I know it's an old game. I'm just saying when I tried to play it the game hurt my eyes to look at for more then a half hour and seeing as how the game's main draw is exploration that's a pretty big deal.

Again I know it's an old game, I can't expect it to hold up to today's (Well not today's standards really as I was playing a lot of ps2 games when I gave morrowind a shot.) standards. Which is good because it doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 pm

XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 1:35 pm

For anyone that might be interested, I made a new Tumblr.

Here it is.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Damn this place looks so dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 5:08 pm

That's because this RP has been pretty much abandoned. I'd like to continue with it, but I am pretty sure it would not go well. Also, I am busy trying to put together shit for the Elder Scrolls RPG.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 5:41 pm

That's too bad, I was looking forward to continuing this RP but oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Yea... So, speaking of which, how many of us are not participating in XT's campaign? Cause if you guys want, I can run one as well.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Aonee wrote:Yea... So, speaking of which, how many of us are not participating in XT's campaign? Cause if you guys want, I can run one as well.
So you are not joining?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I think it's likely just me and maybe Guard who aren't participating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat May 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Orm wrote:
Aonee wrote:Yea... So, speaking of which, how many of us are not participating in XT's campaign? Cause if you guys want, I can run one as well.
So you are not joining?
Like last, I don't have too much interest in it right now.

Last edited by Aonee on Sat May 25, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Well I didn't expect everyone to want to join my RPG anyways. I do however promise that I will do my best to run it as best as I can.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next