Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+11
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
Katarn
Frost
Tytan
CamoBadger
RoboRed
15 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by RoboRed Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 am

The Human Chair.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 am

Well this is an interesting turn of events.

My recruiter just offered me a full time job at Recruitment Command and said I could make pretty good money doing it...

I might do it considering I'm 90% sure I'll be on academic suspension after this semester.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 am

CamoBadger wrote:Well this is an interesting turn of events.

My recruiter just offered me a full time job at Recruitment Command and said I could make pretty good money doing it...

I might do it considering I'm 90% sure I'll be on academic suspension after this semester.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEEgEL70r6q__fsG_NbKLXPlxbZdaHsk6AJNy44xJsbElx8wZz

alt pic:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 am

CamoBadger wrote:Well this is an interesting turn of events.

Would you be working as a recruiter directly?
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:49 am

Katarn wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) 30732382
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Dr.evil_.laser2__0
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 am

Mister Frost wrote:

Not sure yet, I'm waiting for him to return my call so I can learn more.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) H3942222B
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Not sure yet, I'm waiting for him to return my call so I can learn more.

Most of the recruiters down at my station seem to rather miss their old jobs. They were all active duty (and most of them infantry), though, so I can't really say much on what you'll think of it, besides "hope you love paperwork"
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:37 pm

I have a little bit of bad news, I may have to drop out of the RP permanently, as opposed to temporarily.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Problems at school, Iron?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Oh gee, what's up, Iron?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 pm

It's school problems, and my memory problems, the latter which is going downhill. I'm having trouble discerning between stuff I did, what I thought I did, and what was suggested. It's been going on for probably a month now and slowly getting worse it seems, and it makes me a nervous wreck. I can't even remember most of my day anymore.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Ironmonger wrote:It's school problems, and my memory problems, the latter which is going downhill. I'm having trouble discerning between stuff I did, what I thought I did, and what was suggested. It's been going on for probably a month now and slowly getting worse it seems, and it makes me a nervous wreck. I can't even remember most of my day anymore.
You are finally becoming a man. All you need now is a woman.

In all seriousness I've had a similar problem, although I just forget stuff entirely. Mostly in the morning and afternoon.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Ironmonger wrote:It's school problems, and my memory problems, the latter which is going downhill. I'm having trouble discerning between stuff I did, what I thought I did, and what was suggested. It's been going on for probably a month now and slowly getting worse it seems, and it makes me a nervous wreck. I can't even remember most of my day anymore.
That really bites, dude. I don't know what else to say except that I hope things get better.

On another note: Best Grumpy Cat image ever.
warning, involves politics:

coh-lovers bait:

Last edited by RoboRed on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Mister Frost wrote:

Most of the recruiters down at my station seem to rather miss their old jobs. They were all active duty (and most of them infantry), though, so I can't really say much on what you'll think of it, besides "hope you love paperwork"
Oh don't worry, I despise paperwork.
However, it's a long term job so I know I'll have pay for a while, it will give me more experience, and I get promotion points from it.
So it may be a shitty position, but everyone has to do a shitty job to get where they want at some point right?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

I can't afford a woman on m budget.

Anyway, it's something I plan on asking a doctor about, because it's starting to get a wee bit dangerous. More than once have I risked ODing on my meds because I couldn't remember when I had taken them last, and I do stuff like leaving the oven on.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Well then I hope you get the job, Camo! God knows, you deserve something stable.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I can't afford a woman on m budget.

Anyway, it's something I plan on asking a doctor about, because it's starting to get a wee bit dangerous. More than once have I risked ODing on my meds because I couldn't remember when I had taken them last, and I do stuff like leaving the oven on.
I have a very strong desire to start calling you Old Man Iron, which in retrospect sound really awesome.

It sounds like a stress related thing. I've been going through that sort of stuff since I started college. They need a better word for stress, because it'll fuck a lot of shit up for you.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I can't afford a woman on m budget.

Ouch.
Until you can see a doctor, try writing things down. Write down when you take your meds and put the paper next to them so you can check and make sure.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Write down when you take your meds and put the paper next to them so you can check and make sure.

That, or get a pillbox that labels every day of the week. If the box is empty, you already took them that day.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Old Man Iron would be an awesome nickname. Like Ol' Rowdy.

I used to write stuff down and even keep the paper in my hand or pocket, but that never really did any good because then I'd forget where I put the paper. I'm beating the system on accident.

On a much more pleasant subject:
Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 pm

On another note, MLP has been released in Japan. I don't know why, but it's so much cuter with the Japanese dub.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Tytan wrote:On another note, MLP has been released in Japan. I don't know why, but it's so much cuter with the Japanese dub.
Worry not about your reactor problems, we bring you ponies! All is well!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Well, I've got an interview at the end of the week, so hopefully I'll get the job.

Unfortunately it will probably mean moving back to Denver and taking part-time classes online or something, but at least I'll have a paycheck.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Tytan wrote:On another note, MLP has been released in Japan. I don't know why, but it's so much cuter with the Japanese dub.
Worry not about your reactor problems, we bring you ponies! All is well!
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSCDh--t4eqH3HiLK-tZ5y-y0qLwoFk27iK-yMRcl7LpIilTac
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:07 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Well, I've got an interview at the end of the week, so hopefully I'll get the job.

Unfortunately it will probably mean moving back to Denver and taking part-time classes online or something, but at least I'll have a paycheck.
That doesn't sound too bad.
Good luck on the interview.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Ironbait:

Saucy Robobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Ironbait:

I love the way he's like "What is this I don't even..."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Granted it was most likely due to the location but the guy at the local recruiting office seemed to have a lot of free time on job.

Or at least enough free time he could spend hours playing old school games on a Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis.

In any case, best of luck to you getting that job Camo!

As for you Iron, I'm sorry to hear that man. I have to agree you probably do need to see somebody in the medical profession to see what it is and if they can help.

And for everybody else, Hello!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Hello Moody!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next